Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8177937 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5920) (5921) (5922) (5923) (5924) (5925) (5926) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Congrats mama grin

favome:
BA
With a thankful heart to God
I welcome my precious princess

Edd: 11 Nov
DoB: 9 Nov
Via ELCS

My cappo @ToyosiR take note ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
My belle full mamas, How una dey? Just wanna say hi! How's the ministry going? It will be well. Una pickin @3 months is saying hi too.

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favome(f): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Omariah:

Congratulations mama. God bless you and yours. Quick recovery.
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favome(f): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
mayornmn:
Congrats mama grin

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favome(f): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
sweetlady4real:

Congratulations mama, God bless your princess. Wishing you quickest recovery.
Amen, thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favome(f): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
sunbestie:

Congrats mama and welcome princess.
Quick recovery dear.
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
I want to born now oooo cry cry
What can I do

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hello house..please is sardines consumption advisable during early pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ovalrose(f): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
tifelola:
Hello house..please is sardines consumption advisable during early pregnancy

Indulge, by all means. I even ate it like that and licked the konkon join with all that oil. Oh yeah.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ovalrose(f): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
mayornmn:
What can I do

Uhm...eat pineapple? wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ovalrose(f): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
bimberry1307:
My belle full mamas, How una dey? Just wanna say hi! How's the ministry going? It will be well. Una pickin @3 months is saying hi too.

Issa fine boy. Hi to you too, Prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
faithlucky:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
With joy in my heart i announce 2 u d grand entrance of my Princess diz morning.
weighing 3kg
Edd 26-11-2020
Dob 14-11-2020

Congratulations teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
I don chop am sotey my tongue don burn grin
ovalrose:

Uhm...eat pineapple? wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
mayornmn:
What can I do
Permit to laugh small grin grin grin
OK back to biz.... Kpekus kpekus kpekus, walk around always , dance, climb staircase, eat pineapples, be bathing hot water, drink hot water and las las talk to God and baby always.
Hope this helps... Awaiting for ur BA.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thanks mama grin
You see that kpekus ehn ,it’s me and dh this weekend ,other things I’ve been doing grin
sunbestie:

Permit to laugh small grin grin grin
OK back to biz.... Kpekus kpekus kpekus, walk around always , dance, climb staircase, eat pineapples, be bathing hot water, drink hot water and las las talk to God and baby always.
Hope this helps... Awaiting for ur BA.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brendybliss1: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
brendybliss1:
I have decided to come out from my ghost mood���.

Please the class captain for month of November should mark me present ooo.

EDD- 16 Nov 2020
Gender- Female.
First time mom.

It has been a smooth journey so far, I don’t spend up to 30 mins With the doctor each time I go for my antenatal appointment. I thank God for the good health and strength.

This Covid 19 really want to spoil my show but I believe God is able to finish what he has already started. Please my able yummy�mummies, Join me in your prayers, I need to reunite with my hubby before the arrival of my angel.

I’m so much longing for Petting from hubby��.

I’m back to testify that our God is so awesome and gracious�. He answered my prayers beyond my desires.....

I was able to unite with my hubby successfully and my oyibo baby girl arrived on 10th Nov 20 in a grand style�. #Mosthappiestmumonearth

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thowobee: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
we are doing fine cappo I am sure by November ending some team December would start dropping it hot hot.

I have packed baby things just my own personal stuffs remaining to.put in the bag, I am always procrastinating

sunbestie:
This early morning BAs just dey sweet my belle oo.. Team November mamas una body dey hot ooo and i love it... Keep dropping it hot hot.
Team December mamas how una dey ooo? I don pack my hospital bag ooo I no understand this my baby again ooo. Arranging my house and putting some things in order. We are taking it slowly so I will enter first week of December before d real deal will start.
Team January mamas hope una dey get set ooo... It must surely end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thowobee: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
this may be late but a pregnant woman does not selfmedicate especially during early pregnancy.

she should go and see a doctor in the hospital

Sambizworld:
Good day doctors and mamas in the house..please my wife is about 10weeks pregnant and she’s been experiencing frequent stooling and vomiting since yesterday...please I don’t know if it’s normal or she need to take some medication cos I’m really worried.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
favome:
BA
With a thankful heart to God
I welcome my precious princess

Edd: 11 Nov
DoB: 9 Nov
Via ELCS

My cappo @ToyosiR take note ooooo.

Contratulations. Celebrations and Jubilations. We welcome our lovely princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
faithlucky:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
With joy in my heart i announce 2 u d grand entrance of my Princess diz morning.
weighing 3kg
Edd 26-11-2020
Dob 14-11-2020

Congratulations on the arrival of our new princess. We rejoice with You and await your BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
brendybliss1:

I’m back to testify that our God is so awesome and gracious�. He answered my prayers beyond my desires.....

I was able to unite with my hubby successfully and my oyibo baby girl arrived on 10th Nov 20 in a grand style�. #Mosthappiestmumonearth

Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby girl. May she be the coolness of your eyes. We await your BS Soonest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Team November is dropping it back-2-back.

We wish our remaining mama a fast and sweet delivery.

How is vigilante transition. Most especially our FTM. Yes, It might not be easy but we will get there.

Team November for supernatural delivery

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER ----DD
omah1 ----------Nov 5--------------------XX ✓ 20/10

DELIVERY:
ToyosiR -----------EDD 12/11, Delivered 04/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Goodmorning2u -----EDD XX/11, Delivered 07/11, Beautiful Baby XX. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Gentlemum -----EDD 12/11, Delivered 06/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS seen.
Anna20 -----EDD 03/11, Delivered 09/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
estherdabs -----EDD 10/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
cheeketo -----EDD 04/11, Delivered XX/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. AWaiting BA/BS.
MummyD2020 -----EDD XX/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
favome -----EDD 15/11, Delivered 09/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
faithlucky -----EDD 26/11, Delivered 14/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
brendybliss1 -----EDD 16/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER ------------- Delivered BA/BS
lagra -------------Nov 17-----------XX
cheeketo ----------Nov 04-----------XY
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------XX
JOANDIVA ----------Nov 10-----------XY
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
pweetyoge ----------Nov 13-----------UNKNOWN
faithlucky ---------Nov 26-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
OumKhadeejah ------Nov 13-----------XX
Deeedeee ----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
IamGreen1 ---------Nov 25-----------XX
Oolayeancah -------Nov 04-----------XY
rosekatiej --------Nov 27-----------UNKNOWN
lululuv --------Nov 15---------------XY
ANewMumIJNAmen -Nov XX---------------UNKNOWN
Omariah --------Nov 28---------------UNKNOWN
FlowerGirl040 ---Nov 13---------------UNKWOWN
dagok ---Nov 4---------------UNKWOWN

#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sambizworld: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
thowobee:
this may be late but a pregnant woman does not selfmedicate especially during early pregnancy.

she should go and see a doctor in the hospital

Thanks for your advice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
I want 2 say a big thank you 2 everyone for your wishes and prayers, may God bless and grant u all safe and sound delivery

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
faithlucky:
I want 2 say a big thank you 2 everyone for your wishes and prayers, may God bless and grant u all safe and sound delivery

I need to talk to you privately or you reply my quote about you sharing your BS asap. Anxiety and restlessness want to kill me o. Other Mama's pls pray for me I really need it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Congratulations to the new momma's. How's vigilante treating you? Safe delivery to the rest of us.
Team May, how're we oooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
BA! BA!! BA!!!

With joy in my heart i announce the birth of my beautiful Princess.

weighing 3.5kg with little tear
Edd 13-11-2020
Dob 14-11-2020
Cc: November Cappo

B.S Later

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Congrats mama
November Mamas I love what I’m seeing oo grin
pweetyoge:

BA! BA!! BA!!!

Edd 13-11-2020
Dob 14-11-2020

B.S Later

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2020
pweetyoge:

BA! BA!! BA!!!

Edd 13-11-2020
Dob 14-11-2020

B.S Later

Congratulations ma, welcome our beautiful princess. I tap into you blessings.

ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE!
All November Mama's that has given birth to their prince's and princesses and are yet to share BS na beg I dey beg una, pls kindly come out to share BS o don't let anxiousness worry me finish. Wishing you all quick recovery and lifetime happiness. I love the way we're giving them back to back.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2020
mayornmn:
Thanks mama grin
You see that kpekus ehn ,it’s me and dh this weekend ,other things I’ve been doing grin
collect enough of it oo.... Lol. God will see u through.amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2020
A big congrats to November teamies. We await your BSsssssss. Make una dey pray for us wey remain biko

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2020
pweetyoge:

BA! BA!! BA!!!

Edd 13-11-2020
Dob 14-11-2020

B.S Later

Congratulations to you and our princess. May she be the coolness of your eyes.

Wishing u successful transition to the vigilante group.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5920) (5921) (5922) (5923) (5924) (5925) (5926) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.