Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124343 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5953) (5954) (5955) (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
sugah:
BA! BA!! BA!!

My princess made her grand entrance this morning via elective C Section at 37weeks 4 days.
EDD: 2/1/2021
DOB: 16/12/2020

I'm so in love!!!

May God continue to make it smooth for the rest of December and January mothers.

Supernatural delivery of healthy mother and baby is all we ask of the Lord.

Wow, Congratulations !!!! I’m super happy for you. You have been of immense help and joy to me throughout my pregnancy journey and I pray your daughter will bring so much joy and love IJN. Amen. Congratulations !!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
sugah:
My January mamas apologies for my silence, it was a whirlwind these last few weeks but thank God it has ended in praises. How are we doing? Hope our bags are packed (don't be like me, my husband had to help me pack my bag last night while I was in the hospital grin, bad leader ni mi o)

Who's porting with me?

1. sugah .....Jan 2......Team Pink delivered 16/12/20
2. purplish ...Jan 17......Team Pink
3. rhosmherhy ....Jan 19..unknown
4. 19CannyMum ...Jan 2...Team Green
5. Iamhistreasure ....Jan 26...Team Blue
6. Fertilady ....Jan 30...Team Pink
7. 2020Abby .....Jan 1...Team Blue
8. Opsycal ....Jan 5 .....Team Blue
9. Ameliag ....Jan 13......Team Green
10. Gerastone09 .....Jan 13......unknown
11. Nicoleswizzi ......Jan 8.....unknown
12. Fearless4real ....Jan 15.....unknown
13. Darsty99 .....Jan 30....Team Blue
14. Habbeyoluwa ....Jan 17...unknown
15. dbeauty ......Jan 17.....Team Green
16. Rhemy2013 .... ?.....?
17. uwani .....Jan 22.. unknown
18. Tikkykay...Jan26...Team Pink
19. Cutiemama....Jan 20.....Team Green
20. Juola......Jan 9.....Team blue

Congratulations once again. Thank you Cappo. I’m just tired and in pain, have not packed hospital bag yet. Should pack it before the end of the year. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
sugah:
BA! BA!! BA!!

My princess made her grand entrance this morning via elective C Section at 37weeks 4 days.

I'm so in love!!!

May God continue to make it smooth for the rest of December and January mothers.

Congratulations mama!!! God bless and keep her. She will be a source of joy and great blessing to you always.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
sugah:
BA! BA!! BA!!

I'm so in love!!!

Congratulations Cappo. May God bless and keep her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Congratulations to our Cappo, May our princess be a source of joy and happiness to your family.

Please how can I fast forward Dec The pelvic pressure no be here, I cannot walk properly again and to top it up, carpal tunnel has been responsible for my sleepless nights. Ya Allah please give me the strength to endure the few weeks left.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
sugah:
BA! BA!! BA!!

I'm so in love!!!

Congratulations mama.May she be a blessing to your family.Am so happy for u.Cappo leading by example. Safe delivery to all other mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
March cappo it's been a while where u dey. Hope all is well.April cappo am saying hi to u too. How u doing ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
sugah:
BA! BA!! BA!!

I'm so in love!!!

Jesus!!!! My Cappo!!!!! Wawu!!!! Ahhh this is wonderful and marvelous in our eyes o!!!

Wow! Big congratulations to you! Wow! I’m pleasantly surprised! Wow! In short I’m short of words!

Welcome to our world dear Princess! You are blessed.

Cappo! You have opened floor for us oo.. make porting start na. Cappo has made it legal n official grin
So happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
dunpredictable:

Glory be to God almighty. Congratulations ma. Welcome dear prince

Thank u so much. Ire akari lagbara olorun
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
sunbestie:

wow! Congrats teamie.. Welcome adorable prince

Thank u so much. Ire akari lagbara olorun.

Pls kindly correct ma'am. Edd given was DEC 12th not 10th...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Cissebae:
Congratulations

Thank u so much ma'am. Ire akari lagbara olorun.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
dbeauty:

Jesus!!!! My Cappo!!!!! Wawu!!!! Ahhh this is wonderful and marvelous in our eyes o!!!

Wow! Big congratulations to you! Wow! I’m pleasantly surprised! Wow! In short I’m short of words!

Welcome to our world dear Princess! You are blessed.

Cappo! You have opened floor for us oo.. make porting start na. Cappo has made it legal n official grin
So happy for you.
Thanks teamie. Yes o! Porting floor is officially open grin grin grin I'm trying to lead by example grin
Thanks dear, i appreciate it

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tinudesi:

Congratulations mama.May she be a blessing to your family.Am so happy for u.Cappo leading by example. Safe delivery to all other mamas
Amen mama.
May God continue to make it super easy for us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Opsycal:

Congratulations Cappo. May God bless and keep her
Amen! Thanks again dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
blessedmum11:

Congratulations mama!!! God bless and keep her. She will be a source of joy and greatness blessing to you always.
Amen!! Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ameliag:

Congratulations once again. Thank you Cappo. I’m just tired and in pain, have not packed hospital bag yet. Should pack it before the end of the year. Thank you.
Thanks dear. Please if you can, pack as soon as possible. You can't tell when baby will show o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ameliag:

Wow, Congratulations !!!! I’m super happy for you. You have been of immense help and joy to me throughout my pregnancy journey and I pray your daughter will bring so much joy and love IJN. Amen. Congratulations !!!
Eish, you're gonna make me cry cry
Amen!! Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Cissebae:
Congratulations grin
Thanks dear grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Howyeh:
Waaaawuuuu!
So I screameddddd!
Oluwaseun!
A BIG congratulations on the new addition mama.
Welcome Princess.
May the Lord nourish you.

Amin. Ese ma. Seriously waiting for your official porting here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
thowobee:
congratulations mama

welcome to the world baby

Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
sugah:
BA! BA!! BA!!

I'm so in love!!!

See Porting o. Congratulations. May God bless your newborn. I saw the porting coming due to your childbirth history. Please take care of yourself and baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twoMcfemad: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
sugah:
BA! BA!! BA!!

I'm so in love!!!

Congratulations!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
purplish:
December mamas be giving us back to back! No slacking. Me I wan port sha oh...my jajaina is already on fire cry This January is looking FAR.

My cappo @Sug.ah how far? Its been a little quiet on your end. How is waddling? Hope you're okay?
Thanks dear. I was on some jamesbond moves the last 2 weeks hence my silence.
It has indeed ended in massive praise.
Porting is allowed but not before 37weeks grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
tikkykay:

See Porting o. Congratulations. May God bless your newborn. I saw the porting coming due to your childbirth history. Please take care of yourself and baby.
Thank you mama. Yes, it was inevitable and for our safety. I thank God for his mercies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
twoMcfemad:

Congratulations!
Thank you daddy. And welcome back to the thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
sugah:
BA! BA!! BA!!

I'm so in love!!!

This warmed my heart! Congrats my cappo. God bless your princess. Na so you port leave us oh cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
dbeauty:

I thought I was the only one feeling this way o. How are you teamie? You and I are on the same edd? Abeg reason me the week we are in o because scan be doing me ojoro. It will end in praise for all of us in Jesus name.

You're not alone teamie...Let's just keep encouraging each other kiss Apart from pelvic pains and sleeping up and down, I am good oh. We are going to be 36 weeks on Sunday, going by the pregnancy app I use. No worries, I hear that scans can be tricky as full term gets closer. Amen to your prayers!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 4:55am On Dec 17, 2020
Hope movements are not keeping you awake like me o
Tinudesi:
March cappo it's been a while where u dey. Hope all is well.April cappo am saying hi to u too. How u doing ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 6:06am On Dec 17, 2020
Mama Sugah, see as I dey happy for you. congratulations mama. You are always on my mind and I thank God it ended in praise. I hope you won't abandon us like this o cheesy

Thanks Tinudesi, I am doing great. How are you too and LO?
Oke hope you are doing good too?

May God make it easy for the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2020
sugah:
BA! BA!! BA!!

I'm so in love!!!

Wow congratulations dear. Welcome Princess. To God be the glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jossyroyal1: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2020
When Emergency occurs, the time to prepare has passed, its time to act.

Keep contact with the most responsive and reliable ambulance service provider in Nigeria

Check my signature

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutiemama: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2020
sugah:
BA! BA!! BA!!

I'm so in love!!!

congratulations dear this kind of porting my eye is in it oh....God bless the new baby...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5953) (5954) (5955) (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.