Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132398 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
africaflozy:
Mamas, how are you and the LOs? Hope we are coping with pelvic pain, Braxton Hicks and frequent peeing grin wink

I am happy we are taking over soon tongue
I wish us safe delivery...

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender

1. africaflozy __ 05/04__Team Blue
2. Jhules __ 16/04__ unknown
3. dunpredictable __31/04__Team Blue
4. Teetopic __18/04__unknown
5. beegail __05/04__unknown
6. Parkiz __07/04__unknown
7. Zehner __24/4__unknown
8. Joydan98 __14/4__unknown
9. tyreal __12/04__Team Blue
10. enkay2016 __28/04__Team Pink
11. Phlota __29/04__Team Blue
12. Adetounvicky __04/04__Team Blue
13. Chintes __23/04__unknown
14. bolubej __08/04__unknown
15. BarbieQwin __18/04__Team Blue

Congratulations to March cappo ( Oke22), hot mama grin
God bless the baby and the entire family.

cappo una well-done o, the bh no be here, happening every now and then. we thank God for the good health so far n pray for his continued protection and love .
still not certain about our gender óò
let the perfect will of God be done.

we'll be giving them hot hot soon�� by the grace of God

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
africaflozy:

E shock me o
Since i entered week 35, my LO and I have been sleeping with the same clock o; when I am awake he is awake, when I am sleeping he is sleeping grin
I love it baje. I pray it continues like this even after giving birth. Amen grin

same thing with me óò
infact I'm highly impressed. you will think baby knows when I wake up ni because it won't be long before it starts playing about. Alhamdulillah oo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
oke22:
BA ! bA
My prince came on Mother’s Day
Weighing 3kg
VD with no tears
Thank you Jesus
Congratulation on the birth of your LO.
May God Almighty guide and protect your entire household.
Those of us still waddling, Iroyin Ayo là má gbọ́ nílé gbogbo wa.
We await your BS.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
MomoAdura:
TEAM MAY HEBREW DELIVERY team no loss, team favour all the way

Month OF March Third Week ROLL CALL

1. indian03 05/05/2021.....................
2. harbeams 30/05/2021...................XY
3. momoadura 11/05/2021. ............. XY
4. Agiboma 14/05/2021.....................
5.Yummysuits 05/05/2021................
6. Busybeei5 07/05/2021...................XY
7. damsel93 25/05/2021....................
8. LOLOMMA 15/05/2021...................XY
9. Josphine4good 27/05/2021...........XY
10. Mydreams25 25/05/2021............Green
11.Urcutecrush 05/20/2021...............XY
12. Khay01 31/05/2021......................
13. Keeky08 23/05/2021....................
14. Ananne 24/05/2021.......................XY
15.Rockstar07 27/05/2021.................XX
16. Meyshia 18/5/2021.......................
17. Kokolet007 04/05/2021.................
18. rosey11 09/05/2021.......................
19. Mina1Musa 17/05/2021.................XY
20. mbula 23/5/2021............................XY
21. Hyfe 10/5/2021..............................XY
22. Asey 23/5/2021..............................

How're we doing super strong teamies, I hope we are getting ready, May is not far again ooo. How're our LOs? May God continue to watch over us...we shall not cast our young ones by God's grace.
Congrats to the March mamas that have been delivered of their LOs, safe delivery to the rest of us.
To those that are grieving, may God give you double for your trouble...we await your testimonies.
MAY mamas, please respond to roll call so we'll know we are doing fine. If you've checked gender, drop it so I can update. Been a while we heard from Aigboma.... hope you're good ma'am. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Present ma.
It's like May is the month of Males.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WetSmoke: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
I have a strong feeling I will end up in this team because my edd is 1st June and I usually deliver before my edd. May mamas, I de hail all of una.
MomoAdura:

How're we doing super strong teamies, I hope we are getting ready, May is not far again ooo. How're our LOs? May God continue to watch over us...we shall not cast our young ones by God's grace.
Congrats to the March mamas that have been delivered of their LOs, safe delivery to the rest of us.
To those that are grieving, may God give you double for your trouble...we await your testimonies.
MAY mamas, please respond to roll call so we'll know we are doing fine. If you've checked gender, drop it so I can update. Been a while we heard from Aigboma.... hope you're good ma'am. Enjoy the rest of your day!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
MomoAdura:

Thanks for the check up teamie, I am good but most of my first trimester symptoms are coming back please I hope it's normal because I haven't experienced this before, I am now unirating more often like first trimester, I now have leg cramps as I had at early stage even my bitter mouth is now back that sometimes I have saliva in my mouth, in short apart from heaviness that's normal in third trimester, am experiencing most of my first trimester symptoms back.
It's well with us all, I have like 6-7 weeks left cos am going in for elective Cs. May we all carry to term and deliver safely with baby, mother and father rejoicing in Jesus name amen.

Congratulations to all the new mummies

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
africaflozy:

E shock me o
Since i entered week 35, my LO and I have been sleeping with the same clock o; when I am awake he is awake, when I am sleeping he is sleeping grin
I love it baje. I pray it continues like this even after giving birth. Amen grin

Ha my sister. I was wondering if he sleeps when im sleeping or i just dont feel him move when I'm sleeping. Im happy to hear I'm not alone on this

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
Parkiz:

cappo una well-done o, the bh no be here, happening every now and then. we thank God for the good health so far n pray for his continued protection and love .
still not certain about our gender óò
let the perfect will of God be done.

we'll be giving them hot hot soon�� by the grace of God

Lol...BH is our friend
Amen to your prayers and thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tinudesi:

After like 6 weeks of this pregnancy I have never again had sleepless nights o,i sleep like no tomorrow baby kicks don't disturb me it's bathroom trips that disturb me too

Thanks mama. Seriously, e go sweet if it continues like this after birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
mydreams25:

Thanks for the check up teamie, I am good but most of my first trimester symptoms are coming back please I hope it's normal because I haven't experienced this before, I am now unirating more often like first trimester, I now have leg cramps as I had at early stage even my bitter mouth is now back that sometimes I have saliva in my mouth, in short apart from heaviness that's normal in third trimester, am experiencing most of my first trimester symptoms back.
It's well with us all, I have like 6-7 weeks left cos am going in for elective Cs. May we all carry to term and deliver safely with baby, mother and father rejoicing in Jesus name amen.

Congratulations to all the new mummies

I think it's normal for your first trimester symptoms to come back for some people. But momma, we are almost at the finishing lane. Be strong. Ameeeeeeeeeen to the prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tinudesi:

U shebi u don offload now,am begging u ni o next week don do.Ndo
grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
WetSmoke:
I have a strong feeling I will end up in this team because my edd is 1st June and I usually deliver before my edd. May mamas, I de hail all of una.

We dey hail una too oooo. You are welcome to the team.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
Meyshia:

Present ma.
It's like May is the month of Males.

Abi oooooooooo.
May, month of males. What a rhyme!
May we get a carry them in our arms...Ameeeen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
oke22:
Omo Na you tell us say contractions no hard I suppose beat you o that shit is crazyyyyyyyy like I was literally begging them for a cease real section at a point I was tiredddddd and at first I was forming pressing phone it got to a point I no fit hold phone again

No be me o, I never offload o, still waddling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
dunpredictable:

Thanks mama. Seriously, e go sweet if it continues like this after birth.
Mehn it will make sense o.May God see us through and make us have that sweet experience of carrying our los

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettymom: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
oke22:
BA ! bA My prince came on Mother’s Day Weighing 3kg VD with no tears Thank you Jesus

Congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
zaynie:
The giveaway rules are very simple.

Tell us your pregnancy story. kiss
We love hearing about how your babies came to be.
Please quote this post so that I can keep track.

It will be a point based system but don't worry, there are 7 gifts to be won in total. Anybody can enter for it, whether you have patronized us or not.

The points will be allocated in this manner.
1. If you have ever patronized us in the last 6m, you get a 5 point headstart.
2. Each like is a point.

Top 7 comments like get to win sth. The person with the highest likes gets to choose first.

ITEMS to be won include
1. A diaper backpack: I bought 3 of this bag one time and realized it was inferior quality to the one I usually sell. It's very neat and fine but I just didn't like it and couldn't bring myself to sell it so I gave 2 away to people around me and now I'd like to give the last one to someone here.

2. Manual Breastpump : Dr Gym manual Breastpump. I got this and while bringing it home it got rumpled cos it rained. Basically only the carton looks bad but I can't bring myself to sell it. Lol. So we give it out.

3. Mommy Pack A: Breastfeeding nightwear + Silicon milk collector + Washable Breastpad

4. Mommy Pack B: washable breastpad+ pelvic belt+ 2 packs of disposable pants + 2 packs of sanitary pad.

5. Newborn Pack A: cap-socks-mittens set+ 3 face towels + 5 sleepsuits (I got these sleepsuits (new ó) but they didn't feel like the types I usually stock. The sewing isn't too neat too.

6. Newborn Pack B: size 2 diaper (small pack of 24pc) +1 jar of angel Wipes (250 count) + 2 flannels.

7. Sitter Pack: food masher + bowl with lid and spoon+ waterproof bib.

Winners will be chosen on Wednesday.

Any baby born on my birthday, March 16th gets a gift from me, automatically kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

PLEASE DO NOT SOLICIT FOR LIKES OUT OF THIS GROUP.

YES GTC MOMS CAN ALSO PARTICIPATE AND WIN THE GIFT IN FAITH (just tell us what you imagine your pregnancy story would be like)

In all, this is just to lighten the mood.

Don't forget PRAYER MONDAY is tomorrow

Be like una no want this giveaway, àbí una dey shy? undecided
Choi, I miss my 2015 set.
Make I kukuma carry my giveaway go IG ó. Dem no go let am land before dem carry am.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
zaynie:

Make I kukuma carry my giveaway go IG ó. Dem no go let am land before dem carry am.

Nooooo....don't go with it o.
My story loading

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
zaynie:

Nah Belle dey worry us, no carry am go o grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
zaynie:

I did not know it has started o I thought tomorrow is the d day to drop it ni.No carry am go o make we try write story now.My story is not ready yet o but u people should better like it o if u don't want trouble o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tinudesi:

Mehn it will make sense o.May God see us through and make us have that sweet experience of carrying our los

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pregnancy story.Part of my birth story by God's grace.May God see us all through.
I had my wedding March 2020,expectations from my mum was just by April boom I should be pregnant already,but I missed my period July 2020 so that makes my LMP June 2020,Hubby was the happiest that day.
Experiences:
Sleepless nights:I had sleepless nights from week 5 to 7
Cravings:I started craving for solid foods and rice,ohhh I ate Eba and semo like my future is connected to that food was still in early trimester then hubby was already saying his baby is a boy cos naturally I don't like solid foods and I love sugary things but I hated them if I take anything to sugary I vomit it straight.Thats how I ended up with solid foods and vegetables not ignoring fruit as well.
Strong self:When i found out I was pregnant hubby was thinking he would do almost everything cos am not a really strong person,ordinary malaria I will look like have been sick for years but this pregnancy o have been so strong although some days am stressed out but I never knew I would be that agile during the journey.
My physical looks: Everyone around me compliments me during this pregnancy I guess boys makes their mom glow Sha.
Crying experience:I had it too,i shared it here unnecessary cry.
Indigestion and heartburn:it started few weeks now am Sha managing it taking every day as it comes.
Appetite:I have always had large appetite i never knew I would buy baby things self I thought hubby will use his whole money to feed me lolz.
Let me Sha pause here.Like this story o if u Waka pass God see u o.
@zaynie

55 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
zaynie:

It will be a point based system but don't worry, there are 7 gifts to be won in total. Anybody can enter for it, whether you have patronized us or not.

2. Each like is a point.

Top 7 comments like get to win sth. The person with the highest likes gets to choose first.

ITEMS to be won include
1. A diaper backpack: I bought 3 of this bag one time and realized it was inferior quality to the one I usually sell. It's very neat and fine but I just didn't like it and couldn't bring myself to sell it so I gave 2 away to people around me and now I'd like to give the last one to someone here.

2. Manual Breastpump : Dr Gym manual Breastpump. I got this and while bringing it home it got rumpled cos it rained. Basically only the carton looks bad but I can't bring myself to sell it. Lol. So we give it out.

3. Mommy Pack A: Breastfeeding nightwear + Silicon milk collector + Washable Breastpad

4. Mommy Pack B: washable breastpad+ pelvic belt+ 2 packs of disposable pants + 2 packs of sanitary pad.

5. Newborn Pack A: cap-socks-mittens set+ 3 face towels + 5 sleepsuits (I got these sleepsuits (new ó) but they didn't feel like the types I usually stock. The sewing isn't too neat too.

6. Newborn Pack B: size 2 diaper (small pack of 24pc) +1 jar of angel Wipes (250 count) + 2 flannels.

Any baby born on my birthday, March 16th gets a gift from me, automatically kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

YES GTC MOMS CAN ALSO PARTICIPATE AND WIN THE GIFT IN FAITH (just tell us what you imagine your pregnancy story would be like)

Late November I told hubby to let us start planning for another baby as our DS is Almost 30months old, he would cry if any baby comes to our house and they are ready to go back to their house, I told hubby he needs a playmate already.

Hubby said January or February, but deep down I was low-key praying it clicks before then. A conversation came up in my office with my close pals and one of the Ladies say if a woman is sexually active without FP she ought to get pregnant at least once except she has health issues she isn't aware of.

That got me thinking cos myself and hubby didn't do FP, we only rely on withdrawal method and postinor 2 once in a while, I was worried and decided to go for a scan to check if everything is okay in my stomach.

I was so sad when I saw AF in December, I felt like I lost a pregnancy, I didn't tell hubby about it. I later went for scan towards end of December which reveals that everything is ok except for little infection.
I took the results to a pharmacist in my area who suggested that I treat myself along side my hubby. We were given drugs, hubby's own for 5 days while mine for 10days.

Throughout our medication we didn't do Kpekus
I finished my drug on Friday and on Monday I was feeling funny, I just decided to playfully do PT since I have the strips at home only for 2 lines to be staring at my face. How did this happen? Despite on antibiotics medication. I became scared and worried that the medication might affect my baby.

I went back for a scan and I was told 5 weeks but no heartbeat yet and was asked to come back after two weeks, I told the sonographer about my fears and he told me too check back after 2 weeks.

I went back and he said everything is fine.
MS started dealing with me from 6 weeks, unlike my first which was mild, this got me vomiting and weak.

I am presently 13weeks gone, MS has reduced, I still get worried once in a while and I have done 3 scans, all revealed everything is fine.

Thank you for listening abi reading kiss kiss

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
...... grin grin grin grin

61 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Oliran:

Late November I told hubby to let us start planning for another baby as our DS is Almost 30months old, he would cry if any baby comes to our house and they are ready to go back to their house, I told hubby he needs a playmate already.

Hubby said January or February, but deep down I was low-key praying it clicks before then. A conversation came up in my office with my close pals and one of the Ladies say if a woman is sexually active without FP she ought to get pregnant at least once except she has health issues she isn't aware of.

That got me thinking cos myself and hubby didn't do FP, we only rely on withdrawal method and postinor 2 once in a while, I was worried and decided to go for a scan to check if everything is okay in my stomach.

I was so sad when I saw AF in December, I felt like I lost a pregnancy, I didn't tell hubby about it. I later went for scan towards end of December which reveals that everything is ok except for little infection.
I took the results to a pharmacist in my area who suggested that I treat myself along side my hubby. We were given drugs, hubby's own for 5 days while mine for 10days.

Throughout our medication we didn't do Kpekus
I finished my drug on Friday and on Monday I was feeling funny, I just decided to playfully do PT since I have the strips at home only for 2 lines to be staring at my face. How did this happen? Despite on antibiotics medication. I became scared and worried that the medication might affect my baby.

I went back for a scan and I was told 5 weeks but no heartbeat yet and was asked to come back after two weeks, I told the sonographer about my fears and he told me too check back after 2 weeks.

I went back and he said everything is fine.
MS started dealing with me from 6 weeks, unlike my first which was mild, this got me vomiting and weak.

I am presently 13weeks gone, MS has reduced, I still get worried once in a while and I have done 3 scans, all revealed everything is fine.

Thank you for listening abi reading kiss kiss

kiss

For being the first to post, you get a pair of baby shoes.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tinudesi please mention me so that I can be able to easily monitor the scores.

You were the first to tell your story but I didn't get a mention and I gave the gift to Oliran.

You get a pair of shoes too cos I can't retract my gift to Oliran smiley

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
oke22:
BA ! bA My prince came on Mother’s Day Weighing 3kg VD with no tears Thank you Jesus
Wow My mind has always been with you Congratulations, may the Lord preserve the baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
[quote author=zaynie post=99913201]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
zaynie:

2. Each like is a point.

ITEMS to be won include

My Birth Story

I had my DD(Rainbow baby) in 2015, thereafter we decided to wait awhile before trying for another and that took over 4yrs.

In September 2019, I took in again but miscarried at 10wks this time around the body didn't expel it naturally, I had to go for evacuation.

Three weeks after the evacuation, my menstruation started but then I got infected and had to treat the infection. (The itch I experienced then ehn was out of this world)

For the first time in my life after treating the infection, I became apprehensive, anxious, worried, in fact I had a lot of negative feelings then because I was afraid it will affect my reproductive organ.

DH tried to allay my fears in so many ways and even suggested that we suspend TTC plus the Covid-19 pandemic, yet I was silently worried and felt the infection has affected my reproductive organ one way or the other.

Seeing my menstruation every month was something I dread.

Then by September 2020 when I least expect, I started looking for my menstruation I didn't see not knowing that LO (another rainbow baby) has started baking.

Presently, we await the arrival of our LO and the joy of a new birth.

My DH&DD can't wait to meet their LO.

In all I'm grateful to God for this gift and I've also learnt a lot from this thread, thanks to all the experienced mama for sharing their wealth of knowledge.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
zaynie:

You were the first to tell your story but I didn't get a mention and I gave the gift to Oliran.

Haaaaa I forgot.Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
zaynie:

kiss

For being the first to post, you get a pair of baby shoes.

Tinudesi posted before me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
zaynie:

Oh I see it has been resolved, thank you for your kind gesture ma'am Zaynie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.