Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146073 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6140) (6141) (6142) (6143) (6144) (6145) (6146) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 1:44pm On May 18, 2021
futuremoma34:

For me, taking Garri with Grand nut works like magic. Try it and see

Really
Ayam coming.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 1:44pm On May 18, 2021
blackbae:
BA

And the Lord bless my home with a bouncing baby girl, on the 6th of May.
Both mother and baby are doing fine.

Cc MomoAdura

Congratulations to you. Welcome princess.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 1:49pm On May 18, 2021
Krystalluv:

I heard hot pap, tea, amala and ewedu work.

Thanks momma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 2:24pm On May 18, 2021
Ayauche:
My July mamas and papas how are we all doing? Don't worry we are almost there.

@ tifelola: mama how are you and LO doing? I hope you've been to the hospital recently to check that protein in your urine?

BlessedMyra : We remember you very well and expecting you back soonest. Stay safe mama

Thanks for checking on us Cappo, Hope you're fine too? Rechecked last week and it was still same o, will do again this week sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 3:02pm On May 18, 2021
Thank God it has stopped. You're well in Jesus name, Amen. Don't be scared o grin

Krystalluv:

Now I'm really scared. The pain has stopped though since yesterday evening. I don't even feel the slightest of it anymore. Lemme see how it goes before weekend. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 18, 2021
Good evening Sabi mamas,
I have a next to me baby cot for sale
In perfect condition
Chat me on WhatsApp if interested

Wishing everyone safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 6:54pm On May 18, 2021
[quote author=Trippleblessing post=101805019]Good morning Mama's.
Please I need your help.

I have a relative baby that is in the hospital, and I needed prayer for that child. Though I am not the mum, but the

Oh lord we plead for mercy and intervention for this child in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 6:57pm On May 18, 2021
MomoAdura:
Please oooooooooo.... someone should give me list of foods that boost breast milk. Thanking in advance.

Oat,pap,lactation cookies,pepper soup,lots of water, egusi soap, yogourt, kunu,. I found out that taking dairy pap or kunu while eating helped increase my supply. The more you take it, the higher the supply

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fola90: 7:43pm On May 18, 2021
My face is HORRIBLE cry
My chest, shoulders are horrible with pimples. I've always had acne in my pregnancies but this one is worse. Coupled with a big wide nose and swollen face.
Now imagine how I look sad cry
August is almost here, thank God.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 9:13pm On May 18, 2021
[quote author=Rhemaville post=101824453][/quote]

The child is healed in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twoMcfemad: 10:34pm On May 18, 2021
Trippleblessing:
Good morning Mama's.
Please I need your help.

I have a relative baby that is in the hospital, and I needed prayer for that child. Though I am not the mum, but the arrival of that child, brought me hope that God would bless my womb very soon.

He is currently on admission in an hospital.

Please Mama's, just say a word of prayer for this boy, I believed when women prays miracles happen, please say some prayers for this child, and I know God would honour our faith.

Safe delivery and happy bumping to every mama here.

The hand of the Lord is upon him and will perform great miracles. By morning, there will be fantastic Testimonies in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twoMcfemad: 10:37pm On May 18, 2021
Ayauche:
My July mamas and papas how are we all doing? Don't worry we are almost there.

Cappo, how una dey Madam? Today is 18th May fa which means July is just here. My Madam keep asking me "what is today's date"cheesy

May God strengthen all of us.

Regards to the family.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2021
Trippleblessing:
Good morning Mama's.
Please I need your help.

I have a relative baby that is in the hospital, and I needed prayer for that child. Though I am not the mum, but the arrival of that child, brought me hope that God would bless my womb very soon.

He is currently on admission in an hospital.

Please Mama's, just say a word of prayer for this boy, I believed when women prays miracles happen, please say some prayers for this child, and I know God would honour our faith.

Safe delivery and happy bumping to every mama here.
God will heal him in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruit4me: 11:30pm On May 18, 2021
evenin mummies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 11:47pm On May 18, 2021
MomoAdura:
Please oooooooooo.... someone should give me list of foods that boost breast milk. Thanking in advance.
Hot Pap, Quaker Oat, Palm Wine, Lactation Treats/Cookies - Check online vendors. Always drink lots of water, Put baby to breast always or Pump. I understand that it's a Demand versus Supply thing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 6:39am On May 19, 2021
Madam!
Be calming down grin grin
We haff imagine... tongue
& we see u looking beautiful
Yes! August is almost here by God's grace!
Safe delivery to us all IJN!
Fola90:
My face is HORRIBLE cry
My chest, shoulders are horrible with pimples. I've always had acne in my pregnancies but this one is worse. Coupled with a big wide nose and swollen face.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 7:31am On May 19, 2021
Rhemaville:

Oat,pap,lactation cookies,pepper soup,lots of water, egusi soap, yogourt, kunu,. I found out that taking dairy pap or kunu while eating helped increase my supply. The more you take it, the higher the supplying
my
Thanks momma but what is diary pap?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 8:03am On May 19, 2021
MomoAdura:
my
Thanks momma but what is diary pap?

Sorry I meant hot pap

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 8:05am On May 19, 2021
Fola90:
My face is HORRIBLE cry

Be calming down. We would soon affload you are still beautiful the way you are. You are doing a great job. Take lots of pics so when the baby arrives you can look at it and even show the baby when he or she arrives.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 8:53am On May 19, 2021
twoMcfemad:

Cappo, how una dey Madam? Today is 18th May fa which means July is just here. My Madam keep asking me "what is today's date"cheesy

May God strengthen all of us.

Regards to the family.

We dey fine sir. �� I really understand madam, e no easy at all. For my own mind May has ended, na June we dey.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 8:59am On May 19, 2021
Fola90:
My face is HORRIBLE cry

cheesy grin cheesy Which August is almost here? You still have 3 full months, just be enjoying your package like that.
If you see the way me I scratch eh, the Lord is our strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fola90: 9:10am On May 19, 2021
Howyeh:
Madam!
Be calming down grin grin
We haff imagine... tongue
& we see u looking beautiful
Yes! August is almost here by God's grace!
Safe delivery to us all IJN!

Amen , IJN !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fola90: 9:10am On May 19, 2021
Rhemaville:

Be calming down. We would soon affload you are still beautiful the way you are. You are doing a great job. Take lots of pics so when the baby arrives you can look at it and even show the baby when he or she arrives.

Thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fola90: 9:12am On May 19, 2021
Ayauche:

cheesy grin cheesy Which August is almost here? You still have 3 full months, just be enjoying your package like that.

No joor, it's just 2 and half months.
Amen o, the Lord is our strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:16am On May 19, 2021
Amakachris95:

Wow!!! Congratulations mama�� May he bring happiness and joy to your home and the world��
Hi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 12:41pm On May 19, 2021
My waddling mamas, how are you doing? We can start updating/submitting our edd and gender.

Roll call for our Overcomers ship 19/5/2021
TEAM OCTOBER! TEAM OVERCOMERS!!
@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace
@DocAdray
@estagirl
@eminent91
@Mzwealthy
@glimpse
@Misblah

Affliction shall not rise a second time, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:47pm On May 19, 2021
Angeltolly my team May 2020 cappo come and see o, your baby is one already..... Chai,, my Mofifoluwa is 1...Happy birthday princess.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 1:14pm On May 19, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team DECEMBER 2021

Pls let's drop our monikers and EDD under this post. Let me assist the cappo before she comes.

1. Krystalluv 11th

December 27th

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 1:28pm On May 19, 2021
Mama, August people will vex for you o. E no reach 3 full months. We don de count down. smiley
Ayauche:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 2:13pm On May 19, 2021
Congratulations to all May mamas dropping it hot hot.....to all those still waddling, may God make it easy for us all. Those owing B.S should please send them in, let's encourage other mamas with our experiences. Don't forget to be mention me in your B.A.

1. Indian03 05/05/21.....................XY
Delivered DOB 25/04/21 B.S
submitted

2. harbeams 30/05/21...................XY
Delivered DOB 11/05/21

3. momoadura 11/05/21. .............
XY Delivered DOB 24/04/21 B.S
Submitted

4. Agiboma 14/05/21.....................

5. Yummysuits 05/05/21................XY
Delivered 30/05/21

6. Busybeei5 07/05/21...................XY
Delivered 11/05/21

7. damsel93 25/05/21....................XX

8. LOLOMMA15/05/21...................XY[/b]
Delivered Dob 04/05/21

9. Josphine4good 27/05/21...........XY

10. Mydreams25
25/05/2021............Green Delivered
DOB 16/5/21 B.S submitted

11.Urcutecrush 05/20/21...............XY

12. Khay01 31/05/21......................

13. Keeky08 25/05/21....................XX

14. Ananne 24/05/21.......................XY
Delivered DOB 10/05/21 B.S Submitted

15.Rockstar07 27/05/21.................XX & XX
Delivered DOB May 1 B.S Submitted

16. Meyshia 18/5/21.......................

17. Kokolet007 04/05/21.................XX
Delivered 6/05/21

18. rosey11 09/05/21.......................

19. Mina1Musa 17/05/21.................XY

20. mbula 23/5/21............................XY
Delivered DOB 5/5/21 B.S Submitted

21. Hyfe 10/5/21..............................XY
Delivered DOB 6/05/21

22. Asey 23/5/21..............................XX
Delivered 3/5/21

23. Fumbaby ........................................XY

24. Blackbae 23/5/21........................Green

25. Tutulicious 6/5/21.......................XX

26. Etememi13 20/5/21....................XY

27. Leahmarh 15/5/21................ XY & XY
Delivered DOB 23/4/21

28 Adexmerry10/5/21......................XY
Delivered DOB 4/05/21 B.S submitted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olanewton01(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2021
Doctors in the house, is it possible to know the exact date of the pregnancy from the scan?
Does +/- 2weeks added to EDD also affects the exact date of the pregnancy?
I need comprehensive explanation...thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by harbeams: 5:08pm On May 19, 2021
To God the glory I welcome my testimony 11th May 2021 via elective Cs.
Everyone is doing fine...
cc momoadura.

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6140) (6141) (6142) (6143) (6144) (6145) (6146) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.