Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124847 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5989) (5990) (5991) (5992) (5993) (5994) (5995) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinudesi:

Let this lo's bake well o.

They will bake o, just that I am tired of not eating more than once or twice in a day. I was 55kg before preggy now I am just 56kg angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
oke22:
Lol I was about to call out March mommas

You are looking good o with your cute bump

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=oke22 post=98459860]Aren’t you team April angry[/quote

I am but I want to borrow March from you. I will return it next year wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Krystalluv:
Good morning mamas, I had a miscarriage two days ago at 11 weeks+

Nobody ever says miscarriage pain is so painful, and then the evacuation, the worst pain I've ever had in my life.

Please I have some questions to ask:

1. Why can't doctors have a reason for a miscarriage?
2. How soon is healthy to start trying for another baby? (even though DH says we should hold on for a year to recover from the trauma of the miscarriage, but I can't wait that long)
3. What is the likelihood of another miscarriage after a miscarriage? (Cos I'm so scared, as it's not a good experience)

Please help a supposed FTM..

Mother-in-law has finished me with hot water oo

So so sorry dear. I had mine exactly two weeks today @ 6weeks plus. Just got home from work and started bleeding the rest is history. I have not been able to forgive myself because i didn't start taking progesterone immediately i got a positive pregnancy result like i did for my first. I was still waiting to have a scan at 7weeks to confirm heartbeat. I feel so empty. You are not going to have another loss. Keep declaring with your mouth. Consult and work with a good gynecologist once you miss your period.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Good afternoon my sister's, got married last November. Though I am team 'work and make money ' first before belle. So hubby and I want to wait for a year ( everyone is advising us against it)
glad to be here and cheers to learning beautiful stuffs here.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
oke22:
Aren’t you team April angry
Don't mind her jare she is the same week as me o she is a porter

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
africaflozy:

They will bake o, just that I am tired of not eating more than once or twice in a day. I was 55kg before preggy now I am just 56kg angry
Why are u eating once or twice a day is it that u don't have appetite or u don't want to gain weight

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Layormiii:
Good afternoon my sister's, got married last November. Though I am team 'work and make money ' first before belle. So hubby and I want to wait for a year ( everyone is advising us against it)
Mama u can continue your work and have a baby please o don't use contraceptive that will cause delay in future o. Babies are the joy of marriage o. Baby dust to u.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinudesi:

Why are u eating once or twice a day is it that u don't have appetite or u don't want to gain weight

Indigestion...I complained severally at clinic and I was asked to buy a drug. Nothing changed so I have accepted it as my package.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Layormiii:

Smiles.. welcome sis.
I and hubby decided to wait for six months o, but our parents almost choked us with questions. We gave up and got pregnant three months after wedding. Unfortunately, we lost it and I took in again when we clocked a year.

It's a good decision ma, stay and enjoy this thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinudesi:

Don't mind her jare she is the same week as me o she is a porter

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
africaflozy:

Indigestion...I complained severally at clinic and I was asked to buy a drug. Nothing changed so I have accepted it as my package.
Ndo I can see reasons u want lo to come quick why not try eating in little quantities

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinudesi:

Nice bump mama. Don't overstress yourself mama o. Work and rest that's the motto o

Im trying o. Thank you mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
oke22:
Lol I was about to call out March mommas

All these mama una like selense o. Nice bump

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinudesi:

Ndo I can see reasons u want lo to come quick why not try eating in little quantities

That's what I have been doing, even if I eat two slices of yam or three slices of bread in the morning, I won't eat again till night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
africaflozy:

Smiles.. welcome sis.
I and hubby decided to wait for six months o, but our parents almost choked us with questions. We gave up and got pregnant three months after wedding. Unfortunately, we lost it and I took in again when we clocked a year.

It's a good decision ma, stay and enjoy this thread.
lol he mistakenly told his mum about our decision, his mum calls all the time to beg, plead and advice me not to go with that plan, she said if I want to work she will come and stay with me after giving birth so I can work, or I can bring the baby over to her place so she can take care of the baby till am ready grin she's always preaching about it. The thing is , if I get pregnant laidis work will have to pause o, that's for like a year , abeg am too career driver than to loose another year after all Corona virus did for us lastyear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinudesi:

Mama u can continue your work and have a baby please o don't use contraceptive that will cause delay in future o. Babies are the joy of marriage o. Baby dust to u.
no contraceptive atall, just normal withdrawal and trying to be careful. It is well.
Good afternoon ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Layormiii:
lol he mistakenly told his mum about our decision, his mum calls all the time to beg, plead and advice me not to go with that plan, she said if I want to work she will come and stay with me after giving birth so I can work, or I can bring the baby over to her place so she can take care of the baby till am ready grin she's always preaching about it. The thing is , if I get pregnant laidis work will have to pause o, that's for like a year , abeg am too career driver than to loose another year after all Corona virus did for us lastyear.

Lol..our decision was because we wanted to bond, enjoy and complete an essential project at hand before babies will enter the game. You know what's best for you sis...every mother will surely b eager to see their grandchildren.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Layormiii:

Mama biko that thing can sometimes lead to something else, please leave your body to born atleast one, then you concentrate on your work.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Layormiii:
no contraceptive atall, just normal withdrawal and trying to be careful. It is well.
Good afternoon ma
Withdrawal is still better.Enjoy yourself o mama till lo catch u unaware

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Thank you
africaflozy:

You are looking good o with your cute bump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Diamondmae: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Good evening luvly mummies n mummies to.... av been guest to this group years back before I even got married. I got married 2019 and av been believing God for conception.... I want to register here fully by next month... I pray God grant my heart desires....

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Pls any solution other than feldine and Ibuprofen to Menstral cramps? As belle never come make cramps no kill me.....for 3 months I tried to stop taking pain relief but the pain keeps increasing..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gavin in worked a lot for me it stopped at 14 weeks though I eat well now
africaflozy:

That's what I have been doing, even if I eat two slices of yam or three slices of bread in the morning, I won't eat again till night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
oke22:
Gavin in worked a lot for me it stopped at 14 weeks though I eat well now

I used that too, but no improvement.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Babygal2020:
Hello mummies, it's Mummy's boyfriend in the building.
How are you all doing mummies?

I'm now 5 months old(Team August 2020)

I am very active. I disturb my mummy a lot. She cries at times. I'm so sorry mummy.

Safe delivery to all the pregnant mummies and baby dust to the TTC mummies.

Team August 2020 mummies, how are you all doing?

@bimberry1307 @ayaoye
@goldendollars @royalempire @bisade44 @coveredchic @slayinjo @glolite @koyabridge
@spicy128 @ambient @sallywho

Hello mama... Nice to hear from you... Our babies should be getting to 6 months.... My baby is 5 month plus. She loves breast milk Gan, she can roll from front to back and back to front. She also kicks her legs when laying on her tummy to get something... She hates sitting.... Bamberry wink how far and other great team August 2020 mamas

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
32 weeks bump...#TeamMarch smiley

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Smiles. I remember myself in the same shoes 2017. I and hubby got married November 2017.
We planned to wait for sometime to enjoy married life.
I had just one period that Nov until months later.
You can say nature took it's course. I have no regrets though. Work might go but family is primary to me.
It's normal for people to advise you cos some people have seen themselves in situation where they are ready to start making babies, it doesn't come and they start trying to conceive.
I'm happy you're on this thread. It's infectious smiley
I'm on my second missionary journey. Mum and MIL kept asking when we will start baby two. I kukuma told them I'm still recovering from the first. Definitely not a walk in the park working in Lagos and being a mother. All the best dear smiley
Layormiii:

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Amen sis. From your lips to God's ears.
Diamondmae:
Good evening luvly mummies n mummies to.... av been guest to this group years back before I even got married. I got married 2019 and av been believing God for conception.... I want to register here fully by next month... I pray God grant my heart desires....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hahahaha. Yes o, the expectation of grandkids. All the best dear. Please don't use contraceptive sha.
Layormiii:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
DNA07:
32 weeks bump...#TeamMarch smiley
Nice bump o teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Diamondmae:
God will grant your heart desires.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5989) (5990) (5991) (5992) (5993) (5994) (5995) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.