Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124086 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) (6124) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2021
tifelola:
Good morning mamas..for some days now I've been experiencing stomach pain if I sleep on my right side even if its just for 5mins and sleeping on left side alone is becoming more uncomfortable by the day since we can't lie on our backs. Pls,what can be the likely cause and what can i do..antenatal is till next Tuesday.
N.B in third trimester already

You're feeling those pains because you're most likely lying on some major blood vessels or some organs that have been pushed to the right by your growing baby.

Why don't you get a reclined chair, there's the plastic one or you can get the cushioned one or just put a pillow under because of aching pelvis. And get a short footstool to rest your feet on. You can catch about 4h sleep there and then move to the bed to catch the rest of the 5h or more you need.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2021
indian03:

Mama...my nipple is too big and flat to enter my baby mouth o. It was not like this with my first. Was it because I didn't do bipple therapy throughout pregnancy angry

You can still try now.
Use a manual pump or an electric pump to suction it out.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2021
Do you only feel this pain when you lie down? Or is the right side of your stomach paining you?

tifelola:
Good morning mamas..for some days now I've been experiencing stomach pain if I sleep on my right side even if its just for 5mins and sleeping on left side alone is becoming more uncomfortable by the day since we can't lie on our backs. Pls,what can be the likely cause and what can i do..antenatal is till next Tuesday.
N.B in third trimester already
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2021
indian03:

Its not much of a concern. My pcv was 30% when I gave birth 4 days ago and doctor said it was good
.Thank you so much sis for the response. How are you and baby doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stellx6: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2021
Good morning mothers, my night was a stressful one. Couldn't sleep from 12mn, inshort I woke up from that time in severe waist pain, unable to lie on both sides,was so restless, nauseated and vomiting this morning. DH who is a med said it's normal....Ha cry cry ... normal to be in such distressing state. Pls any help cos insomnia isn't funny at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by urcutecrush(f): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2021
Good morning mama’s.I will like to know if it is a general doctor that carries out cs operation or a gynecologist.I just found out the hospital that I registered at do not have gynecologist and my aunt is telling me to come to the hospital she works at because they have a gynecologist there but it is farther from my house.How about Normal delivery is it a must a gynecologist must be in charge or just a matron.Am thinking it is waste of time and money to just go and register at a new hospital next week at 38weeks.experienced mama’s please advise me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stellx6: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2021
urcutecrush:
Good morning mama’s.I will like to know if it is a general doctor that carries out cs operation or a gynecologist.I just found out the hospital that I registered at do not have gynecologist and my aunt is telling me to come to the hospital she works at because they have a gynecologist there but it is farther from my house.How about Normal delivery is it a must a gynecologist must be in charge or just a matron.Am thinking it is waste of time and money to just go and register at a new hospital next week at 38weeks.experienced mama’s please advise me.

There must be a gynecologist present on ground in case of any uncertainty .....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyreal(f): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
sunbestie:

Congrats sis... They Lord has made everything beautiful for you.
So happy for you
Thank you my cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Good afternoon mommas
Pls I need our input,my baby is 6months old and I haven't start menstruating.
Can I use levofem or combination 3 without menstruating?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
zaynie:

You can still try now.
Use a manual pump or an electric pump to suction it out.
Yes I would have contacted you but I'm not in lagos now and waybill is another thing I want to avoid. grin. I will go buy breast pump here in abeokuta
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
urcutecrush:

Pls gynaecologist is better. Even if matron is there, gynaecologist should be available. I registered at New hospital for antenatal when I was 38 weeks and then I was admitted 3 days later. My antenatal money just go to waste grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
Stellx6:
Good morning mothers, my night was a stressful one. Couldn't sleep from 12mn, inshort I woke up from that time in severe waist pain, unable to lie on both sides,was so restless, nauseated and vomiting this morning. DH who is a med said it's normal....Ha cry cry ... normal to be in such distressing state. Pls any help cos insomnia isn't funny at all.
So sorry momma Ejima.
The Lord is ur strength....
Just like ur Dh said, I think dey r all normal...
Besides, you have 2 great nations in there madam...*winkz*
Meanwhile, there's this pregnant mom mattress (abi wetin dem dey call am) I saw on jumia, u may ask mama z.aynie about it.
It could relief you of the discomfort in sleeping.
Pls, be strong.
The Lord is our strength!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mamas!
Please, biko BS dey hungry us ooo tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkay2016: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
africaflozy:
April mamas that have birthed their LOs, please submit your BS. Other April team mamas, I wish you safe delivery. No sorrow no weeping concerning all of us on this thread. Amen

Congratulations Joydan and Jhules, God bless the newborn and the entire family. We wish you quick recovery.

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender

1. africaflozy __ 05/04__Team Blue/ DOB-28/03 ...BS submitted
2. Jhules __ 16/04__ Team Blue/ DOB-
3. dunpredictable __31/04__Team Blue
4. Teetopic __18/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04 ...BS submitted
5. beegail __05/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04
6. Parkiz __07/04__Team Pink/ DOB-06/04
7. Zehner __24/4__unknown
8. Joydan98 __14/4__Team Blue/ DOB -21/04
9. tyreal __12/04__Team Blue/ DOB-04/04 ...BS submitted
10. enkay2016 __28/04__Team Pink
11. Phlota __29/04__Team Blue
12. Adetounvicky __04/04__Team Blue/ DOB-08/04
13. Chintes __23/04__Team Pink/ DOB -01/04
14. bolubej __08/04__Team Blue/ DOB-02/04
15. BarbieQwin __18/04__Team Blue / DOB-06/04
16. Mizfabulous18 __ 18/04__Team Pink

March Porter
1. Haryanphe __ Team Pink/ DOB-05/04
BA BA
I gave birth yesterday 28 April by 6:57 a.m
Edd 28 April.. baby's weight 3.5kg without tear. vaginal delivery.

my concern now is that whenever I try to stand I will just fall down and loose consciousness.. I feel week and can't stand up right for 2 minutes.. who has experienced this.
April cappo @africaflozy

I will submit bs when am strong

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
zaynie:

You're feeling those pains because you're most likely lying on some major blood vessels or some organs that have been pushed to the right by your growing baby.

Why don't you get a reclined chair, there's the plastic one or you can get the cushioned one or just put a pillow under because of aching pelvis. And get a short footstool to rest your feet on. You can catch about 4h sleep there and then move to the bed to catch the rest of the 5h or more you need.

I have kuku been using the pillow but still the same and as for the chair..will see if I'm able to get. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=Goldie50 post=101219447]Do you only feel this pain when you lie down? Or is the right side of your stomach paining you?

[quote]

Yes..only when I lie down
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Goldie50:
Do you only feel this pain when you lie down? Or is the right side of your stomach paining you?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
enkay2016:

BA BA

my concern now is that whenever I try to stand I will just fall down and loose consciousness.. I feel week and can't stand up right for 2 minutes.. who has experienced this.
April cappo @africaflozy

Congrats mama...biko,how did you do it that you had no tear?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
enkay2016:

BA BA

April cappo @africaflozy

Congrats mama, God bless the new born.
Quick recovery to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
enkay2016:

BA BA

April cappo @africaflozy

Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
enkay2016:

BA BA

my concern now is that whenever I try to stand I will just fall down and loose consciousness.. I f. eel week and can't stand up right for 2 minutes.. who has experienced this.
April cappo @africaflozy

Congrats

Pls take a very long nap and u get garden egg leave eat enough. U can ask for drip to gain more energy. Also check ur PVC and BP.

Finally stay in d hospital for adequate monitoring, don't joke with ur health, complain to ur dr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WetSmoke: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Welcome team mate, easy delivery to us all
ROSH83:
Good evening everyone,
I'm new here FTM
EDD: june 16

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenny53(f): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
enkay2016:

BA BA

April cappo @africaflozy

congrat dear May your baby be all that u wished for, pls did u use anything to avoid tear and are u a ftm?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Alright then. It's well. You can try this position, it helps me. Put your back legs straight, while your front leg should be resting on a pillow with bent knee. Then, you can get a cloth or towel to support your tummy from under. The picture is shown below.

tifelola:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by misskenny(f): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kinado:

No o! U are nov! Pls join me o!lols. Im 9 weeks 4 days na nov i be

Wow, ok

My app says December sha, not sure smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
enkay2016:

BA BA

April cappo @africaflozy

I was very weak when u gave birth too, I almost collapsed and for almost two days I was not strong enough to keep my eyes opened for for long hours...I asked for drip that would make me strong, I tried to eat even though it was not easy and I also took lots of lucozade boost, it really helped.

Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
enkay2016:

BA BA

April cappo @africaflozy

Congrats mommy.
To your question, a whole human being came out of you. Take time to REST. Let the doctor know how you feel. Your PCV should be checked too. You will be fine.
Kisses to the baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Congrats mummy. Please tell the doctor about it. He/she should even be aware. Try to rest as well.
enkay2016:

BA BA

April cappo @africaflozy

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alennsar(f): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Congratulations to all the mama's that have delivered, may your LOs be the coolness of your eyes Aameen.

Please any suggestions on how to ease my working steps? My baby seems to enjoy staying in my pelvic region, sometimes my legs will just hook me and my back is not helping matter as well.

MomoAdura biko I have been eyeing your team faa, and I pray to Allah for easy delivery but gaskiya I do not wish to push till June ooo.

Please create extra space for potential porters like me. Regards to your little prince

May almighty Allah subhauwa tahalla makes it easy for us all. Aameen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please I'll like to know the price of baby hanger.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Howyeh:
Mamas! Please, biko BS dey hungry us ooo tongue
you spoke my mind grin
Howyeh:
Mamas! Please, biko BS dey hungry us ooo tongue
you spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 1:15am On Apr 30, 2021
Goldie50:
Alright then. It's well. You can try this position, it helps me. Put your back legs straight, while your front leg should be resting on a pillow with bent knee. Then, you can get a cloth or towel to support your tummy from under. The picture is shown below.

Thanks ma'am...will sure try it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) (6124) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: joliefille(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.