Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134499 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=Stellx6 post=101202997][/quote]

Thanks sis!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
MomoAdura:

Yes oooo.
The earlier the better
Mama...my nipple is too big and flat to enter my baby mouth o. It was not like this with my first. Was it because I didn't do bipple therapy throughout pregnancy angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
tyreal:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Help me rejoice as my rainbow baby makes his grand entrance
DOB: 04 /04
EDD: 12/04
Weighing 3.5kg via cs after prolonged induced labour( details in BS)
Cc: April cappo Africafloxy
Team April
December 2020 cappo Sunbestie
Team December 2020
Congrats sis... They Lord has made everything beautiful for you.
So happy for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kinado:

Congratulations! I take the pregnacare original and i feel alright but maybe its the size of d drug that's making you feel that way for now.
U can put something in ur mouth after taking it...for me i use pepperfruit.

Thanks. I have always experienced vomitting and spitting anyway. I will try putting something in my mouth after taking it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
dunnybaby:
Good day all,happy to be here. Just found out am expecting two weeks ago so am just six weeks gone meaning am team December.
Though not a pregnancy that was expected but I still glorify God. It's my third preg and the last preg was 8 years ago. We were fine with the two boys only for God to surprise us.
Am here because I want to learn, truthfully,I have forgotten a lot of things and all the symptoms are just like my first pregnancy.
Am on Pregnancare plus but it makes me want to throw up,any help?
N:B- I wish for a girl this time.

Congratulations mama. Welcome teamie. many people complain Pregnancare makes them feel like throwing up. I think Folic acid is better for this first weeks.

Happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hazeleyezzzz1: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ebysuccess20:

Amen!! Present by the grace of God , any moma got a cerclage ?
Yeah.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preciousppearl(f): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
You all are really amazing,I appreciate,thanks.Amen to all your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
kinkybabie11:

She’s in Lagos?

You can shop with zaynie as well.... Market friendly price

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
I went to the hospital today,and was told my blood level is at the borderline (32%).Please,which iron supplement can I use to boost it aside ferrous sulphate?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atilla(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ROSH83: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good evening everyone,
I'm new here FTM
EDD: june 16

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Welcome teamie! Cappo add her. Supernatural delivery to us all.

Cc: Chochome

ROSH83:
Good evening everyone,
I'm new here FTM
EDD: june 16

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
cheesy
Udoh mama.
May your wishes be granted.
Zip up for where. tongue
We shall gather dey team come 2022 by the special grace of God.*runsout*

Stellx6:

Thank you ma for checking on us, we are fine by his grace by weekend I will go for scanning to determine their sexes. I pray it's XY n XX so I can finally zip up. The "beautiful" stress no be here ooo. Just wishing the days could fly n August be here. FTM and my tommy look like I'm in my 7-8 mths.. may the Lord give us the strength and grace to carry till term. Haven't started shopping yet, by will do so by may ending.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rockstar07: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
MomoAdura:

Use cotton wool and olive oil to clean the nipples. One of the benefits is to open the pores of the nipples for easy lactation and to also clean dirt.

Thank you ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stellx6: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
Howyeh:
cheesy
Udoh mama.
May your wishes be granted.
Zip up for where. tongue
We shall gather dey team come 2022 by the special grace of God.*runsout*

2022 prayer won't work ooo. The sweet stress of this present one mustn't repeat itself

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by misskenny(f): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
dunnybaby:
Good day all,happy to be here. Just found out am expecting two weeks ago so am just six weeks gone meaning am team December.
Though not a pregnancy that was expected but I still glorify God. It's my third preg and the last preg was 8 years ago. We were fine with the two boys only for God to surprise us.
Am here because I want to learn, truthfully,I have forgotten a lot of things and all the symptoms are just like my first pregnancy.
Am on Pregnancare plus but it makes me want to throw up,any help?
N:B- I wish for a girl this time.

Congratulations ma'am.

I use pregnacare Original, it's best for early stage of pregnancy. I feel ok after taking. I'm 9weeks gone. I should be team December.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Stellx6:

2022 prayer won't work ooo. The sweet stress of this present one mustn't repeat itself
It is well mama!
As we are gradually moving towards the 3rd trimester, may God make it easier for us all IJN!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teetopic(f): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
indian03:

Mama...my nipple is too big and flat to enter my baby mouth o. It was not like this with my first. Was it because I didn't do bipple therapy throughout pregnancy angry

Same problem I'm facing, nipple too big and my baby's mouth is so small and refuse to open her mouth wide enough for it to go in. Sometimes, I tried forcing it in her mouth but she get chokes. All I do is to express or give her formula.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
kinkybabie11:

She’s in Lagos?

Good evening mama, my name is Zainab and I run a baby shop in Surulere Lagos, Nana's Baby Essentials.
You can opt for doorstep delivery or pick up from our walk in store.
Shopping with me is easy peasy for a couple of reasons,
1. I've got a comprehensive price list which contains practically all you need and will guide your shopping.
2. A well detailed catalog on whatsapp that contains pictures and prices of baby items.
These 2 will certainly guide you in making the best choices as regards what you need for your baby and how much you'll likely be spending.
Here is the link to my catalog
https://wa.m.e/c/2348024740159
Please remove the dot between the m and the e

Find me on Instagram as www.instagram.com/nanasbabyessentials where I share budget tips, mommy tips and product descriptions.

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hello mamas. I saw my mucus plug on Monday. This morning I saw little wetness on my bed and I've been having wetness which I think is my water leaking. I had to use pad this evening. I've also been having on and off contractions for a while now.

Do I need to go to the hospital or still wait for regular contractions and also observe the water?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Thanks to all that replied me. You are so sweet here. God bless you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
dunpredictable:
Hello mamas. I saw my mucus plug on Monday. This morning I saw little wetness on my bed and I've been having wetness which I think is my water leaking. I had to use pad this evening. I've also been having on and off contractions for a while now.

Do I need to go to the hospital or still wait for regular contractions and also observe the water?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
misskenny:

Congratulations ma'am.

I use pregnacare Original, it's best for early stage of pregnancy. I feel ok after taking. I'm 9weeks gone. I should be team December.

No o! U are nov! Pls join me o!lols. Im 9 weeks 4 days na nov i be

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nykeeola: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Howyeh:

Ghen ghen.... cheesy we are adding up.
Ehugz....
we are glad to have you here mama.
Other August Preggers that are still peeping, is it when we start taking fines that u pipu wantu join us ni!
Anyway sha, our fine isnor gonna be much...
Just 2bags of rice with 2 cartons of shicken ni....*winkz
Pls, do & identify with this greatly favoured Team...we can't wait to have u.
By His grace, we shall be having our next roll call 1st week of May...

To our Muslim sisters, how fasting dey go....*tongue out*
aku ongbe o.
CONGRATULATIONS to our senior mamas that have put to bed, may the Lord nourish the little ones.
To the rest of us, May we all deliver safely IJN!
Our GTC Mums, you are in our prayers, your time has come IJMN!

Thanks Cappo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
dunpredictable:

Don't wait please leave for hospital immediately
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
dunpredictable:

Since your water is already leaking kindly go to the hospital tonight
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Adexmerry:
OMG. congratulations ma.. God bless you and LO. God please I want to port too o

I sent you a mail ma'am. Please, kindly reply.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fola90: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Cm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:11am On Apr 29, 2021
eminent91:
I went to the hospital today,and was told my blood level is at the borderline (32%).Please,which iron supplement can I use to boost it aside ferrous sulphate?

Its not much of a concern. My pcv was 30% when I gave birth 4 days ago and doctor said it was good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2021
Teetopic:

Same problem I'm facing, nipple too big and my baby's mouth is so small and refuse to open her mouth wide enough for it to go in. Sometimes, I tried forcing it in her mouth but she get chokes. All I do is to express or give her formula.

Exactly what I'm doing o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 5:06am On Apr 29, 2021
Good morning mamas..for some days now I've been experiencing stomach pain if I sleep on my right side even if its just for 5mins and sleeping on left side alone is becoming more uncomfortable by the day since we can't lie on our backs. Pls,what can be the likely cause and what can i do..antenatal is till next Tuesday.
N.B in third trimester already

(1) (2) (3) ... (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.