Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132646 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6108) (6109) (6110) (6111) (6112) (6113) (6114) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2021
africaflozy:
Mama dunpredictable, how are you and hope you are set grin

We are doing well o cappo. We are set and waiting for lo. DH keeps looking forward to my water breaking and me being told I won't be going home at each antenatal grin cheesy. God will come through for us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2021
africaflozy:
April mamas that have birthed their LOs, please submit your BS. Other April team mamas, I wish you safe delivery. No sorrow no weeping concerning all of us on this thread. Amen

Congratulations Joydan and Jhules, God bless the newborn and the entire family. We wish you quick recovery.

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender

1. africaflozy __ 05/04__Team Blue/ DOB-28/03 ...BS submitted
2. Jhules __ 16/04__ Team Blue/ DOB-
3. dunpredictable __31/04__Team Blue
4. Teetopic __18/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04 ...BS submitted
5. beegail __05/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04
6. Parkiz __07/04__Team Pink/ DOB-06/04
7. Zehner __24/4__unknown
8. Joydan98 __14/4__Team Blue/ DOB -21/04
9. tyreal __12/04__Team Blue/ DOB-04/04 ...BS submitted
10. enkay2016 __28/04__Team Pink
11. Phlota __29/04__Team Blue
12. Adetounvicky __04/04__Team Blue/ DOB-08/04
13. Chintes __23/04__Team Pink/ DOB -01/04
14. bolubej __08/04__Team Blue/ DOB-02/04
15. BarbieQwin __18/04__Team Blue / DOB-06/04
16. Mizfabulous18 __ 18/04__Team Pink

March Porter
1. Haryanphe __ Team Pink/ DOB-05/04

Present o. We are 38wks +. Praying and begging the oga to come.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2021
Preenxess:
Pls join me in thanking God.
Finally the Lord did it today. Delivered a bouncing baby boy weighing 3.5kg safely.

Labour lasted from 11am to 3:55pm.
To God be the glory.

I pray of all expectant mothers. They'll surely carry their bundles of joy in Jesus name Amen.

Congratulations mama. Welcome little prince. God bless your home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2021
My gracious cappo abeg no vex for me and my fellow teamie april.....first I want to update to xx.i am now 38weeks 2days according to my lmp, I did scan yesthday baby weight is 3.75kg ,the baby weight is giving me concern small sha.... congratulations to all the new Mama's . una well done

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2021
Oliran:
TEAM SEPTEMBER

Team Supernatural delivery, may Almighty God make the journey easy peasy for everyone. At the end of the journey there shall be NO Loss.

1. fabmummy........... 6th
2. oliran................... 20th
3. Nzlove....................20th
4. gratefulme40.. ....... 19th
5. Esetim............ ....... 26th
6. typicaltemi.............11th
7. vickynne..........12th
8. purplerain........16th
9. flourish2021.......
10. AkaSugargurl...... 16th
11. hazel01..........20th

How are we all doing? Mbok let's come out and encourage each other and also share how we are feeling.

I've started feeling baby soft kicks abi flutters, I went for a scan 2 weeks ago and the sonographer said it's a SHE but I don't want to conclude yet. I'll be going for another scan at 20weeks to be sure, we are presently in our 18th week.

Present ma. We are doing very well. Entered our 19th week yesterday according to LMP and yaayyy I have started feeling soft kicks and movements. I have an antenatal appointment on saturday I might have a scan grin.
Team XY by faith cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2021
Ify15:
Good evening mummies.Our God is faithful.I am back again, to register for december for supernatural deliveries. Where are my fellow december teamies?

We are here. Team December. Welcome ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2021
clinik:
I am back here again.
we discovered the preggo few days back. Third journey just begin.

I have come to say prayer that we'll all carry in due time and deliver safely.

I need updates o, cos it's three years leave for me. scan not done yet but I don't know if I fall in #team Dec or #team January.

Welcome mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymum1: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2021
chocome:
Good morning ma'ams welcome to another beautiful Wednesday. How are we all doing?

Roll call for June aka sexyborning mummys
Pls answer your moniker and tell us how you are

1. chocome ___June 15. team surprise

2. Anisef ___June 10

3. MissFree ___June 18 team blue

4. Orangb ___June 7 team blue

5. Goldie50 ___June 7 team pink

6. Bibbzz ___June 29

7. best1708 ___June 8 team XY

8. Sexymum1 ___June24 team XX

9. Wetsmoke ___June1 team pink

10. EbyFloxy ____June 10 team blue

11. AbbynHummy___ June 11 team surprise

12. Ablegoddidit ____ June 30 sex unknown

I pray God Almighty to give us the strength to complete what he has started in our lives. Amen
present ma..am fine oh but l keep getting darker and darker everyday..it is not like this with my previous pregnancy...the Lord is our strength Amen..
congratulations to all Mama's that have given birth and safe carriage and delivery to us all..

team June for supernatural delivery and sexyborning Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2021
Preenxess:

Congrats to us all.
I also put to birth today.

Congratulations maam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2021
Joydan95:
Team April, help me thank my God o. I have put to birth. Labour pain was for 8 hours , a very bouncing baby boy, weighed 3.55kg , birth was through CS , it was so fast . Thank you all for the prayers , I delivered like the Hebrew women and God honored every of my word.

Congratulations ma'am!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YummySuits(f): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Congratulations on the birth of your baby @joydan95

Mamas please I noticed some fluid on my bed this morning. As i turned on my side a little more trickled out, at first I thought I had peed myself, but I touched and smelt it, it was not urine. I turned on the light and it was clear fluid. I've been looking out since that time but i haven't experienced it again. Should I be worried??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
YummySuits:

Mamas please I noticed some fluid on my bed this morning. As i turned on my side a little more trickled out, at first I thought I had peed myself, but I touched and smelt it, it was not urine. I turned on the light and it was clear fluid. I've been looking out since that time but i haven't experienced it again. Should I be worried??

Teamie YummySuits maybe that's your water leaking... please visit the hospital as soon as possible. So they'll check you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
YummySuits:

It might be your water leaking, use pad and head straight to the hospital

We await your BA by God's grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Leahmarh(f): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
hello Mamas, I had a membrane sweep yesterday, though it was painful, I spotted a little and I've been cramping once in a while through my contractions.
my doctor said I should see my mucus plug, but nothing yet... I still feel sore from the sweep and he said I was 2cm... please when you I expect the real deal?...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
YummySuits:

Does it smell sweet? If not urine it's definitely your water. First put on pad..most doctors will ask to check the pad when you complain to them and you need to go to hospital immediately please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hedayah(f): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Oliran:
TEAM SEPTEMBER

Team Supernatural delivery, may Almighty God make the journey easy peasy for everyone. At the end of the journey there shall be NO Loss.

9. flourish2021.......

How are we all doing? Mbok let's come out and encourage each other and also share how we are feeling.

I've started feeling baby soft kicks abi flutters, I went for a scan 2 weeks ago and the sonographer said it's a SHE but I don't want to conclude yet. I'll be going for another scan at 20weeks to be sure, we are presently in our 18th week.

Team September please add me......edd 3rd sept
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hello fellow August Mamas!
Gender checked....√
Izz Momma's twinnie cool
Issa baby gurl grin
Glory!!!
Other mamas that haven't submitted LO's gender should pls do so for update.
We bless God for how far He has brought us, may we carry to term & deliver safely in Jesus' Name.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esetim(f): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Oliran:
TEAM SEPTEMBER

9. flourish2021.......

We are fine o. Glory to God. Just praying that the rest of the journey goes smoothly.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
MomoAdura:
Updated List of MAY mamas.
Roll Call for Third week in April.

1. Indian03 05/05/2021.....................XY
2. harbeams 30/05/2021...................XY
3. momoadura 11/05/2021. ............. XY
4. Agiboma 14/05/2021.....................
5.Yummysuits 05/05/2021................
6. Busybeei5 07/05/2021...................XY
7. damsel93 25/05/2021....................XX
8. LOLOMMA 15/05/2021...................XY
9. Josphine4good 27/05/2021...........XY
10. Mydreams25 25/05/2021............Green
11.Urcutecrush 05/20/2021...............XY
12. Khay01 31/05/2021......................
13. Keeky08 25/05/2021....................XX
14. Ananne 24/05/2021.......................XY
15.Rockstar07 27/05/2021.............XX &XX
16. Meyshia 18/5/2021.......................
17. Kokolet007 04/05/2021.................
18. rosey11 09/05/2021.......................
19. Mina1Musa 17/05/2021.................XY
20. mbula 23/5/2021............................XY
21. Hyfe 10/5/2021..............................XY
22. Asey 23/5/2021..............................XX
23. Fumbaby ........................................XY
24. Blackbae 23/5/21........................Green
25. Tutulicious 6/5/21.......................XX
26. Etememi13 20/5/21....................XY
27. Leahmarh 15/5/21................ XY & XY
28. Adexmerry 10/5/21......................XY

How are we doing super strong teamies.
Asey, hope you are fine?
May is almost here & we can't help but be grateful to God for the journey so far. I believe our bags are packed and nursery set. Come in & tell us your symptoms for the remaining weeks. I clocked 37weeks & BH contractions has been the order of the day. Swift delivery to all preggy mums.

We are doing great. Thanks for checking on us.

Bags packed..

Maternity shots done..

Just waiting for LO to show..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
YummySuits:

That's your water,the water bag has ruptured,please go to the hospital. Safe delivery in advance, looking forward to having you and your LO here by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
sexymum1:
present ma..am fine oh but l keep getting darker and darker everyday..it is not like this with my previous pregnancy...the Lord is our strength Amen..
congratulations to all Mama's that have given birth and safe carriage and delivery to us all..

You can't be darker than I am right now,never knew I could be this ugly.My tummy and areolas black pass charcoal, the black stuffs around my nipples started peeling off of recent.We shall soon overcome this phase,just few weeks to go.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
sexymum1:

Same here oh. I first black but my skin is now very dark, especially my face, neck and shoulders. Funny enough my stomach is not dark at all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Howyeh:
Gender checked....√
Izz Momma's twinnie cool
Issa baby gurl grin
Glory!!!
We bless God for how far He has brought us, may we carry to term & deliver safely in Jesus' Name.
Wow, congratulations. Safe delivery to us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preenxess(f): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kinado:

Congratulations maam

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preenxess(f): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
dunpredictable:

Congratulations mama. Welcome little prince. God bless your home

Amen o
Thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YummySuits(f): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Best1708:
That's your water,the water bag has ruptured,please go to the hospital. Safe delivery in advance, looking forward to having you and your LO here by God's grace.

MomoAdura:

Teamie YummySuits maybe that's your water leaking... please visit the hospital as soon as possible. So they'll check you.

Fumbaby:

It might be your water leaking, use pad and head straight to the hospital

We await your BA by God's grace

indian03:

Does it smell sweet? If not urine it's definitely your water. First put on pad..most doctors will ask to check the pad when you complain to them and you need to go to hospital immediately please

Thanks for the response mamas. I went to the Hospital and the gynae told me to monitor it. (I didn't experience any leaking after that time in the morning). He said while it could have just been discharge, I should watch out for more and come back immediately i notice it. He also said they will do a membrane sweep by next week if I'm yet to put to bed by that time. God see us all through, amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
chocome:
Good morning ma'ams welcome to another beautiful Wednesday. How are we all doing?

Roll call for June aka sexyborning mummys
Pls answer your moniker and tell us how you are

1. chocome ___June 15. team surprise

2. Anisef ___June 10

3. MissFree ___June 18 team blue

4. Orangb ___June 7 team blue

5. Goldie50 ___June 7 team pink

6. Bibbzz ___June 29

7. best1708 ___June 8 team XY

8. Sexymum1 ___June24 team XX

9. Wetsmoke ___June1 team pink

10. EbyFloxy ____June 10 team blue

11. AbbynHummy___ June 11 team surprise

12. AbleGodDidIt ____ June 30 sex unknown

I pray God Almighty to give us the strength to complete what he has started in our lives. Amen

We're fine oh. Thanks and how are you doing cappo? Wishing everyone of us a safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
YummySuits:

Thanks for the response mamas. I went to the Hospital and the gynae told me to monitor it. (I didn't experience any leaking after that time in the morning). He said while it could have just been discharge, I should watch out for more and come back immediately i notice it. He also said they will do a membrane sweep by next week if I'm yet to put to bed by that time. God see us all through, amen!!!

Thank God everything is under control.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claseek(f): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pls can someone assist me with baby list.

Thank you very much in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Krystalluv:

We are here. Team December. Welcome ma.
Thanks sis.How is the ministry moving?I don't have much symptoms yet apart from cramps and fatigue. Please what is the right dosage of folic acid to be taken? 5mg right?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yipppeee!
Howyeh:
Gender checked....√
Izz Momma's twinnie cool
Issa baby gurl grin
Glory!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
clinik:
I am back here again.
we discovered the preggo few days back. Third journey just begin.

I have come to say prayer that we'll all carry in due time and deliver safely.

I need updates o, cos it's three years leave for me. scan not done yet but I don't know if I fall in #team Dec or #team January.
welcome teamie.The Lord will see us through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6108) (6109) (6110) (6111) (6112) (6113) (6114) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.