Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8172960 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6030) (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) (6036) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
zaynie:

Just join August tongue

Runs away

Hmmmm wetin happen Zaynie, you wan snatch my teamie abi have you registered for team August? Make I go sip my hollandia yoghurt jor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
justifiedcoyy:
Well done for the "ginger" ma.

Please, my wife said she wants to start taking vitamilk(daily consumption), that someone told her it is good for pregnancy.. how true is this claim please Cos, I've told her to pend it for now and it is looking like I'm "wicked" undecided

My dear daddy personally I don't think there is anything wrong with her taking vitamilk because my own is hollandia yoghurt, it must be in my bag. I also took it all through my 1st pregnancy. So please let her be abeg.
Except other mamas would say otherwise but for me it's okay. Please make sure she's taking her drugs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Slimbae2:
mama pls add me up, Edd 19/07/2021

Welcome mama to the vibrant team July.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Rukkington:

Well done cappo. Babies gender: XX and XY

Wow am so happy to have twins in our team. Please take very good care of yourself and our babies. Would update ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ayauche:

Wow am so happy to have twins in our team. Please take very good care of yourself and our babies. Would update ASAP

Thank you cappo. I will do that

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Pls mamas who has experience a bloodlike stain 11 days after period, lasted just few minutes abi an hour and disappeared as if it never happened. what does it mean pls? That was early February
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
justifiedcoyy:
Well done for the "ginger" ma.

Please, my wife said she wants to start taking vitamilk(daily consumption), that someone told her it is good for pregnancy.. how true is this claim please Cos, I've told her to pend it for now and it is looking like I'm "wicked" undecided
It’s rich in plant protein and it’s good for people with lactose intolerance. It’s not bad but should be taken in moderation because of the sugar content added during production, it helps in milk production cos of the protein. I take Whey protein concentrate blended with banana and milk...it’s good for pregnancy and after pregnancy (lactation/milk production), I am in my 3rd trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
You will reach full term and deliver safely in Jesus name.
BlessedMyra:
Thanks darling! As mild as my symptoms are I am so lazy in managing them, I no go make mouth again, I tot it was all jolly jolly
By the way make una help me thank God I have never gone past 6weeks b4, but I am a week ahead now! I know and rest assured God is going to see me thru to the end I can’t wait to rock the bump ���now I am just bloated like balloon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedMyra: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Amen
senoraaquila:
You will reach full term and deliver safely in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
Joydan95:

It’s rich in plant protein and it’s good for people with lactose intolerance. It’s not bad but should be taken in moderation because of the sugar content added during production, it helps in milk production cos of the protein. I take Whey protein concentrate blended with banana and milk...it’s good for pregnancy and after pregnancy (lactation/milk production), I am in my 3rd trimester

Thanks for the explanation. I copied and pasted your reply for her grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ayauche:

My dear daddy personally I don't think there is anything wrong with her taking vitamilk because my own is hollandia yoghurt, it must be in my bag. I also took it all through my 1st pregnancy. So please let her be abeg.
Except other mamas would say otherwise but for me it's okay. Please make sure she's taking her drugs.
she has been very faithful with her drugs.

Thank you , I will let her be grin grin it is it easy to be a pregnant husband cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LeProfessor: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Me I have missed you oh,

DW is doing fine, just occasional MS.

Baby shopping is an adventure (for someone like me that has OCDs)

Sex is XX/XY

The Lord is faithfully.

#DiaryOfAPregnantHusband
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021
ROLL CALL FOR 1ST WEEK OF MARCH

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see. Am so sorry for MIA. Make una no vex for me abeg. How are we all doing?
Papas hope our wives are doing great, please follow them on this journey, it's not easy at all. Well done sirs.

Kindly answer the roll call and tell us how you are feeling and if there's any update, bring to our attention.

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
Spakuls .............. 01/07/21 ............. unknown
justifiedcoyy ....... 03/07/21 ............. XY
LeProfessor ........ 07/07/21 .............
tifelola .................. 17/07/21 .............. unknown
Rukkington ........... 18/07/21 .............
sexymomiyo ......... 19/07/21 .............
Ayauche ................. 21/07/21 ............. XY
UnApologeTic1 ..... 25/07/21............. unknown
enque .................... 27/07/21 .............
Iyamefa ................. 30/07/21 ............ unknown
Goldengold2.......... 27/07/21............. unknown
claseek................... 31/07/21............. unknown
spaq........................ 4/07/21............... unknown

If you don't answer roll call, you will be fined oooo.
Please if there's a new member, mamas and papas mention me so I don't omit anyone's name.

Do have a great day and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymomiyo(f): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Slimbae2:
. Wow, look at my EDD mate o.mama you are very much welcome to the best team of the year#team July#the vibrate team!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymomiyo(f): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ayauche:
July mamas and papas you have done well by answering the roll call and God bless you all. Wanted to mention us all but network won't allow me.

Welcome to the new mamas that just joined us, claseek, spaq and Goldengold2.

Please we have not heard from spakuls and LeProfessor. If you come online kindly say hello so we know you are doing just great as well.

Let us also update the gender of our babies and remember to take your drugs religiously.
As for gender:na team surprise we be.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LeProfessor: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Welcome to the vibrant team, your journey must end in praise

Slimbae2:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Rockstar07:

Weldone mamas. It will end in praise. Ameen!

Please can you update the gender to XX. We've finally confirmed them. Thanks

Noted and updated.... Regards to them oooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LeProfessor: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
I literally just googled your question, and I'm responding with the best response I saw
(Please note, if you have a high risk pregnancy your procedures are different, if you don't know what a high risk pregnancy is, chances are you don't have one but knowing what it is, may help you underatand yours and the mother next to you)

1. Contact your doctor (if you don't have one, you can start researching hospitals)

2. Take a folic acid supplements everyday

3. Change life style habits that can harm your baby (drinking and smoking are the apex of that list, but not everything )

4. Eat a healthy diet and avoid certain foods

5. Stay fit dir an exercise, watch what medicine you take, relax where you can.

6. Telling people about your pregnancy is a personal decision, depending on where you work you should tell your employer so you can avoid strenuous activities, the first 3 months are the most fragile state of pregnancy and when most miscarriages occur, the general rule of thumb in telling people for me is simple, if you are comfortable talking to them about a miscarriage then tell them if you are not then consider telling them after 12 weeks, of course as a Nigerian there are also other things to consider, depending on your belief and circumstance

Exceldamsel:
Please mummies after confirming been pregnant, what's the next step or next thing to do, really looking forward to your response

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2021
Parkiz:

cappo no be only you Waka come ooo
Mama parkiz, long time
How are you and the LO?
Please always try to answer roll call o, we know say your big Belle no dey greee you grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2021
BlessedMyra:
Oh really ok
drmon96@gmail.com

Been tryin since yesterday, can you hi me on WhatsApp. Pls don't quote so I can edit after you have gotten it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Good morning Preggos!
It's me ó, Iya Alaje 1 of Pregnancy Thread.
We're expecting new and beautiful baby items that I'm sure you don't want to miss out on.

No be lie say my price is very very fair compared to a lot of online or even open market shops, I even supply some items to Idumota baby shops as per my price is better than their own cost price sef. No lies!

I don't have a walk in store yet but you're free to come around to see what you need to pick. I'm in SURULERE and always happy to host you.

If you're on strict bedrest.

If you're new in Lagos and don't know where to shop for your baby.

If you're too busy to go baby shopping.

If you live in a too quiet area and don't have any nice shops around you or live too far from civilization but still want your baby to represent, na me you need o kiss

If you live where everything is expensive, trust me. Shopping from me will be a better financial move. kiss

If you don't even know where to start with the baby shopping.

If you're on a budget and need a payment plan to ease out on your pockets

I'm here for you.
To guide your shopping needs and explain in details what you need what for.
After shopping sef, I'm still here for after sales consultation kiss

Delivery is nationwide and as cheap as 2k-5k depending on the bulk and distance.

Please send me a whatsapp message on this link to request for a price list today.

Better still, send me a hi with your name (you can use an alias or your moniker or even your real name) so that I can save your details and please save mine too so that you can always view my updates and screenshot away grin

You can also view my catalog and add what you like to cart and then check out when you're ready.

Okay.
Bye. kiss

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
Pls mamas who has experience a bloodlike stain 11 days after period, lasted just few minutes abi an hour and disappeared as if it never happened. what does it mean pls? That was early February
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2021
FlowerGirl040:

Hello mama.
It can mean a lot of things.

1. It can be implantation bleeding which I doubt as this should happen after ovulation period, but then some women ovulate very close to or even during their period.

2. It could be hormonal imbalance.

3. It could be stress or shock. Whenever I receive a shocking call or news, I'll most likely see my period even when I'm not due. Lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2021
africaflozy:

Mama parkiz, long time
How are you and the LO?
Please always try to answer roll call o, we know say your big Belle no dey greee you grin

I'm telling you (smiling)
the Belle no be here

I will change ma
we are doing fine oo to the Glory of God
thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2021
zaynie:

Hello mama.
It can mean a lot of things.

1. It can be implantation bleeding which I doubt as this should happen after ovulation period, but then some women ovulate very close to or even during their period.

2. It could be hormonal imbalance.

3. It could be stress or shock. Whenever I receive a shocking call or news, I'll most likely see my period even when I'm not due. Lol.
Thanks for this ma! Does hormonal imbalance cause late period? Because my period is 6 days late now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Yes it could
FlowerGirl040:
Thanks for this ma! Does hormonal imbalance cause late period? Because my period is 6 days late now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2021
FlowerGirl040:

Yes.
Hormonal imbalance can make your period come earlier or later.

If you suspect you may be pregnant, why don't you do a urine test, if it's negative, do a blood pt.

That way you can rule pregnancy in or out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2021
zaynie:
Good morning Preggos!
We're expecting new and beautiful baby items that I'm sure you don't want to miss out on.

No be lie say my price is very very fair compared to a lot of online or even open market shops, I even supply some items to Idumota baby shops as per my price is better than their own cost price sef. No lies!

I don't have a walk in store yet but you're free to come around to see what you need to pick. I'm in SURULERE and always happy to host you.

If you live in a too quiet area and don't have any nice shops around you or live too far from civilization but still want your baby to represent, na me you need o kiss

If you live where everything is expensive, trust me. Shopping from me will be a better financial move. kiss

I'm here for you.

Delivery is nationwide and as cheap as 2k-5k depending on the bulk and distance.

Please send me a whatsapp message on this link to request for a price list today.
https:///message/E25YLNFX4SUEE1

Better still, send me a hi with your name (you can use an alias or your moniker or even your real name) so that I can save your details and please save mine too so that you can always view my updates and screenshot away grin

You can also view my catalog and add what you like to cart and then check out when you're ready.

Okay.
Bye. kiss

Mama let me come and be your accountant nau angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twoMcfemad: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021
ROLL CALL FOR 1ST WEEK OF MARCH

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see. Am so sorry for MIA. Make una no vex for me abeg. How are we all doing?
Papas hope our wives are doing great, please follow them on this journey, it's not easy at all. Well done sirs.

Kindly answer the roll call and tell us how you are feeling and if there's any update, bring to our attention.

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
Spakuls .............. 01/07/21 ............. unknown
justifiedcoyy ....... 03/07/21 ............. XY
LeProfessor ........ 07/07/21 .............
tifelola .................. 17/07/21 .............. unknown
Rukkington ........... 18/07/21 .............
sexymomiyo ......... 19/07/21 .............
Ayauche ................. 21/07/21 ............. XY
UnApologeTic1 ..... 25/07/21............. unknown
enque .................... 27/07/21 .............
Iyamefa ................. 30/07/21 ............ unknown
Goldengold2.......... 27/07/21............. unknown
claseek................... 31/07/21............. unknown
spaq........................ 4/07/21............... unknown

If you don't answer roll call, you will be fined oooo.
Please if there's a new member, mamas and papas mention me so I don't omit anyone's name.

Do have a great day and stay safe.

I don't know I have not submitted for July membership application form. LOLs. Please include us. Date uncertain due to previous pregnancy histories .
Sex is unknown too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2021
zaynie:

Yes.
Hormonal imbalance can make your period come earlier or later.

If you suspect you may be pregnant, why don't you do a urine test, if it's negative, do a blood pt.

That way you can rule pregnancy in or out.
Thank you. I did urine yesterday and it was negative. Though i do have banging headache on and off and difficulties to sleep at nights most times.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2021
oke22:
Yes it could
Oh! Got it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2021
oke22:
Yes it could
Oh! Got it. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YummySuits(f): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
zaynie:
Good morning Preggos!

I'm here for you.

https:///message/E25YLNFX4SUEE1

Okay.
Bye. kiss

Hey mama, the link to your WhatsApp not working. I'll send you a DM on IG.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6030) (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) (6036) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.