Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8444270 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) ... (6973) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2021
africaflozy:

Mama, I think you shouldn't worry much about the scan, to me scan could be a scam at the end of the day.
Work by your LMP and eat healthy.

Many at times, people will give birth and realized the baby's weight is different from scan result. Gender nko? Same thing.
The major reason for scan( to me o) is to know if everything is fine in there.
By God's grace we are highly favored in this journey. Amen

Thanks cappo. This is reassuring. How are you pushing?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemshade: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2021
busybeei5:

Folic acid - 1 per day
Ferrous - 1, 3 times(morning aft night tongue)
Vit C - 2, 3 times daily.

Do I use this with pregnacare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2021
Hello beautiful mamas, how is the ministry going? It's been a while that i checked on you all. I wish you all swift and safe delivery at the due date Amen. All TTC moms, I'm sending trailer loads of baby dust to you. Come and claim your Golden chairs here. Amen.

So we are 4 months old now. So quick.

threegees my dear, how are you and family? How is Our little Gracious lady?

Sunbestie sister, how is our bobo doing?

Other October 2020 mummies and daddies una Weldon.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2021
kemshade:

Do I use this with pregnacare

I have no idea o,
But i don't think so
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemshade: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
busybeei5:

I have no idea o,
But i don't think so
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
BlessedMyra:
Hello good afternoon everyone

Pls I have few questions help me experienced mummy’s

Thank God I don’t have nausea for now and I only get a little bit sick in the mornings but perfectly ok at noon

Please my question is this
My boobs are so painful anytime I wake up from sleep I have tried lying by side but I will always wake up with painful boobs tho it eases off within the day if I don’t lie down again

Some days I see very thick discharge like pap is it normal(sorry for the disgusting info) is it normal??

My nipple sometimes becomes so itchy I have used coconut oil or ori but it doesn’t stop, I have even changed my bathing soap still same thing

I think my bladder has lost control the trip to the toilet is no longer fun any way to help reduce it

I feel like a bunny, cos I crave for carrot pls is excess carrot ok for early pregnancy I eat minimum of 15 sticks of carrot in one sitting

Biko make una help me

For the thick discharge, i’ll advice you do a swab test cos I think it’s a factor to your frequent urination.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2021
dunpredictable:
Congratulations to those that have birth their LO and God will see us on the way through. Amen

In all my hospital visits, Docs keep saying thesame thing that my tummy is big (from the fundal height measurement) and whenever i do scan, my EDD changes. I've done 4 scans already, all came out with their own EDD coming closer. From 5th May to 30th April, to 25th April and now 16th April. At this rate i should not go and enter march grin.

On my last visit, scan showed my LO to be 2 weeks ahead. (I was 29wk3d scan showed 31wk4d) and LO measured 1.8kg(which i think is big).

Biko help a sister and a Ftm, what could be causing it? Is there something i can do?

I am also in this shoe. Each scan that I have done has revealed different EDD , from 14th April , 17th April , 27th April and now 1st May. I will just start preparing from second week of April. I am a FTM too....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
Fruit4me:
Good evening house, Is 6weeks too early for antenatal? And secondly I was told to start taking Pregnacare plus.. pls help me out because it’s my first time

6weeks is kinda too early for Antenatal cos most hospitals don’t really give attention unless there is an underlying health problem. Pregnacare plus is best cos I started taking it before I started Antenatal at 2 months 3weeks. It will make you feed well and have good bowel movement as well as nourish the developing foetus.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
busybeei5:

Folic acid - 1 per day
Ferrous - 1, 3 times(morning aft night tongue)
Vit C - 2, 3 times daily.
At what stage of pregnancy please cos my Doctor recommended
Folic acid- 1 per day
Fesolate- 1 per day
Calcium lactate- 1 tablets, 2 times per day
Vit C - 1 tablet , 3 times daily

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
dunpredictable:

Thanks cappo. This is reassuring. How are you pushing?

I am pushing o, cleaning house and preparing for LO to arrive grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
Pearl05:
Hello beautiful mamas, how is the ministry going? It's been a while that i checked on you all. I wish you all swift and safe delivery at the due date Amen. All TTC moms, I'm sending trailer loads of baby dust to you. Come and claim your Golden chairs here. Amen.

So we are 4 months old now. So quick.

threegees my dear, how are you and family? How is Our little Gracious lady?

Sunbestie sister, how is our bobo doing?

Other October 2020 mummies and daddies una Weldon.

Mama! Thanks for checking on us, how's LO?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
Joydan95:

For the thick discharge, i’ll advice you do a swab test cos I think it’s a factor to your frequent urination.
ok thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
Me I don Dey enter 38 weeks o be like this lo one do 40 weeks make una epp me beg my jajaina is aching
dunpredictable:

Abi o (@the bolded) I even want him to come by 37/38 weeks sef. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
You this April woman I go comot your teeth ooo
africaflozy:

I am pushing o, cleaning house and prepare for LO to arrive grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettymom: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tinudesi:

U can start with the nipple cleaning.Baby can come anytime from 37 weeks now but I don't know the number of times u can do it I be Ftm too.Hope bag is packed

Alright thanks. Yea bag is already packed. How body??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettymom: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
oke22:
I no see the work of the cleaning nipples I’ve been cleaning since 35 weeks no show

Lol.... lo wanna come out in grand style. We shall all carry our bundle of joy. Almight God will see us through. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
oke22:
You this April woman I go comot your teeth ooo
Leave the April mama she don beg we don dash her space for March whether make u self find February mama beg o make them dash u space as jajaina don dey show u pepper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
Prettymom:

Alright thanks. Yea bag is already packed. How body??
Body dey kampe o am just eager to meet this lo as a ftm package.My friend delivered a baby girl yesterday I don look the baby picture tire com dey imagine different things for my head.Anyway March is almost here

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
Joydan95:

I am also in this shoe. Each scan that I have done has revealed different EDD , from 14th April , 17th April , 27th April and now 1st May. I will just start preparing from second week of April. I am a FTM too....

Wow! The date are even going farther. Me im jejely going by my LMP and counting weeks and also speaking to my baby. What matters most is a healthy baby and mum las las. It is well ma. Try eating and resting well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
africaflozy:

I am pushing o, cleaning house and prepare for LO to arrive grin

Great job. It will end in praise soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
oke22:
Me I don Dey enter 38 weeks o be like this lo one do 40 weeks make una epp me beg my jajaina is aching

Try oza room activities, eating dates, climbing stairs, pineapple, zobo drinks. These and more i have read here can aid contractions. But the thing is if LO isn't ready, he will just be doing odeishi grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
dunpredictable:

Abi o (@the bolded) I even want him to come by 37/38 weeks sef. Thanks mama

I also want 37 weeks. I even want to start praying about it grin. But as a first time mom I'm wondering if the baby will be well baked by 37 weeks. I hope it won't be a premature?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
Make them give me space before weekend now Abeg nauuu
Tinudesi:

Body dey kampe o am just eager to meet this lo as a ftm package.My friend delivered a baby girl yesterday I don look the baby picture tire com dey imagine different things for my head.Anyway March is almost here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
I’m writing exam and I climb stairs daily I don eat pineapple clean nipples Na zobo remain once I get to my base I’ll go and climb the pedestrian bridge
dunpredictable:

Try oza room activities, eating dates, climbing stairs, pineapple, zobo drinks. These and more i have read here can aid contractions. But the thing is if LO isn't ready, he will just be doing odeishi grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Baby is fully baked at 36 , no longer prem
Goldie50:

I also want 37 weeks. I even want to start praying about it grin. But as a first time mom I'm wondering if the baby will be well baked by 37 weeks. I hope it won't be a premature?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tinudesi:

Cleaning nipple I think it's for breast milk to come out quickly after birth.But some people says it aids contraction
Yes it does...anytime i clean my nipples i get branxton hicks contractions.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
BlessedMyra:

Ok thanks will maybe go for urine culture tho I drink water a lot I guess that may have contributed

And the discharge is not itchy at all
First and third trimester is also marked with frequent urination. Infact its one of the sign of early pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
Thank you so much I also checked Nd it’s normal
indian03:

First and third trimester is also marked with frequent urination. Infact its one of the sign of early pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
oke22:
I’m writing exam and I climb stairs daily I don eat pineapple clean nipples Na zobo remain once I get to my base I’ll go and climb the pedestrian bridge
Lolz at this pedestrian bridge.I don laff tire.Ndo baby is coming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
oke22:

Eaya. Guess he's taking his time.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
Goldie50:

37 week baby is considered full term.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruit4me: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
Pls I need advice, my mother Inlaw is forcing me to take herbal medicine for 6weeks pregnancy to prevent miscarriage because they said my stomach is hot. I’m so scared to take it, pls has anyone experience it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) ... (6973) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.