Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144477 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6073) (6074) (6075) (6076) (6077) (6078) (6079) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2021
MomoAdura:
Ohh... happy New month lovely belleful mamas. Congrats to the March mamas and congrats in advance to the rest of us.
We shall all rejoice in the end.

My super strong MAY mamas....the end is almost here, we have 5, 6, 7, 8 weeks left to meet our LOs & I'm also excited because I know some of us will be stealing April.
In all, may God be with us through the remaining part of the journey.
Please acknowledge this...let's share the excitement together.
Let's start cleaning the house, baby's crib, very soon we'll start nipples cleaning too.
Asey, how're you Mama? Ananne, how's wifey? Regards to her!
Silent mamas, buzz in and say hi!

My cappo with sweet vibes, I and LO is fine thanks for always checking up on us, can't wait to meet my LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2021
busybeei5:

Yipeeeee wink cheesy
Yes ooo some of us want to steal April, lol.
Let the count down begin ***dancing***

I also want to steal April as well, currently am 34 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyreal(f): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2021
africaflozy:
Team April are we ready for swaggerlicious borning grin

Over ready sef...we will start dropping it hot hot. How are you doing cappo and Lo?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2021
Ayauche:
My July mamas and papas I hope you are all doing great and our LOs and doing wonderfully well?
Am sorry for being away, please make una no vex I just don't understand the way am feeling this days. Truly no two pregnancies are the same. I just can't wait for July cos the way am feeling and doing ehh, someone would think am in my 3rd trimester.
For my previous one, by this 2nd trimester I was already feeling fly and enjoying myself. It is well.

Please by next week, we will have our roll call.
Also let's try and be asking about each other, this will enable silent members be vibrant.
Any July mummy still peeping, come and identify with us ooo.
Sorry mama, it is well with you. Just rest well and take your drugs ma. Happy new month
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Congrats cappo once again on the delivery of your prince. I'm doing great except for the fatigue and restlessness, will pack my bags during this holiday too. Amen to the prayers, God be with us all

africaflozy:
Happy new month and welcome to April, the long awaited month!
I thank God for how far he has brought us. Just like yesterday that we got our BFP and here we are today thanking God for these precious gifts...

I thank God for making delivery easy for me and I believe in God that he will make it easier for every other persons on this platform.

So my April people, I am still with you all gidigba, my prayers continues. There shall be no loss or sad news concerning anyone. Amen

I hope bag is packed?
Shopping nko?
What about exercises and prayers?

Please, let's answer this roll call to know how everyone is doing. Thanks mamas

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender

1. africaflozy __ 05/04__Team Blue/ delivered 28/03
2. Jhules __ 16/04__ unknown
3. dunpredictable __31/04__Team Blue
4. Teetopic __18/04__Team Pink
5. beegail __05/04__unknown
6. Parkiz __07/04__unknown
7. Zehner __24/4__unknown
8. Joydan98 __14/4__unknown
9. tyreal __12/04__Team Blue
10. enkay2016 __28/04__Team Pink
11. Phlota __29/04__Team Blue
12. Adetounvicky __04/04__Team Blue
13. Chintes __23/04__unknown
14. bolubej __08/04__unknown
15. BarbieQwin __18/04__Team Blue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2021
Fumbaby:

So we plenty, lol. 35 weeks by tomorrow and the only reason i don't want to port is because i want LO to share birth month with DH grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2021
africaflozy:
BS!!!

I have already shared my pregnancy story, so I will cut this epistle short.

Delivery

Pregnancy was sweet and amazing throughout, not until I heard about anti-malaria drugs at week 38. I was very worried and afraid that something might happen because I didn't take the drug, blame the former hospital I used.
So at week 38, I changed hospital and the new doctor is friendly and has great reviews.

TTC mamas, this year will not pass you by. Amen
All pregnant mamas, I wish you easy and complication-free delivery
Nursing mothers, we receive strength to take care of our babies.Amen
Team March and April, it's a great experience for me to ride with you all.
God bless us.

Congratulations once again cappo. God please make it easy for us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Goldengold2:
Sorry mama, it is well with you. Just rest well and take your drugs ma. Happy new month

God bless you mama. How are you and LO doing? Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YummySuits(f): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
MomoAdura:
Ohh... happy New month lovely belleful mamas. Congrats to the March mamas and congrats in advance to the rest of us.

My super strong MAY mamas....the end is almost here, we have 5, 6, 7, 8 weeks left to meet our LOs & I'm also excited because I know some of us will be stealing April.
Let's start cleaning the house, baby's crib, very soon we'll start nipples cleaning too.

The excitement is out of this world. My appointment is now every week, and it's seems so surreal that I will soon hold my baby in my hands. Hospital bag packed and repacked.

Baby clothing washed. My sister insists I iron them don't know if this is necessary o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
MomoAdura:

Yes o....Im aiming at April. I dont mind stealing at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fumbaby:

Haha how can you steal April at 34 weeks? grin grin
We almost at 36 weeks should b stealing April grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
busybeei5:

So we plenty, lol. 35 weeks by tomorrow and the only reason i don't want to port is because i want LO to share birth month with DH grin

Exactly my reason. DH is May 6. But as it is now....I dont care again grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
indian03:

Yes o....Im aiming at April. I dont mind stealing at all.

Una well done o.
So una plenty like this? Who will now remain. Be joking you hear! You better embrace May jeje grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fumbaby:

Mama, be calming down oooo tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
indian03:

Exactly my reason. DH is May 6. But as it is now....I dont care again grin grin
Lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hello mamas. Good afternoon.

I'm new here and wished to be welcomed into the fold. New wifey and expectant mama.. 1st pregnancy... 16weeks gone....team September.

Shout out to every waddling mama grin say this waka no easy.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please help out! I’ve been trying to post my BS for days now, I keep getting banned.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
DNA07:
Please help out! I’ve been trying to post my BS for days now, I keep getting banned.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Maybe it's too long...try posting in parts.
We are waiting oo. Thanks mama.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Thanks mama
MomoAdura:

Maybe it's too long...try posting in parts.
We are waiting oo. Thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
GreenApples:

I've reached the age I shouldn't be far from a lawyer and should have one as it seems people just want to be misbehaving anyhow in transactions

Can we discuss offline Sir?

Why not? My contact details are on my profile.

Shalom.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adetounvicky(f): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
africaflozy:
I thank God for how far he has brought us. Just like yesterday that we got our BFP and here we are today thanking God for these precious gifts...

I thank God for making delivery easy for me and I believe in God that he will make it easier for every other persons on this platform.

So my April people, I am still with you all gidigba, my prayers continues. There shall be no loss or sad news concerning anyone. Amen

I hope bag is packed?
Shopping nko?

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour

Bag fully packed,labour no gree come o.Happy borning to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
AkaSugargurl:
Hello mamas. Good afternoon.

I'm new here and wished to be welcomed into the fold. New wifey and expectant mama.. 1st pregnancy... 16weeks gone....team September.

Shout out to every waddling mama grin say this waka no easy.
You are welcome mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
TEAM SEPTEMBER

1. fabmummy........... 6th
2. oliran................... 20th
3. Nzlove....................20th
4. gratefulme40.. ....... 19th
5. Esetim............ ....... 26th
6. typicaltemi.............11th
7. vickynne..........12th
8. purplerain........16th
9. flourish2021.......
10. AkaSugagurl......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
africaflozy:

Welldone mama.
Add my name to your list now as a porter grin
remind me your EDD

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
indian03:

Haha how can you steal April at 34 weeks? grin grin
We almost at 36 weeks should b stealing April grin grin grin grin

Sebi we have 4 weeks in April, 37 weeks is not a bad idea na.... Abeg join hands with me in prayer. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
MomoAdura:

Una well done o.
So una plenty like this? Who will now remain. Be joking you hear! You better embrace May jeje grin angry

grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
MummyHalo:
Birth Story(long post alert)

I am really grateful to God for the privilege of motherhood. It's a gift which money cannot buy.

We got married in 2018 and that was how our TTC journey started. Plenty tests, herbal and orthodox drugs, so many nights of wetting pillows and prayers. I had just completed another round of treatments and confirmed ovulation for the first time in my TTC journey in early June 2020.

I started having regular contractions around 8pm that day but by 11pm they became irregular and later stopped. By 5am the next morning, I noticed a yellow coloured discharge when I went to pee. Few minutes later, I felt like I wanted to pee again and as I stood up the yellowish 'discharge' poured out more. That was when I knew it was my amniotic fluid and it was stained. We left for the hospital immediately as it was a walking distance from the house. The doctor on call said the meconium wasn't a fresh one but was a result of a previous assault. She proposed inducing labour and going for an emergency cs if the induction failed or if there were complications. I said I didn't want the induction as I wasn't comfortable with the fluid and I was still at 1cm dilation with no effacement. They practically forced me to go with the induction which I refused and in trying to convince me, one of the doctors told me that some people end up dying in the theatre due to cs complications. My friend who is a nurse there and works in the newborn unit adviced me against going for the induction as both baby and I would be stressed and we might still end up in the theatre. She said the induction would take a long time because of the state of my cervix and baby might end up with complications because of the stress. My consultant had to call them before they agreed to go on with the surgery. Even right there in the theatre I was still being disuaded, it was as though requesting for the CS was a crime.
They finally started the surgery by 12:45pm and by 1:07pm, baby was brought out weighing 2.9kg. They finished stitching me up by 1:35pm and I was sent back to the ward. We were discharged after 4 days (4days of plenty drama). The incision site has healed, I'm stronger now and baby is fine. The vigilante eh...you guys didn't gist me properly o but God is helping us.

I'm signing out of team Feb/March 2021. Wishing all pregnant moms a smooth ride. I'm sprinkling sticky baby dust on all our GTC mommies. The same God who changed my story shall change yours before the year runs out as I ask in Jesus name, amen.

BS submitted
Cc: Oke22

Congratulations mama. Quick recovery and kisses to our baby.

@the bolder, what exactly does that even mean? Putting in fear to do what you what? Only God knows when the baby passed the meconium for it to be yellow (as its usually green) and you are suggesting induction that could take so long and painful and then still end up in the theatre.

Some hospital has such policy that won't do cs except induction fails which is bullsh*t

I'm glad you stood your ground mama. May God help us.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
africaflozy:

I hope bag is packed?
Shopping nko?

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour

We are doing great o cappo. It's just my feet that are now swollen. I'm planning on cleaning my nipples from next week. I really want this young man to come early. We'll be 36 weeks tomorrow. How time flies wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hazel01(f): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oliran:
TEAM SEPTEMBER

1. fabmummy........... 6th
2. oliran................... 20th
3. Nzlove....................20th
4. gratefulme40.. ....... 19th
5. Esetim............ ....... 26th
6. typicaltemi.............11th
7. vickynne..........12th
8. purplerain........16th
9. flourish2021.......
10. AkaSugagurl......
please add me to the september group too ma...also a new wifey would be 16 weeks on sunday

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizfabulous18(f): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
alaricsaltzman:
4 Brand New Molfix Baby Pants diaper available at a giveaway price

Size: 2 mini 3 - 6 kg

68 pcs

Cost: N3500 for one

this baby pants is it worn the way regular diapers are worn ..I want to know the advantage abi is it the same thing cos m confused that y I haven't bought mine yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keeky08: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hi mamas, hope we are doing well. I’m trying to compile my shopping list and I’m confused on the body care product to buy because they are so many lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Experienced mamas please help out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6073) (6074) (6075) (6076) (6077) (6078) (6079) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.