Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162785 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5811) (5812) (5813) (5814) (5815) (5816) (5817) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 4:59am On Aug 25, 2020
mayluv:
Good morning dear mamas and congratulations to the newest mommies in the house. God bless all your LOs. My September teamies how borri, today is 24th grin eggxactly one month to my EDD. God is so good. I trust that the ministry is moving very well. This early morning I wondering who go first born among us. Abeg I wan record birth alert jare. Its a week to month end. Please answer roll call and tell us how you are doing.

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23 ................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09.........................................XY
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09..........................................XY
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09
7. Chikabel ................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09.........................................XX
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09.........................................XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09.........................................XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09........................................XX
15. younix ..................................20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09
17. StrongWoman333

FairyGodmother that your upate was so sweet and detailed, God will make it easy for us amen. temmytayur and Nemzy on the contrary ehn na now the sleep dey sweet me but I still have to get up early and prepare for work undecided, Rosebell and cinderellashoes nice work on your bags being packed and ready to go. I would prefer a leggings and top for going home just cos I know that I will still be bleeding and a leggings bottom would be more confortable for me. It shouldn't be a long ride home na. I know some of us haven't concluded our packing still so I will give us one more week of grace. Next week as you answer roll call, you must add that your bags are packed and ready to go me included grin. This journey we started together will end in praise.

Have a lovely week ahead mamas

One love kiss

Thanks mama 4 checking up on us. May God bless you. May we bring forth our Lo with Joy. Mother alive, baby alive and father rejoicing by the grace of God.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 5:10am On Aug 25, 2020
Nemzy:
Cappo I'm taking it a day at a time now. I think this is the hardest part of the journey for me. The night vigil and the waist and back pain continues.
My doctor was not ok with the baby's weight shown from the scan I took last week so I've been referred to a diagnostic centre for another scan. According to him I've been measuring bigger at each antenatal appointment. My bump is quite big and I look like I'm going to pop soon even.
Hopefully the sonographer was wrong? Is it normal to have a big bump with a small baby? I hope all is well.
#supernaturaldeliverytoallmamas
Awwww it is well teamie. Just try to be positive o jare. I fear for my measurement at my next appointment but I can't kee myself na. I really can't explain but walking helps a lot with waist and back pain for me. The problem is pushing myself to go for the walks. I also have a gym ball that I sit on and roll my waist, it helps too. I have heard of mamas expecting big babies due to scan and end up with small babies but everybody isn't the same. Important thing is try not to worry too much. We will birth our young ones safely and celebrate in Jesus name amen.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 5:12am On Aug 25, 2020
khaite23:

Thanks mama 4 checking up on us. May God bless you. May we bring forth our Lo with Joy. Mother alive, baby alive and father rejoicing by the grace of God.
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slayingjo: 6:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Rekhi:
We praise God for safe delivery.. Congrats mama..May God continue winning for us...Kisses to our princess

Thank u soo much mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2020
sugah:
This group used to be very lively with daily activities and information some years ago. I've gone through previous pages and seen that some mamas had complained/tried to revive these activities but weren't very successful cry
Weekly activities used to include
Prayer Monday (Open to all religions/beliefs; mothers and fathers alike lead us in prayers)
Bumpy Tuesday (Mamas share pictures of their growing bumps. For privacy you can choose to cut out your face)
Wednesday is free for any topic/lectures
Thursday thread cuties (mothers/fathers post pictures of their newborns/birthday celebrants and take them down at the end of the day)
Etc

I dont know if other hospitals are like mine that are currently not having antenatal classes due to corona, but it'll help FTMs if the more experienced ones share lectures they can remember on varying topics.

Lets try and revive the thread.

Please I agree to this as a FTM. I really need to learn a lot as I am not attending any antenatal class.Any input will be well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2020
sugah:
Late Monday prayer..

Lord our heavenly Father, we thank you for bringing us this far in this journey you have blessed us with. We pray that you see us through the end of the journey with our healthy babies and grant us supernatural deliveries and no loses.

We thank you for our August mothers that have welcomed their loved ones so far, we commit the rest of our August mothers into your hands and pray you will be with them in the delivery room and there shall be no loses.

We are going through this journey in a precarious time with a pandemic that's been riddled with job loses and reduced incomes, but we trust that you will provide all that's required to take care of these blessings you have assigned to us to raise.

We commit our ATC mothers into your hands Lord, we know that you have already perfected their testimonies and they will soon come to manifestation for you said none shall be barren, for this we thank you.
Amen.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2020
sugah:
Late Monday prayer..

Lord our heavenly Father, we thank you for bringing us this far in this journey you have blessed us with. We pray that you see us through the end of the journey with our healthy babies and grant us supernatural deliveries and no loses.

We thank you for our August mothers that have welcomed their loved ones so far, we commit the rest of our August mothers into your hands and pray you will be with them in the delivery room and there shall be no loses.

We are going through this journey in a precarious time with a pandemic that's been riddled with job loses and reduced incomes, but we trust that you will provide all that's required to take care of these blessings you have assigned to us to raise.

We commit our ATC mothers into your hands Lord, we know that you have already perfected their testimonies and they will soon come to manifestation for you said none shall be barren, for this we thank you.
Amen.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2020
Congratulations to new mothers.... today is bumpy tuesday.
With me are my two soldiers, I conceived the first when I joined this thread after recurrent miscarriage and then found out it was the work of hormonal imbalance. I followed some things I read here, prayed every prayer that was dropped and God said amen to it. I miraculously joined team November 2016 but had him in October.

The other was other conceived 8months after his brother and to God be the glory he landed in April 2018.

I am 32weeks and they can't wait to meet their brother.

Mama Zaynie your bobos are now big boys�

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2020
princessKF:
With me are my two soldiers, I conceived the first when I joined this thread after recurrent miscarriage and then found out it was the work of hormonal imbalance. I followed some things I read here, prayed every prayer that was dropped and God said amen to it. I miraculously joined team November 2016 but had him in October.

The other was other conceived 8months after his brother and to God be the glory he landed in April 2018.

Mama Zaynie your bobos are now big boys�
This is soooo beautiful...God bless Ur family (amen)...See as bumpy Tuesday dey hungry me,fa..buh my bump isn't really visible yet...Tor, It's well,and I can't wait..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2020
Rekhi:
This is soooo beautiful...God bless Ur family (amen)...See as bumpy Tuesday dey hungry me,fa..buh my bump isn't really visible yet...Tor, It's well,and I can't wait..

Thank you mama.... don't worry bump will appear very soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Temitope009:
*TEAM FEB 2021 GOD'S WILLING*

MONIKER. EDD

MummyHalo. _____ Feb 26
xeexee1. _____ Feb 13
Rekhi Feb _____14
temitope009. _____ Feb 28
MeynaTK _____ Feb 08
olufummy02 ______ Feb 09
asagal. _____ Feb 15
Adezeal1. _____ Feb 07
Brownishshuga. _____ Feb 08
Phunmilola _____ Feb 01
bilsworld61____ Feb 12
Mumjb. _____ Feb 20

It's a pleasure to have you @Mumjb, wishing you an easy peasy pregnancy journey.

Congratulations at the latest mama bukit05, I was scared when I read you fell into contraction, felt relieved at thesame time in awe of God's wonderfulness that our baby in here. Congrats senior teamie once again.
Wishing all the waddling mamas safe deliveries too.
For the wombs that seek, may God's favour shine upon you.
Good morning, teamies...I hope u re all doing great?... it's been a while I see Ur post o..Hw una body?...Is Ur bump visible now?...My own is not really visible(I'm used to not showing early,though),but my linea nigra is soo visible.. God will be with us all(amen)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2020
Slayingjo:

Birth Announcement!!!

To God be all glory and adoration. I delivered my baby girl yesterday 23rd August through VB. Mother, baby and dad doing fine.
Birth weight 4.3kg
EDD 24th August
Birth story coming soon. D devil tried but God gave me victory

Congratulations!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Ayaoye:

Congratulations mama..... So happy...

Omo vigil this time around is tough.... But loving it gan..... I'm happy almost all August mamas are done..... Save delivery to all pregnant mamas. Time to sleep

Bamberry how far grin
Yeye, I dey fine. The vigil over tough o my sister. We'll be fine sha. My August teamies, please bear with me o, it's not easy at all. My two DDs are making it tough.
Coveredchic and Slayingjo, congratulations. Thank God for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Congratulations to all August Momma.

I hope our september Mama's too are prepared. We wish you all a successful delivery.

Our November mama, how is our belle rolling. I wish you all a smooth ride and a stressfree delivery.

My package has added this leg cramp to it. I feel like embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I have that thing in my first and third pregnancy and its always painful. Someone should please tell me sorry ooooo.

Anyway, this pregnancy seems like i have a smaller bumps unlike my previous two pregnancy, though i am enjoying it sha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2020
Who is done with shopping in the November team. Most especially our first time mamas.

As for me, I neva even start but hope to get them soon sha.
lagra
cheeketo
Shemmyglo
mayornmn
JOANDIVA
McPerry
chylove9000
mobi123
Goodmorning2u
pweetyoge
faithlucky
Teewhyjo
barbie047
OumKhadeejah
Deeedeee
Gentlemum
IamGreen1
Oolayeancah
estherdabs
MummyD2020

This is not a rollcall just a greeting call oooo.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2020
Yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! Because it's our month, we can do Shakara.

I'm happy to announce the birth of Baby Coveredchic and Baby Slayingjo. Welcome cuties[b][/b], God's favor on you always.

TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL

MONIKER......SEX......EDD.....STATUS

1. Ambient... XY...01/08....Delivered
2. Greatness36 ..........02/08 Delivered
3. Mummychimaobi1... XX .....05/08 Delivered
4. Fab08 ......XX... 06/08 Delivered

5. Splasshhh .. ..........05/08
6. Babygal2020 .... XY..07/08 Delivered
7. FloraEC ...... XY ......08/08 Delivered

8. LilyJay ..................... 10/08
9. Koyabride .... XY.... 10/08 Delivered
10. Spicy128 ....XY....12/08 delivered
11. Goldendollars ...XX....12/08 Delivered
12. RoyalEmpire ... XY....12/08 Delivered
13. bimberry1307...XY .....14/08 Delivered
14. Sallywho ...... XY ......14/08 Delivered
15. Bisade44 ... XY ... 22/08 Delivered
16. Slayinjo ........ ......... 24/08 Delivered
17. Ayaoye ....XX ... 25/08 Delivered
18. Fisayomi1 ...XY... 26/08 Delivered

19.Tolutomi02 ............ 29/08
20. Coveredchic ...........29/08 Delivered
21. Temmym4 ....XY......13/08 Delivered
22. Blessedobaro ........ 28/08 Delivered

23. Cal2020 ....XX....... 02/08
24. Glolite .....XX........08/08 Delivered
25. Jehovaoverdo ? ?

@Jehovahoverdo, I hope to God you're fine. Let's answer roll call to know how we're faring.

#Augustmamasfor sharpsharpdelivery
#Teamnoloss
#Augustmamasforsneezeanddeliver.
#teamaugustforsupernaturalbirth
#teamaugustforamazingbirthstories
#teamaugustforeasyandswift deivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2020
Am a ftm on nairaland o. Am a ftm too. Am nine weeks by tomorrow. Have been trying to join all this while. Hope am welcome

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2020
ToyosiR:
My package has added this leg cramp to it. I feel like embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I have that thing in my first and third pregnancy and its always painful. Someone should please tell me sorry ooooo.

Sorry mama, you are almost there. It will end with laughter and rejoicing, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omariah(f): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2020
ToyosiR:

I hope our september Mama's too are prepared. We wish you all a successful delivery.

Our November mama, how is our belle rolling. I wish you all a smooth ride and a stressfree delivery.

Anyway, this pregnancy seems like i have a smaller bumps unlike my previous two pregnancy, though i am enjoying it sha.

Sorry able cappo. I feel your pain.
Seems it's has been part of my own package since 1st trimester. Don't worry, we're getting nearer to meet our LOs.
Safe delivery to us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
ToyosiR:
Who is done with shopping in the November team. Most especially our first time mamas.

lagra
cheeketo
Shemmyglo
mayornmn
JOANDIVA
McPerry
chylove9000
mobi123
Goodmorning2u
pweetyoge
faithlucky
Teewhyjo
barbie047
OumKhadeejah
Deeedeee
Gentlemum
IamGreen1
Oolayeancah
estherdabs
MummyD2020

Sorry mama for your leg pain. We are doing fine. Am not done shopping but 75% done. I did a scan yesterday and my baby is weighing 1.5kg at 29weeks. Am worried that the baby is big

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
princessKF:

Mama Zay.nie your bobos are now big boys�
Eish! They're super cute kiss kiss kiss
#mamaboys

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
ToyosiR:

lagra
cheeketo
Shemmyglo
mayornmn
JOANDIVA
McPerry
chylove9000
mobi123
Goodmorning2u
pweetyoge
faithlucky
Teewhyjo
barbie047
OumKhadeejah
Deeedeee
Gentlemum
IamGreen1
Oolayeancah
estherdabs
MummyD2020

I've not started shopping o. I don't even know where to start from or how much I'll need in total . Laslas I'll do online shopping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
ToyosiR:

Sorry ehn!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tinudesi:
Am a ftm on nairaland o. Am a ftm too. Am nine weeks by tomorrow. Have been trying to join all this while. Hope am welcome
Yes you are welcome.
Have you registered antenatal yet?
Hope you are taking your folic acid?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nemzy(f): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Amen. Thanks cappo. I believe all will be well.
Going for the scan later today but either way as long as baby is fine I'm fine.
Counting down the days seriously
mayluv:

Awwww it is well teamie. Just try to be positive o jare. I fear for my measurement at my next appointment but I can't kee myself na. I really can't explain but walking helps a lot with waist and back pain for me. The problem is pushing myself to go for the walks. I also have a gym ball that I sit on and roll my waist, it helps too. I have heard of mamas expecting big babies due to scan and end up with small babies but everybody isn't the same. Important thing is try not to worry too much. We will birth our young ones safely and celebrate in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
sugah:

Eish! They're super cute kiss kiss kiss
#mamaboys

Thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
esty57:
Thanks for the advice ma, I will try that, in as much I don't durink ordinary water, I only take it cold or hot

Any one is good just stay hydrated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
mayornmn:

I've not started shopping o. I don't even know where to start from or how much I'll need in total . Laslas I'll do online shopping.

Hello ma, I sometimes think that online shopping is more expensive than the other. I'm not sure but I bet its wayyyyyyyy more convenient

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rekhi:
I seconded this..some will juz view and leave with no contribution..we joined this group for a reason,,not juz to view and pass,abeg...

I honestly miss party jollof rice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Cappo sorry o, I thought it's only me with this small bump thing o, when am not a ftm.
Had this terrible pelvic pain last week, it got worse on Saturday as I could barely walk or stand, sit or try to stand from a sitting position, in fact anything that requires moving my legs ends up in pain, I began to wonder if it not too early for baby to engage the pelvic region.
Had to run to the hospital when additional symptoms like malaria started towards evening, terrible headache, joint pain and temperature. I was given injection and follow up drugs, including antibiotics, funny enough malaria test came out negative, but BP was 138/96, guess the reason for all those symptoms, and with a history of preelemcia, I was a bit scared.
Taking enough rest and getting better.

Who else doesn't have that black line on their stomachs at 29 weeks, mine just started showing faintly last week o, this pregnancy is so different from my first ehn.
ToyosiR:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5811) (5812) (5813) (5814) (5815) (5816) (5817) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.