Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148694 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5873) (5874) (5875) (5876) (5877) (5878) (5879) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by herkeem: 1:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Alhamdulilah..... Truly women are heroes.
B.A B.A
My wife just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl through VD. EDD 15/10. DD. 11/10
Once again I thank God. Being a first timer we spent more than 24 hours in the hospital before delivery. I pray for safe delivery to all others here.

51 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2020
Good morning,
Is it normal to feel less movement at 38 weeks? Checked harshest with our home fetal doepler and it is difficult to get consistent over 120hb/m. Although I experienced same two antenatal sessions ago, it took the nurse a while to get same and the OBGYN said everything was fine although, we had to do a non stress test same date to monitor the heart beat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2020
Good morning mums, currently on admission for high BP, I pray it all end in praise, team ñovember hope we are getting ready?

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2020
cheeketo:
Good morning mums, currently on admission for high BP, I pray it all end in praise, team ñovember hope we are getting ready?
You are in our prayers.
Just drop your phone or any gadgets with you, take your medication and relax. You'd be fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
thejourney200:
Good morning,
Is it normal to feel less movement at 38 weeks? Checked harshest with our home fetal doepler and it is difficult to get consistent over 120hb/m. Although I experienced same two antenatal sessions ago, it took the nurse a while to get same and the OBGYN said everything was fine although, we had to do a non stress test same date to monitor the heart beat.
While its normal to have reduced movements in the final weeks of the pregnancy due reduced playing/movement space, you should count the movements and be sure all is well. You are supposed to count 10 movements a 2hr period. To aid in the counts, she can take something sweet (coke or orange juice) before starting the counts and if the movements is still reduced then you talk to your healthcare provider.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
herkeem:
B.A B.A
My wife just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl through VD. EDD 15/10. DD. 11/10
Once again I thank God. Being a first timer we spent more than 24 hours in the hospital before delivery. I pray for safe delivery to all others here.
Congratulations!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2020
herkeem:
B.A B.A

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2020
khaite23:
Omavicky, ow far mama. We are expecting ur BA.
Mayluv, owz the vigilante going? To all September mamas hope our LOs are doing fine. Just checking up on u.
Thanks for checking up on us teamie. The recovery for this pregnancy has been slow unlike my first. Still taking things easy for now. Thankfully, vigilante has been easy as my baby just sucks and sleeps, no crying as such at night. How are you and your baby too? I trust you are doing fine. Congratulations to team october mamas dropping it as e dey hot and safe delivery to all preggy mamas.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2020
herkeem:
B.A B.A
Congratulations to your family. God bless your newborn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by herkeem: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2020
mayluv:

Congratulations to your family. God bless your newborn.
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by herkeem: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Anna20:

Congratulations
Thanks ma'am
sugah:

Congratulations!!
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2020
MummyD2020:
Good morning to all the mamas here. May we all carry to terms with joy and in good health. Please ehh, I dont know weda to call this one(me) chief procrastinator or mere laziness that I haven't bought anything even at almost 34 weeks! Each time I think of the stress I just shrink back. Pls my fellow mamas I need a push oh. Encouragement oh, shouting oh, nudging oh all are welcomed. O gini di nke a?
End of rant! "Waddling out with painful pelvis and long bump"

mayornmn:

Same here oo...I'm just chilling like I have all the time. I'm almost 34 weeks too.

Good day ma'am , Hope you still have the plan to shop this week. Abeg, Biko? get up, shake your bumbum and shoot the belle out well. Vamose to the market and do your shopping.

We are a stone throw to November.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2020
cheeketo:

We are with you in prayer. Amen, It will end in praise.

We are shaking bumbum already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2020
Team November, We are getting closer. May God almighty see us through.

In another news, I hardly carry my self now. My legs are heavy. most especially the left leg. This stomach is so big dat me sef don the walk like mighty Ugor. Sometimes sef, I no dey understand my sef.

How are we doing. How is the period making us feel.

Please, let us start arranging our bags ooooo

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2020
herkeem:
B.A B.A

Congratulations sir. More blessings to the family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2020
herkeem:
B.A B.A

Congratulations sir, I tap into your blessings in multiple folds. May Allah continuously give you reasons to celebrate in your family. Kisses to baby and newest mum for me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GodwilldoitAmen: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2020
herkeem:
B.A B.A
Congratulations,may God bless and keep the baby...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2020
good morning to my prego mummies in the
house am sure most of us will be craving for Dried catfish so,
our oven dried catfish is available, it's hygienically processed and sand free, at affordable prices
250g-#1000
500g-#2000
1kg-#4000
location Ayobo/Egbeda

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cissebae: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2020
sunbestie:
welcome teamie. Drop ur EDD and baby's gender.
First scan 26/12 and second scan 29/12 Baby gender - Boy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
mayluv:

Thanks for checking up on us teamie. The recovery for this pregnancy has been slow unlike my first. Still taking things easy for now. Thankfully, vigilante has been easy as my baby just sucks and sleeps, no crying as such at night. How are you and your baby too? I trust you are doing fine. Congratulations to team october mamas dropping it as e dey hot and safe delivery to all preggy mamas.
thanks Cappo, its not been easy, but God dey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
khaite23:

So happy reading your BA. Congratulations mama. So sorry about the pains. Sabi mamas go put mouth.
thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mimicle101: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oky,, I no be regular poster or commenter for here sha. But I de always the peep and the enjoy the comments here. Infact I don learn some kind things here also.

The clinic say my wife go deliver 1st week November. But me and my wife don already ready. All baby things don dey ground self infact me dey feel like say make my boy dey arrive today today as me dey miss him wella.

For my wife side, she still dey move around the do her things. Na only some times way she dey complain about waist pain but I dey try dey rub am.

All the same it's been a nice experience, we just the look forward for the D day as we believe say e go end in praise. For us and to all the beautiful momas here.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Una well done oh. Congratulations to all who have put to bed and safe delivery to those waiting. Baby dust to all hoping on the Lord.

I get MultiGrain Cereal and Maize and Rice Flour for sale. Check my thread for pictures and prices. It's very healthy and nutritional.

https://www.nairaland.com/6167905/multigrain-cereal-maize-rice-flour#94729094

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Cissebae:
First scan 26/12 and second scan 29/12 Baby gender - Boy
Noted

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
TEAM OCTOBER 2020

Congratulations @herkeem on the arrival of your princess

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi ......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 16/10..... XX
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY✓ 20/08
5. Soulmate19 .... 14/10....... XX
6. Ewaifeoluwa .... 25/10...... XY ✓ 09/10
7. divanita............. 23/10...... XY
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991 ............ 11/10...... XY
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... XX ✓ 05/09
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX ✓ 18/09
12. Mumsyfife ........ 23/10...... XY
13. Teddynne ......... 10/10...... XY
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY ✓ 26/09
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... XY ✓ 07/09
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. missmalachi ...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1 .. 02/10..... XY ✓ 30/09
19. P4perissos ..........23/10..... Unknown
20. SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY ✓ 21/09
21. suilois ............... 18/10...... Unknown
22. Ogojagirl ........... 20/10......XX
23. Annybens1993 ......19/10.......XY
24. Sammybabelious ...... 22/10.....XY ✓ 07/10
25. Dbryan ................25/10........Unknown
26. ayommyjay..........17/10..…....XY ✓ 4/10
27. princessKF..........23/10.........XY
28. tabithaola ..........23/10.........XY
29. Amazingift01 .....04/10.......... XX ✓ 03/10
30. Mopelola456 .....30/10........... Unknown
31. thejourney200.....22/10..........XY

32. omavicky.........01/10..........XX ✓
33. herkeem..........11/10..........XX ✓

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hi teamies,

I don't know if I'm the only one feeling some type of way.
Been so emotionally down the past few days. I expected I'd have birthed my LO by now. God's time is the best, I know. But the waddling and heaviness is crazy. Edema is dealing seriously with me. My feet is practically an elephant's own, right now. Everyone has been calling to ask how far, including my mom and it gets to me, I feel like crying when asked.
Today is the last EDD given to me. Was given 6th, 11th, and 12th. I have just resigned to God's timing jare.
It will end in praise.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hang in there mama it’ll end in praise
threegees:
Hi teamies,

Been so emotionally down the past few days. I expected I'd have birthed my LO by now. God's time is the best, I know. But the waddling and heaviness is crazy. Edema is dealing seriously with me. My feet is practically an elephant's own, right now. Everyone has been calling to ask how far, including my mom and it gets to me, I feel like crying when asked.
Today is the last EDD given to me. Was given 6th, 11th, and 12th. I have just resigned to God's timing jare.
It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
You can try climbing stairs and taking long walk or few jumping jacks
threegees:
Hi teamies,

It will end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Awwwwn my cappo...sending you hugs right away, it will definitely end in praise.

threegees:
Hi teamies,

It will end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
threegees:
Hi teamies,

It will end in praise.

Just hang in there Cappo, it will surely end in praise �

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
threegees:
Hi teamies,

It will end in praise.

Mama, I understand how you feel. sorry,the Lord is your strength. It will soon end in praise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5873) (5874) (5875) (5876) (5877) (5878) (5879) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hadebiimiipee(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.