Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155619 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) (6022) (6023) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
I'm seeing my October mamas

@lady25
@BlessedMyra
@Fruit4me

We will all testify in October.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin
ThatPetiteChic:

@lady25
@BlessedMyra
@Fruit4me

We are increasing oooo. grin. BlessedMyra start taking down our names

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
MomoAdura:

busybeei5 which other supplement should I add? I was using pregnacare before but doc said I should ditch it for those ones.
I've been taking just those ones,
But today they said i should buy pregmum and leave those ones

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yes ma
lady25:
grin
We are increasing oooo. grin. BlessedMyra started taking down our names
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Amen
ThatPetiteChic:

@lady25
@BlessedMyra
@Fruit4me

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jehovalives: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fruit4me:
thank you ma, I’m at the hospital now but my doctor said he would give me injections to support the pregnancy, I’m so scared. Pls help me
the doctor would be in a better position to know probably he wants to give u progesterone injection let other enlightened mamas throw more light, glad u didn't take the herbs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
Good evening mamas, which is preferable.
1. To take the hospital bag before delivery to the hospital .
OR

2. To take it when going to deliver the baby at the hospital.

Considering someone who is planning to use two different hospitals for antenatal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Loisemm2(f): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
shawrygal:
OR

Considering someone who is planning to use two different hospitals for antenatal.

I prefer to take it when going. Especially if you aren't sure of where you will birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
BlessedMyra:
Why please because I take only pregnacare original for now

Pregnacare original is ok, I just checked mine and it contains 400ug of folic acid, which is within the right dosage for pregnant women especially during first trimester.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
tutulicious:
Please help my pregnancy carving is it ok to eat banga soup?

Abeg chop your banga ó!!!!

I don't think they make it with uda

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
shawrygal:
OR

Take it when going, biko.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 1:55am On Feb 25, 2021
tutulicious:
Please help my pregnancy carving is it ok to eat banga soup?

Eat your Banga with peace of mind. I have been eating mine wellla infact I add uziza to it... according to what an experienced nutritionist said, uziza is safe during pregnancy since you can't even use too much of it. I have been adding it to other foods too and no issues.

Just in case you're worried about uziza but I don't know about uda, since I don't use it for now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 3:16am On Feb 25, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

@lady25
@BlessedMyra
@Fruit4me

I have found my teammates.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 3:21am On Feb 25, 2021
Fruit4me:
Pls I need advice, my mother Inlaw is forcing me to take herbal medicine for 6weeks pregnancy to prevent miscarriage because they said my stomach is hot. I’m so scared to take it, pls has anyone experience it?

We just found out that we are pregnant. I would have told my mom and some other close relatives but after reading this post and telling hubby, we just decided to hush.
Like I told him, the only thing I need right now is folic and ferrous or any multivitamin similar to pregnacare.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mina1Musa: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Good morning my mamas. We are officially 28 weeks yesterday but I feel my baby kicks on both side almost at the same time. When I lay on my left, it will kick like it's not comfortable. Same thing when I lay on my right.

Or when it kicks on my right I feel movement too on my left. All this happens only when am laying down.

Any experience on this from mamas please?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2021
joliefille:

I have found my teammates.
Blessedmyra oya o. We are increasing. Welcome mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2021
Oh wow to God be the glory
lady25:

Blessedmyra oya o. We are increasing. Welcome mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2021
October mamas you see how beautiful we are and God is increasing our number

@jolliefille
@lady25
@BlessedMyra
@Fruit4me
@kystalluv

May God give us all a smooth pregnancy journey
None of us will experience any form of miscarriage or complications in Jesus NAME : AMEN

I am of the opinion we also talk on WhatsApp to share how our journeys are going
Personally I will love to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sisijetue(f): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2021
October team
Can I join
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruit4me: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2021
BlessedMyra:

@jolliefille
@lady25
@BlessedMyra
@Fruit4me

None of us will experience any form of miscarriage or complications in Jesus NAME : AMEN

I am of the opinion we also talk on WhatsApp to share how our journeys are going
Amen, I like the WhatsApp idea�
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TinaJoe(f): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2021
Fruit4me:
Pls I need advice, my mother Inlaw is forcing me to take herbal medicine for 6weeks pregnancy to prevent miscarriage because they said my stomach is hot. I’m so scared to take it, pls has anyone experience it?

congrats on ur positive result dear i tap from ur blessing .I won't advice you to take any herbal medicine instead work with a gud doc. pls if you don't mind can you come and share your WIDD on the TTC group someone might benefit from it.
tanx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyfe(f): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2021
Good morning Mama's....am new here and a STM....am team May

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by superbouck(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2021
I need someone that can help me to put price on this items

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Sisijetue:
October team
Can I join
Oya oya chance still dey! Enter with your N1000 change o. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
BlessedMyra:

@jolliefille
@lady25
@BlessedMyra
@Fruit4me

U mamas have left me behind sad
U omitted my name from the list. I'm crying already, nobody should beg me oo cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
4 wrapper ke
superbouck:
I need someone that can help me to put price on this items

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Team March we move on Monday

1. Oke22———— XY
2. Tinudesi ———march 27th XY
3. Patteffy——-March 28
4. Haryanphe ——-March 21st
5. Haleemat ——March 6th
6.DNA07—March 21st XY
7.idealqueen2521—March 13 XX
8. Juwon01—March 17 XX
9. Redsocks—March 16 team surprise
10. Tgirl4—-March 7th XX———->delivered feb 15th
11. KadreeG7–March 13th. XX
12. Prettymom—-March 8/16/19 XX
13. Gilda4christ—-March 30th
14. Jjaney——March 15 XY
15. Thatchick——-March 18 XY
16. Moonert--------March 24 XY

Team of supernatural deliveries ���

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hyfe:
Good morning Mama's....am new here and a STM....am team May

Welcome to the team Mama.....
Please drop your edd and gender let's update our list. Safe delivery to us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
oke22:

1. Oke22———— XY
2. Tinudesi ———march 27th XY
3. Patteffy——-March 28
4. Haryanphe ——-March 21st
5. Haleemat ——March 6th
6.DNA07—March 21st XY
7.idealqueen2521—March 13 XX
8. Juwon01—March 17 XX
9. Redsocks—March 16 team surprise
10. Tgirl4—-March 7th XX———->delivered feb 15th
11. KadreeG7–March 13th. XX
12. Prettymom—-March 8/16/19 XX
13. Gilda4christ—-March 30th
14. Jjaney——March 15 XY
15. Thatchick——-March 18 XY
16. Moonert--------March 24 XY

My birthday month and my mom's own too. Make una give us plenty birthday mate ooo. Hebrew delivery to everyone of us!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
oke22:

1. Oke22———— XY 2. Tinudesi ———march 27th XY 3. Patteffy——-March 28 4. Haryanphe ——-March 21st 5. Haleemat ——March 6th 6.DNA07—March 21st XY 7.idealqueen2521—March 13 XX 8. Juwon01—March 17 XX 9. Redsocks—March 16 team surprise 10. Tgirl4—-March 7th XX———->delivered feb 15th 11. KadreeG7–March 13th. XX 12. Prettymom—-March 8/16/19 XX 13. Gilda4christ—-March 30th 14. Jjaney——March 15 XY 15. Thatchick——-March 18 XY 16. Moonert--------March 24 XY
Yes o can't wait o.May we deliver safely
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Krystalluv:

U mamas have left me behind sad
U omitted my name from the list. I'm crying already, nobody should beg me oo cry
Blessedmyra you have chop fine o. Oya add
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
lady25:

Blessedmyra you have chop fine o. Oya add

No oo.. Shebi u mamas left me out. Lemme kuku wait for Sept mamas, I know they will gladly accept me. Me that have been praying for Sept baby, I see this is God answering my prayers. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) (6022) (6023) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.