Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8178114 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) (5902) (5903) (5904) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Darsty99:

Present cappo.. I have not bought anything yet o, I don't know why I am not in a hurry probably because this is my third missionary journey.. My third trimester packages are tiredness, backache and spitting.. cry
I think its partly because the "first baby excitement " isn't there anymore and you'd most likely still have stuff your older kids used so no hurry grin
Spitting? cry
I complained to my doctor about tiredness and he said its probably because I'm jobless and sleeping too much thats why I'm always tired cos my body isn't used to being idle. Na work I no get, I no kee person grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
sugah:

Same here o, nausea came back but its not as bad as first trimester.
My belt is helping me with back pain but the hip pain is out of this world. It feels like someone removed my legs from the hips (like that doll we grew up with) and didn't put it back well cry cry.
It is well, we are almost there.

Amen. I’m so sorry about the pains
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
sugah:
Baby list - edit as you wish

Clothing
8 one-piece outfits or onesies (mix of short-sleeve and long-sleeve)
5 nightgowns (for use until the cord falls off)
8 one-piece sleepsuits
5 pairs of pants/ dresses
2 newborn hats
12 pairs of socks or booties, to wear with nightgowns and outfits
2 pairs of mittens, to keep baby from scratching face
3-5 (or more) outfits for dressing up

Blankets
3 large cotton blankets
8 receiving blankets (also used as burp cloths)

Breastfeeding
Lots of bibs
Burp cloths
Breast pump (manual or electric)
Milk storage containers
Nursing pillow (not essential)
Nursing bras (if buying before baby is born, buy one cup size larger than your pregnant bra size)
Breast pads (disposable or washable)
Lotion or ointment for sore Tips (lanolin-based is best)
Breast pad. Lansino or tommy tippe brand.

Formula feeding
Lots of bibsml
Burp cloths
8 four-ounce bottles with Tips
6 eight-ounce bottles with Tips
Bottle and Tip brush
Formula (be sure to check expiry date)
Thermal bottle carrier
Thermal flask

Diapering
One box or two bags of newborn-size diapers (Don’t buy too many in advance in case your baby is large or grows quickly)
diaper bag
Changing pad
Baby ointment or barrier cream to prevent rash
Disposable wipes or washcloths for cleaning baby’s bottom

Bathtime
1 plastic infant tub
1 cup or bowl to pour water
4 washcloths, not used on baby’s bottom
Baby soap or cleanser
Baby shampoo (optional)
Dettol or savlon (optional)
Baby lotion/ cream
Baby hair brush/ comb
3 soft-hooded towels
Baby hair brush/ comb
3 soft-hooded towels

Sleeping
If you are using a crib:
Crib and crib mattress
3 waterproof mattress covers
4 fitted cribsheets
4 light blankets that fit in the crib
If sleeping with parents:
Firm mattress (not a waterbed)
3 waterproof pads to place under baby
Light blanket (keep away from baby’s head)

Other necessities
Infant carseat
Baby rocker
Wrapper/wrapping cloth and Oja
Nail clippers or scissors (or just bite off baby’s nails as needed)
Bulb syringe for suctioning mucous
Baby thermometer

Hope we have started shopping? Don't forget to group your items so you don't miss out anything. Example:
1. Diapering - Diapers(disposable or reusable), wipes, diaper cream (vaseline, sudocream, desitin)
2. Bath time essentials - wash cloths, body wash, lotion, baby oil, hair oil, towels, bath set, alcohol i.e. methylated spirit(for umblical cord cleaning)
3. Feeding - breast feeding essentials (breast pump, breast pads, nursing bra, milk storage bottles), baby formula, bibs, bottle feeding essentials (bottles, sterilizer-microwave or electric; hot water flask)
4. Clothing - onesies (bodysuits and sleepsuits), nice clothes, hair accessories for baby girls, socks, mittens, blanket, flannels
5. Gears - Car seat, swings
6. Furniture - baby cot, beddings

**copied from jazzyjay**

Please o, its not mandatory to buy everything on the list o, buy as your pocket allows.

Also don't forget the items on your hospital list that covers items for the mother like sitz bath etc
@ameliag

Thanks a lot. Will start buying things ASAP

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
fizcoo20:
Good afternoon, my wife just vomiting although she is 6wk plus. Can d vomit be stopped.

The food she ate, she's vomiting it.

Thanks in anticipation.
Congratulations to you both.
Unfortunately, the vomiting is as a result of surge in hormones so it cannot be stopped per say until her hormones becomes more stable. But she can do things to help reduce the vomiting.
Eat in small quantities
Don't drink water immediately after eating
Don't lie down immediately after eating
Stay away from very spicy or smelly foods (with strong aroma)
Eat bland foods like bread/fried yam
Take her folic acid at night

The vomiting will reduce/stop around the 12th week for most people.
Help her with cooking if you can or eat out cos I found that cooking and inhaling smells that period was as bad as eating it.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ogojagirl:
BS
My journey was really uneventful from d beginning apart from the mockery I got from a neighbor during an argument where she said I have destroyed my womb because my 1st child will be 7 by next month.
little did I know that a miracle was already coming
Two days after d argument I missed my period. But did not think much of it until about two weeks later when I finally got d courage to run a PT .
Hmmmmmmmm Mamas, words cannot describe the joy those two lines gave me
Aside the usual first trimester tiredness I had no nausea no vomiting
Then the d day came on the 22nd at about 4 am I felt liquid under my pant went to the bathroom and saw mucus mixed with blood told dh immediately and then started arranging d house. went to d market, cooked, and decided to go see my midwife at about 3 PM she checked and I was about 4 cm dilated. she den asked me to call dh to bring my things I still went to d junction to collect it my self cos i wanted to keep exercising
At about 5pm she checked again and said d baby's head was already visible by now d pains where MADDDDD then she gave me that hot drip
Brethren, I went to heaven and came back . Me that was bragging that I won't scream hmmmmmm my people come and see me wailing lol
Then at about 6: 10pm my baby girl came out screaming placenta came out almost immediately with no tear. She weighed 3. 3 kg
Mummy and baby and daddy and big bro are all fine
To the TTC mums just keep believing because it will definitely happen
And to d remaining waddling mums supernatural delivery is yours
Cappo @threegees BS submitted
pls experienced Mamas my babies eyes became a little pale and reddish 3 days after birth was asked to keep giving her her antibiotics but I am still worried pls what do I do
The neighbour part got me. Shame to bad people. I wonder if she came to greet you after the childbirth and how stupid she would look.
Only God can do this. Enjoy jare. Na God give you

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ameliag:

Amen. I’m so sorry about the pains
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Complaining that my tummy is too small to be this far gone. That I am not sure of my last menstrual period which is early February and if so that means my baby will definitely be very small. I saw thick whitish discharge today too accompany with waist pain since morning. She only told me is not yet time I should better go treat infection. The most frustrating part is how she do make face and comment about my tummy. And I am not a FTM o

The way some nurses behave makes you ask if they actually know their profession. Tommy size is not the only factor for child birth weight. My tummy is always very big and my kids are always around 3.1-3.3 for all my previous 3 pregnancy.

I have a friend with small tummy with a child of 4.2 or thereabout. If you are not comfortable with her, Kindly look for a private hospital for delivery biko.

You might even be in labor already and be expecting anytime soon. For me, any day i see show, My baby go come that day for previous ones though.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
I went to hospital yesterday night, I met another nurse she ask how far gone after told her about the discharge and waist pain,(in fact sometimes I feel like going to toilet but when I do,i will end up leaving without pooing or constipation) the woman use hand check my bump and said is not yet time that is the baby's position causing the pains. I also went for scan early September, the scan reduced my weeks far back sef. Was so wondering if my baby is too small ni o. Though the kicks are so strong and I know and believe my baby is healthy. Nurse will not give me BP. And that feeling of constipation is back this morning with enough kicks. Sorry for my rants ojare

SapphirePRINCEX

dunpredictable

mayornmn

Pls do another scan and preferably see a doctor rather than nurses.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fizcoo20(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
sugah:

Congratulations to you both.
Unfortunately, the vomiting is as a result of surge in hormones so it cannot be stopped per say until her hormones becomes more stable. But she can do things to help reduce the vomiting.
Eat in small quantities
Don't drink water immediately after eating
Don't lie down immediately after eating
Stay away from very spicy or smelly foods (with strong aroma)
Eat bland foods like bread/fried yam
Take her folic acid at night

The vomiting will reduce/stop around the 12th week for most people.
Help her with cooking if you can or eat out cos I found that cooking and inhaling smells that period was as bad as eating it.

Thanks.
Really appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
For those who posted birth stories, how did you overcome the spam bot? I have been banned twice now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Cissebae:
Hello mommies, please who else is experiencing frequent baby hiccups. I was unable to go for my hospital appointment yesterday because of public holiday. Am so worried �
#TeamDecember
Experiencing it too. Na their time oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uniquesome1: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
mayornmn:
Mamas is it possible to hear baby movements??Cos sometimes when my baby is moving I hear a sound like someone is cracking knuckles inside water and the sound is different from bowel sounds oo shocked
I think it's normal, had same experience and was really worried but I put to bed a week ago and baby is very fine. I hear the same sound when he's stretching. So, don't worry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Birth Story!

LONG POST ALERT

Hubby came to the house to see us having been away at work for more than a month. As i dey service my head office, my village people whispered to me saying wetin i gain if i no feel the instrument unwrapped? Sharp sharp i told dh say i want to feel it raw. He asked am i sure since my fertile window just ended yesterday? I said no shaking.( for my mind the detox water i was taking then will clear everything comot).

Fast forward next month February, i missed my period. I searched everywhere evrn reported to police station but they couldn't help me. When i told dh about our missing period, he was so happy because he wanted us to try for another baby once Bobo is 9 months but i said no until 1yr and 3 months. Na so i take become Mrs Let me feel it raw!

The first trimester was a sweet ride no stress just few days of tiredness, headaches that won't go untill i throw up. 2nd trimester wasn't bad save that my bobo turned me to punching bag. I tried as much as possible to avoid him especially while laying down. I usually shield myself with pillow.

At one of my antenatal visits, my bp read 140/90 and the dr prescribed aldomet 500mg morning and night for me to be taken for 2 weeks. My spirit was so down about taking the medication my reason being that it was the first time my bp read that much and the doctor didn't start with lower dose. I read somewhere that cucumbers helps to regulate it so i bought plenty cucumbers and ate. Drank water like fish, came here and ask questions then slept very well. The next day i went to a pharmacy store and checked the bp. 120/70. I kept eating my cucumbers, water and sleep. At my next visit, the doctor said i should continue with the medication since it had stabilised the bp. I told her that i didn't take the medication and had been reading it.

The 3rd trimester came with pelvic pain, abdominal pain, waist pain and chestburn. All these i managed as they come. So we moved one day at a time. I had tooth problem. The pain was something else and mostly comes at night. The doc referred me to dentist who said that the only solution is extraction. I tried to resist it and opted for oral medication but when the pain became too much, i ran back and got it removed. ( the procedure was painful sha.)

Bobo came before due date so i thought that baby girl will do so. From 37 weeks i started intentional trekking. 30minutes, 1hr, 1hr45 mins just as the spirit leads. At 39 week, they did Virginal examination and said that am fully effaced and to expect labour at anytime. Nothing happened, thrn at 40weeks antenatal they did membrane sweep for me. Same day at night i started seeing show. And was having contractions small small . Dh wanted us to go to hospital immediately i said no, let's wait till morning ( i wanted to be at home for the night so i can conveniently use the toilet as i was already purging and wouldn't want to go to the hospital and be using thrirs where i can't sit my butts down for the business).

We got to the hospital around 6am and was checked 4Cm. When checked again 11am it was still 4cm. When the doc came around 12noon he asked them to give me hot drips which they did and also did another membrane sweep. Contractions started hitting me back2back. It wasn't pleasant experience. When i got to 8cm around 4pm they raptured the membrane. That's when i started feeling as if i will poo for them. I asked for bowl and vomited so much.

I was taken to the favour room and was given injection on my thigh and they kept checking and asked me not to push untill they say so( holding back pushing takes a strong force ooo) at a point I told them that i can't hold it again as it's pushing me badly. So they gave me go ahead to push.

Time to push, it seems as if i don't know how to do it well anymore. It seems as if my kpekus want to scatter as the fire there was too much. One of the nurse climbed up and started pushing down my baby as i push too. Baby came out after the third push. Screaming down the building. After few minutes, placenta came out after inspecting it they said it's complete. The nurse put her hand inside kpekus and packed out blood and water then cleaned me up .

DoB 23/10/2020
Time 4.44PM
Weight 4kg

Cappo threegees
Sunbestie
Team October 2020 BS submitted.

To God be all the glory for for the great work he has done.

65 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tor! Thank goodness I’m not the only one grin
Uniquesome1:

I think it's normal, had same experience and was really worried but I put to bed a week ago and baby is very fine. I hear the same sound when he's stretching. So, don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
@Pearl05, I laughed hard at "feeling the instrument unwrapped" and searching everywhere for AF even in the police station.
I enjoyed reading your BS, thanks for sharing.
Glory be to God for a successful delivery and Congratulations to you once again.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ogojagirl: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
threegees:

The neighbour part got me. Shame to bad people. I wonder if she came to greet you after the childbirth and how stupid she would look.
Only God can do this. Enjoy jare. Na God give you
thanks cappo yesterday was d naming ceremony and guess what Na she dance pass lol

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
sugah:

I think its partly because the "first baby excitement " isn't there anymore and you'd most likely still have stuff your older kids used so no hurry grin
Spitting? cry
I complained to my doctor about tiredness and he said its probably because I'm jobless and sleeping too much thats why I'm always tired cos my body isn't used to being idle. Na work I no get, I no kee person grin
U no kee person jare.. It is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jossy07(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good day everyone in the house, am in week 21, but since on Sunday I have been having pains in my vg, I did obstetric Scan and the doctor said results was ok , but am still feeling the pains. If anyone in the house had experience this please what could be the cause and what is the remedy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
fizcoo20:

Thanks.
Really appreciate.
You're welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
thejourney200:
For those who posted birth stories, how did you overcome the spam bot? I have been banned twice now.
Tag Dominique to find out what you're doing wrong.
Maybe you mentioned a medicine or hospital brand or something

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
sugah:
1. sugah .....Jan 2.... ..Pink
2. purplish ...Jan 17......Pink
3. rhosmherhy ....Jan 19..unknown
4. 19CannyMum ...Jan 2...Green
5. Iamhistreasure ....Jan 26...Blue
6. Fertilady ....Jan 30...unknown
7. 2020Abby .....Jan 1...unknown
8. Opsycal ....Jan 5 .....Blue
9. Ameliag ....Jan 13......Green
10. Gerastone09 .....Jan 13......unknown
11. Nicoleswizzi ......Jan 8.....unknown
12. Fearless4real ....Jan 15.....unknown
13. Darsty99 .....Jan 30....unknown
14. Habbeyoluwa ....Jan 17...unknown
15. dbeauty ......Jan 17.....Green
16. Rhemy2013 .... ?.....?
17. uwani .....Jan 22.. unknown
18. Tikkykay...Jan26...XX
January mamas how are we doing? Long time no roll call grin
We thank God for bringing us this far, it feels like we are on the home run. Soon we'd be counting down single digits weeks remaining to the arrival of our LOs.
I hope we have started/almost concluded our shopping o...pls don't be like me cos I'm not leading by example. I'm trying to find the shopping list to share especially for FTMs to help with shopping....I'd post as soon as I find it.
Whats our third packages?
We are doing fine Cappo. I haven’t started any serious shopping too, I hope to do so next week. I was excited to see the single digit weeks left when I checked my pregnancy app.... Now January feels so close ����. May God see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pearl05:
Birth Story!

LONG POST ALERT

Hubby came to the house to see us having been away at work for more than a month. As i dey service my head office, my village people whispered to me saying wetin i gain if i no feel the instrument unwrapped? Sharp sharp i told dh say i want to feel it raw. He asked am i sure since my fertile window just ended yesterday? I said no shaking.( for my mind the detox water i was taking then will clear everything comot).

Fast forward next month February, i missed my period. I searched everywhere evrn reported to police station but they couldn't help me. When i told dh about our missing period, he was so happy because he wanted us to try for another baby once Bobo is 9 months but i said no until 1yr and 3 months. Na so i take become Mrs Let me feel it raw!

The first trimester was a sweet ride no stress just few days of tiredness, headaches that won't go untill i throw up. 2nd trimester wasn't bad save that my bobo turned me to punching bag. I tried as much as possible to avoid him especially while laying down. I usually shield myself with pillow.

At one of my antenatal visits, my bp read 140/90 and the dr prescribed aldomet 500mg morning and night for me to be taken for 2 weeks. My spirit was so down about taking the medication my reason being that it was the first time my bp read that much and the doctor didn't start with lower dose. I read somewhere that cucumbers helps to regulate it so i bought plenty cucumbers and ate. Drank water like fish, came here and ask questions then slept very well. The next day i went to a pharmacy store and checked the bp. 120/70. I kept eating my cucumbers, water and sleep. At my next visit, the doctor said i should continue with the medication since it had stabilised the bp. I told her that i didn't take the medication and had been reading it.

The 3rd trimester came with pelvic pain, abdominal pain, waist pain and chestburn. All these i managed as they come. So we moved one day at a time. I had tooth problem. The pain was something else and mostly comes at night. The doc referred me to dentist who said that the only solution is extraction. I tried to resist it and opted for oral medication but when the pain became too much, i ran back and got it removed. ( the procedure was painful sha.)

Bobo came before due date so i thought that baby girl will do so. From 37 weeks i started intentional trekking. 30minutes, 1hr, 1hr45 mins just as the spirit leads. At 39 week, they did Virginal examination and said that am fully effaced and to expect labour at anytime. Nothing happened, thrn at 40weeks antenatal they did membrane sweep for me. Same day at night i started seeing show. And was having contractions small small . Dh wanted us to go to hospital immediately i said no, let's wait till morning ( i wanted to be at home for the night so i can conveniently use the toilet as i was already purging and wouldn't want to go to the hospital and be using thrirs where i can't sit my butts down for the business).

We got to the hospital around 6am and was checked 4Cm. When checked again 11am it was still 4cm. When the doc came around 12noon he asked them to give me hot drips which they did and also did another membrane sweep. Contractions started hitting me back2back. It wasn't pleasant experience. When i got to 8cm around 4pm they raptured the membrane. That's when i started feeling as if i will poo for them. I asked for bowl and vomited so much.

I was taken to the favour room and was given injection on my thigh and they kept checking and asked me not to push untill they say so( holding back pushing takes a strong force ooo) at a point I told them that i can't hold it again as it's pushing me badly. So they gave me go ahead to push.

Time to push, it seems as if i don't know how to do it well anymore. It seems as if my kpekus want to scatter as the fire there was too much. One of the nurse climbed up and started pushing down my baby as i push too. Baby came out after the third push. Screaming down the building. After few minutes, placenta came out after inspecting it they said it's complete. The nurse put her hand inside kpekus and packed out blood and water then cleaned me up .

DoB 23/10/2020
Time 4.44PM
Weight 4kg

Cappo threegees
Sunbestie

The bolded made your story epic grin grin
Congratulations nne
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Opsycal:

We are doing fine Cappo. I haven’t started any serious shopping too, I hope to do so next week. I was excited to see the single digit weeks left when I checked my pregnancy app.... Now January feels so close ����. May God see us through.
Amen ooo! He has started and would complete his awesome works in our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ANewMumIJNAmen: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
@Pearl05 congratulations mama. Your first two paragraphs had me in stitches grin grin grin very hilarious
More blessings to you and your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cissebae: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
sunbestie:
Thank God am not alone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
sunbestie:

Same here, sometimes it scares me but do stop after drinking water. It'll end in praises for us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
I went to hospital yesterday night, I met another nurse she ask how far gone after told her about the discharge and waist pain,(in fact sometimes I feel like going to toilet but when I do,i will end up leaving without pooing or constipation) the woman use hand check my bump and said is not yet time that is the baby's position causing the pains. I also went for scan early September, the scan reduced my weeks far back sef. Was so wondering if my baby is too small ni o. Though the kicks are so strong and I know and believe my baby is healthy. Nurse will not give me BP. And that feeling of constipation is back this morning with enough kicks. Sorry for my rants ojare

SapphirePRINCEX

dunpredictable

mayornmn

Please try and do another scan and see a doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
My blue jet landed yesterday via elective CS, Nov cappo I don port o, BS when am strong, pain is out of this world

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pearl05:
Birth Story!

LONG POST ALERT

DoB 23/10/2020
Time 4.44PM
Weight 4kg

Cappo threegees
Sunbestie

What an interesting BS. I couldn't help but laugh. So cucumber helps bring down bp...I'll try it though I might not be able to chew it. Will it still work if I blend?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
sugah:
1. sugah .....Jan 2.... ..Pink
2. purplish ...Jan 17......Pink
3. rhosmherhy ....Jan 19..unknown
4. 19CannyMum ...Jan 2...Green
5. Iamhistreasure ....Jan 26...Blue
6. Fertilady ....Jan 30...unknown
7. 2020Abby .....Jan 1...unknown
8. Opsycal ....Jan 5 .....Blue
9. Ameliag ....Jan 13......Green
10. Gerastone09 .....Jan 13......unknown
11. Nicoleswizzi ......Jan 8.....unknown
12. Fearless4real ....Jan 15.....unknown
13. Darsty99 .....Jan 30....unknown
14. Habbeyoluwa ....Jan 17...unknown
15. dbeauty ......Jan 17.....Green
16. Rhemy2013 .... ?.....?
17. uwani .....Jan 22.. unknown
18. Tikkykay...Jan26...XX
January mamas how are we doing? Long time no roll call grin
We thank God for bringing us this far, it feels like we are on the home run. Soon we'd be counting down single digits weeks remaining to the arrival of our LOs.
I hope we have started/almost concluded our shopping o...pls don't be like me cos I'm not leading by example. I'm trying to find the shopping list to share especially for FTMs to help with shopping....I'd post as soon as I find it.
Whats our third packages?
Thanks for checking up Cappo. I have been having navel pain. It comes many times in a day. I have been having waist pain and edema(slight swell) too. Other than these, we are doing great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Am back after a long break, congrats 2 all who has birthed their cuties. Team November hope we are all ready 2 take d baton 4rm team October. God will make it easy 4 us.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omah1(f): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
cheeketo:
My blue jet landed yesterday via elective CS, Nov cappo I don port o, BS when am strong, pain is out of this world

Congratulations ma'am. We don complete 2 porters!
I wish you Speedy recovery!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) (5902) (5903) (5904) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.