Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145412 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6075) (6076) (6077) (6078) (6079) (6080) (6081) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Phlota:
Congrats cappo once again on the delivery of your prince. I'm doing great except for the fatigue and restlessness, will pack my bags during this holiday too. Amen to the prayers, God be with us all

Thanks ma
Please pack bag ma, baby is knocking already grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2021
tyreal:

Over ready sef...we will start dropping it hot hot. How are you doing cappo and Lo?

Oya give them hot hot grin
We are fine. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2021
oke22:
1. Oke22———— XY March 8/11/14 delivered March 14
2. Tinudesi ———march 27th XY delivered March 24th
3. Patteffy——-March 28 delivered March 25
4. Haryanphe ——-March 21st
5. Haleemat ——March 6th
6.DNA07—March 21st XY delivered 22/03
7.idealqueen2521—March 13 XX
8. Juwon01—March 17 XX delivered March 15
9. Redsocks—March 16 team surprise delivered March 19th XY
10. Tgirl4—-March 7th XX———->delivered feb 15th
11. KadreeG7–March 13th. XX delivered 11th march
12. Prettymom—-March 8/16/19 XX delivered March 10th
13. Gilda4christ—-March 30th
14. Jjaney——March 15 XY
15. Thatchick——-March 18 XY
16. Moonert--------March 24 XY
17.omobola121——-March 5 —-delivered feb 27

February Porters
Mummy Halo —February 26—delivered March 6th XX
Abu23Rahman—February 21—delivered March 7th XX

April porters
Africaflozy—-April 5- delivered March 26

Other March mamas yet to drop BS 20 lashes of cane for you other mamas that didn’t drop BA and didn’t respond to mention I hope you’re okay and everything is fine with you all. On this note I’m passing the baton to @africa Floxzy the cappo wey port! Tanks for having us we look forward to back to back BA from April team

March 28. Thanks mama and how's LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2021
Tinudesi:

Mama am fine o little boy is doing great too.Delivery room is sweet my mum will say don't say it's tough but that pain is out of the world.Thank God it ended in praise.Cant wait to read your bs

Sweet? Yes.
grin grin grin looking at your baby will make everything worth it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asey(f): 12:13am On Apr 02, 2021
I am fine sis. Hope you are doing great too?
Still observing bed rest at the hospital and praying for the best.

MomoAdura:
Ohh... happy New month lovely belleful mamas. Congrats to the March mamas and congrats in advance to the rest of us.
We shall all rejoice in the end.

My super strong MAY mamas....the end is almost here, we have 5, 6, 7, 8 weeks left to meet our LOs & I'm also excited because I know some of us will be stealing April.
In all, may God be with us through the remaining part of the journey.
Please acknowledge this...let's share the excitement together.
Let's start cleaning the house, baby's crib, very soon we'll start nipples cleaning too.
Asey, how're you Mama? Ananne, how's wifey? Regards to her!
Silent mamas, buzz in and say hi!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Asey:

It is well with you ma..you will be fine and LO will be fine too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hazel01(f): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Oliran:

You are welcome ma'am, kindly provide the exact EDD so we can edit.
Cc hazel01 fluorish2021 AkaSugagurl
EDD september 20
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 12:23am On Apr 02, 2021
Teetopic:
BA BA BA
With joy in my heart, i announce the grand entrance of my princess at the early hour of today 12:10 a.m at exactly 37 weeks weighing 2.7kg.
Baby doing great
Daddy over joyous
Mummy is doing great as well but not without pains from tear

Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hazel01(f): 12:24am On Apr 02, 2021
AkaSugargurl:

September 16th is my EDD and plz correct my username I'm not getting your mentions because you spelt it wrongly. Thanks.
congratulations ma, has your baby bump started showing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 12:35am On Apr 02, 2021
Teetopic:
BA BA BA
With joy in my heart, i announce the grand entrance of my princess at the early hour of today 12:10 a.m at exactly 37 weeks weighing 2.7kg.
Baby doing great
Daddy over joyous

Oshey! April mamas be giving them hot hot o
Congratulations mama...may she be a blessing

Other April mamas please, mention me when you drop your BA. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 02, 2021
hazel01:
congratulations ma, has your baby bump started showing?

Not really....but if I eat my tummy bulges a little. How about yours?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:41am On Apr 02, 2021
Fumbaby:

Sebi we have 4 weeks in April, 37 weeks is not a bad idea na.... Abeg join hands with me in prayer. Lol

Oya...legoo grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 12:42am On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations to Teetopic, God bless the princess.

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender

1. africaflozy __ 05/04__Team Blue/ DOB- 28/03
2. Jhules __ 16/04__ unknown
3. dunpredictable __31/04__Team Blue
4. Teetopic __18/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04
5. beegail __05/04__unknown
6. Parkiz __07/04__unknown
7. Zehner __24/4__unknown
8. Joydan98 __14/4__unknown
9. tyreal __12/04__Team Blue
10. enkay2016 __28/04__Team Pink
11. Phlota __29/04__Team Blue
12. Adetounvicky __04/04__Team Blue
13. Chintes __23/04__unknown
14. bolubej __08/04__unknown
15. BarbieQwin __18/04__Team Blue
16. Mizfabulous18 __ 18/04__Team Pink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hazel01(f): 12:44am On Apr 02, 2021
AkaSugargurl:

Not really....but if I eat my tummy bulges a little. How about yours?
same too...i can see a difference in the position of my navel sha....i feel it has moved up.i wish i can stay like this till 22 weeks. do you use your folic acid regularly ? I have not o, i really feel bad.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:45am On Apr 02, 2021
MomoAdura:
Mamas....in the spirit of baby preparation, what colour can one paint a bedroom with cream/butter coloured curtains. indian03

Green, peach, lemon, sky blue, baby pink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:49am On Apr 02, 2021
glimpse:
I need serious help o. I can't drink water, I can drink tea and malt, but I need water in my life. Even the ice isn't helping matters, once it gets to the stomach as liquid, the nausea begins. cry

What kind of thing is this? It didn't happen in my first pregnancy. I am tired of ginger too. I am 9 weeks gone, 12 weeks looks like next year. I can't wait for this phase to pass.

God I am not complaining o, I am grateful for this gift but It is just somehow.

I will register in my appropriate month as soon as I get my groove back.

In my first trimester in both my pregnancy, I couldn't really tolerate cold or iced water.....what I took then was hot water oo...even warm.water I vomit..so I took mostly hot water..after 12 weeks I switched to iced cold water till now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:51am On Apr 02, 2021
Teetopic:
BA BA BA
Baby doing great
Daddy over joyous
This is sweeting me o grin. 37 weeks chai i pray so too oo. Unlike my first which was almost 42 weeks embarassed.
Anyways, congratulations to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:54am On Apr 02, 2021
Asey:

We shall rejoice with you very soon by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizfabulous18(f): 12:57am On Apr 02, 2021
africaflozy:

What's your EDD ma and gender?
You are welcome
18/04 ...girl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 1:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Teetopic:
BA BA BA
Baby doing great
Daddy over joyous

Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 1:12am On Apr 02, 2021
Mizfabulous18:
18/04 ...girl

Done!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 2:26am On Apr 02, 2021
Thanks to all the mamas that responded. I am truly grateful. I will try the Garri water. I drank garri yesterday and it went well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zehner(f): 3:29am On Apr 02, 2021
Cappo, Amen! We are doing okay, bags packed too. We will all welcome our Lo’s in sound health by Gods grace. Congratulations again
africaflozy:
Happy new month and welcome to April, the long awaited month!
I thank God for how far he has brought us. Just like yesterday that we got our BFP and here we are today thanking God for these precious gifts...

I thank God for making delivery easy for me and I believe in God that he will make it easier for every other persons on this platform.

So my April people, I am still with you all gidigba, my prayers continues. There shall be no loss or sad news concerning anyone. Amen

I hope bag is packed?
Shopping nko?
What about exercises and prayers?

Please, let's answer this roll call to know how everyone is doing. Thanks mamas

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender

1. africaflozy __ 05/04__Team Blue/ delivered 28/03
2. Jhules __ 16/04__ unknown
3. dunpredictable __31/04__Team Blue
4. Teetopic __18/04__Team Pink
5. beegail __05/04__unknown
6. Parkiz __07/04__unknown
7. Zehner __24/4__unknown
8. Joydan98 __14/4__unknown
9. tyreal __12/04__Team Blue
10. enkay2016 __28/04__Team Pink
11. Phlota __29/04__Team Blue
12. Adetounvicky __04/04__Team Blue
13. Chintes __23/04__unknown
14. bolubej __08/04__unknown
15. BarbieQwin __18/04__Team Blue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 3:55am On Apr 02, 2021
Zehner:
Cappo, Amen! We are doing okay, bags packed too. We will all welcome our Lo’s in sound health by Gods grace. Congratulations again

Amen! Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 4:38am On Apr 02, 2021
Asey:

May is just around the corner, it will surely end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 4:40am On Apr 02, 2021
indian03:

Oya...legoo grin

Yay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by alaricsaltzman: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2021
Mizfabulous18:
this baby pants is it worn the way regular diapers are worn ..I want to know the advantage abi is it the same thing cos m confused that y I haven't bought mine yet

You wear it like the pay you wear a pant unlike regular diapers that you arrange.

You can put your baby in any position and it does not require the baby's legs to be pulled up.

It has an elastic band around the waist and around the legs, which are soft and flexible.

Pant diapers are easy to put on and take off.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracygem100: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2021
Mamas I'm so confused now, I need your suggestions. Since I gave birth in December 2018 till now. no menstruation. Did scan and d results are fine. Did pregnancy test over and over and it turns out negative. Took some herbs and still d same. Pls wat do u suggest?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2021
alaricsaltzman:
4 Brand New Molfix Baby Pants diaper available at a giveaway price

Size: 2 mini 3 - 6 kg

68 pcs

Cost: N3500 for one

Where is your location?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by alaricsaltzman: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2021
AbbynHummy:

Where is your location?

Ogudu, Lagos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2021
africaflozy:

Maybe you should always put your feet on pillow when sleeping at night. Sorry mama. You are almost there wink

Actually tried that last night and I got a bit of relief. Thanks cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2021
hazel01:
same too...i can see a difference in the position of my navel sha....i feel it has moved up.i wish i can stay like this till 22 weeks. do you use your folic acid regularly ? I have not o, i really feel bad.

Exactly my wish too....I want my bulge to show later grin uptil now people do not know I'm preggy and I like that.
As for the folic acid...mama that one na better war ooo...i take but not regularly. The ones I was given in the hospital last week still dey I have only taken two or three out of it. I feel bad too but I hate drugs a lot angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6075) (6076) (6077) (6078) (6079) (6080) (6081) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.