Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132371 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5814) (5815) (5816) (5817) (5818) (5819) (5820) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 1:30am On Aug 26, 2020
Good evening great mothers in the house.
Pls kindly recommend me a very good diaper.
I am a FTM.

God bless u as u respond.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayommyjay(f): 1:44am On Aug 26, 2020
bukit05:
Hello cutie, we love you. Quick recovery to mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 4:29am On Aug 26, 2020
sugah:

This your bump is just a little bigger than mine at 21 weeks. Very portable bump

That bump is even smaller than mine. All these portable bumps I'm seeing today are just intimidating me.

Someone asked me today that am I sure it's only pregnancy, that did I add a basketball under my shirt?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 4:33am On Aug 26, 2020
For diaper suggestions, breastfeeding issues, baby advise, baby milk reviews etc... You might get more current answers from the newborn thread. https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:52am On Aug 26, 2020
bukit05:

Oh cuties, you are welcome and blessed. Anytime your name is mentioned joy shall be in your parent's heart and smiles on their faces.

Quick recovery to you mama.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 6:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Hello preggy mamas! How are we all doing? Congratulations to all team July and August that have birthed their little ones. Trust vigilante is treating you well. I was team June and trust me vigilante is very real (still on it). God bless all mothers in the world. To all belleful mamas, safe delivery at your appointed time by God's grace.

Please I need help o. What can I take or do to prevent postpartum FATNESS? I wasn't fat when I was pregnant and ever since I gave birth, I keep adding every day by day. I am doing exclusive breastfeeding o but still the fatness keep coming. Biko no read and pass, I need answers. Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2020
Limahgirl:
Hello preggy mamas! How are we all doing? Congratulations to all team July and August that have birthed their little ones. Trust vigilante is treating you well. I was team June and trust me vigilante is very real (still on it). God bless all mothers in the world. To all belleful mamas, safe delivery at your appointed time by God's grace.

Please I need help o. What can I take or do to prevent postpartum FATNESS? I wasn't fat when I was pregnant and ever since I gave birth, I keep adding every day by day. I am doing exclusive breastfeeding o but still the fatness keep coming. Biko no read and pass, I need answers. Thank you all.

One thing you should know firstly is that bodies are different. Some lose it fast while breastfeeding while some lose it later. Do you exercise while breastfeeding? How much do you eat while doing exclusive? What do you eat? Do you take things that aid in weight loss( which I dont think is advisable, I dont know).These are factors that determine why you do not shed the fat as fast as you want. Lastly, how long have you put to bed now? It's good we look after ourselves after giving birth but at the same time, let's not forget that the main focus is that LO is getting all that is needed at this stage. In all mama, abeg give baby breezzzzzzz and kisses wella jare. Kudos to you dear!

My own pelvic pain sef is still dealing with me. I practically walk like a duck while getting out of bed. Good news is that I'm waddling to my third trimester next week by His MERCY. Someone should pls bring me breakfast in bed cos I'm seriously hungry. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2020
19CannyMum:

That bump is even smaller than mine. All these portable bumps I'm seeing today are just intimidating me.

Someone asked me today that am I sure it's only pregnancy, that did I add a basketball under my shirt?
grin grin grin add basketball ke? I thought I was the only one with big bump o grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Mothers please your kind assistance is needed.

Few weeks after birth I noticed some pinkish fleshy obstruction in my vagina. When I try to push it back up it moves and drops down again.

I experienced something similar after my first baby but I remember it went away on this own.

Anyone experienced this before?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2020
princessKF:
Congratulations to new mothers.... today is bumpy tuesday.
With me are my two soldiers, I conceived the first when I joined this thread after recurrent miscarriage and then found out it was the work of hormonal imbalance. I followed some things I read here, prayed every prayer that was dropped and God said amen to it. I miraculously joined team November 2016 but had him in October.

The other was other conceived 8months after his brother and to God be the glory he landed in April 2018.

I am 32weeks and they can't wait to meet their brother.

Mama Zaynie your bobos are now big boys�

Choi!
See how I missed picture o cry
And I'm sure those boys will be oyinbo like you too kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Janella29:
Mothers please your kind assistance is needed.

Few weeks after birth I noticed some pinkish fleshy obstruction in my vagina. When I try to push it back up it moves and drops down again.

I experienced something similar after my first baby but I remember it went away on this own.

Anyone experienced this before?
Sounds like a vaginal prolapse.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ogojagirl: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2020
threegees:
Bumpy Tuesday

Week 34 and counting down...
Pelvic pain no be here o. It's a struggle getting in and out of bed. Craving for cold water and hollandia yoghurt is the order of the day. I'm so tired eh. Praying earnestly to port to September. Can't wait again abeg.
sexy capo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2020
It wasnt a condition present during my early stage, in fact it was discovered the week i put to bed, since its was almost my due date, i was admitted and monitored, but the BP and odema refused to go after 3 days on admission, hence I was scheduled for an induction which later failed after 2 days of labour, finally had my baby through emergency cs,
So for this journey am always alarmed by BP issue, I haven't been given any medication for it so far, but I occasionally boil and drink corn silk and guava leaves, it help with the feet swelling and controls the Bp too. [quote author=soulmate19 post=93222733][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2020
sugah and sweet lady am back from the hospital o the doctor did the scan again they said there is heartbeat but they can't ascertain the number of count per something(forgot what he said) that it's still early but the baby Sha has heartbeat I asked him again he said yes. I can now sleep with my two eyes closed.
Thanks for the word of encouragement

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2020
mayornmn:

Yes o. The problem with online shopping is the price difference.God will help us.

Try Mama Zaynie for your online shopping for baby and hospital list. You'll be wowed!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownishshuga: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Rekhi:
Good morning, teamies...I hope u re all doing great?... it's been a while I see Ur post o..Hw una body?...Is Ur bump visible now?...My own is not really visible(I'm used to not showing early,though),but my linea nigra is soo visible.. God will be with us all(amen)
Mama I’m okay oo just the normal weakness and spitting ,I’ve been able to take water without throwing up tho only cold water. No visible bump yet oo but my back is full of pimples oo. Hope you’re good too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brownishshuga:
Mama I’m okay oo just the normal weakness and spitting ,I’ve been able to take water without throwing up tho only cold water. No visible bump yet oo but my back is full of pimples oo. Hope you’re good too
Eh! Sorry,teamie..Things that comes with the package ehn,na God go see us thru..Thank God Ur nausea is gone.Pls don't forget to add fruits to Ur diet,and Ur folic acid + iron supplement...The bump will show soon, don't worry... I'm good too,peeing away..The way I dey pee often ehn, it's well...AND I'm wondering why our teamies are so silent, there's a purpose for joining in the first place(to share ideas,not to read and pass),,I hope all is well sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tinudesi:
sugah and sweet lady am back from the hospital o the doctor did the scan again they said there is heartbeat but they can't ascertain the number of count per something(forgot what he said) that it's still early but the baby Sha has heartbeat I asked him again he said yes. I can now sleep with my two eyes closed.

You are welcome mama. Please sleep very well, vigilante is ahead. Wishing you happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownishshuga: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rekhi:
Eh! Sorry,teamie..Things that comes with the package ehn,na God go see us thru..Thank God Ur nausea is gone.Pls don't forget to add fruits to Ur diet,and Ur folic acid + iron supplement...The bump will show soon, don't worry... I'm good too,peeing away..The way I dey pee often ehn, it's well...AND I'm wondering why our teamies are so silent, there's a purpose for joining in the first place(to share ideas,not to read and pass),,I hope all is well sha
to be honest ehh I have abandoned my drugs so scared of taking thing because I always feel so uncomfortable anytime I take them I’ll try and resume them today sha. Maybe our other teamie are still battling with MS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tinudesi:
sug.ah and sweet lady am back from the hospital o the doctor did the scan again they said there is heartbeat but they can't ascertain the number of count per something(forgot what he said) that it's still early but the baby Sha has heartbeat I asked him again he said yes. I can now sleep with my two eyes closed.
Uwc.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brownishshuga:
to be honest ehh I have abandoned my drugs so scared of taking thing because I always feel so uncomfortable anytime I take them I’ll try and resume them today sha. Maybe our other teamie are still battling with MS
I was feeling same way abt d drug..I was tired of the drugs too, wanna abandon them last week sef...But its benefits for my LOs gave me the strength,, I'm taking it with food,so it won't disturb me much...Jz try taking them,u can put them inside ur swallow,,one in each morsel,so it won't disturb much,u hear...we'll all be fine lass lass

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Today is Wednesday a.k.a antenatal Wednesday.
What's the topic for today and which mama (preferable someone who went through the journey recently) will take us on the lecture?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juola(f): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
sugah:
Today is Wednesday a.k.a antenatal Wednesday.
What's the topic for today and which mama (preferable someone who went through the journey recently) will take us on the lecture?
Let me suggest a topic......how to prevent and manage pregnancy induced diabetics. Am a FTM and do not have an idea but am sure we have alot of sabi mamas here.
Still eyeing my team members though I wish to join two teams in case I decide to port.
And thanks to everyone for the prayers and support when I lost my first pregnancy. I pray we all have a stress free pregnancy and easy delivery.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
cheeketo:
It wasnt a condition present during my early stage, in fact it was discovered the week i put to bed, since its was almost my due date, i was admitted and monitored, but the BP and odema refused to go after 3 days on admission, hence I was scheduled for an induction which later failed after 2 days of labour, finally had my baby through emergency cs,
So for this journey am always alarmed by BP issue, I haven't been given any medication for it so far, but I occasionally boil and drink corn silk and guava leaves, it help with the feet swelling and controls the Bp too.

Thanks alot momma. Pls can I get the corn silk and guava leave from those women that sells herbal stuff?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmummy16(f): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good morning .
Aja , Lekki , Ikoyi, V/I residents We shall be live on the island Saturday - 29/08/2020 by God's grace with our pap/ogi/akamu/koko.
Please send in your orders. Gladden your� or loved ones'�‍�‍�‍� hearts� with home made pap. Call/WhatsApp 08057125055 to order

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmummy16(f): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good morning

We got you or your loved ones covered with our variants of pap

Available variants of pap/ogi/akamu/koko

1. White corn pap Paste

2. Multi Grains pap paste flavoured with banana

3.Guinea Corn & millet pap paste

4. Guinea corn & millet pap paste. With potatoes & dates

5. Yellow Corn pap paste

6. Yellow corn pap paste flavoured with ginger

7. Millet flavoured with ginger & cloves pap paste(koko)

8. Multi Grains pap paste

9. Multi Grains pap paste + ginger

10. Guinea corn pap paste

11. Guinea Corn + ginger pap paste

12. Multi Grains + Peanuts pap paste

13. Multi Grains + dates pap paste

Call/WhatsApp 08057125055 to order

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Fruitfulvinee:

Try Mama Zaynie for your online shopping for baby and hospital list. You'll be wowed!

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
MummyD2020:

Hello ma, I sometimes think that online shopping is more expensive than the other. I'm not sure but I bet its wayyyyyyyy more convenient

It's not all the time sef.
Sometimes these online vendors also have a physical shop and sell the items for the same price.
I know for certain that some of the items I ship in, I sell it for exact amount it is sold for in Idumota.
For example this hooded blanket is same price in the Idumota.
Some online vendors sabi do overdo but not all, this is where your assignment lies. Finding a vendor that sells quality items for good price
wink

And yes, it is wayyyyy more convenient.
If you can afford it, please remove that stress from your life.
Imagine being pregnant and working in a 9-6 and doing one course on weekends, where is the time and energy to go combing idumota

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Deeedeee:
Good evening great mothers in the house.
Pls kindly recommend me a very good diaper.
I am a FTM.

God bless u as u respond.
Huggies little snuggers diapers, Huggies snug and dry diapers,Lupilu diapers,Dry love diapers,Asda little angels,Kisskids diapers,Molfix diapers,,the list is endless, actually...Jz choose d one Ur budget works with and Ur LO will be fine...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
juola:

Let me suggest a topic......how to prevent and manage pregnancy induced diabetics. Am a FTM and do not have an idea but am sure we have alot of sabi mamas here.
Still eyeing my team members though I wish to join two teams in case I decide to port.
And thanks to everyone for the prayers and support when I lost my first pregnancy. I pray we all have a stress free pregnancy and easy delivery.

Today's topic is Gestational diabetes

Any volunteers?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Antenatal Topic:

Gestational Diabetes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5814) (5815) (5816) (5817) (5818) (5819) (5820) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.