Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,599 members, 7,865,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8278531 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
proudmom38:

Lolz! u re mouthed...

I will withdraw my Omugwo services if you continue to be rude undecided

You think it's an easy job Just ask Beedam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Proudmom38 you are not kpekusing enough o na why u still de here de roll eyes for this thread. Go and do the tin so prouddy can pop out juo!
Maama1:
Thanks to all the Mamas...I have religiously followed this page for 9 months and I have been blessed.
Just a quick question please, I'm 38 weeks Pregnant, and I have noticed a slight reduced movement with my baby, Had my appointment last wednesday, heard baby's heart beat 149bpm...I just want to know if this reduction of movement is normal.
Thank you mamas!!
Congrats to all mamas that have given birth.
#TeamJuly31st
can you go see ur doctor asap!! It happened to me and I rushed out by 1am cos I was scared. The doctor was happy I came to see her. Thank god it was false alarm sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Madam kimoni u no de do ya work well o! So na only omugwo u wan go abi? Make u go de chop fish and beta soup. Asko!! Go and teach her what to do so pouddy can come out. Show her the burglar proof method juo. Kikikikikikikiki.
Kimoni:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
lovinam:
Madam kimoni u no de do ya work well o! So na only omugwo u wan go abi? Make u go de chop fish and beta soup. Asko!! Go and teach her what to do so pouddy can come out. Show her the burglar proof method juo. Kikikikikikikiki.

grin grin grin

Let the baby take time jare, no need for hurry

Omugwo sweet die, I laugh anytime I remember Beedam's story

Proudy, na master bedroom I want oo and remember, I eat only fresh fish

Plus I hate all these Cotonou-imported frozen chicken and turkey undecided, they must be killed on that day oo cool

and don't forget, my DR says I must sleep 20 hrs in a day...old age things tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ah ah ah! You wiked gan o! Which one be sleep 20years. Proudmom u haf seen wats is to come na abi? U berra loose her nos juo! Kai!

Na modath house u will go for d omugwo o! She go arrange every for u in a wicked way.
Kimoni:

grin grin grin

Plus I hate all these Cotonou-imported frozen chicken and turkey undecided, they must be killed on that day oo cool

and don't forget, my DR says I must sleep 20 hrs in a day...old age things tongue

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
lovinam:
Ah ah ah! You wiked gan o! Which one be sleep 20years. Proudmom u haf seen wats is to come na abi? U berra loose her nos juo! Kai!

Na modath house u will go for d omugwo o! She go arrange every for u in a wicked way.

Chai!!! Modath? That babe is fire...I no go last 3 days for her house

Before I say one, she go don say 10. Mba!!!

I want a quiet and shy mama

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

grin cheesy

Me wey i shy pass shylock shocked.... but i cool ooo, my only issue be mouth, i shoot straight but God go helep me... grin

@lovinam,

Carry omo odo follow cos you two na baby 2:0 grin

@prouddad38,

Daddy oyoyo, cheesy.. *in lil proudy's voice*... great to hear from you.i know you cant wait to meet proudy, all your dreams & prayers for your baby, the Lord will bring to pass..Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
modath:

grin cheesy

@lovinam,
Carry omo odo follow cos you sef na baby 2.0 grin

Me wey i shy pass shylock shocked.... but i cool ooo, my only issue be mouth, i shoot straight but God go helep me... grin

@prouddad38,

Daddy oyoyo, cheesy.. *in lil proudy's voice*... great to hear from you.i know you cant wait to meet proudy, all your dreams & prayers for your baby, the Lord will bring to pass..Amen

***modath is here shocked shocked bolts out from thread****

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin

Pls o senior mama, on what page is Senior Beedam Bs, didnt get to read it. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

***modath is here shocked shocked bolts out from thread****

E-hug for making me almost choke on water, been feeling sorta of low but you pepped me right up. grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
RashMe:

Pls o senior mama, on what page is Senior Beedam Bs, didnt get to read it. Thanks

I'll find it dear and give you the link. Her story will brighten ur day.

***beedam's bs is now in high demand kwa***
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

I'll find it dear and give you the link. Her story will brighten ur day.

***beedam's bs is now in high demand kwa***

Thanks mama.
Been an active follower of this thread but reduced when i had my baby. Love this family alot, u guys are d bomb.

GoesBackToGhostMode
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
proudmom38:

Take am easy o wit our big boy n d stress o...Lolz I won't o!

Your big boy dey enjoy. Better don't o. Remember say na class captain I do so tey,i enter February then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
ahnie:
Gudnuun mamas,haapi sunday tu yu all.vigilante z not easy.i barely sleep or hav time to du other chores.please what will i use to clean my daughter's tongue?i noticed some stains.thanks...Annie.

Stop deceiving soon-to-be mamas. Haba! Vigilante is as easy as boiling water grin

Vely Vely sweet like dodo ikire wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
proudmom38:

My dear I'm 40wks o n no show,just waist n back pain plus pubic bone dat make it difficult 2 walk lol...It is well wit us!

Don't tell me you now elephant walk, no more catwalk tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
byvan03:

Thanks very much dear, no slacking. Life begins after closing of shop grin.

Wey lovinam?

What is shop? And who is Lovinam?

Can you explain to me pls?

I'm new here!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Splendblex:
Congratulations July mamas. ..proudmom and modath remaining, God will see ya'll through. Amen

E friendship mi,how u dey? Baby nko? Nurse naa nko and her baby?

Will show face soonest, no vex!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
lovinam:
Na beedam na. Oya talk na. Lol na she give herself senior without respect to us wey. Over senior her

You know say I dey always respect una nah.
Good day ma( kneeling down)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
byvan03:

Lol, Nne as I type finish make una help me, it struck me sey nah only beedam fit be this, na so I call am like God call Samuel"BEEDAM".

Make I check time? Not yet four abi? undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
zaynie:
Snr Beedam, issoryt. I will think about it. tongue

My fellow mamas, I have a suggestion o, I dont know how you guys will take it.
I was thinking of us including our bumps on a weekly basis as part of our countdowns. I first saw it on babycentre.com and they call it Sunday Bump. I feel it will make this thread more interesting. We dont have to bare skin or show faces. Just the bumps.
What do you think? lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
zaynie:
Snr Beedam, issoryt. I will think about it. tongue

My fellow mamas, I have a suggestion o, I dont know how you guys will take it.
I was thinking of us including our bumps on a weekly basis as part of our countdowns. I first saw it on babycentre.com and they call it Sunday Bump. I feel it will make this thread more interesting. We dont have to bare skin or show faces. Just the bumps.
What do you think? lipsrsealed

Me sef join you dey think am angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Prouddad38:
Good noon to all the Mamas in the house... A big congrats to all the Mamas and out new born babies... I wish you all the joy, smiles and happiness from above oooo.

@Kaffy4bill, @All_The_Beautiful_Mamas, I am so sorry for being absent for a while now... man bizy sha... Make una no vex ooo. Just know that I share in your joys all day as the Good news keeps coming in for all July Mamas...

The Proudy family is happy for you all.

May God keep us all strong as one big family here. Thanks for your support for all pregy and expectant mamas.

Keep them babies coming.... haahahahahahaha

one love.

How dare you show face here and didn't remember to mention my name? Now I see you are proud in nature not in name alone. tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
RashMe:

page 387. I had to go back and read it again grin the drama no be here ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Well done oo Oga, May God bless your hustle

But pls get ready to report fully for duty this week ooo, your paternity leave is about to start tongue

I will relieve sha you when I come for the Omugwo

ProudMum38/Modath/July mamas, on your marks...get set...#whereismygun

Madam kikikikimomonini. ( I don dey stammer). How ur side?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Proudy,dont mind her jare. It's as easy as swallowing a stone,as sweet as dodo benin tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
lovinam:
Proudmom38 you are not kpekusing enough o na why u still de here de roll eyes for this thread. Go and do the tin so prouddy can pop out juo!

She really need it o. Where is male proudy? You are not doing your job well o. If the matress is too low for her, then use the freezer. Abi my people wetin I talk?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
lovinam:

Burglar proof method? I don lost o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin

E be like say I go follow you go do assistant.
Fresh fish shocked

Where be meeting point to take off? Be fast make I no leave you for road ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
lovinam:

Na today you know say some people wicked
#singing# I no mention name o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Please ma,go to modath house, I wan go proudy house. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Please ma,go to modath house, I wan go proudy house. grin

Sebi doctor say 20hrs? You will get 23hrs sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

No worry,she don talk say she shy pass shylock.

#whispers# I pity you

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.