Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,607 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8448252 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5858) (5859) (5860) (5861) (5862) (5863) (5864) ... (6975) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2020
oke22:
Who else is on this table please undecided
I wish I could help with your question but honestly I don't have any idea as regards breathlessness. I suggest you talk to your doctor and if it's okay to shed weight, he will guide you on how to do it positively without causing harm to yourself or your baby.

Kisses

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
I wish I could help with your question but honestly I don't have any idea as regards breathlessness. I suggest you talk to your doctor and if it's okay to shed weight, he will guide you on how to do it positively without causing harm to yourself or your baby.

Kisses
Madam,u still won't give us the BS to ginger us,abi?...all this BS u're stingy with,diaries God o(in Patience's voice)...How's our prince doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Rekhi:
Madam,u still won't give us the BS to ginger us,abi?...all this BS u're stingy with,diaries God o(in Patience's voice)...How's our prince doing?
grin grin no mind me jareh this one don pass shakara enter laziness undecided

Vigilante is really dealing with me, Prince walai is a foody. Let's see how today go be sha grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
claseek:
congrats to the new mamas..

By the grace of God, i pray to join team June 2021.

is it safe for the body, to try and get pregnant immediately after a miscarriage?

Hello mama, You can start trying when you stop seeing blood after a miscarriage or during your Ovulation period after next Menstrual flow. You can also ask your Doctor if you haven't done that already.
I am sprinkling baby dust to you from here smiley and pray that God grant your wish soon.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:

Kisses

I also experience this esp when I walk. I then walk slower But I stop for a few minutes to get back my breath. I asked a nurse and she said it's the whole package. I palpitate alot too but theres nothing I can do. I believe it must all end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
sugah:

My dear, you should already be registered for antenatal incase you need progesterone support considering your previous miscarriage. Buy folic acid today and go see your doctor tomorrow morning.

Thanks @sugar. I can only register for antenatal at 12th week based on my health care management. I've been visiting the hospital. Ive been on folic acid even before conception. Visiting the hospital tomorrow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
BS BS BS!!!!!!

It’s going to be a long read, so grab a drink and popcorn let’s roll..

Prepregnancy Journey!!

After our wedding last year, I took in almost immediately. It was a beautiful surprise and I went about my business as usual. My office is on the second floor so I run up and down the stairs care-freely, within me I’ll always say I’m pregnant not disabled. It was my first pregnancy so I knew nothing about the do’s and dont’s In pregnancy.

Fast forward to mid June, I started noticing little drops of blood and when I Googled, I read it’s normal in some early pregnancies so I shoved it off (I regret doing that deep down). Late June my tummy started paining me, DH and I rushed to the hospital and after the scan, the doctor said it was threatened abortion and prescribed BED REST!!!!
I left the hospital and went to work, it’s my office so I said I’ll just go lye there. Not too long after I got to the office, the pain became intense and I called DH to come pick me up.
I could barely lift myself so I was carried straight to the hospital. Long and short I lost the pregnancy!!! Oh how I never stopped blaming myself. I blamed it on the pineapples, the stairs, my over dependence on google etc.

We began trying to conceive again. Unlike the first, I was so looking forward to a missed period. The doctor advised I could take folic acid that it helps to conceive. My mamas in the house, could you believe I mistakenly swapped my folic acid with my white vitamins C
Like I always used juice to take every single one of vit C thinking it was folic acid till December!!!
I have a very strong phobia for drugs so I use fruit drinks as a support system( don’t mind me)

Fast forward to December after I saw my period yet again, I went to the doctor and she gave us CHLOMID drug and told us to take it during my ovulation days. Unfortunately DH was to travel on the day 2 of my ovulation so we backtracked the drugs. I practically gave up within me and said we’ll try the coming month. To the Glory of God I took in still and the rest is history.

Last trimester

I started having fluctuating BP here and there. On Monday 14th Sept. i went for my usual ANC and my BP read 142/85. The nurse insisted I see a doctor. The doctor asked me to run series of tests and scan. The scan said the fluid is inadequate though not completely low. The doctor looked at me and said Madam, you’ll be induced tomorrow. Go bring your bag. Oh my whole self crashed within immediately. I cried and called DH to come to the hospital and hear what the doctors are saying.

He came and immediately did the blood donation thing. I was admitted on Tuesday and around 8pm the catheter was inserted ( that pain is not of this world) on Wednesday evening it was removed and the doctor said I was 4cm!!
I was like okay we’re making progress!! Wednesday night through Thursday contractions set in. First it wasn’t consistent, then it became 5mins apart. I just can’t explain that pain.
I was in labour from from then till Friday morning after much pleas to the nurses to come check me.

On Friday morning the doctor came, checked again and said I was still 4cm. They where now almost proceeding to administering oxytocin when all of a sudden they stopped and decided to check on Fetal Heart beat. They weren’t getting the required number I figured. Three other doctors came and rechecked, they said same thing as well. Immediately I was told I’ll be wheeled to the theater. According to the doctor, if they keep waiting for labour to progress, my baby wouldn’t survive it.

Long story short, my baby came out so weak and was given oxygen. Asides that she is In perfect condition. God saved us and I’m most grateful.

The sutured part is bringing out liquid after I removed the plaster and that has been my worry.
I was told to keep cleaning with spirit but I think I’ll be going back tomorrow for proper check up.

Sorry for the long story, cappo @ threegees
Bs submitted. Safe delivery to all mamas!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tabithaola(f): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tessicatess:
BS BS BS!!!!!!

Prepregnancy Journey!!

After our wedding last year, I took in almost immediately. It was a beautiful surprise and I went about my business as usual. My office is on the second floor so I run up and down the stairs care-freely, within me I’ll always say I’m pregnant not disabled. It was my first pregnancy so I knew nothing about the do’s and dont’s In pregnancy.

Fast forward to mid June, I started noticing little drops of blood and when I Googled, I read it’s normal in some early pregnancies so I shoved it off (I regret doing that deep down). Late June my tummy started paining me, DH and I rushed to the hospital and after the scan, the doctor said it was threatened abortion and prescribed BED REST!!!!
I left the hospital and went to work, it’s my office so I said I’ll just go lye there. Not too long after I got to the office, the pain became intense and I called DH to come pick me up.
I could barely lift myself so I was carried straight to the hospital. Long and short I lost the pregnancy!!! Oh how I never stopped blaming myself. I blamed it on the pineapples, the stairs, my over dependence on google etc.

We began trying to conceive again. Unlike the first, I was so looking forward to a missed period. The doctor advised I could take folic acid that it helps to conceive. My mamas in the house, could you believe I mistakenly swapped my folic acid with my white vitamins C
Like I always used juice to take every single one of vit C thinking it was folic acid till December!!!
I have a very strong phobia for drugs so I use fruit drinks as a support system( don’t mind me)

Fast forward to December after I saw my period yet again, I went to the doctor and she gave us CHLOMID drug and told us to take it during my ovulation days. Unfortunately DH was to travel on the day 2 of my ovulation so we backtracked the drugs. I practically gave up within me and said we’ll try the coming month. To the Glory of God I took in still and the rest is history.

Last trimester

I started having fluctuating BP here and there. On Monday 14th Sept. i went for my usual ANC and my BP read 142/85. The nurse insisted I see a doctor. The doctor asked me to run series of tests and scan. The scan said the fluid is inadequate though not completely low. The doctor looked at me and said Madam, you’ll be induced tomorrow. Go bring your bag. Oh my whole self crashed within immediately. I cried and called DH to come to the hospital and hear what the doctors are saying.

He came and immediately did the blood donation thing. I was admitted on Tuesday and around 8pm the catheter was inserted ( that pain is not of this world) on Wednesday evening it was removed and the doctor said I was 4cm!!
I was like okay we’re making progress!! Wednesday night through Thursday contractions set in. First it wasn’t consistent, then it became 5mins apart. I just can’t explain that pain.
I was in labour from from then till Friday morning after much pleas to the nurses to come check me.

On Friday morning the doctor came, checked again and said I was still 4cm. They where now almost proceeding to administering oxytocin when all of a sudden they stopped and decided to check on Fetal Heart beat. They weren’t getting the required number I figured. Three other doctors came and rechecked, they said same thing as well. Immediately I was told I’ll be wheeled to the theater. According to the doctor, if they keep waiting for labour to progress, my baby wouldn’t survive it.

Long story short, my baby came out so weak and was given oxygen. Asides that she is In perfect condition. God saved us and I’m most grateful.

The sutured part is bringing out liquid after I removed the plaster and that has been my worry.
I was told to keep cleaning with spirit but I think I’ll be going back tomorrow for proper check up.

Congratulations mama. Your Princess is blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tessicatess:
BS BS BS!!!!!!

Woow... Thanks for the BS. Please be sure to make the suture well taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why shocked
MummyD2020:

I think you should race to the hospital rather than waste precious time here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
I think I was 75 before though not sure I weigh 87 now
19CannyMum:

I experience breathlessness but not to the extreme of while talking sha. Mostly while walking.

As for shedding weight, how many kg have you gained so far? There's usually a recommendation based on pre-pregnancy weight. Me I've gained like 11 so far and I'm not yet in 3rd trimester. I've started trying to walk 20 minutes daily.

Pleaser don't do strenuous exercise o. Also discuss the matter with your doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
Omo no be small thing
MummyD2020:

I also experience this esp when I walk. I then walk slower But I stop for a few minutes to get back my breath. I asked a nurse and she said it's the whole package. I palpitate alot too but theres nothing I can do. I believe it must all end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
dunpredictable:

Thanks @sugar. I can only register for antenatal at 12th week based on my health care management. I've been visiting the hospital. Ive been on folic acid even before conception. Visiting the hospital tomorrow.

Ok. As long as you're seeing your doctor already, its fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
BS
It all started on the 10th of sept when I went for my 38 weeks appointment I was 38+1 my OB did a cervical check and said I was 2-3cm dilated and I asked for for membrane sweep which I did with my first son and it worked but after 5 days was expecting this one to be the same, after the sweep I didn’t feel anything so I thought it won’t work so got home did the usual then thought of dancing and doing the labor activating exercise on YouTube but got tired after few moves but did more later.
At around 6pm I started feeling tightening but was very mild which I started losing my mucus plug(bloody show) as well I went to bed and woke up at night to more tightening but we’re not consistent so went back to sleep, by morning on the 11th they became strong and time-able by 2 pm they became stronger ranging between 4-5 minutes apart but I couldn’t go to the hospital because we were waiting for my friend to come watch my son which she will be off work by 6pm I waited for that long by this time contractions were 2 minutes apart when she finally arrived at 6:30pm. So we got to the hospital at 7pm got checked again and was 4cm and my water leaking so got admitted, at 8pm I was checked again and was 5cm my water broke like 5 minutes later came to know baby boy pass meconium, after my water broke my God the pain was so much I almost got the epidural but my amazing nurse and hubby encouraged me that I could do it because I told them I really really want to have him naturally.
By 9:30pm I was at 7cm and by 10pm I was at a 10cm and felt the urge to push, pushed 3 times and out he came at 10:05pm screaming... cheesy He weigh 6lbs 5oz and was perfect Alhamdulillah... We get to go home the next day 12th sept

BS submitted
Cappo: cc mayluv

61 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tessicatess:
BS BS BS!!!!!!

Prepregnancy Journey!!

Last trimester

We don't mind the long story joor. Congratulations. Victory at last. Thank God for your and LO lives. E-hugs to her

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
make una come help me chook mouth ooo, I have been having series of unexplainable pain since yesterday though EDD stating 2/10, 4/10 & 10/10, so this evening I decide to visit the primary health center close to my house( not where I registered) and lodge a complain though I didn't see any show or water , so the midwife asked me to get a glove for examination of which I did, she checked me vaginally and confirmed I am 2cm already.
so when she wanted to check the foetal heartbeat she told me bluntly that the baby is lying breech of which is true from my last ultrasound scan,
now this is my question
1. should I head to the hospital tonight or wait till tomorrow
2. can the baby be delivered VD or I should just prepare my mind for CS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Milaby:
BS
It all started on the 10th of sept when I went for my 38 weeks appointment I was 38+1 my OB did a cervical check and said I was 2-3cm dilated and I asked for for membrane sweep which I did with my first son and it worked but after 5 days was expecting this one to be the same, after the sweep I didn’t feel anything so I thought it won’t work so got home did the usual then thought of dancing and doing the labor activating exercise on YouTube but got tired after few moves but did more later.
At around 6pm I started feeling tightening but was very mild which I started losing my mucus plug(bloody show) as well I went to bed and woke up at night to more tightening but we’re not consistent so went back to sleep, by morning on the 11th they became strong and time-able by 2 pm they became stronger ranging between 4-5 minutes apart but I couldn’t go to the hospital because we were waiting for my friend to come watch my son which she will be off work by 6pm I waited for that long by this time contractions were 2 minutes apart when she finally arrived at 6:30pm. So we got to the hospital at 7pm got checked again and was 4cm and my water leaking so got admitted, at 8pm I was checked again and was 5cm my water broke like 5 minutes later came to know baby boy pass meconium, after my water broke my God the pain was so much I almost got the epidural but my amazing nurse and hubby encouraged me that I could do it because I told them I really really want to have him naturally.
By 9:30pm I was at 7cm and by 10pm I was at a 10cm and felt the urge to push, pushed 3 times and out he came at 10:05pm screaming... cheesy He weigh 6lbs 5oz and was perfect Alhamdulillah... We get to go home the next day 12th sept

BS submitted

Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ANewMumIJNAmen: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Milaby:
BS
At around 6pm I started feeling tightening but was very mild which I started losing my mucus plug(bloody show) as well I went to bed and woke up at night to more tightening but we’re not consistent so went back to sleep, by morning on the 11th they became strong and time-able

BS submitted

Congratulations mama! So beautiful. He’s such a cutie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tabithaola(f): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Modupetemmy1:
make una come help me chook mouth ooo, I have been having series of unexplainable pain since yesterday though EDD stating 2/10, 4/10 & 10/10, so this evening I decide to visit the primary health center close to my house( not where I registered) and lodge a complain though I didn't see any show or water , so the midwife asked me to get a glove for examination of which I did, she checked me vaginally and confirmed I am 2cm already.
so when she wanted to check the foetal heartbeat she told me bluntly that the baby is lying breech of which is true from my last ultrasound scan,
now this is my question

Its well mama. Baby is breech and you are dilating, I'll advice you call your doctor to inform him of the development. Just prepare your mind for CS coz most health care givers don't like the risk of delivering a breech baby. 8f you are unable to reach your doctor please head to the hospital. All the best dear.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chai beautiful BS back to back kiss kiss kiss

Milaby your boy is sooo cute kiss kiss
Tessicatess kisses to princess kiss kiss

Congratulations once again maamas.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Modupetemmy1:
now this is my question

Don't take chances. Start going to the hospital now. I await your BA/BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Milaby:
BS

BS submitted

Cute baby. Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Teamie I am not a doctor or nurse but I would advice u head to the hospital tonight considering the breech position of the baby. Moreso be open to CS. We await your testimony

Modupetemmy1:

now this is my question

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations momma

Milaby:
BS
It all started on the 10th of sept when I went for

BS submitted

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tessicatess:
BS BS BS!!!!!!

Prepregnancy Journey!!

Last trimester

Congrats mama,we're grateful it end in praise..Sorry about the sutured part,Ur doctor will know how best to help with it... kisses to our princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations teamie

Tessicatess:
BS BS BS!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Milaby:
BS

BS submitted

Oh cutie baby.. Congrats mama,,,kisses to our prince

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 12:27am On Sep 28, 2020
oke22:
Why shocked

Sorry I was not supposed to have quoted you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 12:35am On Sep 28, 2020
Deolaw:
BA!!!

EDD - - October 9, 2020
DD - - September 26, 2020
Weight - - 3.2kg

It was a VD with little tear

It's with a great joy we met our Prince. Mother is doing very well and father is fine too.

May God finish His good works on each belleful mothers here and also plant a baby seed on all TTC women. We await your testimonies.

BS coming soon.

TeamOctober cappo take note.
congratulations and welcome prince. We october are hottie hottie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 12:45am On Sep 28, 2020
Tessicatess:
BS BS BS!!!!!!

Prepregnancy Journey!!

Last trimester

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nemzy(f): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2020
Yaay! Congratulations cappo. Happy vigilante cheesy
mayluv:
BA BA BA!!!
To God be the glory, it has ended in praise. Where are my team September mamas o. My prince landed today weighing 3.44kg via VD with little tears. Mummy, daddy and baby are doing great. BS coming soonest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5858) (5859) (5860) (5861) (5862) (5863) (5864) ... (6975) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.