Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146583 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6109) (6110) (6111) (6112) (6113) (6114) (6115) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Krystalluv:

Welcome mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Etememi13: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Good evening beautiful mamas, we're 37weeks had a scan today and LO is 2.4kg isn't it small? Would he possibly add some more before delivery? Meanwhile BH and this pressure/pain around my V is dealing with me any ideas how to get relieved?

This awesome journey will end in praise for us all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Good evening beautiful mamas.

I've been meaning to come here but I keep getting distracted.

Please and please, if you know you're scheduled for CS or in the case you need to do elective CS, please get a pump.
Please.
All the story of I'm not lactating yet, it will put more pressure on you!
Please get a pump, could be manual but preferably electric.
I'm not saying this because I sell, but i feel the pain when I see a new mom frustrated because she's not lactating well and it brings back memories of when I struggled to lactate with my first child too.

I had to beg someone to open the store to send it to her in 30 minutes as I was at work when she reached out because I could feel her pain and her baby needed it.

Please, you can save towards it.
I sell mine for 12k, I've not seen another vendor that sells this particular brand for just as cheap. It comes at 15-20k. Not because I don't like money but because I want everyone to be able Tk afford it.
Save 1k every week and buy this.
Please.
Those first few days aren't ever easy.
What else can you need pump for?
Fill baby's bottles and keep in fridge. Yoh need a long nap, hand her over to grandma or her dad and sleep.
Need to run an errand? Read for an exam? Make your hair?

Wàhálà no dey finish o

I hope you people still remember that I sell baby items o kiss

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 2:20am On Apr 23, 2021
March mamas how is vigilante trimester doing u.For me baby boy will be a month tomorrow and we are still doing serious vigilante sometimes I feel like crying o this baby don deny me sleep.
Experienced mamas when will this phase be over cos it's easy o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alennsar(f): 4:25am On Apr 23, 2021
chocome:
Good morning ma'ams welcome to another beautiful Wednesday. How are we all doing?

Roll call for June aka sexyborning mummys
Pls answer your moniker and tell us how you are

1. chocome ___June 15. team surprise

2. Anisef ___June 10

3. MissFree ___June 18 team blue

4. Orangb ___June 7 team blue

5. Goldie50 ___June 7 team pink

6. Bibbzz ___June 29

7. best1708 ___June 8 team XY

8. Sexymum1 ___June24 team XX

9. Wetsmoke ___June1 team pink

10. EbyFloxy ____June 10 team blue

11. AbbynHummy___ June 11 team surprise

12. AbleGodDidIt ____ June 30 sex unknown

I pray God Almighty to give us the strength to complete what he has started in our lives. Amen

Add my name to the list. EDD is June 1st and sex is unknown.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 5:07am On Apr 23, 2021
Tinudesi:
March mamas how is vigilante trimester doing u.For me baby boy will be a month tomorrow and we are still doing serious vigilante sometimes I feel like crying o this baby don deny me sleep.

Get used to it grin grin. I only got relieved when my baby turned 2 years. I had to back her almost every night or even day before she could sleep. I would b dancing in the night grin while attending to client in phone. Honestly motherhood not easy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 6:23am On Apr 23, 2021
zaynie:

Please and please, if you know you're scheduled for CS or in the case you need to do elective CS, please get a pump.
Please.
I'm not saying this because I sell, but i feel the pain when I see a new mom frustrated because she's not lactating well and it brings back memories of when I struggled to lactate with my first child too.

I had to beg someone to open the store to send it to her in 30 minutes as I was at work when she reached out because I could feel her pain and her baby needed it.

I sell mine for 12k, I've not seen another vendor that sells this particular brand for just as cheap. It comes at 15-20k. Not because I don't like money but because I want everyone to be able Tk afford it.
Please.
Fill baby's bottles and keep in fridge. Yoh need a long nap, hand her over to grandma or her dad and sleep.

Wàhálà no dey finish o

Thanks ma'am for sharing. I haven't forgotten you sell baby things. Still waiting on oga to bring money for shopping.

Is this electric or manual? What's the brand name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WetSmoke: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2021
Ah ah see my EDD mate. Welcome
Alennsar:

Add my name to the list. EDD is June 1st and sex is unknown.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymum1: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2021
Best1708:
You can't be darker than I am right now,never knew I could be this ugly.My tummy and areolas black pass charcoal, the black stuffs around my nipples started peeling off of recent.We shall soon overcome this phase,just few weeks to go.

my dear that is exactly how am feeling right now...Thank God am not alone in this..it will surely end with praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2021
Good morning Mamas, hope you all are doing great? Please,who knows if the strike at FMC Abeokuta has been called off?I wish you all a pleasant day ahead.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2021
Good morning mummys, I was here on my former username but I pop in to read Here and there. Please I need help on where I can purchase tucks pad and dermoplast spray In Lagos here(Lekki or island). Thank you.
Also any mummy that have just had a c- section, I have medical grade manuka honey to give out , I purchased a few from the Uk two years ago during my last c-section and I have a few left but they’re due to expire in a few months time sha. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2021
indian03:

Get used to it grin grin. I only got relieved when my baby turned 2 years. I had to back her almost every night or even day before she could sleep. I would b dancing in the night grin while attending to client in phone. Honestly motherhood not easy
2 years u try and am already complaining in just a month,the way I sing this days I will release album soon,God will give every mother's strength.It is well

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ify15:

Thanks sis.How is the ministry moving?I don't have much symptoms yet apart from cramps and fatigue. Please what is the right dosage of folic acid to be taken? 5mg right?

Yes. I don't have much symptoms too, just little nausea, heavy boobs and every minute hunger. Happy bumping to us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Good day ..

Wify will be 36 weeks on Monday.

She started seeing a pink coloured thick discharge this afternoon.

It was small at first and became much after she went for a scan. Scan is saying she is 39 weeks and her EDD is May 2nd.

Based on her LMP, she will be 36 weeks by next week Monday and EDD is 24th may..

Please is the pinkish discharge what we call Bloody show.

Told her to go to the hospital. I am out of town in ilaro where I work.. won't be home till on Sunday.

Getting worried.

Please anyone experienced this?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
zaynie:

Please.

Please.

Wàhálà no dey finish o

How much is your electric pump? Does it use power bank?

Can I see the pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tinudesi:
I nearly cried if frustration yesterday. I had to go to school for 3 days and we had developed a sleep routine before now it’s back to square one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:
Good morning mummys, I was here on my former username but I pop in to read Here and there. Please I need help on where I can purchase tucks pad and dermoplast spray In Lagos here(Lekki or island). Thank you.
Also any mummy that have just had a c- section, I have medical grade manuka honey to give out , I purchased a few from the Uk two years ago during my last c-section and I have a few left but they’re due to expire in a few months time sha. Thank you

Follow up to the above! I got somewhere already. Thank you very much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
ananne:
Good day ..

It was small at first and became much after she went for a scan. Scan is saying she is 39 weeks and her EDD is May 2nd.

Based on her LMP, she will be 36 weeks by next week Monday and EDD is 24th may..

Told her to go to the hospital. I am out of town in ilaro where I work.. won't be home till on Sunday.

Getting worried.

No experience but i strongly think she should visit the hospital.
Safe delivery to us all. AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
oke22:
I nearly cried if frustration yesterday. I had to go to school for 3 days and we had developed a sleep routine before now it’s back to square one
Eeyah sorry mama,it can be frustrating Sha we don't even have sleeping routine o he sleeps almost throughout day time and vigilante at night for likfour to six hours
I think I remembered u talking about gripe water for colic what's the dosage mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=ananne post=101051105]Good day ..

Getting worried.

[/quote

Ask her to go too the hospital, wishing her safe delivery in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
[/b]TEAM NOVEMBER[b]

[/b]S/N......Moniker..........EDD[b]
1. prettmum...........10th
2. Toke21................11th
3. Wifeysist...........27th
4. mumibeji.............19th
5. Exceldamsel........
6. Onyinyechika08.....19th
7. Blackfinegirl.........
8. greatlinda...............28th
9. GreatGodwins.........20th
10. Kinado...................27th

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive

How are we doing teamies? Hope MS is not dealing with us too much? Please let's come out and answer roll call. For those of us yet to supply our EDD let's do so. May God make it easy for us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
MumIbeji:
[/b]TEAM NOVEMBER[b]

[/b]S/N......Moniker..........EDD[b]
1. prettmum...........10th
2. Toke21................11th
3. Wifeysist...........27th
4. mumibeji.............19th
5. Exceldamsel........
6. Onyinyechika08.....19th
7. Blackfinegirl.........
8. greatlinda...............28th
9. GreatGodwins.........20th

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive

How are we doing teamies? Hope MS is not dealing with us too much? Please let's come out and answer roll call. For those of us yet to supply our EDD let's do so. May God make it easy for us.

Add me to team november!. According to my app its 27th. Will be doing a scan soon to corroborate!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by frances01: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Krystalluv:

Yes. I don't have much symptoms too, just little nausea, heavy boobs and every minute hunger. Happy bumping to us.

same here, no serious symptoms apart from eating like hoodlum.
but my tummy is already showing and am just 7weeks+2days and FTM, then i also have this pulling effect especially after eating or when am standing complained to the DR yesterday he said is my baby moving but i don't understand

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Went for checkup today and my PCV has increased from 30-32%. smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
frances01:

but my tummy is already showing and am just 7weeks+2days and FTM, then i also have this pulling effect especially after eating or when am standing complained to the DR yesterday he said is my baby moving but i don't understand

I'll be 7weeks tomorrow. I also feel my stomach is coming out but I guess it's the too much food I eat. I read that the pulling sensation is the uterus expanding to accommodate the growing foetus.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tinudesi:

Eeyah sorry mama,it can be frustrating Sha we don't even have sleeping routine o he sleeps almost throughout day time and vigilante at night for likfour to six hours
I think I remembered u talking about gripe water for colic what's the dosage mama
2.5ml 3 times daily
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
frances01:

it’s growth

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kinado:

Add me to team november!. According to my app its 27th. Will be doing a scan soon to corroborate!
Done.. Welcome to team November

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damsel93(f): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
AbbynHummy:
Went for checkup today and my PCV has increased from 30-32%. smiley smiley smiley
How do I achieve this, last check up mine was 25%
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
ananne:
Good day ..

Getting worried.

Hope she went to the hospital? That's most likely the bloody show.
Wishing her safest delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
damsel93:

How do I achieve this, last check up mine was 25%

Well I didn't do anything special to build it up. Though my doc never complained about my PCV because it was 30% when I registered, he said it's only when the PCV keeps dropping. We were also told in antenatal classes that some women naturally have PCV of 30% and below. But I have been eating lots of vegetables lately, maybe that also contributed to the increase.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
ananne:

How much is your electric pump? Does it use power bank?

Can I see the pictures?

It's 12k ma'am.
It uses both electricity and power bank

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6109) (6110) (6111) (6112) (6113) (6114) (6115) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.