Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8169889 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5992) (5993) (5994) (5995) (5996) (5997) (5998) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2021
Solphiequeen:
Good day, Mother and Mothers-to-be.

My baby is 6weeks today and he is getting stronger and bigger each day, glory to God.
Please where can I go for rotavirus vaccine and how much does it cost.

Thank you.

I got for my baby at Rjolad hospital gbagada at 10, 500.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2021
enque:

Lightening crotch...This was the one thing I hated about pregnancy. feels like they r passing electric shock thru ur vagina
I cant bear the thought of experiencing it again.

Doesn't happen to everyone though.
Mehn! Women are strong oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2021
shawrygal:

sorry for the loss. God will do another one very fast. At what week did you stop the progesterone for your first baby.

Amen. I stopped at 28 weeks, My Doctor asked me to stop at 24 but i added additional 4 weeks doing it every other day instead of daily
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tlaw01(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2021
indian03:
Hello house. Its been a while! Morning sickness loves me so much I wish to shoot it. I was thinking this pregnancy would b different but the sickness is just the same as when I was pregnant with my daughter. And spitting chai! I just have to chew gum. I'm so weak I can not do anything infact I feel dizzy all the time. Thought I would b used to it but its not easy. Thanks for the mama who suggested isolo general hospital, I would go there once I'm 8 weeks cos I dont know anywhere in Lagos. The journey is still far I feel like crying. I'm just 6 weeks now. Could u believe pt came out strong positive few days before my period? I mean like 3 weeks instead of 4 weeks normal circle. I'm hoping its twins o so I can rest. Also my tumny is just big unnecessary I'm surprised. Pls help how do I post video here? I want to advertise my products?

How much is ante natal in isolo gen hospital?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2021
sugarcoatted:

I got for my baby at Rjolad hospital gbagada at 10, 500.

Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by izaray(f): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
threegees:
Wow... Good day, beautiful moms (and dads) grin
Been a long time here sha
Thank God for all the additions and blessings here.
Team October 2020, how is the journey so far?
*wink* *wink*

So, for me, we clocked 3 months old yesterday. [Is there a dancing emoji].
Baby Grace has got no chills when it comes to eating. (I always wonder where the food goes).
And I'm having low milk supply which wasn't like that with my older two kids.
She's presently on Nan 1 (our 9th can... And yes, I am keeping the cans for our 6 months photoshoot), but I want to change the milk. I feel the quantity is not proportionate to the price (if I am making sense sef), the can is never full, and the price keeps increasing. The last can I bought was #2700 and she finishes it between 7-9 days. Someone suggested we switch to Lact. ogen. I saw it at #1800 but I don't know if it is an inferior product compared to the Nan, and if the change will affect her.
Please help me here.
I started using my boy at 3months and we are hitting 4months feb 1st. And by the grace of God baby is doing very fine no reaction!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
justifiedcoyy:
Good Morning experienced Mommas.

My wife is 18 weeks pregnant and she hasn't stopped vomiting.

She had breakfast today and in less than 45mins, she vomited all.

Is there something that can help her stop or reduce the rate at which she vomits? She vomits like thrice a day on the average.
Oh so sorry. I vomited till I was like 20 weeks,but now its once In a while, she just hang there. All will b better soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tlaw01:

How much is ante natal in isolo gen hospital?
I didn't later use it. I'm using Alimosho general hospital, igando
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
I know the feeling smiley. It happened to me too. My scan only revealed a gestational sac at 6 weeks. The doctor said I should repeat the scan in 2 weeks. At the repeat scan, the baby was right there wriggling kiss. I know it's hard to relax. But just try. And while you're waiting, make positive confessions and pray about it. Try not to stress yourself. It is very normal to see only gestational sac at this early stage. There is no problem at all.
Mamabigboy:
Dear good mothers,
Good evening. I believe we are all doing fine.
kindly help me chook mouth in this report abeg.
I am 6 weeks pregnant (Last menstrual period - 6th December). I had a scan done today, though I know it is a bit early, I can't be blamed as I had been TTC since 2017, you can imagine the excitement.
To cut long story short, the scan report states thus; Cavity contains a gestational sac corresponding to 4 weeks cyesis. No fetal pole seen yet.
Suggest: Repeat scan in 2-3 weeks to reassess fetal viability.

Honestly, 2-3 weeks seems like an eternity. Has anyone gone through something similar, I need hope, I just need hope cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
indian03:

Oh so sorry. I vomited till I was like 20 weeks,but now its once In a while, she just hang there. All will b better soon
to carry belle no easy o. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=alaricsaltzman post=98493697]Just found this thread recently and I must say I love the atmosphere here.

My wife is due in a few days...

EDD - February 1st.
I'd be sure to share our

Congratulations you and your wife. I pray for safe delivery. Just trust God and tell him to make it easy and smooth. She needs you too. Those kind words and help would go and long way. We await your testimony
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Amhappy:

Amen. I stopped at 28 weeks, My Doctor asked me to stop at 24 but i added additional 4 weeks doing it every other day instead of daily

Mine is injection. How much is the tablet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glowing1: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
suzy:
B A
God has blessed me with a beautiful baby girl .
Good bye team February. I don port ooooooo.

Congrats teamie.. Can't wait to welcome mine ooo.. Already tired
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phunmilola: 1:19am On Jan 29, 2021
B A

Team February I don port oo.... God has blessed me with a beautiful baby girl.

EDD February 1
DOB January 28

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2021
Phunmilola:
B A

EDD February 1
DOB January 28

Congrats to you mama! God bless the newborn kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:51am On Jan 29, 2021
Good morning mommy!

Do you know that you can enjoy free delivery to any part in Lagos if you complete your order in January?!

Yes! We're running a free delivery for orders above 20k in the month of January as part of our Welcome Back to Shop!

We can't wait to shop for your little one ❤️❤️❤️

Nana's Baby Essentials

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olufummy02(f): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2021
Phunmilola:
B A

EDD February 1
DOB January 28

Congratulations..... See porting back to back. Can't wait as well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheddyboy01(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2021
Good morning expectant mothers

God would do it for you

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Phunmilola:
B A

EDD February 1
DOB January 28
Congratulations teamie. May she be all that you prayed for.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2021
suzy:
B A
God has blessed me with a beautiful baby girl .
Good bye team February. I don port ooooooo.
Congratulations teamie. Baby is blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheddyboy01(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2021
indian03:

The thing with cramps is, they get used to painkillers. So you need to change to another painkillers.i used closed to 10 different painkillers kilkers in my life for cramps before j got married and pregnant. Cramps was my enemy. U can use dichlofenac or donometaB please if u don't have ulcer o.those drugs increased my ulcer oo.

Check this out from Dr Berg .Those going through cramps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFp005TDrXY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phunmilola: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2021
Thank you ma.

zaynie:

Congrats to you mama! God bless the newborn kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phunmilola: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2021
Thank you ma

olufummy02:

Congratulations..... See porting back to back. Can't wait as well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phunmilola: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Amen... Thank you ma.

MummyHalo:

Congratulations teamie. May she be all that you prayed for.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adezeal1: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2021
Congratulations Momma, May Almighty God be with you and the Newborn.
May the rest of us deliver like the Hebrew woman.
I cant wait to have my baby too.

Phunmilola:
B A

EDD February 1
DOB January 28

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2021
shawrygal:

Mine is injection. How much is the tablet

Not tablet ,its suppository. I can't remember the price then. They call it cyclogest,you can check for the price.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2021
Diamondmae:
Good evening luvly mummies n mummies to.... av been guest to this group years back before I even got married. I got married 2019 and av been believing God for conception.... I want to register here fully by next month... I pray God grant my heart desires....

May the desires of your heart be established

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MeynaTK: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2021
Phunmilola:
B A

EDD February 1
DOB January 28

Congrats teamie
Team February for healthy and safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Diamondmae: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2021
Pearl05:

Amen n Amen to your prayers.. and to all the mummies that av said a word of prayer to me.. God bless you and yours... Amen

May the desires of your heart be established
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glowing1: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Phunmilola:
B A

EDD February 1
DOB January 28

Congratulations mama.. God bless ur princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaybim1010(f): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
This is from a gynecologist who uses rain soul extensively.
RAIN PRODUCT AND FERTILTY
Recently in Abuja, I spoke about the various benefits that the black seed and rain soul therapy has when it comes to male and female fertility.
What many don’t know is that Rain soul particularly has some benefits when it comes to female fertility and the reproductive system as a whole.
In this short missive and reply…I will look at those benefits in greater detail to help you to decide if the Black seed and rain products can truly help you.
HELPING WITH MENSTRUAL ISSUES
Every woman who can reproduce has a menstrual cycle. This cycle occurs throughout the month and determines when a woman is most ready to reproduce. It’s also responsible for the dispelling of unfertilized egg from the uterus, ready for next cycle.
Many women struggle with their menstrual cycles. Some experience large amount of pain while going through menstruation. Others may deal with irregular blood flow pattern.
In both cases, rain soul can help. A combination of sachets helps you to keep you menstrual cycle under control, ensuring a more than blood flow. Moreover this regulation can help you determine when you are at most ready to reproduce.
Also, the healing properties of black cumin can also help you to deal with any menstrual cramps or any spasm related to your menstrual cycle.
ELIMINATING UTERUS STONES
A uterus stone is a hard mass that can form in you reproductive system.in some cases, you pass these small masses naturally, which means they cause minimal pain.in others they can grow large enough to cause severe pain in your groin.
This usually becomes most prominent when you go to the toilet. They can also make sex painful and prevent you from engaging in the act.
Rain soul or core is a natural remedy that I have used on several patients to break down uterus and urinary tract stones.
Take a sachet…. One morning, one night per day, this can help the body break down the stone. It will pass naturally within about a month or two. You may feel some inflammation and pain for a short period after passing the stone. Happily the therapy and supplement can also help you to deal with the inflammation.
Increasing Milk flow
Rain soul supplements can also help after you have had your child. Many mothers experience low breast milk. This means that they have to resort to using to using formula milk.
Happily, black seed essentially allows your body to recharge and refill its milk supply. This means you can continue to feed you baby naturally, without having to resort to any synthetic chemicals or formulas.
It’s recommended that you drink a sachet per day to ensure your milk supplies to stay high.
THE FINAL WORD
While the supplement react positively in different time frame on different patients and users as it concerns female fertility, it can help you to resolve several issues related to your reproductive system. From fibrosis to fibroid, to adenomyosis…..to endometriosis……to ovarian cyst….PCOS…..Ovarian failures. A BOX OF RAIN SOUL OR RAIN CORE can change your fertility destiny.
For more info about the drinkable supplement uses;
Watsapp/call; check my signature

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by redsocks(f): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
I feel like my rib cage wants to crack and burst open. Jehovah nyere m aka biko. Secondly, mood swing. March mamas I greet y'all. Trust we are doing great?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5992) (5993) (5994) (5995) (5996) (5997) (5998) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: butterfly55(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.