Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132463 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6042) (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2021
africaflozy:
Monday prayer!

Scripture reading:
Exodus 23:26 ...And none will miscarry or be barren in your land. Amen

Worship song: we are grateful oh Lord
We are grateful Oh Lord
For all you have done for us
Hallelujah!
We are grateful oh Lord...

Blessed Redeemer, the giver of every good gifts, we appreciate and glorify your name. We thank you for our lives, families, babies, and pregnancies.

Thank you for January, February and March mamas that has delivered and thank you for the rest of us that will deliver this year.

Father we ask that you forgive us our trespasses, and purify us with the blood of Jesus.

Lord Jesus, we pray for everyone that is looking unto you for the fruit of the womb, we pray that you answer their prayers and do what only you can do.

Whatsoever thing that is causing delay, loses and other complications in anyone, we nullify it by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Lord, we pray for everyone of us that our joy shall be full, our heart desires be granted, no more sorrow, no more pain and weeping.
May the Peace of God take over our heart, home and this platform.

For as many that will say amen to this prayer, nothing but joy shall be ours from now on and for evermore.

Lord, help us to love and serve you so that we will continue to enjoy your goodness and mercy, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2021
oke22:
BA ! bA
My prince came on Mother’s Day
Weighing 3kg
VD with no tears
Thank you Jesus

I screamed in excitement when i saw this. Wow! Great new this morning. Congratulations ma. God bless you and your new born.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2021
iomoge2:

Yes o
Our birthday
Heheheh
Congratulations @enque.
Saw your pix last night and ran to NL.
So happy for you
You shall carry to term.
Amen

Amen o...
wait o, na my nose cast me for that pix abi? lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 8:17am On Mar 15, 2021
TEAM MAY HEBREW DELIVERY team no loss, team favour all the way

Month OF March Third Week ROLL CALL

1. indian03 05/05/2021.....................
2. harbeams 30/05/2021...................XY
3. momoadura 11/05/2021. ............. XY
4. Agiboma 14/05/2021.....................
5.Yummysuits 05/05/2021................
6. Busybeei5 07/05/2021...................XY
7. damsel93 25/05/2021....................
8. LOLOMMA 15/05/2021...................XY
9. Josphine4good 27/05/2021...........XY
10. Mydreams25 25/05/2021............Green
11.Urcutecrush 05/20/2021...............XY
12. Khay01 31/05/2021......................
13. Keeky08 23/05/2021....................
14. Ananne 24/05/2021.......................XY
15.Rockstar07 27/05/2021.................XX
16. Meyshia 18/5/2021.......................
17. Kokolet007 04/05/2021.................
18. rosey11 09/05/2021.......................
19. Mina1Musa 17/05/2021.................XY
20. mbula 23/5/2021............................XY
21. Hyfe 10/5/2021...............................XY
22. Asey 23/5/2021..............................
23. Fumbaby 15/5/2021.......................XY

How're we doing super strong teamies, I hope we are getting ready, May is not far again ooo. How're our LOs? May God continue to watch over us...we shall not cast our young ones by God's grace.
Congrats to the March mamas that have been delivered of their LOs, safe delivery to the rest of us.
To those that are grieving, may God give you double for your trouble...we await your testimonies.
MAY mamas, please respond to roll call so we'll know we are doing fine. If you've checked gender, drop it so I can update. Been a while we heard from Agiboma.... hope you're good ma'am. Enjoy the rest of your day!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2021
africaflozy:
Monday prayer!

Scripture reading:

We

May and mercy, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
Amen
Amen
Amen

Ameeeeeeeeeen Thuma Ameen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2021
africaflozy:
Mamas, how are you and the LOs? Hope we are coping with pelvic pain, Braxton Hicks and frequent peeing grin wink

I am happy we are taking over soon tongue
I wish us safe delivery...

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender

1. africaflozy __ 05/04__Team Blue
2. Jhules __ 16/04__ unknown
3. dunpredictable __31/04__Team Blue
4. Teetopic __18/04__unknown
5. beegail __05/04__unknown
6. Parkiz __07/04__unknown
7. Zehner __24/4__unknown
8. Joydan98 __14/4__unknown
9. tyreal __12/04__Team Blue
10. enkay2016 __28/04__Team Pink
11. Phlota __29/04__Team Blue
12. Adetounvicky __04/04__Team Blue
13. Chintes __23/04__unknown
14. bolubej __08/04__unknown
15. BarbieQwin __18/04__Team Blue

Congratulations to March cappo ( Oke22), hot mama grin
God bless the baby and the entire family.

We are fine o. Pelvic pain no, braxton hicks and peeing, YES.

Abeg o, am i the only one that sleeps soundly at night (well except for bathroom trips) without baby's movement disburbances? Mamas usually say lo's movements keep them awake at night.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyreal(f): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2021
africaflozy:
Mamas, how are you and the LOs? Hope we are coping with pelvic pain, Braxton Hicks and frequent peeing grin wink

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour

Present Ma...I’m doing good and Lo is kicking as well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyreal(f): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2021
oke22:
BA ! bA
Weighing 3kg
VD with no tears
Thank you Jesus
Congratulations cappo... God bless you and your prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2021
dunpredictable:

Abeg o, am i the only one that sleeps soundly at night (well except for bathroom trips) without baby's movement disburbances? Mamas usually say lo's movements keep them awake at night.

E shock me o
Since i entered week 35, my LO and I have been sleeping with the same clock o; when I am awake he is awake, when I am sleeping he is sleeping grin
I love it baje. I pray it continues like this even after giving birth. Amen grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2021
tyreal:

Present Ma...I’m doing good and Lo is kicking as well.

Good to know. Safe delivery mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2021
oke22:
BA ! bA
Weighing 3kg
VD with no tears
Thank you Jesus

Congratulations mama, welcome to your prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2021
dunpredictable:

After like 6 weeks of this pregnancy I have never again had sleepless nights o,i sleep like no tomorrow baby kicks don't disturb me it's bathroom trips that disturb me too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2021
africaflozy:

E shock me o
Since i entered week 35, my LO and I have been sleeping with the same clock o; when I am awake he is awake, when I am sleeping he is sleeping grin
I love it baje. I pray it continues like this even after giving birth. Amen grin
My teamie how's the 38 weeks journey going.As for my side am walking somehow this days o,yesterday I had light menstrual cramps it went away after some seconds sha and it didn't disturb again.Praying this baby comes next week jare

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thatchick: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2021
oke22:
BA ! bA
Weighing 3kg
VD with no tears
Thank you Jesus

Wow! Congratulations. Welcome to your prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2021
dunpredictable:

I screamed in excitement when i saw this. Wow! Great new this morning. Congratulations ma. God bless you and your new born.

thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2021
Tinudesi:

My teamie how's the 38 weeks journey going.As for my side am walking somehow this days o,yesterday I had light menstrual cramps it went away after some seconds sha and it didn't disturb again.Praying this baby comes next week jare
40 weeks boo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 10:45am On Mar 15, 2021
oke22:
BA ! bA
Weighing 3kg
VD with no tears
Thank you Jesus

Aww...congratulations dearie...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adetounvicky(f): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2021
oke22:
BA ! bA
Weighing 3kg
VD with no tears
Thank you Jesus
Congrats mama God bless the new baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2021
Tinudesi:

My padi, 38 weeks is doing me like baby should come..this suspens is too much jare

If you see the kind exercises and marching wey I dey do now, you will think I am back to primary school.
I also had the cramp about 2 weeks ago, infact everyone was telling me to go to clinic, but it stop in the midnight.

It will surely end in praise for us.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2021
Amen
africaflozy:
Monday prayer!

Scripture reading:

We are grateful Oh Lord
Hallelujah!

Blessed Redeemer, the giver of every good gifts, we appreciate and glorify your name. We thank you for our lives, families, babies, and pregnancies.

Thank you for January, February and March mamas that has delivered and thank you for the rest of us that will deliver this year.

Father we ask that you forgive us our trespasses, and purify us with the blood of Jesus.

Lord Jesus, we pray for everyone that is looking unto you for the fruit of the womb, we pray that you answer their prayers and do what only you can do.

Whatsoever thing that is causing delay, loses and other complications in anyone, we nullify it by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Lord, we pray for everyone of us that our joy shall be full, our heart desires be granted, no more sorrow, no more pain and weeping.

For as many that will say amen to this prayer, nothing but joy shall be ours from now on and for evermore.

Lord, help us to love and serve you so that we will continue to enjoy your goodness and mercy, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
Amen
Amen
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adetounvicky(f): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2021
africaflozy:

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour

cappo we are doing fine o,what am having is like mentrual cramp and it's becoming difficult to walk well sef.Thanks for checking on us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adetounvicky(f): 11:03am On Mar 15, 2021
africaflozy:

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour

Cappo,We are there pushing it o,am just having this on and off mentrual cramp and walking is becoming difficult sef.May God grant us painless and easy delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adetounvicky(f): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2021
africaflozy:
Monday prayer!

Scripture reading:

We are grateful Oh Lord
Hallelujah!

Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2021
Adetounvicky:
cappo we are doing fine o,what am having is like mentrual cramp and it's becoming difficult to walk well sef.Thanks for checking on us.

Amen!
Another Potential Porter
If it's getting intense you should go to clinic...safe delivery mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2021
oke22:
40 weeks boo
U shebi u don offload now,am begging u ni o next week don do.Ndo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2021
africaflozy:

My padi, 38 weeks is doing me like baby should come..this suspens is too much jare

If you see the kind exercises and marching wey I dey do now, you will think I am back to primary school.
I also had the cramp about 2 weeks ago, infact everyone was telling me to go to clinic, but it stop in the midnight.

It will surely end in praise for us.
Amen o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
Yayyyyyy. So happy for you. Congratulations. Been waiting for your BA

oke22:
BA ! bA
Weighing 3kg
VD with no tears
Thank you Jesus
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peksmay(f): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
oke22:
BA ! bA My prince came on Mother’s Day Weighing 3kg VD with no tears Thank you Jesus
Congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FruitfulTee: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
can we have a whatsapp group for the prayers instead of nairaland? if yes, please add me zero 809871sixsix76

Tinudesi:

Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
FruitfulTee:
can we have a whatsapp group for the prayers instead of nairaland? if yes, please add me zero 809871sixsix76

Am sorry mama, there is no need for WhatsApp group. In my opinion, this is not a religious group and besides that moving to WhatsApp will make this thread lose its value. Also, many people will from there gather themselves according to team and this place will be somehow irrelevant.

Many people have been benefiting from this thread, years back, so let's not take it to WhatsApp.

Please, I beg you all.

If you need a WhatsApp group for pregnancy prayers, you can dm me. I have one that is very active.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zehner(f): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Finally! grin Congratulations mama, super happy for you.
Welcome Prince Charming
oke22:
BA ! bA
Weighing 3kg
VD with no tears
Thank you Jesus
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EbyFloxy: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Good afternoon mommies and daddies in the house. Please I want you to know that I sell this Vitamin Supplements. It contains vitamin C, Calcium and Zinc. It is very good for pregnancy and helps to boost your immune systems. It gives you more than what you get from (CAC 1000). You just put one in a glass of water and drink like juice. It’s not bitter. Please ask your doctors about it before consuming. It’s very affordable. (N1500 only)
You can contact me on (zero 8 one 6 1 1 four zero zero 4 3
We shall all carry to term and baby dust to those TTC

(1) (2) (3) ... (6042) (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.