Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,926 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8195555 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) (6050) (6051) (6052) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hello team June Aka Sexyborning.
How are we doing, I hope we have started baby shopping, those of us that have given birth before and have some baby item in our boxes and wardrobe it's time to start bringing them out and start wishing them little by little before our stomach become big and might be difficult to start doing all the washing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WetSmoke: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
cheesy sexymamas, no be so o, I sit down for boundary and besides May is my birth Month, and I fit just kuku name the pikin May as the father no want bring name grin
chocome:

where are you posting to? so you want to leave us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
chocome:
How are we doing, I hope we have started baby shopping, those of us that have given birth before and have some baby item in our boxes and wardrobe it's time to start bringing them out and start wishing them little by little before our stomach become big and might be difficult to start doing all the washing
We are pushing mama,thanks for checking up ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
chocome:

we are good, jst vry tried.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
enque:

My pregnancy story na journey o, if I start to type here dem go ban me cos e too long. tongue
All d best to the winners in advance grin

Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
Cutemarvel:
Belated Happy birthday mama @Zaynie... Wish you God's blessings, increase and more fruitful years ahead.

Amen mama. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
FloraEC:

Na only newborn item I dy see, I for type my son's full birth story

Try na
Another one fit dey on the way already grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zehner:
Happy Birthday � Mama Zaynie... God bless you always.

Amen sis.

Àwa container don land. You should get your items tomorrow.
Thanks for your patience
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
Goldengold2:
After reading people's stories I am gingered to share my pregnancy journey story too. Thanks for this opportunity mama Zaynie.

38 likes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
cherishyy:
Happy Birthday mama Zaynie.
You are blessed kiss

Thanks mama kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Able Cappo, my Belle don big already o grin. We are fine. Shopping is half way done. Thanks Mama. Sexyborning to us all.

chocome:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
AbleGodDidIt:
Good Morning Everyone smiley... Wishing mama Zaynie, CEO @nanasbabyessentials a Happy Birthday. Here's also saying a big thank you for this opportunity.

19 likes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
Fumbaby:
Happy birthday ma'am zaynie, wishing you long life in good health and wealth

Momoadura you didn't add me again ni? After sending you truck load of onions

Òkè. 22 congratulations sis, God bless the new born, oya send address for amala

Thank you sis.
Amen to the prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zehner(f): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lol, okay sis
zaynie:

Amen sis.

Àwa container don land. You should get your items tomorrow.
Thanks for your patience

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
kunmisola:
Abeg let me too participate.

30 likes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
Parkiz:

Alhamdulillah

thank you Mama Zee for the opportunity

ALHAMDULILLAH ROBIL AL-AMEEN
ERU N DUPE

23 likes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
chocome:

I haven't started shopping oh.... Don't even know where to start from. But I'll try to put everything next month by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
shawrygal:

My Pregnancy Story

Good morning, am happy to be a participant of this giveaway.

37 likes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
africaflozy:

My pregnancy story

P.S: long post alert

64 likes plus 5 headstart points.

Total 69 likes

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Howyeh:

Hhhh

52 likes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
MomoAdura:

Please like my story oooo, lemme win something for this my rainbow baby. ..thankuuuuu for reading and liking in advance.

70 likes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
Meyshia:

My Birth Story

23 likes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
Fumbaby:

Nnn

53 likes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Oliran:

Thank you for listening abi reading kiss kiss

37 likes plus 5 likes headstart.
42 likes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
Tinudesi:
Pregnancy story.Part of my birth story by God's grace.May God see us all through.
I had my wedding March 2020,expectations from my mum was just by April boom I should be pregnant already,but I missed my period July 2020 so that makes my LMP June 2020,Hubby was the happiest that day.
Experiences:
Sleepless nights:I had sleepless nights from week 5 to 7
Cravings:I started craving for solid foods and rice,ohhh I ate Eba and semo like my future is connected to that food was still in early trimester then hubby was already saying his baby is a boy cos naturally I don't like solid foods and I love sugary things but I hated them if I take anything to sugary I vomit it straight.Thats how I ended up with solid foods and vegetables not ignoring fruit as well.
Strong self:When i found out I was pregnant hubby was thinking he would do almost everything cos am not a really strong person,ordinary malaria I will look like have been sick for years but this pregnancy o have been so strong although some days am stressed out but I never knew I would be that agile during the journey.
My physical looks: Everyone around me compliments me during this pregnancy I guess boys makes their mom glow Sha.
Crying experience:I had it too,i shared it here unnecessary cry.
Indigestion and heartburn:it started few weeks now am Sha managing it taking every day as it comes.
Appetite:I have always had large appetite i never knew I would buy baby things self I thought hubby will use his whole money to feed me lolz.
Let me Sha pause here.Like this story o if u Waka pass God see u o.
@zay. nie

47 likes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Happy birthday in arrears mama Zaynie.
May EVERY of your heart desires be granted!!!
***Pls, kindly accept my late wishes.
I actually drafted epistle for you ystd, was in the process of submitting when everytin wiped off.
So so painful!
I wl sure type again when I have strength and just drop in my diary.
Its what I feel towards you, and I must sha express myself, whether the devil likes it or not.!
Aseyi samodun sis!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Congratulations to all March mamas that have birth their LOs and safe and journey and delivery to the rest of us yet to deliver.

Is it just me or are March mamas stingy with their B.S?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
dunpredictable:
Congratulations to all March mamas that have birth their LOs and safe and journey and delivery to the rest of us yet to deliver.

Is it just me or are March mamas stingy with their B.S?
Some March mamas have dropped theirs while some haven't i guess it's vigilante.Other March mamas still dey waddle
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
zaynie:

Try na
Another one fit dey on the way already grin

I don wash hand commot anything for my life wey go involve childbirth even troway the towel I use clean hands join.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
Tinudesi:

Some March mamas have dropped theirs while some haven't i guess it's vigilante.Other March mamas still dey waddle

The waddle is on another level o, this pikin no even ready to come out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
pateffy:

The waddle is on another level o, this pikin no even ready to come out
Teamie we dey this table together although am just 38 weeks am already begging this baby to come by next week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hi mamas please who has or had experience with jaundice they’ve refused to discharge me since Sunday o and I don’t like this uv light therapy seems it’s not working I’m honestly tired and drained

(1) (2) (3) ... (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) (6050) (6051) (6052) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.