Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8277785 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
modath:

grin cheesy

Me wey i shy pass shylock shocked.... but i cool ooo, my only issue be mouth, i shoot straight but God go helep me... grin

@lovinam,

Carry omo odo follow cos you two na baby 2:0 grin

@prouddad38,

Daddy oyoyo, cheesy.. *in lil proudy's voice*... great to hear from you.i know you cant wait to meet proudy, all your dreams & prayers for your baby, the Lord will bring to pass..Amen

Shy mama, how far?

I for come your side but lovinam don nominate kimoni
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

***modath is here shocked shocked bolts out from thread****

#Pulls her back# to where madam?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
RashMe:

Pls o senior mama, on what page is Senior Beedam Bs, didnt get to read it. Thanks

Don't look for my birthstory, where are you based? Send flight fare and I will come and tell you with my sophisticated voice. Will charge just £1000 for the story. Don't bother about feeding, I will sort myself. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
modath:

E-hug for making me almost choke on water, been feeling sorta of low but you pepped me right up. grin wink

Low ke? Call oga to come and ginger the swagger nah.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chii8(f): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello people,please in a layman's term,what does a trace of protein imply in the system of a pregnant woman....thanks in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

I'll find it dear and give you the link. Her story will brighten ur day.

***beedam's bs is now in high demand kwa***

I fit use this thing make money ooo. Thinking of putting it in an audio CD and sell to mamas here. Money don come oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
ozycy:
page 387. I had to go back and read it again grin the drama no be here ooo.

See this woman undecided she don spoil business sha cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
beedam:

I fit use this thing make money ooo. Thinking of putting it in an audio CD and sell to mamas here. Money don come oooo

grin grin grin grin

Iyalaje, I could bet my last kobo you were going to think like this. Na me go helep you collect the money sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
ozycy:

But why cry cry cry cry

When I don get plan for this awoof cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
chii8:
Hello people,please in a layman's term,what does a trace of protein imply in the system of a pregnant woman....thanks in advance.

I had trace of protein too in my early stage but the doctor said I shouldn't worry much about it. He advise I wash my urine container well before using because it could be from there and I on my own reduced my protein intake. Then no more protein in my urine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin

Iyalaje, I could bet my last kobo you were going to think like this. Na me go helep you collect the money sha

Don't worry,you go help me dey deliver CD while they pay into my account.

I go buy you fresh fish tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
chii8:

I also had constant irregular traces of protein in my urine then, it's common during late pregnancy.

In small quantities, it's nothing to be afraid of but when it's on the high side, it can cause pre-enclampsia which can result to high blood pressure. Pls ask your doctor the levels found in your urine.

Again, it might be noticed this month and then it regulates itself the following month. Usually, when it's observed, you would be asked for more frequent tests for better observation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

But why cry cry cry cry

When I don get plan for this awoof cry cry

You know say I always get plans, another awoof don enter.

I go sue ozycy for spoiling my business. grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
beedam:

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Iyalaje of Nairaland, make sure the money is in birrions o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Iyalaje of Nairaland, make sure the money is in birrions o

Before nko? Trust me.

I need a lawyer please. I don't want to show myself, I would have used festus keyamo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
ozycy:

I think that's the part two nah! Abeg,how can I search it fast? Can't do this 3 pages at a time search o. E too long.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
You wish.vigilante z very hard.my Nnedim wil be leavin for her abode this saturday.so no ayam omo.
beedam:
beedam you er lookin for my trouble o.

Stop deceiving soon-to-be mamas. Haba! Vigilante is as easy as boiling water grin

Vely Vely sweet like dodo ikire wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
beedam:

sorry senior Beedam, I didn't know you wanted to make moni with your birth story. Sorry for spoiling biz for U. Ndo cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
beedam:

I think that's the part two nah! Abeg,how can I search it fast? Can't do this 3 pages at a time search o. E too long.
click on your name and go to your profile, check your posts, it's btw Feb 3-19.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dis one dat beedam showed 2day, o ga ju
Ao r we all doin?
Recuperating tinz ni oo
Alwaz here but typing nt bn easy
To the remaining july mamas, God wil perfect all dat concern us and oda mamas, its well.
Welcome to all newbies
And to vigilante mamas, ao is it goin, God is our muscle
One love alwaz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
I just had a very good laugh
*rolling on the floor

beedam:
As I promised to give you the concluding part today. Sit down and relax while u read.

IN THE HOSPITAL

On getting to the hospital around 12:30,i was in serious pain. I was checked and the nurse said I'm 4cm gone. That was when I knew I was in trouble. The pain was unbearable that I couldn't lie down. The nurses were shouting on me never to get down from the bed.(see me see wahala,how person wey dey feel pain go lie down ). As a sharp lady,I lied that I want to poo and after several visits,she got me a potty that I should do it right beside my bed.(she caught me cry)

At 4cm,i began to push and the doctor and nurses advised me not to because it's not yet time. i wanted to pull down the hospital and I begged them to do CS for me but no one listened. That was when all the pain I was feeling turn to power. I stood up on my feet and started pushing real hard. The nurses called the doctor and the 5 of them couldn't get me back on the bed. Then the doctor sent for the people that brought me.

My sister came and she was told to ask me to get on the bed,for where I no answer. My neighbour too shouted at me but I stayed firm to the ground like rock. Then come and see beating,me no feel am sha o but I can see all of them raising their hand up and it landed on me but I dey feel am like paper weight. (If to say I fit catch my GM for office wey dey always act like superman this time,na to break into 2 remain) grin

Thank God I was the only one in the labour ward that night so I had enough hand to attend to me. Later the doctor started giving me injections and he asked me to lie down to check me and promised me that if it's not yet time I will be wheeled to the theatre. That was wen I laid down on the bed on my own. As the man dey wear glove,all of them hold me for bed,i know say if den see rope that night,na to tie me remain grin.

I didn't even allow the doctor to check me wen I started pushing again with FULL force,the man just said they should wheel me to the labour room but right there as I was pushing,my baby flew out of me. Thanks to the people who were holding me down cos one of them caught the baby make e no go fall for ground.

Immediately my baby came out my body calm down and my sister and neighbour ran out. The doctor and nurses just dey shake head for me. Me no send dem so far I no feel any pain again. The nurses carried the baby after dem detach am from me and the matron use one style to press my tummy and the placenta too came out. As I lay down like gentle lady dey look dem,na so dem dey put hand inside me say placenta remain small (I no hear well) after searching round dem see am finally. Come and see the whole bed full of blood. I didn't even enter labour room to deliver. The doctor said he had never done this kind of Job before (if a consultant in a general hospital can say this).

My body was cleaned and the doctor was so disappointed to see that I had tear because my baby weigh 2.4kg. He advised me never to try what I did again in my life because I could tear my womb sef. He said had it being the baby was big,we would have been saying another thing by now. He said next time if I know I can't tolerate pain,i should better opt for a CS rather than all the drama I performed.

Dem wheel me go labour room to sew my power house wey tear and that was how I started the journey into motherhood.

Lastly, as I was going to my bed and passed where the nurses dey,after thanking them,one now said jokingly that next year I will meet them here again na so the others reject am say they no pray to dey duty wen I wan deliver again.

To all the remaining pushing mamas,labour sweet so tey I no fit wait to get belle again wink. May God make yours smooth and easy. Amen.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beedam!! What I do? You are a mentioning my name efrywia on this thread. U nefer hear about burglary proof collection! Abeg no be me go spoil u o. Call byvan3 na she be world class for that mata o!
Kimoni u de dodge abi? U haf seen sontin dat is a passer of you na. *chicken*

Modath *Shiningteeth* I no sure say I mention ur name o! Abeg! See me na correct shaving I do today.

Kai mamas holiday de sweet for body!! Na me and sleep de battle today o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good evening pushing mamas, God has blessed me again, another 9months of shakara, I will share my testimony later, pls I am just a few weeks gone, I noticed when I sleep on my left side I fell serious pain from my rib down, but when I sleep on the right side I don't feel pain. Pls have anybody here experienced such

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good evening pushing mamas, God has blessed me again, another 9months of shakara, I will share my testimony later, pls I am just a few weeks gone, I noticed when I sleep on my left side I feel serious pain from my rib down, but when I sleep on the right side I don't feel pain. Pls have anybody here experienced such
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
beedam:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, pregnant women, Co vigilante mamas and senior mamas. cheesy

I'm sorry for just coming up with this. Me wey dey always request for birth story as police dey request for #20 lipsrsealed. Na now I know say e no easy!

My story will be in two episodes namely "At home" and "in the hospital" (na only beedam own go dey different nah tongue)

Episode 1
It all started when I reached 37weeks I started taking long walks and as I ve already read here and some pregnancy forum too about pineapple being used to bring on labour. Na so I start to dey eat pineapple o from week 37.

Then when I was 40+5days, I was so tired of being pregnant so i decided to change from pineapple to castor oil. I trekked from ojuelegba to tejuosho that afternoon and I bought meat(orisirisi) to cook in the evening.

From people's review, they said a lot of wonderful thing about it. Then on my way home,i bounced into a pharmacy store around 4pm and bought the oil. I was afraid to use it till around 10pm when I summon courage and took a cover of the oil. I left my room and went to my neighbors shop downstairs who was helping me cook with my camp gas at the back of the shop.

She finished the stew,egusi soup and made eba for me. By 10:30pm,i started feeling uncomfortable so I decided to go back upstairs. Her daughter helped me carry the soup while I carry the eba.( never knew say I no go chop am cry)

I stay in the uppermost floor of a two storey building, by the time I got to the first floor na so I hold my bumbum say I wan use toilet. I couldn't climb the stairs so I knocked on my neighbors door to use their toilet. I stayed there for like 30minutes but Shit no come out. I left the toilet and went to stay in their living room.(na do labour dey start ?

I was walking up and down, standing and sitting at the same time. Entered toilet like 30times in 30 minutes grin. I thought I was forcing Shit to come out,not knowing I was pushing cos I couldn't control myself. I was sha feeling this urge to push. When I couldn't hold it anymore, we decided to leave for the hospital around 12pm. They assisted me to bring my things downstairs as I already showed them all I want to take. We called the cab man and we left for the hospital around 12:05.

Watch out for Episode 2 titled "in the hospital"

Miss you all!

For those looking for my BS,this is episode 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
beedam:
As I promised to give you the concluding part today. Sit down and relax while u read.

IN THE HOSPITAL

On getting to the hospital around 12:30,i was in serious pain. I was checked and the nurse said I'm 4cm gone. That was when I knew I was in trouble. The pain was unbearable that I couldn't lie down. The nurses were shouting on me never to get down from the bed.(see me see wahala,how person wey dey feel pain go lie down ). As a sharp lady,I lied that I want to poo and after several visits,she got me a potty that I should do it right beside my bed.(she caught me cry)

At 4cm,i began to push and the doctor and nurses advised me not to because it's not yet time. i wanted to pull down the hospital and I begged them to do CS for me but no one listened. That was when all the pain I was feeling turn to power. I stood up on my feet and started pushing real hard. The nurses called the doctor and the 5 of them couldn't get me back on the bed. Then the doctor sent for the people that brought me.

My sister came and she was told to ask me to get on the bed,for where I no answer. My neighbour too shouted at me but I stayed firm to the ground like rock. Then come and see beating,me no feel am sha o but I can see all of them raising their hand up and it landed on me but I dey feel am like paper weight. (If to say I fit catch my GM for office wey dey always act like superman this time,na to break into 2 remain) grin

Thank God I was the only one in the labour ward that night so I had enough hand to attend to me. Later the doctor started giving me injections and he asked me to lie down to check me and promised me that if it's not yet time I will be wheeled to the theatre. That was wen I laid down on the bed on my own. As the man dey wear glove,all of them hold me for bed,i know say if den see rope that night,na to tie me remain grin.

I didn't even allow the doctor to check me wen I started pushing again with FULL force,the man just said they should wheel me to the labour room but right there as I was pushing,my baby flew out of me. Thanks to the people who were holding me down cos one of them caught the baby make e no go fall for ground.

Immediately my baby came out my body calm down and my sister and neighbour ran out. The doctor and nurses just dey shake head for me. Me no send dem so far I no feel any pain again. The nurses carried the baby after dem detach am from me and the matron use one style to press my tummy and the placenta too came out. As I lay down like gentle lady dey look dem,na so dem dey put hand inside me say placenta remain small (I no hear well) after searching round dem see am finally. Come and see the whole bed full of blood. I didn't even enter labour room to deliver. The doctor said he had never done this kind of Job before (if a consultant in a general hospital can say this).

My body was cleaned and the doctor was so disappointed to see that I had tear because my baby weigh 2.4kg. He advised me never to try what I did again in my life because I could tear my womb sef. He said had it being the baby was big,we would have been saying another thing by now. He said next time if I know I can't tolerate pain,i should better opt for a CS rather than all the drama I performed.

Dem wheel me go labour room to sew my power house wey tear and that was how I started the journey into motherhood.

Lastly, as I was going to my bed and passed where the nurses dey,after thanking them,one now said jokingly that next year I will meet them here again na so the others reject am say they no pray to dey duty wen I wan deliver again.

To all the remaining pushing mamas,labour sweet so tey I no fit wait to get belle again wink. May God make yours smooth and easy. Amen.

Concluding part wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fabmummy:
I just had a very good laugh
*rolling on the floor

Na part two you read nah. Look up for part one wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
lovinam:
Beedam!! What I do? You are a mentioning my name efrywia on this thread. U nefer hear about burglary proof collection! Abeg no be me go spoil u o. Call byvan3 na she be world class for that mata o!
Kimoni u de dodge abi? U haf seen sontin dat is a passer of you na. *chicken*

Modath *Shiningteeth* I no sure say I mention ur name o! Abeg! See me na correct shaving I do today.

Kai mamas holiday de sweet for body!! Na me and sleep de battle today o!

I don't know you ma, I'm new here undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
beedam:

Don't look for my birthstory, where are you based? Send flight fare and I will come and tell you with my sophisticated voice. Will charge just £1000 for the story. Don't bother about feeding, I will sort myself. wink

Most Senior Mama, pls abeg biko, dis BS na baba. DH just dey look me like say i get someting for head. I doff ma hat oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
beedam:

Concluding part wink

Beeeedaaaammmmm

Choi! So you went behind me to collect settlement, you are now sharrringgg ur bs just like that undecided undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
My sister came and she was told to ask me to get on the bed,for where I no answer. My neighbour too shouted at me but I stayed firm to the ground like rock. Then come and see beating,me no feel am sha o but I can see all of them raising their hand up and it landed on me but I dey feel am like paper weight. (If to say I fit catch my GM for office wey dey always act like superman this time,na to break into 2 remain

This part is epic ! Can't stop laughing

grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tallgirlslim: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
BS,

Let me start by saying, it is just God. I had very small stomach only to give birth to a big baby. It's just God.

Day b4 yesterday I went for a fast paced 30 min walk. When I got home I cooked and kpekused with my DH. I had started to feel painful contractions that morning but before me n DH kpekused it was regular at 5-6 minutes. After which I went to the toilet and I had bright red blood. The contractions were painfully painful at this point. At past 11 pm we left for hospital.

But because I walked into the hospital without screaming they tot it was nothing big. During the next contraction, the nurse felt my stomach and said, this one na real contraction oo.

I had a long night of 5 minutely contraction. Through it, I remained calm by His grace. By 5 am I was 6 cm. By 8am 7 by 9 ish, I was 8. Doctor put up dextrose n oxytocin drip. At this point my calmness went outside the window, I was contracting intensely.

When doctor told me to push four times with no result. I suggested I sit up a little, after I did I pushed and felt the weight of the baby leave me.

I was cut... But I did not notice it.

It is an experience of life. But I'd do it again for this gift I have. May it be easy for you all.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: morike94(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.