Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124812 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5787) (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
serendipityF:
That mama that lost her mum sometimes back, please how were you able to gather strength. My strength fail me cryI lost my confidant and my gossip partner yesterday, I lost my dad cry

It is well with you mama, may the great Comforter comfort you. Please accept my condolence.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Happy New week mamas and papas, hope you and yours are doing great.

I sell first grade UK wears for Newborn to 10 years. You can contact me through WhatsApp on zero 7012 seven two 9313 for your babies thrift wears including bodysuits and sleepsuits. A big thank you to all mamas that have bought from me. Thanks and God bless you all.

Have a wonderful week.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapheey007(f): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Cboss:
Please mamas make una help o, who has experienced episiotomy stitches falling off after 5days and what are the complications and how to manage this please.

Could sitting in warm water with salt be the cause?
Please yall contribution

I think mine fell off too early too cos I could feel an open wound on the episiotomy site about a week postpartum. I couldn't place my finger on where and when I went wrong. All I do is clean the site regularly with warm water and take paracetamol to relieve pains. The pain from the site has subsided anyways cos I'm now 3weeks postpartum.

Bottom line is, it'll heal. Just give it time. You could check in at your doctor's too for assurance there's nothing wrong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beegail1(f): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
africaflozy:

You are welcome

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
serendipityF:
That mama that lost her mum sometimes back, please how were you able to gather strength. My strength fail me cryI lost my confidant and my gossip partner yesterday, I lost my dad cry
Sorry for your loss.
Be consoled with the fact he's in a better place.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
OMG! Tried taking zobo to maybe 'kick start' Labour but the stuff gave me running stomach and had diarrhea.... I have stop it anyway.... Gosh I feel so weak

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Cboss:
Please mamas make una help o, who has experienced episiotomy stitches falling off after 5days and what are the complications and how to manage this please.

Please yall contribution
I know that not all stiches should be exposed to hot water,it will just open,but urs is falling out,had same experience, though not as early as yours,the thread became hard,when I checked my v,I so it dangling,well is nothing to worry about,it means u are healing fast, I gave my V time,stayed long without sex just to make sure am ok. still talk to a good doctor,but don't worry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ayaoye:
OMG! Tried taking zobo to maybe 'kick start' Labour but the stuff gave me running stomach and had diarrhea.... I have stop it anyway.... Gosh I feel so weak
loll, when he is ready,na u go ����
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Cboss:

Please yall contribution
Also stop sitting in warm or hot water,I did not do that till after 3 weeks,just so my dh will let me be. u will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
bimberry1307:
Yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! Because it's our month, we can do Shakara.

I'm happy to announce the birth of baby Blessedobaro. Welcome princess God's favor on you always.

TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL

MONIKER......SEX......EDD.....STATUS

1. Ambient... XY...01/08....Delivered

2. Greatness36 ..........02/08
3. Mummychimaobi1... XX .....05/08 Delivered
4. Fab08 ......XX... 06/08 Delivered

5. Splasshhh .. ..........05/08
6. Babygal2020 .... XY..07/08
7. FloraEC ...... XY ......08/08 Delivered
8. LilyJay ..................... 10/08
9. Koyabride .... XY.... 10/08 Delivered
10. Spicy128 ....XY....12/08 delivered

11. Goldendollars ...XX....12/08
12. RoyalEmpire ... XY....12/08 Delivered
13. bimberry1307...XY .....14/08 Delivered
14. Sallywho ...... XY ......14/08 Delivered
15. Bisade44 ... XY ... 22/08 Delivered

16. Slayinjo ........ ......... 24/08
17. Ayaoye ....surprise ... 25/08
18. Fisayomi1 .......XY..... 26/08
19. Tolutomi02 ............ 29/08
20. Coveredchic ...........29/08
21. Temmym4 ....XY......13/08 Delivered
22. Blessedobaro ........ 28/08 Delivered

23. Cal2020 ....XX....... 02/08
24. Glolite .....XX........08/08
25. Jehovaoverdo ? ?

@Jehovahoverdo, I hope to God you're fine. Let's answer roll call to know how we're faring.

#Augustmamasfor sharpsharpdelivery
#Teamnoloss
#Augustmamasforsneezeanddeliver.
#teamaugustforsupernaturalbirth
#teamaugustforamazingbirthstories
#teamaugustforeasyandswift deivery
ndi August nwayonu�, this team remind me of January team 2020,naso we de drop am hot hot.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cboss: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jesus! No ooo

I dont want restitching o ewo chim oo

Pearl05:

When mine tored then after 4 i went after to the hospital and get it restitched.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cboss: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Thank you mama

Odycute:

Chai! Sorry Ma.
No experience oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cboss: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Thank you mama... I will do that
Really appreciate the reply thanks.

graciamore:
so sorry dear..you should check back at the hospital and make sure you don't use too hot water a and don't over stress yours self
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cboss: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
I use warm water and a pinch of salt.
It's just the wire falling off. I guess I will go back to the hospital to have checked. Thank you so much mama.

Mzora:
if you used warm water...ur stitches falling off doesn't mean ur stitches have broken down could just be the wire used falling out..still get it checked at the hospital to be on the safe side.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cboss: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Thank you so much ma, am a bit relieved...
Really appreciate the reply thanks.
hapheey007:

I think mine fell off too early too cos I could feel an open wound on the episiotomy site about a week postpartum. I couldn't place my finger on where and when I went wrong. All I do is clean the site regularly with warm water and take paracetamol to relieve pains. The pain from the site has subsided anyways cos I'm now 3weeks postpartum.

Bottom line is, it'll heal. Just give it time. You could check in at your doctor's too for assurance there's nothing wrong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cboss: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Thank you so much mama, this is really helpful.
I guess I will stop panicking now...I dont think mine open but I will still check back at the hospital.
Thank you.
Honeysweetest:
I know that not all stiches should be exposed to hot water,it will just open,but urs is falling out,had same experience, though not as early as yours,the thread became hard,when I checked my v,I so it dangling,well is nothing to worry about,it means u are healing fast, I gave my V time,stayed long without sex just to make sure am ok. still talk to a good doctor,but don't worry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
adet991:
Please just hold your November jejely. October sef is far already

Okay. I hear you but wait. When is October seff

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
MummyD2020:
Hello ToyosiR and my fellow mamas, how are we.doing today? I thank God for His infinite mercy on us all . It's really a blessing to be able to even conceive and get to the various stages we all are today. Abeg mamas, my body is no longer my own especially my thighs. I mind how I bend if not , the pains that accompanies it is out of this world. I feel so stiff because I can't move so much due to muscle pulls. Sleep is deprived oh, heartburn nko? I miss my usual healthy self and I honestly can't wait to give birth.
End of rant!

All i can say is sorry. I can relate with some of those packages.

It will end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Cboss:
Jesus! No ooo

I dont want restitching o ewo chim oo

Would you rather let it heal without restitching? Your VJ will become express way for trailers oooo.

Please let them examine it for you to be sure everything is in order.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by engrprinceka(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Case closed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
No one prepared me for the recovery after CS, my goodness. My mind and body was fixed on having my baby vaginally. Nature really played a smart one by giving me a large baby despite me watching my food intake.

The past few days after childbirth has been tough particularly regarding breastfeeding. My baby is feeding well now though his weight has dropped but I’m glad we are getting a hang of it and he’s nursing now.

Man, the vigil and tiredness! I miss my pregnancy sleeping days now I understand why they say once you have a baby you no longer sleep well.

Regardless, I’m glad to have my beautiful boy and you all to share this experience with.

To my cappo bimberry and other August mamas that put to bed, a big congratulations from me and to remaining expecting moms, your bundle of joy shall be with you soon.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2020
ToyosiR:

Okay. I hear you but wait. When is October seff
October looks like forever. My tire is tired already but I know it will end in praise

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 4:57am On Aug 11, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Who also sleeps on a tiles floor and find it more comfortable and enjoyable, than sleeping on bed. Or is it so weird?

36 weeks is 9 months, does that means is normal to give birth at 10months which is 40 weeks? I am confused

Pregnancy or not floor is very sweet to sleep on. Especially when everywhere is hot... It also provides a special massage effect grin

It's 40 weeks because we count from the first day of last period, rather than the day of conception. This means we start counting about 2 weeks from when the pregnancy actually started. And that's why EDD is +/- 2 weeks, rather than a fixed date.

However, baby is fully baked at 37 weeks sharp. Even 36 weeks 6 days is considered premature.

A good number of doctors don't like baby staying more than 40 weeks. They say the placenta starts to shrink, baby won't get sufficient nourishment, no enough space, dry skin issues etc. So a lot of times at 40 weeks mother will be induced.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Hello, my first time here, it’s my first pregnancy though, I just got married and we didn’t plan on pregnancy so early, I wanted to wait for 6 months first but pregnancy came anyway, and I kind of feel very excited, I discovered around week 8, at first I thought it was the stress of the wedding and malaria, anyway the doctor gave me some pills which contained folic acid and some others but I have really been nauseous and throwing up badly, every time I take the drugs, I throw them up, even food, I can only take liquid, pap, tea etc

What I am worried about now is the folic acid, I haven’t taken before and whenever I take now, I throw up, it’s almost week 10 now and I will be going to the hospital tomorrow.

I am really worried about my baby, I hope he/she isn’t deformed already or something because I have been reading online since yesterday about the importance of folic acid and all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Thank u sis

sweetlady4real:

It is well with you mama, may the great Comforter comfort you. Please accept my condolence.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Thank u ma

sugah:

Sorry for your loss.
Be consoled with the fact he's in a better place.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Good day mamas. I trust we are all pushing real good. Pls I want to ask if anyone knows the ante natal days for igando general hospital. I want to switch from a private to general. I sought the information on Google, but couldn't get any latest gist there(yeye country).It's too boring in the private hospital I registered. Pls its urgent becos I want to start this week. Thanks babes!

URGENT! URGENT!! URGENT!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2020
19CannyMum:

Pregnancy or not floor is very sweet to sleep on. Especially when everywhere is hot... It also provides a special massage effect grin

It's 40 weeks because we count from the first day of last period, rather than the day of conception. This means we start counting about 2 weeks from when the pregnancy actually started. And that's why EDD is +/- 2 weeks, rather than a fixed date.

However, baby is fully baked at 37 weeks sharp. Even 36 weeks 6 days is considered premature.

A good number of doctors don't like baby staying more than 40 weeks. They say the placenta starts to shrink, baby won't get sufficient nourishment, no enough space, dry skin issues etc. So a lot of times at 40 weeks mother will be induced.
Wow!! Thanks for the explanations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Omojudy:

My twins got to 40 week, maybe they for reach 42 weeks if we didn't induce. Induce self they no gree come out. Na CS Las Las.
Mama twins. I love twins so much grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Becalina:
Hello, my first time here, it’s my first pregnancy though, I just got married and we didn’t plan on pregnancy so early, I wanted to wait for 6 months first but pregnancy came anyway, and I kind of feel very excited, I discovered around week 8, at first I thought it was the stress of the wedding and malaria, anyway the doctor gave me some pills which contained folic acid and some others but I have really been nauseous and throwing up badly, every time I take the drugs, I throw them up, even food, I can only take liquid, pap, tea etc

What I am worried about now is the folic acid, I haven’t taken before and whenever I take now, I throw up, it’s almost week 10 now and I will be going to the hospital tomorrow.

I am really worried about my baby, I hope he/she isn’t deformed already or something because I have been reading online since yesterday about the importance of folic acid and all
You're just being paranoid grin grin
Many people discover their pregnancies later than yours and their babies are fine. Go to the hospital to register and you'll be given drugs and told what to do. In all, just relax. You and your baby are fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2020
Team October, how far na?
Just saying hi.
Week 33, 32, 31 and 30.
Omo we don dey reach finish line o. I'm so excited eh

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 16/10..... XX
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. divanita............. 23/10...... XY
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... XY
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... XY
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY
21. suilois................ 18/10...... Unknown
22. Ogojagirl............ 20/10......XX
23. Annybens1993.......19/10.......XY
24. Sammybabelious....... 22/10.....Unknown
25. Dbryan.................25/10........Unknown
26. ayommyjay..........17/10..…....XY
27. princessKF..........23/10.........XY

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Been long we heard from you @annaseyi @mayysen @mumsyfife @Tessicatess @P4perissos @Ogojagirl @Annybens1993 @Sammybabelious
I'm sorry if I skipped anyone o. Hope you're all good?
@Dbryan hope you see this grin

Sending plenty of love and e-hugs

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5787) (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.