Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8133740 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5946) (5947) (5948) (5949) (5950) (5951) (5952) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
threegees:

I took it till 9 months too
Thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Pearl05:

Now it's given monthly after the first trimester
Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
bryanarchie:
I'm spotting blood oooooo, mama please pray for me...
The devil is a liar...
See a gynecologist immediately
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tmac4eva(f): 1:09am On Dec 04, 2020
sunbestie:
TEAM DECEMBER 2020

Congrats to mama sugarcoatted on d arrival of her princess.!!.. May God bless her always... Amen.

Teamies Come in and tell us how you are feeling/doing. We are expecting more BAs ooo. Mention me in your BAs so I will take record. Mamas abeg drop ur BS to encourage other mamas.... We are not dulling oo
Pls teamies come and answer roll call so we will know u are doing great.

S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX

01. sunbestie ----------------- 23rd Dec
02. Zino89 --------------------- 26th Dec --------- Girl delivered 24th Nov
03. Katchycouture ----------- 26th Dec ------- Girl delivered 18th Nov BS seen

04. babsjummy ---------------- 4th Dec
05. ifeoluwatoyin2 ----------- 6th Dec -------- Twin boys delivered 18th Nov
06. tmac4eva ------------------ 19th Dec --------XY
07. kunmisola ------------------ 21st Dec ------------- XX
08. lolaymary ------------------ 16th Dec
09. Rosemariefavour
10. charytea -------------------- 5th Dec
11. funkydoll -------------------1st Dec ------------- Boy delivered 26th Nov
12. Saheed69 ----------------- 31st Dec
13. mzbrown ----------------- 13th Dec -------------- XX
14. thowobee ---------------- 5th Dec ---------- Girl delivered 27th Nov
15. pseudome ----------------- 23rd Dec ------------- XY
16. Odycute -------------------- 31st Dec -------------- XX
17. tiwatopebam ----------- 10th Dec---------------- XY
18. snowbaby ----------------- 27th Dec -------------- XY
19. Olawusolayimika ------- 27th Dec ------------- XY
20. Ruthia ------------------------19th Dec
21. Deeedeee ----------------- 10th Dec
22. lqmotb ---------------------- 21st Dec
23. Cissebae ------------------ 26th Dec -------------- XY
24. Briells ----------------------- 26th Dec -------------- XX
25. sugarcoatted ------------- 2nd Dec ----------- Girl delivered 3rd Dec
26. Solphiequeen ----------- 11th Dec --------------- XY
We pray for a smooth pregnancy journey and it must surely end in praise.
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins kiss
#Team shakara mummies
Am fine cappo, currently 37wks 5days. May God make it easy for us all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:33am On Dec 04, 2020
Pearl05:

Our darling girl. Lady Graceful. What did she weigh on her 6 weeks visit?

Government health centre! They didn't check o. They were just giving vaccines and telling us to go. No health talk or all those whatever. They said because of covid19 wahala. When next I go, I'll go early and insist on checking jare

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 3:50am On Dec 04, 2020
BS Alert
Immediately I clocked 36 weeks I was ready to give birth.I just wanted to be done with pregnancy.Was walking long distances,ate pineapples did everything and nothing changed.At 39 weeks and some days I started having ideas of a lot of things I can do with my preggy tommy before giving birth.All of a sudden I changed from baby come fast oo to baby wait for me.
Fast forward to my appointment on Monday 23rd of November at 39+6.I thought I was going to have the normal less than five minutes talk with the doctor and he’ll tell me to come back next week.
The nurse checked my bp and it was 130/90.In my mind normal thing since I’m close to birthing.
When I saw the doctor he looked at my past bp and saw a gradual increase from 110/60 to 130/90.He checked himself and it was fluctuating between 130 and 140. He told me straight up that I’ll have to be induced on Wednesday.I wanted to joke around and I told him that he’ll induce me on Saturday that I don’t want Wednesday.He went to consult his oga and another Doctor and they all agreed to to induce me as soon as possible since I’m full term and they have diagnosed hypertension in pregnancy.
He told me I’ll be admitted immediately for observation that’s when everything became clear to me.
Admitted ke, I’ve not packed hospital bag,I’ve not done everything I planned to do.Called dh and mum and they said I should just obey the doctor I just signed that I’ll come back in the evening and I left.
The next day on Tuesday morning I was admitted, they came to talk to me about their induction process and did all the necessary tests and ctg and told me induction will start in the evening.
By 7 pm I was taken to the delivery suite to insert the foleys catheter.That was the first time somebody will put hand inside my jajaina to do anything. I cried and cried and cried it was so uncomfortable and painful.The doctor didn’t find my cervix early enough kept poking and poking, he said my cervix was posterior.He finally found it, inserted the catheter and told me till the next day and I should tell them if it drops.
When I got to my bed, I started having waist pain and in my mind it was just a mild effect of the procedure they just did. The waist pain changed to tommy pain and it was going and coming that’s when I knew I was having contractions.I downloaded contraction timer app and was timing it.It became annoying because the contractions were so short and it came like irregular times apart so I just stopped timing it and tried to sleep.
I couldn’t sleep throughout the night as I was having contractions.
7am on Wednesday morning I was taken back to the delivery suite.The catheter didn’t drop so I was worried my cervix didn’t dilate with all the contractions cos one nurse said if the catheter drops that means I’m just 2cm and mine didn’t drop but the doctor and nurse checked and said I was 6cm dilated, they didn’t expect it, they didn’t even know i was already having contractions cos I wasn’t showing I was in pain.
The doctor came, broke my water and she administered the first dose of oxytocin.Those two things started another wave of contractions.The pain just went from one to ten in no time.Haaa I started seeing stars. I was in so much pain I couldn’t even cry or shout.I wanted to remove the ctg strap attached to my belly, I pinched one nurse that wanted to use fetoscope to measure heartbeat,I didn’t allow anybody to touch me ,I was using my power bank to hit the metal of the bed, one nurse said if I continue like that I was going to spoil the bed.
Any nurse and Doctor that came in were surprised I was 6cm gone with contractions and I was not screaming.
Another dose of oxytocin was added by some minutes to ten and the pain became very intense I told the doctor I wanted to vomit, I don’t know what he was thinking or why he was slow but before he could do anything, I blessed the whole floor for them that was when he went to call the nurses.I kept having bouts of vomiting till there was nothing to vomit but it still kept coming.
I asked the nurse to examine me and she said I’m not due for another examination till 11:30 since they’ve broken my water to prevent infection. I just told her to check me like that, she was so eager like she was just waiting for me to consent cos she thought I would have progressed a lot.With the pains and the frequent contractions we all thought I have progressed oo but noo i was still 6cm by around 10am. I could see the look of worry on the nurses face.Then this my favorite nurse kept telling me it’s like that some times.That in no time I can just progress to 10cm that I shouldn’t even bother.She told me I was going to deliver there and she said she doesn’t even want me to have any tear or anything.
By this time my mum was in the room, the nurses told her to help me rub my waist,anytime the contractions hit like this I’ll hold her wrist very tight she had to ask if I wanted to break it infact at a point she had to leave me cos I could actually break it.I kept shouting at her to call dh that I wanted to speak to him.Thank God she didn’t call him sha if not I would have transferred aggression ehn.
By few minutes to 11am I started feeling the urge to poo, the nurses said I should poo on the bed that they’ll pack it, it’s their job.Then the nurse checked me again and said I was 7 cm,every body was already smiling except me sha. By now the pain was so much I just had to let it out and I started shouting, which sound did I not make.My mom has a video of me mooing like a cow, I kept saying God please, I’m sure God would have been wondering why I was begging him.One yeye doctor came and said the nurse should administer pcm.Thank God for the nurse that was there,she told me pcm was going to slow the whole process down and I should refuse if I want to give birth in time.She hid it in her pocket and told the doctor that she has administered it.The next thing I started feeling the urge to push told them and the nurses kept shouting don’t push,don’t push, everyone was begging me not to push.I wasn’t even pushing oo.The baby was pushing me badly and I was trying my best but I couldn’t help myself from pushing.The nurse told me to raise my leg and she saw blood, by now she was begging me not to push as blood before baby is not good.
She brought one drug from her pocket and added it directly to the drip line,that drug was magic cos in less than five minutes talk changed from don’t push to push at the next contraction with all your strength.
The first push, everyone was like you’re just shouting, you’re not pushing, the second push, the nurse was like you’re too tight I’m going to give you a small cut, i just felt a sharp cut and with the third push, I pushed with all my mind and strength like I was bringing out the biggest poo ever.And my 3.38kg princess came forth by 11:20 and she was put on top of me. The nurses took her up and asked me see what did you born before taking her away to clean(don’t know why they did that lol) The relief that came with pushing was just marvelous.I was given cytotec anal or vaginal route can’t remember and I started shivering but they said it’s normal. They injected lidocaine and stitched the cut side up.My antenatal Doctor came in by 11:30 for the second assessment and found out that I’ve born already,he was so surprised and said he just told the consultant that he was coming to check me and me I’ve given birth.
I was happy it was finally over till the nurse asked me to get up and pee in the toilet without sitting on the toilet seat.I tried to pee but instead of pee to come out it was blood that came rushing like tap and splashed everywhere.I was becoming worried but the nurse said it’s normal and it would stop and she kept asking if I was dizzy.She fed me and I was wheeled to the ward.
In the ward,my mum noticed the two pad I just wore were stained with blood already and she shouted to the nurse that took the delivery.She told me to lie down and open my leg and she wore gloves, before I could say jack, she already dug into my vjay, straight into my uterus to evacuate what ever was causing the bleeding.When she did that I think I died for a second before screaming the whole ward down.She did it again and said I have to be wheeled back to the delivery suite.There was so much blood and clots.
Back to the delivery suite now,she said the stitch site has loosened that the doctor didn’t do it well and since I was still bleeding she has to do the hand evacuation thing again.Dh was there encouraging me all I just wanted to do was to faint so I won’t feel the pain.She did it twice again.Loosened the former stitch,checked my cervix there was no tear so we didn’t even know the cause of the bleeding but they said it’s because my uterus didn’t contract back fast enough and blood has already clotted there.By the time she was done with cleaning,there was so much blood.She had to kee asking if I was dizzy but I wasn’t.She injected lidocaine and I was stitched again.She promised me that her stitching is very perfect and I won’t have problem .She asked me to pee on the bed and I kept peeing and the blood was reducing.By evening the bleeding now became normal.
I really went through a lot post delivery.I just want to thank God for preserving my life and thank God for my mum for insisting the bleeding was not normal.Thank God for the nurse that took the delivery for her fast actions.Thank God for leading me to this group cos I learnt a lot of things that helped me throughout pregnancy.This group is the real antenatal class(lol).Thank God for team November.Thanks for all the congratulatory messages,I hope it’s not too late to reply one by one.May God grant all waddling mamas safe and sweet delivery.
Moving on to newborn thread,even with all my experience see you all in 2021 ooo.
Cappo @ToyosiR toyosiR Bs submitted.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2020
mayornmn:
BS Alert
Immediately I clocked 36 weeks I was ready to give birth.I just wanted to be done with pregnancy.Was walking long distances,ate pineapples did everything and nothing changed.At 39 weeks and some days I started having ideas of a lot of things I can do with my preggy tommy before giving birth.All of a sudden I changed from baby come fast oo to baby wait for me.
Fast forward to my appointment on Monday 23rd of November at 39+6.I thought I was going to have the normal less than five minutes talk with the doctor and he’ll tell me to come back next week.
The nurse checked my bp and it was 130/90.In my mind normal thing since I’m close to birthing.
When I saw the doctor he looked at my past bp and saw a gradual increase from 110/60 to 130/90.He checked himself and it was fluctuating between 130 and 140. He told me straight up that I’ll have to be induced on Wednesday.I wanted to joke around and I told him that he’ll induce me on Saturday that I don’t want Wednesday.He went to consult his oga and another Doctor and they all agreed to to induce me as soon as possible since I’m full term and they have diagnosed hypertension in pregnancy.
He told me I’ll be admitted immediately for observation that’s when everything became clear to me.
Admitted ke, I’ve not packed hospital bag,I’ve not done everything I planned to do.Called dh and mum and they said I should just obey the doctor I just signed that I’ll come back in the evening and I left.
The next day on Tuesday morning I was admitted, they came to talk to me about their induction process and did all the necessary tests and ctg and told me induction will start in the evening.
By 7 pm I was taken to the delivery suite to insert the foleys catheter.That was the first time somebody will put hand inside my jajaina to do anything. I cried and cried and cried it was so uncomfortable and painful.The doctor didn’t find my cervix early enough kept poking and poking, he said my cervix was posterior.He finally found it, inserted the catheter and told me till the next day and I should tell them if it drops.
When I got to my bed, I started having waist pain and in my mind it was just a mild effect of the procedure they just did. The waist pain changed to tommy pain and it was going and coming that’s when I knew I was having contractions.I downloaded contraction timer app and was timing it.It became annoying because the contractions were so short and it came like irregular times apart so I just stopped timing it and tried to sleep.
7am on Wednesday morning I was taken back to the delivery suite.The catheter didn’t drop so I was worried my cervix didn’t dilate with all the contractions cos one nurse said if the catheter drops that means I’m just 2cm and mine didn’t drop but the doctor and nurse checked and said I was 6cm dilated, they didn’t expect it, they didn’t even know i was already having contractions cos I wasn’t showing I was in pain.
The doctor came, broke my water and she administered the first dose of oxytocin.Those two things started another wave of contractions.The pain just went from one to ten in no time.Haaa I started seeing stars. I was in so much pain I couldn’t even cry or shout.I wanted to remove the ctg strap attached to my belly, I pinched one nurse that wanted to use fetoscope to measure heartbeat,I didn’t allow anybody to touch me ,I was using my power bank to hit the metal of the bed, one nurse said if I continue like that I was going to spoil the bed.
Any nurse and Doctor that came in were surprised I was 6cm gone with contractions and I was not screaming.
Another dose of oxytocin was added by some minutes to ten and the pain became very intense I told the doctor I wanted to vomit, I don’t know what he was thinking or why he was slow but before he could do anything, I blessed the whole floor for them that was when he went to call the nurses.I kept having bouts of vomiting till there was nothing to vomit but it still kept coming.
I asked the nurse to examine me and she said I’m not due for another examination till 11:30 since they’ve broken my water to prevent infection. I just told her to check me like that, she was so eager like she was just waiting for me to consent cos she thought I would have progressed a lot.With the pains and the frequent contractions we all thought I have progressed oo but noo i was still 6cm by around 10am. I could see the look of worry on the nurses face.Then this my favorite nurse kept telling me it’s like that some times.That in no time I can just progress to 10cm that I shouldn’t even bother.She told me I was going to deliver there and she said she doesn’t even want me to have any tear or anything.
By this time my mum was in the room, the nurses told her to help me rub my waist,anytime the contractions hit like this I’ll hold her wrist very tight she had to ask if I wanted to break it infact at a point she had to leave me cos I could actually break it.I kept shouting at her to call dh that I wanted to speak to him.Thank God she didn’t call him sha if not I would have transferred aggression ehn.
By few minutes to 11am I started feeling the urge to poo, the nurses said I should poo on the bed that they’ll pack it, it’s their job.Then the nurse checked me again and said I was 7 cm,every body was already smiling except me sha. By now the pain was so much I just had to let it out and I started shouting, which sound did I not make.My mom has a video of me mooing like a cow, I kept saying God please, I’m sure God would have been wondering why I was begging him.One yeye doctor came and said the nurse should administer pcm.Thank God for the nurse that was there,she told me pcm was going to slow the whole process down and I should refuse if I want to give birth in time.She hid it in her pocket and told the doctor that she has administered it.The next thing I started feeling the urge to push told them and the nurses kept shouting don’t push,don’t push, everyone was begging me not to push.I wasn’t even pushing oo.The baby was pushing me badly and I was trying my best but I couldn’t help myself from pushing.The nurse told me to raise my leg and she saw blood, by now she was begging me not to push as blood before baby is not good.
She brought one drug from her pocket and added it directly to the drip line,that drug was magic cos in less than five minutes talk changed from don’t push to push at the next contraction with all your strength.
The first push, everyone was like you’re just shouting, you’re not pushing, the second push, the nurse was like you’re too tight I’m going to give you a small cut, i just felt a sharp cut and with the third push, I pushed with all my mind and strength like I was bringing out the biggest poo ever.And my 3.38kg princess came forth by 11:20 and she was put on top of me. The nurses took her up and asked me see what did you born before taking her away to clean(don’t know why they did that lol) The relief that came with pushing was just marvelous.I was given cytotec anal or vaginal route can’t remember and I started shivering but they said it’s normal. They injected lidocaine and stitched the cut side up.My antenatal Doctor came in by 11:30 for the second assessment and found out that I’ve born already,he was so surprised and said he just told the consultant that he was coming to check me and me I’ve given birth.
I was happy it was finally over till the nurse asked me to get up and pee in the toilet without sitting on the toilet seat.I tried to pee but instead of pee to come out it was blood that came rushing like tap and splashed everywhere.I was becoming worried but the nurse said it’s normal and it would stop and she kept asking if I was dizzy.She fed me and I was wheeled to the ward.
In the ward,my mum noticed the two pad I just wore were stained with blood already and she shouted to the nurse that took the delivery.She told me to lie down and open my leg and she wore gloves, before I could say jack, she already dug into my vjay, straight into my uterus to evacuate what ever was causing the bleeding.When she did that I think I died for a second before screaming the whole ward down.She did it again and said I have to be wheeled back to the delivery suite.There was so much blood and clots.
Back to the delivery suite now,she said the stitch site has loosened that the doctor didn’t do it well and since I was still bleeding she has to do the hand evacuation thing again.Dh was there encouraging me all I just wanted to do was to faint so I won’t feel the pain.She did it twice again.Loosened the former stitch,checked my cervix there was no tear so we didn’t even know the cause of the bleeding but they said it’s because my uterus didn’t contract back fast enough and blood has already clotted there.By the time she was done with cleaning,there was so much blood.She had to kee asking if I was dizzy but I wasn’t.She injected lidocaine and I was stitched again.She promised me that her stitching is very perfect and I won’t have problem .She asked me to pee on the bed and I kept peeing and the blood was reducing.By evening the bleeding now became normal.
I really went through a lot post delivery.I just want to thank God for preserving my life and thank God for my mum for insisting the bleeding was not normal.Thank God for the nurse that took the delivery for her fast actions.Thank God for leading me to this group cos I learnt a lot of things that helped me throughout pregnancy.This group is the real antenatal class(lol).Thank God for team November.Thanks for all the congratulatory messages,I hope it’s not too late to reply one by one.May God grant all waddling mamas safe and sweet delivery.
Moving on to newborn thread,even with all my experience see you all in 2021 ooo.
Congrats once more mama
I was laughing and crying at d same time while reading ur bs... God is faithful ooo.
Am in love with this cute smile ooo welcome cute baby.. God bless you always.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glowing1: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2020
mayornmn:
BS Alert

Congrats mama... She's so cute, i thank God for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glowing1: 7:00am On Dec 04, 2020
Good morning mamas pls is it ok to eat before going for scan?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownishshuga: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2020
Glowing1:
i was told by my sonographer to take a lot of water before scan

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownishshuga: 8:03am On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations mama and thank God for your life
mayornmn:
BS Alert

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownishshuga: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2020
Is yellow fever vaccine safe to take now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bimbz123: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2020
dunpredictable:

We are doing great by God grace. We're yet to register sha.
Pls add me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhosmherhy(f): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2020
mayornmn:
BS Alert
lol @ the bolded. that's the spirit. God bless you and our princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2020
Glowing1:

Yes , you can , nothing stopping you mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2020
Amen
Thank you very much mama grin
God is good
I’m awaiting your BA soon soon o grin wink
Sweet and safe delivery kiss
sunbestie:

Congrats once more mama
I was laughing and crying at d same time while reading ur bs... God is faithful ooo.
Am in love with this cute smile ooo welcome cute baby.. God bless you always.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2020
Thanks mama kiss
Glowing1:

Congrats mama... She's so cute, i thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2020
Yes ooo
That’s the spirit
Amen Thanks mama
rhosmherhy:
lol @ the bolded. that's the spirit. God bless you and our princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2020
Thanks mama kiss
Brownishshuga:
Congratulations mama and thank God for your life
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adetounvicky(f): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2020
Congrats Thank God for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adetounvicky(f): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2020
mayornmn:
BS Alert
Congratulations mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adetounvicky(f): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2020
africaflozy:
December roll call

APRIL mamas how far? This is the last leg of second trimester, let's slay it and enjoy it as much as we can before we enter third trimester.

Once we check gender let's drop it for update.

Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender
1. africaflozy __ 05/04__unknown
2. Ovalrose __ 10/04__unknown
3. Jhules __ 16/04__ unknown
4. dunpredictable __31/04__unknown
5. Teetopic __18/04__unknown
6. beegail __05/04__unknown
7. Parkiz __07/04__unknown
8. Zehner __24/4__unknown
9. Joydan98 __14/4__unknown
10. tyreal __12/04__unknown
11. enkay2016 __28/04__unknown

We are expecting other April Mama's o, don't just peep; register here .... remember NoDullling grin
How do I register?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyswtie: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
mayornmn:
BS Alert
Immediately I clocked 36 weeks I was ready to give birth.I just wanted to be done with pregnancy.Was walking long ooo.

You really went through a lot. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
mayornmn:
BS Alert
Immediately I clocked 36 weeks I was ready to give birth.I just wanted to be done with pregnancy.Was walking long distances,ate pineapples did everything and nothing changed.

She’s precious. Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Helloo mothers
Good afternoon mothers...
Congratulations to all new mothers and safe delivery to Preggy mama, do slay with your beautiful bumps..

please check my thread for your very affordable neatly used uk baby things, ranging from car seats, wooden baby cot, graco cot, swings, high chairs, bouncers and all,
www.nairaland.com/5620603/barely-neatly-used-uk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Adetounvicky:

How do I register?

Drop your EDD and baby gender if known. Welcome mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Just a reminder for mamas to always check/confirm/complain about issues to doctors during pregnancy. We might have experience with some of the pregnancy packages and proffer our solution based on our knowledge or experience but its still always good to confirm with your doctor.

I vaguely remember one mama saying her blood pressure was low and someone replied with "low blood pressure is good " or something like that. While hypotension might not be as bad as hypertension in pregnancy, it's still a cause for concern and if not managed could cause issues.

Why am I writing epistle? I went for antenatal today and my blood pressure is low so my doc prescribed ORS to help build up the pressure cos he suspects dehydration as the cause..

May God continue to lead us through this journey and see us to the end... healthy baby and mother is all we ask for in Jesus name, Amen.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
mayornmn:
Amen
Thank you very much mama grin
God is good
I’m awaiting your BA soon soon o grin wink
Sweet and safe delivery kiss
Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
mayornmn:
BS Alert
This your BS scared me. Thank God for your life. Kisses to princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
mayornmn:
BS Alert
Immediately I clocked 36 weeks I was ready to give birth.I just wanted to be done with pregnancy.May God grant all waddling mamas safe and sweet delivery.

Wow! Congrts ma. May she bring you pride and cause to rejoice always. God bless you and and your LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bimbz123:

Pls add me

Lol grin i was talking about antenatal registration o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
mayornmn:
Thanks mama kiss

Congrats sis, God bless ur lo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5946) (5947) (5948) (5949) (5950) (5951) (5952) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.