Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127103 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5962) (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) (5967) (5968) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
futuremoma34:

Signs of HBP, to the hospital ASAP
Ermm not necessarily signs of hbp.
She needs to check her bp and if its normal she has nothing to worry about.

Iqmotb
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
sugah:

Ok I get....
Unfortunately we don't have those transducers they put on the tummy to monitor fetal heart rate like they do abroad...this would have been a non issue.
I think you should ask the probability of the labour process leading to an emergency CS...from there you can make your decision.
Youd still spend time with your baby regardless. I started breastfeeding my baby immediately I was out of the theatre, only that they had to hand the baby to me cos I was lying on my back in the recovery room. And at the moment the only thing I'm not doing is bathing her cos my MIL is doing that.
But not to downplay it, CS is a major surgery and your body will feel it but if that's the solution to a healthy mother and child dont hesitate to opt for it.

*My only wahala with this CS is not having a shower for 2 weeks cry cry cry*

Thanks for your input... its really helpful to learn about your experience. By the way, 2 weeks will be up before you know it. Hang in there! My next appointment is on Tuesday and I should make a decision then...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iqmotb: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
futuremoma34:

Signs of HBP, to the hospital ASAP

Thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iqmotb: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
sugah:

Ermm not necessarily signs of hbp.
She needs to check her bp and if its normal she has nothing to worry about.

Iqmotb
Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownishshuga: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
sugah:

Ok I get....
Unfortunately we don't have those transducers they put on the tummy to monitor fetal heart rate like they do abroad...this would have been a non issue.
I think you should ask the probability of the labour process leading to an emergency CS...from there you can make your decision.
Youd still spend time with your baby regardless. I started breastfeeding my baby immediately I was out of the theatre, only that they had to hand the baby to me cos I was lying on my back in the recovery room. And at the moment the only thing I'm not doing is bathing her cos my MIL is doing that.
But not to downplay it, CS is a major surgery and your body will feel it but if that's the solution to a healthy mother and child dont hesitate to opt for it.

*My only wahala with this CS is not having a shower for 2 weeks cry cry cry*
please I need your advice on the discussion I am trying to take. I am thinking about induction at 37 weeks tho I don’t have any health issues or complications but for personal reasons. Is it a good idea and is it advisable?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettysussie: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Brownishshuga:
please I need your advice on the discussion I am trying to take. I am thinking about induction at 37 weeks tho I don’t have any health issues or complications but for personal reasons. Is it a good idea and is it advisable?
Though pregnancy is considered full term at 37 weeks, if you have to be induced for non - medical reason, let the baby cook fully (lol) before going for it (like 39 weeks). The patience of 2 weeks can save you the stress of lifetime if there is any complications arising from not being carried to term.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LeProfessor: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
purplish:

Thanks my darling cappo! Hope you're doing great? So what he was saying was that with plus sized preggos, monitoring fetal heart beat and contractions during labour is harder and with the slight bp issues I have, they would need to monitor me as well as possible. I guess what makes the decision harder is that he is still saying I can opt for vaginal birth, as there are no strong indications that I can't go for that. As for after care, in between my husband and my mum, I should be fine if I opt for CS...just worried about having to spend time recovering as opposed to spending time with my baby and being active.

Like stated earlier speak with your doctor about the likelihood of a CS if you opt for VD, then weight your options from there, and just know whatever decision you make is the best decision

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
LeProfessor:

Like stated earlier speak with your doctor about the likelihood of a CS if you opt for VD, then weight your options from there, and just know whatever decision you make is the best decision

Thanks mama!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:32am On Dec 27, 2020
Iqmotb:

Thank you ma
Uwc.
So check your Blood pressure and of its normal you just need to keep your feet elevated when sitting or lying down
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:40am On Dec 27, 2020
Brownishshuga:
Madam sussie has said what i wanted to say.
Elective CS done at 37 weeks (early term) is because of the risk waiting longer poses to the mum and the baby.....for cases of previous myomectomy the risk of a uterine rupture if the woman goes into labour.
I'd suggest you start seeking natural ways of falling into labour when you hit 37 weeks and if the baby doesn't show before 39 then you can go for induction.
Although you can still discuss with your doctor cos some might not even consider induction until you are full term (40weeks)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:44am On Dec 27, 2020
purplish:

Thanks for your input... its really helpful to learn about your experience. By the way, 2 weeks will be up before you know it. Hang in there! My next appointment is on Tuesday and I should make a decision then...
My first shower after the 2 weeks ehn? I'd empty the water tank grin grin
Meanwhile the question about the likelihood of a CS following a VD attempt is because emergency CS is harder than a planned CS. So if it will end up in CS anyways its better to just do elective where everything is planned and controlled.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownishshuga: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2020
prettysussie:

Though pregnancy is considered full term at 37 weeks, if you have to be induced for non - medical reason, let the baby cook fully (lol) before going for it (like 39 weeks). The patience of 2 weeks can save you the stress of lifetime if there is any complications arising from not being carried to term.
Thanks I’ll just wait.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownishshuga: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2020
sugah:

Madam sussie has said what i wanted to say.
Elective CS done at 37 weeks (early term) is because of the risk waiting longer poses to the mum and the baby.....for cases of previous myomectomy the risk of a uterine rupture if the woman goes into labour.
I'd suggest you start seeking natural ways of falling into labour when you hit 37 weeks and if the baby doesn't show before 39 then you can go for induction.
Although you can still discuss with your doctor cos some might not even consider induction until you are full term (40weeks)
i spoke to my doctor about the possibility of an induction at 37 weeks he asked why I wanted it which I told him and he said I should see him this week to discuss more but right now I don’t think I want it anymore because of the risk of complications I’ll just wait.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2020
Brownishshuga:
i spoke to my doctor about the possibility of an induction at 37 weeks he asked why I wanted it which I told him and he said I should see him this week to discuss more but right now I don’t think I want it anymore because of the risk of complications I’ll just wait.
You should still discuss with him...then make your decision afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2020
BA. BA. BA

Rejoice with me my family, as I welcomed my princess this morning via emergency cs.

@ Cappo sugah I have followed your footsteps by mega porting from 22nd January to 27th December. Baby and mama are fine, while Daddy and dem boys are all super excited.

BS will be uploaded later.

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutiemama: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2020
uwani:
BA. BA. BA

Rejoice with me my family, as I welcomed my princess this morning via emergency cs.

@ Cappo sugah I have followed your footsteps by mega porting from 22nd January to 27th December. Baby and mama are fine, while Daddy and dem boys are all super excited.

wow congratulations am seriously waiting for your bs as my edd is 20th but plan to start walking and doing the needful to get baby out from 37weeks as am really tired and having excruciating waist pain and pelvic pain ...to walk now is even a problem ... congratulations mama I seriously envy u ...what was her weight at birth ...my love to the new baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
uwani:
BA. BA. BA

Chimoo! This is super mega porting.
Welcome Princess.. quick recovery to you mama.

Sunbestie another customer for you grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Today we say a big congratulations to Uwani on the birth of her princess.

1. sugah .....Jan 2......Team Pink delivered 16/12/20
2. purplish ...Jan 17......Team Pink
3. rhosmherhy ....Jan 19..unknown
4. 19CannyMum ...Jan 2...Team Green delivered 21/12/20
5. Iamhistreasure ....Jan 26...Team Blue
6. Fertilady ....Jan 30...Team Pink
7. 2020Abby .....Jan 1...Team Blue
8. Opsycal ....Jan 5 .....Team Blue
9. Ameliag ....Jan 13......Team Green
10. Gerastone09 .....Jan 13......unknown
11. Nicoleswizzi ......Jan 8.....unknown
12. Fearless4real ....Jan 15.....unknown
13. Darsty99 .....Jan 30....Team Blue
14. Habbeyoluwa ....Jan 17...unknown
15. dbeauty ......Jan 17.....Team Green
16. Rhemy2013 .... Jan 27.....Team Blue
17. Uwani...Jan 22...Team pink...Delivered 27/12/2020
18. Tikkykay...Jan26...Team Pink
19. Cutiemama....Jan 20.....Team Green
20. Juola......Jan 9.....Team blue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
uwani:
BA. BA. BA

Congrats mama... This one nah confirm mega porting ooo
Quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
TEAM DECEMBER 2020

Congrats to mama Odycute and uwani on d birth of their little ones.... May God bless them always... Amen.

Teamies Come in and tell us how you are feeling/doing. We are expecting more BAs ooo. Mention me in your BAs so I will take record.
Mamas abeg drop ur BS to encourage other mamas.... We are not dulling oo
Pls teamies come and answer roll call so we will know u are doing great.

S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX

01. sunbestie ----------------- 23/25 Dec --------- Boy delivered 21st Dec
02. Zino89 --------------------- 26th Dec --------- Girl delivered 24th Nov
03. Katchycouture ----------- 26th Dec ------- Girl delivered 18th Nov BS seen

04. babsjummy ---------------- 4th Dec
05. ifeoluwatoyin2 ----------- 6th Dec -------- Twin boys delivered 18th Nov
06. tmac4eva ------------------ 19th Dec ----------- Boy delivered 8th Dec
07. kunmisola ------------------ 21st Dec ------------- Girl delivered 22nd Dec BS seen
08. lolaymary ------------------ 16th Dec ----------- Girl delivered 14th Dec BS seen
09. Rosemariefavour
10. charytea -------------------- 5th Dec -------------- Girl delivered 10th Dec
11. funkydoll -------------------1st Dec ------------- Boy delivered 26th Nov BS seen
12. Saheed69 ----------------- 31st Dec
13. mzbrown ----------------- 13th Dec -------------- XX
14. thowobee ---------------- 5th Dec ---------- Girl delivered 27th Nov BS seen
15. pseudome ----------------- 23rd Dec ------------- XY
16. Odycute -------------------- 31st Dec ------------- Girl delivered 25th Dec
17. tiwatopebam ----------- 10th Dec---------------- Boy delivered 6th Dec
18. snowbaby ----------------- 27th Dec -------------- Boy delivered 17th Dec
19. Olawusolayimika ------- 27th Dec ------------- XY
20. Ruthia ------------------------19th Dec -------------- Girl delivered 17th Dec
21. Deeedeee ----------------- 12th Dec --------------- Boy delivered 14th Dec BS seen
22. lqmotb ---------------------- 21st Dec ----------- Girl delivered 14th Dec BS seen
23. Cissebae ------------------ 26th Dec -------------- Boy delivered 21st Dec
24. Briells ----------------------- 26th Dec -------------- XX
25. sugarcoatted ------------- 2nd Dec ----------- Girl delivered 3rd Dec BS seen
26. Solphiequeen ----------- 11th Dec --------------- Boy delivered 16th Dec
27. justchi ----------------------- 24th Dec
28. sugah -------------------- 2nd Jan ------------ Girl delivered 16th Dec
29. 19CannyMum ------------ 2nd Jan ------------ Girl delivered 21st Dec
30. uwani ---------------------- 22 Jan ------------------ Girl delivered 27th Dec
We pray for a smooth pregnancy journey and it must surely end in praise.
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins kiss
#Team shakara mummies

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
@ babsjummy, mzbrown, pseudome, olawusolayimika, Briells and justchi how far oo? Una don pass due date.
Abi una don born? Come in and say hi .
Our prayers are with u all.
Team January mamas keep dropping our precious little ones safely.. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fertilady(f): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
uwani:
BA. BA. BA

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Briells: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
sunbestie:
@ babsjummy, mzbrown, pseudome, olawusolayimika, Briells and justchi how far oo? Una don pass due date.

Cappo me I just dey look o, as the due date don pass like this, Na to go for induction Las Las. I'm a ftm so I don't even know what to expect... I heard being induced is far more painful than when labour starts on its own. I wish labour started naturally for me, I don't know what is preventing it from starting, but in all things I give God all the glory...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Briells:

Cappo me I just dey look o, as the due date don pass like this, Na to go for induction Las Las. I'm a ftm so I don't even know what to expect... I heard being induced is far more painful than when labour starts on its own. I wish labour started naturally for me, I don't know what is preventing it from starting, but in all things I give God all the glory...
U will be fine las las just follow ur doctors instructions.
Induction or natural na d same pain go follow so just be open minded about it.
God gat u. E-hug
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
BS! BS! BS!

My pregnancy journey started on March 18th 2020 after seeing my first menses since I put to bed on May 2019.... It was not planned. I and dh was enjoying every every and voom d next month I tested positive.. I had a mixed feeling about it sha.. I don't knw if am happy or sad but las las I was so excited that another baby is coming without stress of trying to conceive.

The first trimesters was not easy for me... From vomiting, spitting, heart burn, loose of appetite, weight loss, infection, a little contraction that stoped after bed rest and all d wahala but we scaled through it all.

Second trimesters was so sweet and full of shakara for me.. I was slaying back to back oo no dulling�� my appetite was getting stronger everyday, gradually I stopped spitting and back to my normal self.. Not forgetting d oza room matter���DH was enjoying every moment of it and we love it (world people) lolz.

Third trimesters was not easy for me.. From heartburn, bleeding gums, pelvic bone pains, my skin was getting dark, v.g area tripped in size and heaviness down there no be small one ooo. I was having contraction at 8 months and was place on bed rest so that I can enter 9 months fully and also baby can bake well too.
Foodie was my second name... I was eating like a hungry lion and my tummy was so massive that people were thinking am carrying twins.. I weighed only 64kg ooo. I started my exercises, staircase climbing, dancing, taking a long distance walk, eating pineapples and dates and drinking zobo as well to help induce labor natural. My blood level was 33 as at last checked and no issues with that. V. E done on 11th Dec showed 2cm dilated but cervix is closed, doctor wanted to admit me but I no gree oo. Last scan said baby weighed 2.9kg and I was so happy about that I don't want a big baby that will result to giving me tear. I was praying and speaking positively to my baby and my body. I wanted a fast labor and sharp sharp delivery and God did it for me.

Delivery Day!!!
I went to antenatal on Monday 21st December 2020 and after palpation I told the midwife that I was having contractions especially at night which will stop in the morning and slippery mucus/ discharge that has been coming out for d past one week especially in d morning too. She requested that V.E be done. I want to maternity ward and was checked and 3cm dilated but d contraction is not strong..I was ask to go and get my bag immediately that I am not going back home..I was happy oo and told them to allow me go home and get my bags and arrange some things too. I left d hospital and went straight to my church (chapel) and prayed about it and went back home to do d needful..with all this I was not having any pains oo.. I really waka that day. Off I went back to d hospital with my bags and I was checked again 6cm dilated... See me rejoicing��� I was walking around d room and praying too.. D contractions was coming and I decided to take a hot bath. After the bath d contraction was kind of slow and I was scared oo but I kept faith alive. I went and lay down to know what is going on and I can't feel it coming again.. Haa! I went and start climbing their staircase sharply ooo and speaking to my body too. I climbed oo until I was tired and I went back to my room and lay down and d contraction started coming again with a very strong urge to poo... I went to d toilet and poo and went back to my bed.. D contractions was coming back to back and am getting weak and shivering due to enduring of d pains. ( it was much on me) I was ask to be drinking glucose water to give me strength.
I was still laying on my bed and my baby broke his water and d nurses had to rush me to delivery room to know how far gone. She was still wearing gloves and d urge to push came��� my baby was pushing and coming out on his own oo I was calling them to do fast and d are telling me madam don't push oo just open your mouth and breath in������mogbe!! nurse but I was breathing in nah and my baby is pushing me oo I can't hold it oo�� d quickly wore their overall and I was ask to push..Na there drama started oo lol I pushed d first one and the midwife said madam stop pushing like a ftm nah do it like a pro ( me looking at her like a pro��) who your pro help!!
With d next contraction I screamed and push out my baby.. He was screaming his lung out immediately he came out at 11:55pm weighing 3.29kg without tear ( is God not wonderful) Placenta was birthed after some mins and I was cleaned up and taken to my room. This boy started crying that night for breast milk and I was forced to breastfeed him.. Foodie from belle.
We were discharged in d morning.

So grateful to God Almighty for answering my prayers and granting my request upon my team members for a super safe delivery for us all.
Thanks to all mamas on this forum who in one way or the other made our pregnancy journey look so easy and beautiful with their words and prayers.. God bless us all. To our precious little ones you all will grow to make mummy and daddy proud..amen.

Team December mamas una cappo don hang boots oo in fact I don pack d remaining baby dust go pour our TTC sisters.. 2021 will be a massive bfp for them.. Amen
Birth story submitted!!!!!!!

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
uwani:
BA. BA. BA

Congratulations ....God bless the baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kennybelle: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
hapheey007:

Hi mamas,
My baby is 5months 2weeks but his BCG injection site has a collection of pus.
It was initially hard like boil. I was given an ointment at his 3months checkup, since then it has soften but has pus inside. I've been waiting for it to burst on its own since. What do you suggest I do?

It will burst on its own... Movements from the baby, carrying and while bathing. Or it might as well dry by itself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curiousdh: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
I have been an observer here for some time, but it's about time I opt in and seek some guidance from the experience mamas.
Currently,wifey is like 12 weeks gone. The series of event we have been experiencing for some days now is heartburn and vomiting, mostly after eating or taking water. I don't know if there is a better way to go about it.
This is our first time getting this far.
I will appreciate all advices and recommendation I can get from here. Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwasolayimika(f): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cappo, It's Oluwasolayimika.

I was given a new EDD 31st od December, though I'm going for Induction this week cause I'm RH negative.

Been having all signs of labour but nothing intense.

sunbestie:

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 12:35am On Dec 28, 2020
sunbestie:
BS! BS! BS!

My pregnancy journey started on March 18th 2020 after seeing my first menses since I put to bed on May 2019.... It was not planned. I and dh was enjoying every every and voom d next month I tested positive.. I had a mixed feeling about it sha.. I don't knw if am happy or sad but las las I was so excited that another baby is coming without stress of trying to conceive.

The first trimesters was not easy for me... From vomiting, spitting, heart burn, loose of appetite, weight loss, infection, a little contraction that stoped after bed rest and all d wahala but we scaled through it all.

Second trimesters was so sweet and full of shakara for me.. I was slaying back to back oo no dulling�� my appetite was getting stronger everyday, gradually I stopped spitting and back to my normal self.. Not forgetting d oza room matter���DH was enjoying every moment of it and we love it (world people) lolz.

Third trimesters was not easy for me.. From heartburn, bleeding gums, pelvic bone pains, my skin was getting dark, v.g area tripped in size and heaviness down there no be small one ooo. I was having contraction at 8 months and was place on bed rest so that I can enter 9 months fully and also baby can bake well too.
Foodie was my second name... I was eating like a hungry lion and my tummy was so massive that people were thinking am carrying twins.. I weighed only 64kg ooo. I started my exercises, staircase climbing, dancing, taking a long distance walk, eating pineapples and dates and drinking zobo as well to help induce labor natural. My blood level was 33 as at last checked and no issues with that. V. E done on 11th Dec showed 2cm dilated but cervix is closed, doctor wanted to admit me but I no gree oo. Last scan said baby weighed 2.9kg and I was so happy about that I don't want a big baby that will result to giving me tear. I was praying and speaking positively to my baby and my body. I wanted a fast labor and sharp sharp delivery and God did it for me.

Delivery Day!!!
I went to antenatal on Monday 21st December 2020 and after palpation I told the midwife that I was having contractions especially at night which will stop in the morning and slippery mucus/ discharge that has been coming out for d past one week especially in d morning too. She requested that V.E be done. I want to maternity ward and was checked and 3cm dilated but d contraction is not strong..I was ask to go and get my bag immediately that I am not going back home..I was happy oo and told them to allow me go home and get my bags and arrange some things too. I left d hospital and went straight to my church (chapel) and prayed about it and went back home to do d needful..with all this I was not having any pains oo.. I really waka that day. Off I went back to d hospital with my bags and I was checked again 6cm dilated... See me rejoicing��� I was walking around d room and praying too.. D contractions was coming and I decided to take a hot bath. After the bath d contraction was kind of slow and I was scared oo but I kept faith alive. I went and lay down to know what is going on and I can't feel it coming again.. Haa! I went and start climbing their staircase sharply ooo and speaking to my body too. I climbed oo until I was tired and I went back to my room and lay down and d contraction started coming again with a very strong urge to poo... I went to d toilet and poo and went back to my bed.. D contractions was coming back to back and am getting weak and shivering due to enduring of d pains. ( it was much on me) I was ask to be drinking glucose water to give me strength.
I was still laying on my bed and my baby broke his water and d nurses had to rush me to delivery room to know how far gone. She was still wearing gloves and d urge to push came��� my baby was pushing and coming out on his own oo I was calling them to do fast and d are telling me madam don't push oo just open your mouth and breath in������mogbe!! nurse but I was breathing in nah and my baby is pushing me oo I can't hold it oo�� d quickly wore their overall and I was ask to push..Na there drama started oo lol I pushed d first one and the midwife said madam stop pushing like a ftm nah do it like a pro ( me looking at her like a pro��) who your pro help!!
With d next contraction I screamed and push out my baby.. He was screaming his lung out immediately he came out at 11:55pm weighing 3.29kg without tear ( is God not wonderful) Placenta was birthed after some mins and I was cleaned up and taken to my room. This boy started crying that night for breast milk and I was forced to breastfeed him.. Foodie from belle.

So grateful to God Almighty for answering my prayers and granting my request upon my team members for a super safe delivery for us all.
Thanks to all mamas on this forum who in one way or the other made our pregnancy journey look so easy and beautiful with their words and prayers.. God bless us all. To our precious little ones you all will grow to make mummy and daddy proud..amen.

Team December mamas una cappo don hang boots oo in fact I don pack d remaining baby dust go pour our TTC sisters.. 2021 will be a massive bfp for them.. Amen

Congratulations mama. I pray God makes it easy for us. Amen

P.S "push like a pro" lol grin. Really got me laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 3:28am On Dec 28, 2020
sunbestie:
BS! BS! BS!

Delivery Day!!!

So grateful to God
Almighty for answering my prayers and granting my request upon my team members for a super safe delivery for us all.

Awwwn...What a sweet delivery, I'm so happy for you.Congrats mama.God bless you and yours smiley
sunbestie:
BS! BS! BS!

Delivery Day!!!

So grateful to God
Almighty for answering my prayers and granting my request upon my team members for a super safe delivery for us all.

Awwwn...What a sweet delivery, I'm so happy for you.Congrats mama.God bless you and yours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 3:36am On Dec 28, 2020
These nurses will be saying don't push,like sis I'm not in control of my body right now.It feltt like my body was betraying me and pushing on it's own not knowing it was my baby fast approaching
sunbestie:
BS! BS! BS!

Delivery Day!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5962) (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) (5967) (5968) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: YummySuits(f), elega(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.