Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162779 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6029) (6030) (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
oke22:
Am I still supposed to be taking my supplements?

Till the very last day.
Especially your ferrous and calcium

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hahahahaha honestly everyday comes with a new parcel, yes I have gotten a pant liner it helps alot
zaynie:

Lol
From one package to another.
That discharge ruins underwear like mad.
Use a panty liner. It helps.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tommie1: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
zaynie:

Less than 6 weeks

Thank you very much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Please can anyone help me with this book WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARE EXPECTING any edition is fine by me

You can send to my email
I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ayauche:
July mamas and papas you have done well by answering the roll call and God bless you all. Wanted to mention us all but network won't allow me.

Welcome to the new mamas that just joined us, claseek, spaq and Goldengold2.

Please we have not heard from spakuls and LeProfessor. If you come online kindly say hello so we know you are doing just great as well.

Let us also update the gender of our babies and remember to take your drugs religiously.

Well done cappo. Babies gender: XX and XY

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
zaynie:

Lol

You can actually take your old wrapper.
It's for you to tie.
Wrappers are more convenient when in labor than maybe skirts or even gowns.
Gowns hinder fixing of drips on a stand.

kissthanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Please o, am I the only one experiencing frequent Braxton Hicks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
enque:

Na ur byday?
Pls do giveaway to bribe us o

Na our byday already na.
I go do giveaway but I noro nso
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slimbae2: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ayauche:
July mamas and papas you have done well by answering the roll call and God bless you all. Wanted to mention us all but network won't allow me.

Please we have not heard from spakuls and LeProfessor. If you come online kindly say hello so we know you are doing just great as well.

Let us also update the gender of our babies and remember to take your drugs religiously.
mama pls add me up, Edd 19/07/2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by redsocks(f): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
africaflozy:

Same here. And i read that its not like the frequency means labour is approaching yet but I am hoping sooner than later of will end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
Well done for the "ginger" ma.

Please, my wife said she wants to start taking vitamilk(daily consumption), that someone told her it is good for pregnancy.. how true is this claim please Cos, I've told her to pend it for now and it is looking like I'm "wicked" undecided
Ayauche:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
He’s not the one that posted the earlier one about it not being his
zaynie:

Are you trying to be funny?
I hope you're not thinking of giving her those abortion pills without her consent or agreement.
If you're not sure the child is yours, wait till the child is born, save well and do a DNA test.
That child could be yours and may not be.
I've seen so many of your type of argument even to having a term baby 4 weeks early that still ended up with the child being his.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
We Dey together
africaflozy:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:15am On Mar 05, 2021
oke22:
He’s not the one that posted the earlier one about it not being his

Lol

Just seeing it
The name look similar.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 4:57am On Mar 05, 2021
redsocks:

Same here. And i read that its not like the frequency means labour is approaching yet but I am hoping sooner than later of will end in praise.

Amen o, that thing is not comfortable at all angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 5:08am On Mar 05, 2021
oke22:
We Dey together

No be small thing o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 6:02am On Mar 05, 2021
BlessedMyra:
Please can anyone help me with this book WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARE EXPECTING any edition is fine by me

You can send to my email
I appreciate

Good morning Mama, I have the book, what is your email by the way?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 6:03am On Mar 05, 2021
Tinudesi:

U even try with struggle.Have stopped patapata ayamu tired I eat vegetables well for blood.I can't come and die.The mere thought of drug nauseate me

grin grin grin grin grin. It is well with us Mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 6:49am On Mar 05, 2021
Wow thanks pls send to drmon96@gmail.com
Haryanphe:

Good morning Mama, I have the book, what is your email by the way?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rockstar07: 7:05am On Mar 05, 2021
MomoAdura:
Team May 2021.
Roll Call for first week of March
Team Hebrew delivery, team no loss, team favour all the way.

Hope we are all fine and good? How're the LOs? Very well and kicking.
Please answer roll call. Make we check on ourselves once in a while. Kindly drop gender so we can update the list.

1. indian03 05/05/2021
2. harbeams 30/05/2021...................XY
3. momoadura 11/05/2021. ............. XY
4. Agiboma 14/05/2021
5.Yummysuits 05/05/2021
6. Busybeei5 07/05/2021...................XY
7. damsel93 25/05/2021
8. LOLOMMA 15/05/2021...................XY
9. Josphine4good 27/05/2021
10. Mydreams25 25/05/2021............Green
11.Urcutecrush 05/20/2021...............XY
12. Khay01 31/05/2021
13. Keeky08 23/05/2021
14. Ananne 24/05/2021.......................XY
15.Rockstar07 27/05/2021
16. Meyshia 18/5/2021
17. Kokolet007 04/05/2021
18. rosey11 09/05/2021
19. Mina1Musa 17/05/2021.................XY
20. mbula 23/5/2021............................XY
21. Hyfe 10/5/2021..............................XY
22. Asey 23/5/2021

Weldone mamas. It will end in praise. Ameen!

Please can you update the gender to XX. We've finally confirmed them. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2021
Good morning everyone ! Please is there anything I can use for this metallic taste I am feeling, everything taste funny including water
I have brushed plenty times but no improvement
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 05, 2021
BlessedMyra:
Good morning everyone ! Please is there anything I can use for this metallic taste I am feeling, everything taste funny including water

Yours is even better, me I have been spitting since I was 6weeks will be 12 weeks tomorrow and the spit still comes, but vomiting has reduced sha..you will be fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2021
No I dnt spit, but just have this weird taste in my mouth everything I eat taste funny
typicaltemi:

Yours is even better, me I have been spitting since I was 6weeks will be 12 weeks tomorrow and the spit still comes, but vomiting has reduced sha..you will be fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2021
BlessedMyra:
No I dnt spit, but just have this weird taste in my mouth everything I eat taste funny

Yes I get u, that was y I said urs is better, u can get bitter kola or chew ice-block
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2021
Ice block I can try tho my mom suggested udara (cherry)
typicaltemi:

Yes I get u, that was y I said urs is better, u can get bitter kola or chew ice-block
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2021
BlessedMyra:
Ice block I can try tho my mom suggested udara (cherry)

Can you please help me check if the email address is correct, because it kept bouncing back to my outbox
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2021
Oh really ok
drmon96@gmail.com
Haryanphe:

Can you please help me check if the email address is correct, because it kept bouncing back to my outbox
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2021
BlessedMyra:

grin

Sorry ma, ndo. Just manage because anything you use will only last for a short while. I believe that by the end of this month, you'll come out stronger. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2021
Thanks darling! As mild as my symptoms are I am so lazy in managing them, I no go make mouth again, I tot it was all jolly jolly
By the way make una help me thank God I have never gone past 6weeks b4, but I am a week ahead now! I know and rest assured God is going to see me thru to the end I can’t wait to rock the bump ���now I am just bloated like balloon
ThatPetiteChic:

grin

Sorry ma, ndo. Just manage because anything you use will only last for a short while. I believe that by the end of this month, you'll come out stronger. kiss

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
It’ll go on it’s own
BlessedMyra:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
africaflozy:

cappo no be only you Waka come ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDiamond: 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
*sneaks into thread*

Second time mum reporting. My baby will be a year 21st of this month. This pregnancy ehn, so not planned, although I can’t say same for hubby.

My office started work from home early March last year, even before the government took COVID serious. We’ve been working from home since March last year, and only just resumed 1st March 2021 (We’re a fintech so this was quite easy)

This means most of my colleagues last saw me pregnant. Nna mehn, I’ve resumed with same package again. I’m 6 weeks gone, but I have a big navel so anything related to my tummy is always exaggerated. In 2 weeks now, my cover will be blown.

When I resumed this Monday, everyone was asking me how is baby?! I’m laughing in my mind and telling them omo, baby is a big girl now o...stylishly giving them heads up... Lol

EDD when I went for a scan yesterday read 28/10/21. My app however, thinks different 4/11/21. I think cos my app considers my menstrual cycle which isn’t 28 days but 32 days.

No symptoms yet, apart from the fact that I feel bloated. I’ll enjoy this for now cos my last pregnancy, by this time I was battling with taking in food. I did that till delivery.

In other news, my baby is quite clingy these days, wants just me to carry her. At night, when I’m getting around to make her sleep and I hold her to my chest, she’s always pushing my tummy like she knows there’s someone there in-between her and I. She does this with sleepy eyes though. Maybe I’m just reading meanings smiley

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6029) (6030) (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.