Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151285 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5970) (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) (5975) (5976) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
dunpredictable:
Happy new year mamas. Please o i've been having some pain around my belle button. Is it normal? Ftm here at 23 weeks.

Sorry teamie, I used to experience it before so I think it's normal. As suggested talk to your doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fertilady(f): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
2020Abby:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

My Little Warrior just made a grand entrance today 10.20am via VD with episiotomy and plenty tears (just 2.8kg o).
I can't stop staring at him, he's the cutest.

It's the Lord's doing.

EDD 1/1/2021
DOB 5/1/2021

CC January cappo
CC @sugar

Congrats teamie, welcome baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
2020Abby:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

My Little Warrior just made a grand entrance today 10.20am via VD with episiotomy and plenty tears (just 2.8kg o).

It's the Lord's doing.

EDD 1/1/2021
DOB 5/1/2021

CC January cappo
CC @sugar
Congrats teamie. God bless your newborn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin
LeProfessor:

"let's not get ahead of ourselves"

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by untamedd(f): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hello SAHMs!

Hope we had a not so stressful day? We’ll be discussing one of the business plans we mentioned on our IG here on WhatsApp tomorrow; Drop Servicing. It’s a very seamless business model for stay at home mums that you can do from the comfort of your homes. It also requires little capital depending on the niche.
The class will hold 6pm WAT tomorrow 6th of January 2020.

Our mission at Stay Home Mommas is to help stay home mums stay productive and socialize while taking care of their homes

WhatsApp Links are not allowed on nairaland so please click link on our IG page @stayhomemommas to join our WhatsApp group.

Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
2020Abby:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

It's the Lord's doing.

EDD 1/1/2021
DOB 5/1/2021

CC January cappo
CC @sugar
It is the Lords doing and its marvelous in our eyes.
Congratulations and welcome our prince charming.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
January mamas be giving us back to back BAs. Isnt God wonderful?
Congratulations 2020Abby and God bless our prince

1. sugah .....Jan 2......Team Pink delivered 16/12/20
2. purplish ...Jan 17......Team Pink
3. rhosmherhy ....Jan 19..unknown
4. 19CannyMum ...Jan 2...Team Green delivered 21/12/20 BS submitted
5. Iamhistreasure ....Jan 26...Team Blue
6. Fertilady ....Jan 30...Team Pink
7. 2020Abby .....Jan 1...Team Blue delivered 5/1/21
8. Opsycal ....Jan 5 .....Team Blue
9. Ameliag ....Jan 13......Team Green
10. Gerastone09 .....Jan 13......unknown
11. Nicoleswizzi ......Jan 8.....unknown
12. Fearless4real ....Jan 15.....unknown
13. Darsty99 .....Jan 30....Team Blue
14. Habbeyoluwa ....Jan 17...unknown
15. dbeauty ......Jan 17.....Team Green
16. Rhemy2013 .... Jan 27.....Team Blue
17. Uwani...Jan 22...Team pink...Delivered 27/12/2020
18. Tikkykay...Jan26...Team Pink
19. Cutiemama....Jan 20.....Team Green
20. Juola......Jan 9.....Team blue delivered 4/1/21

21..Oluwasolayimika..Dec 31...Team Blue delivered 1/1/2021
22...Brownishshuga....Feb 8...Team pink delivered 4/1/21
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sugah I don refresh tire.....waiting for part BS 2,3,4 and 5
kisses to baby girl

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prugee: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
BA! BA!!

To the glory of God Almighty!

My prince made his grand entrance this morning via Emergency CS weighing 3.9kg after 48hrs prolonged induced labor which failed because I was stuck at 2cm the whole time.

DOB - 5/01/2020
EDD - 5/01/2020

Wishing the remaining pregnant mamas safe delivery and baby dust to our TTC sisters.

cc Cappo @Sugah

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
juola:
Cappo@ sugar, I have born via planned CS due to large birth weight. Baby weighed 4kg.
congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Brownishshuga:
BA BA BA
My princess landed yesterday afternoon through emergency cs weighting 2.4 Edd 8 feb Don 4 Jan
Cc sugah cc feb cappo
congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
2020Abby:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

It's the Lord's doing.

EDD 1/1/2021
DOB 5/1/2021

CC January cappo
CC @sugar

congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Opsycal:
BA! BA!!

My prince made his grand entrance this morning via Emergency CS weighing 3.9kg after 48hrs prolonged induced labor which failed because I was stuck at 2cm the whole time.

DOB - 5/01/2020
EDD - 5/01/2020

Wishing the remaining pregnant mamas safe delivery and baby dust to our TTC sisters.

cc Cappo @Sugah

congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MeynaTK: 2:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Congrats to January Mamas for dropping it hot hot
My able Mamas please am having menstrual like cramps ooo..Thou not regular but right now I can’t sleep with backpain
We are 35 weeks 2 days
And baby movement is damn painful wallahi
Is it normal please
Am FTM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 5:55am On Jan 06, 2021
BA! BA!

My rainbow gift (girl) made her entry via ELCS on the 5th of January.

I’m in awe of God’s grace and mercy on my life and very grateful to God.

Thank you to everyone of you here cos this thread is amazing and kept me going through out this pregnancy.

@sugah- January cappo, thank you so much.

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2021
sugah:
January mamas for supernatural deliveries! Congratulations to our mamas Juola and Brownishshuga on the arrival of their LOs.

1. sugah .....Jan 2......Team Pink delivered 16/12/20
2. purplish ...Jan 17......Team Pink
3. rhosmherhy ....Jan 19..unknown
4. 19CannyMum ...Jan 2...Team Green delivered 21/12/20 BS submitted
5. Iamhistreasure ....Jan 26...Team Blue
6. Fertilady ....Jan 30...Team Pink
7. 2020Abby .....Jan 1...Team Blue
8. Opsycal ....Jan 5 .....Team Blue
9. Ameliag ....Jan 13......Team Green
10. Gerastone09 .....Jan 13......unknown
11. Nicoleswizzi ......Jan 8.....unknown
12. Fearless4real ....Jan 15.....unknown
13. Darsty99 .....Jan 30....Team Blue
14. Habbeyoluwa ....Jan 17...unknown
15. dbeauty ......Jan 17.....Team Green
16. Rhemy2013 .... Jan 27.....Team Blue
17. Uwani...Jan 22...Team pink...Delivered 27/12/2020
18. Tikkykay...Jan26...Team Pink
19. Cutiemama....Jan 20.....Team Green
20. Juola......Jan 9.....Team blue delivered 4/1/21

21..Oluwasolayimika..Dec 31...Team Blue delivered 1/1/2021
22...Brownishshuga....Feb 8...Team pink delivered 4/1/21

To the mamas who have birthed their babies congratulations and thank God for safe delivery.
@sugah please am team blue or green... its a boy. Sorry I have been MIA. A lot on my mind.
Braxton Contractions has started since November, but my baby never wan show face. My prayer is he comes this week because am already tired embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by urcutecrush(f): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2021
harbeams:

team May here.
Team May too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2021
africaflozy:

Sorry teamie, I used to experience it before so I think it's normal. As suggested talk to your doctor.

I'll do that. Thanks cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Congrats to all my January teamies who have offloaded oh! I can't wait to join the league of mamas. Meanwhile, pelvic pain is doing me bad and my feet are soooo painfully swollen embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2021
Opsycal:
BA! BA!!

DOB - 5/01/2020
EDD - 5/01/2020

cc Cappo @Sugah

Congratulations mama. God bless your new born. Quick recovery ma'am

One of the few DOB as EDD.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2021
damibaby:
Goodafternoon mamas... I'm currently breastfeeding but iv been tracking my menstrual cycle..quite irregular but I get it every month.. so last month its was some days late I got a faint positive on pt.. I kept testing and it kept getting dark though no serious symptoms except breast pain and weakness..so after 2weeks I decided to visit my gynea for TVs. He couldn't locate any baby just a thickened lining..so he asked me to come bk after 1 week ...which I did same result he also checked for ectopic which was my fear but nothing was seen...so he said he suspects blighted ovum... that I should go home and repeat the test..I had already given up thinking it will be negative since scan at 7weeks didnt show anything not even a sac o...to my greatest surprise pt was still positive even darker than before... I'm to return tomorrow to the hospital to the next line of action
Iv had series of very early miscarriages in the past which starts from spotting and tests gets negative before I had my son...
This one no bleeding or spotting...in fact iv been going about my normal day to day activity
Pls who has experienced this before...sorry for the long write up
Pls help
Sadly it was ectopic had to undergo surgery and a tube was lost in the process...thank God I went to the hospital in time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2021
4days after missed period...is this dark enough or I should get a blood test done..so worried cos I had ectopic November... and maybe scan till 6weeks
Your words of encouragement and prayers will go a long way... good morning beautiful people

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2021
TEAM DECEMBER 2020

Congrats to mama Olawusolayimika on d birth of our first baby of d year 2021... May God bless him always... Amen.

We are grateful Lord for your mercies and grace towards us, for d miracle of conception and childbirth, for our families and friends, for all d waddling mamas here, for life and good health.. We are saying THANK YOU.

January mamas go forth and bring out ur LOs safe and sound... D good lord that did it for us will see u all through.. Amen
@ sugah I hand over my remaining teamies to u. Come and finish ur BS oo
Mamas abeg drop ur BS to encourage other mamas.

S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX

01. sunbestie ----------------- 23/25 Dec --------- Boy delivered 21st Dec Be seen
02. Zino89 --------------------- 26th Dec --------- Girl delivered 24th Nov
03. Katchycouture ----------- 26th Dec ------- Girl delivered 18th Nov BS seen

04. babsjummy ---------------- 4th Dec
05. ifeoluwatoyin2 ----------- 6th Dec -------- Twin boys delivered 18th Nov
06. tmac4eva ------------------ 19th Dec ----------- Boy delivered 8th Dec
07. kunmisola ------------------ 21st Dec ------------- Girl delivered 22nd Dec BS seen
08. lolaymary ------------------ 16th Dec ----------- Girl delivered 14th Dec BS seen
09. Rosemariefavour
10. charytea -------------------- 5th Dec -------------- Girl delivered 10th Dec
11. funkydoll -------------------1st Dec ------------- Boy delivered 26th Nov BS seen
12. Saheed69 ----------------- 31st Dec
13. mzbrown ----------------- 13th Dec -------------- Girl delivered 22nd Nov BS seen
14. thowobee ---------------- 5th Dec ---------- Girl delivered 27th Nov BS seen
15. pseudome ----------------- 23rd Dec ------------- Boy delivered 27th Dec
16. Odycute -------------------- 31st Dec ------------- Girl delivered 25th Dec BS seen
17. tiwatopebam ----------- 10th Dec---------------- Boy delivered 6th Dec
18. snowbaby ----------------- 27th Dec -------------- Boy delivered 17th Dec
19. Olawusolayimika ------- 27th Dec ------------- Boy delivered 1st Jan
20. Ruthia ------------------------19th Dec -------------- Girl delivered 17th Dec
21. Deeedeee ----------------- 12th Dec --------------- Boy delivered 14th Dec BS seen
22. lqmotb ---------------------- 21st Dec ----------- Girl delivered 14th Dec BS seen
23. Cissebae ------------------ 26th Dec -------------- Boy delivered 21st Dec
24. Briells ----------------------- 26th Dec -------------- Girl delivered 29th Dec BS seen
25. sugarcoatted ------------- 2nd Dec ----------- Girl delivered 3rd Dec BS seen
26. Solphiequeen ----------- 11th Dec --------------- Boy delivered 16th Dec
27. justchi ----------------------- 24th Dec
28. sugah -------------------- 2nd Jan ------------ Girl delivered 16th Dec
29. 19CannyMum ------------ 2nd Jan ------------ Girl delivered 21st Dec BS seen
30. uwani ---------------------- 22 Jan ------------------ Girl delivered 27th Dec

We prayed for a smooth pregnancy journey and d good Lord granted our wish

#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins kiss
#Team shakara mummies[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2021
enque:
Sugah I don refresh tire.....waiting for part BS 2,3,4 and 5
kisses to baby girl
My dear, I've tried to write oooo..but this vigilante is not easy compared to my first. But part 2 is dropping today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Opsycal:
BA! BA!!

DOB - 5/01/2020
EDD - 5/01/2020

cc Cappo @Sugah
Thats why you couldn't answer my calls grin grin
Congratulations dear and welcome prince charming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Ameliag:
BA! BA!

My rainbow gift (girl) made her entry via ELCS on the 5th of January.

I’m in awe of God’s grace and mercy on my life and very grateful to God.

Thank you to everyone of you here cos this thread is amazing and kept me going through out this pregnancy.

@sugah- January cappo, thank you so much.
Dancing this morning with all the BAs.
Congratulations dear and welcome princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2021
sugah:

My dear, I've tried to write oooo..but this vigilante is not easy compared to my first. But part 2 is dropping today
We plenty wey de wait for am o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2021
nicoleswizzi:

To the mamas who have birthed their babies congratulations and thank God for safe delivery.
@sugah please am team blue or green... its a boy. Sorry I have been MIA. A lot on my mind.
Braxton Contractions has started since November, but my baby never wan show face. My prayer is he comes this week because am already tired embarassed
Ok mama, id update the gender.
You know braxton hicks is similar to Labour (I've been told)....maybe you should go to the hospital so they can check how dilated you are.
Don't worry, you are there already and he'd arrive safely.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2021
purplish:
Congrats to all my January teamies who have offloaded oh! I can't wait to join the league of mamas. Meanwhile, pelvic pain is doing me bad and my feet are soooo painfully swollen embarassed
Pele teamie. Have you checked your bp regards the swollen feet?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2021
damibaby:
4days after missed period...is this dark enough or I should get a blood test done..so worried cos I had ectopic November... and maybe scan till 6weeks
Your words of encouragement and prayers will go a long way... good morning beautiful people
You should do a blood test and put your mind at ease...worry doesn't help at all.
I pray its a sticky bean for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2021
Thanks sunbestie, I gladly receive the baton from you. Thank you for doing an amazing job with our December mamas.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5970) (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) (5975) (5976) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.