Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138114 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6160) (6161) (6162) (6163) (6164) (6165) (6166) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
wandeykul:
Infact I just stopped vomitting on Saturday,I can't wait for the rest to stop too. It's not easy. Team Dec too

My sister,I had appetite to eat today and I was so happy. I also haven't thrown up today. Am 11 weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sarima07: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin make my August pple catch you first, omo one leg July, another leg August.. My bump is just paining me anyhow these days, I just want to believe that it's baby growth and stretch that is causing it.
Ayauche:

wink cheesy grin Port go where?? Na our member be this nah, I no carry I have already kidnapped her to the vibrant team . I will add her name sharply.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
wey we don port u finish.....biko leave matter for matthais

sarima07:
grin grin make my August pple catch you first, omo one leg July, another leg August.. My bump is just paining me anyhow these days, I just want to believe that it's baby growth and stretch that is causing it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Slimbae2:
Mama's am July team, but am having pains in my belly and my next appointment is in two weeks time.

i think u shld just go n see ur dr. u don't hv t wait till 2 weeks.

cc ayauche

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 4:06am On Jun 04, 2021
YummySuits:
Sabi mamas please o. Is it possible for a baby to develop diaper rash from using different brands of diapers?

I've been switching between Huggies and molfix, but I want to try some other brands we were gifted. Someone told me it could cause a rash so I'm scared to use these other brands, but will I let them go to waste? sad
Yh I use sudocrem because I can’t obviously throw out the diaper

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2021
YummySuits:
Sabi mamas please o. Is it possible for a baby to develop diaper rash from using different brands of diapers?

I've been switching between Huggies and molfix, but I want to try some other brands we were gifted. Someone told me it could cause a rash so I'm scared to use these other brands, but will I let them go to waste? sad

It mostly happens to babies with sensitive skin.
My kids used up all the diapers we were gifted and nothing happened.
The most important thing is to watch the retention of the other brands.
If you used Huggies for like 6h straight, check these ones by thr 4th hr.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Good morning mamas.

Don't forget that if you're looking for the best place to shop for your baby whether online or physical, you can come to us!
Great price!
Beautiful items!
Great customer service!

We're here for it.

Do you have your list drafted already? Share it with us kiss

Are you on bedrest and can't go shopping for your baby, let's send all the pictures to yiu for you to choose from.
Are you in a remote area but still want your baby to use the latest trends kiss send me a message o!
Are you just too busy to go shopping? Ngwanu, branch this side.
You don't like shopping in the open market, but you're looking for Market prices and market variety. Heeyyyyyy God, come inside my DM o!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Omakraid:

Thanks mama, it ended in a miscarriage

So so sorry for your loss mama. God will visit you soonest. Be strong
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Good morning mamas. Please who has an idea about Exotic baby products. I have a set of Exotic baby cosmetics but I'm skeptical on using them especially the body cream.
@zaynie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2021
dunpredictable:

So so sorry for your loss mama. God will visit you soonest. Be strong
Amen, thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hanzee(f): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2021
MumIbeji:
Congratulations to the June mamas that just birthed their Los, May God bless and keep watch you all.

TEAM NOVEMBER

Roll call for the month of June
S/N......Moniker..........EDD
1. Sweetyie......... 6th
2. Toke21................11th
3. Wifeysist...........27th
4. mumibeji.............19th
5. Exceldamsel........
6. Onyinyechika08.....19th
7. Blackfinegirl.........
8. greatlinda...............28th
9. GreatGodwins.........20th
10. Kinado...................27th
11. Hanzee................. 13th
12. Victoriouswoman....22nd

Fellow teamies how are we doing? We are in our second trimester now, I believe MS should have reduced to the barest minimum or stopped finally.
Exceldamsel and Blackfinegirl please come and supply your edd
May God make it easy for us.

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive

Glory be to God MS has drastically reduced and am gradually returning back to my old self but the appetite to eat at little intervals no be here.. I wish us all smooth ride all the through the journey.. Cappo nice work

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misblah(f): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
estagirl:

Thanks am going fine. Pls update my EDD October 24...will be going for scan I. 2 weeks time, maybe I will see d sex of my baby. Although I already have a boy and a girl. Any sex is good for me.....
I wish everyone of us an easy journey

Honestly can’t wait for October �
Went for scan on Tuesday and they couldn’t get the sex. I don’t mind tho
By His grace we’d all give our BS in 4months time. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Good day preggy Mamas
June mamas where are we now this place is a bit quiet o
MissFree and Goldie50 how are you and LO doing.
Mamas make una give us BA Na, I hope we are all doing fine in the ministry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
MomoAdura:

TEAM MAY 2021

Alhamdulilahi Robil'Alameen
We came, we saw, we conquered...
All glory and adoration to the Almighty for how far he has led us, the May mamas.

We were 28 but recorded 18 B.As,
I believe some of the remaining 10 have birthed their LOs but have issues with logging in to share their B As & B.Ss, I also know that some people will port to June.

I pray for our June mamas...the same God who did the supernatural for us will do for you too. Eagerly looking forward to your BAs and BSs. 

Officially signing out of May 2021 and handing over all my other "yet to deliver teamies" to God & Cappo Chocome. I'm with you in soul and prayers. May God see you through & make it end in happiness and testimonies.
***Peace out***

Indian03 05/05/21.....................XY
Delivered DOB 25/04/21 B.S
submitted

2. harbeams 30/05/21...................XY
Delivered DOB 11/05/21

3. momoadura 11/05/21. .............
XY Delivered DOB 24/04/21 B.S
Submitted

4. Agiboma 14/05/21.....................

5. Yummysuits 05/05/21................XY
Delivered 30/05/21

6. Busybeei5 07/05/21...................XY
Delivered 11/05/21

7. damsel93 25/05/21....................XX
Delivered DOB 29/05/21

8. LOLOMMA15/05/21...................XY
Delivered Dob 04/05/21

9. Josphine4good 27/05/21...........XY

10. Mydreams25
25/05/2021............Green Delivered
DOB 16/5/21 B.S submitted

11.Urcutecrush 05/20/21...............XY
Delivered 16/5/21

12. Khay01 31/05/21......................

13. Keeky08 25/05/21....................XX
Delivered DOB 25/05/21

14. Ananne 24/05/21.......................XY
Delivered DOB 10/05/21 B.S Submitted

15.Rockstar07 27/05/21.................XX & XX
Delivered DOB May 1 B.S Submitted

16. Meyshia 18/5/21.......................

17. Kokolet007 04/05/21.................XX
Delivered 6/05/21

18. rosey11 09/05/21.......................

19. Mina1Musa 17/05/21.................XY

20. mbula 23/5/21............................XY
Delivered DOB 5/5/21 B.S Submitted

21. Hyfe 10/5/21..............................XY
Delivered DOB 6/05/21

22. Asey 23/5/21..............................XX
Delivered 3/5/21

23. Fumbaby ........................................XY

24. Blackbae 23/5/21........................Green

25. Tutulicious 6/5/21.......................XX

26. Etememi13 20/5/21....................XY

27. Leahmarh 15/5/21................ XY & XY
Delivered DOB 23/4/21

28 Adexmerry10/5/21......................XY
Delivered DOB 4/05/21 B.S submitted
Cc: MomoAdura
I delivered a baby boy on 5/5/2021 and I've dropped my B.A long ago what's left is my B.S which I will definitely drop.
Please update.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misblah(f): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
dunnybaby:

My sister,I had appetite to eat today and I was so happy. I also haven't thrown up today. Am 11 weeks.

Lol this is so me. I’m 20weeks but my appetite has almost been non existent for weeks now. Finished my food for the first time in a long time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misblah(f): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Good morning Mamas. I have 2 questions please.
1) will wearing band trousers above my 5months old numb press my LO’s head?
2) sometimes I wake up almost on my stomach, like tilted downwards. Shey this wouldn’t squeeze my LO

I’m 20weeks by the way and haven’t done my anomaly scan yet
Thanks in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hazel01(f): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Oliran:

TEAM SEPTEMBER Roll call
Team supernatural delivery
May Almighty God make the journey easy peasy for everyone. At the end of the journey there shall be NO Loss.

1. fabmummy........... 6th
2. oliran................... 20th......... XX
3. Nzlove....................20th
4. gratefulme40.. ....... 19th
5. Esetim............ ....... 26th
6. typicaltemi.............11th......XY
7. vickynne..........12th
8. purplerain........16th.........XX
9. flourish2021.......
10. AkaSugargurl...... 16th
11. hazel01..........20th
12. supernet4......20th
13. Godliness05......25th

September Team members, I trust we are doing well. Please let's update the sex of our babies.

You are welcome to Team supernatural delivery Godliness05
Kindly mention me or quote this roll-call for the update.

good afternoon ma,my baby is XY..

i have started buying the items on my list. In the hospital list i saw 2 shawls , can i replace with 2 flannels instead? someone told me they only use shawls on baby christening day..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agbeke16: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=FairyGodmother

Yes,my friend was given as a trial drug while pregnant with her third child and PCV wasnt improving inspite of various efforts. The tothema worked.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
chocome:
Good day preggy Mamas
I'm here Cappo,no signs yet o,I'm tired of eating pineapple, EDD is in few days time.God will see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Preggo mummies, I need help and prayers. I'm now 5 weeks and 1 day. I've been having PMS like cramps since week 3 and it has yet to subside. I took about 6 tests on different days which all came out positive but faint, and I read somewhere that the line should be getting darker gradually, but it's not at all.

Also I'm noticing that some symptoms I had are no longer there, like the slight sore breasts and nausea.

I was so devasted this morning thinking I'm going to have (or may have had a missed miscarriage).

Anyone with such experience? And please your prayers, and lots of baby dust. I'm really attached to this pregnancy despite having two kids already ( probably because I want a girl now)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EbyFloxy: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
chocome:
Good day preggy Mamas

Hello momas. Hope we are all faring well.
Cappo thanks for checking up, everyday feels same oo. No sign of labour or wat do I even know, FTM.
Ablemamas plx I have queshion ooo... All those momas that said oza room activities is swt at this time, howfar naaa The thing is so painful and V is soo tight now ehnnn.
I keep wondering is dis where a whole baby will come out from when oga's P is such a struggle to enter unless we lubricate. Abi is d tightness abnormal? Pls I need more highlights on this matter, coz I'm praying for episiotomy free labour (38wks+).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Meyshia:

Cc: MomoAdura
I delivered a baby boy on 5/5/2021 and I've dropped my B.A long ago what's left is my B.S which I will definitely drop.
Please update.

I don't receive some mentions maybe that's why I missed it. I'll update it. Regards to our prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
EbyFloxy:

Cappo thanks for checking up, everyday feels same oo. No sign of labour or wat do I even know, FTM.
Ablemamas plx I have queshion ooo... All those momas that said oza room activities is swt at this time, howfar naaa The thing is so painful and V is soo tight now ehnnn.
I keep wondering is dis where a whole baby will come out from when oga's P is such a struggle to enter unless we lubricate. Abi is d tightness abnormal? Pls I need more highlights on this matter, coz I'm praying for episiotomy free labour (38wks+).
Sorry mama, i can relate 100% .
Oza room activities was exactly same for me.
But as for the tightness/delivery palava...i opted for c.s, embarassed(because i couldn't stand labour pain)
Other mamas help shook mouth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
EbyFloxy:

It was neither here nor there for me. The only thing is that it seems to be my labour inducer in both pregnancies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
zaynie:
Good morning mamas.

Don't forget that if you're looking for the best place to shop for your baby whether online or physical, you can come to us!
Great price!
Beautiful items!
Great customer service!

We're here for it.

Do you have your list drafted already? Share it with us kiss

Are you on bedrest and can't go shopping for your baby, let's send all the pictures to yiu for you to choose from.
Are you in a remote area but still want your baby to use the latest trends kiss send me a message o!
Are you just too busy to go shopping? Ngwanu, branch this side.
You don't like shopping in the open market, but you're looking for Market prices and market variety. Heeyyyyyy God, come inside my DM o!

Mama Zaynie..pls your whatsapp no o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cappo, it hasn't been easy o. I have not had a full night sleep since LO came. Vigilante is not funny at all. But, I bless God for the privilege. Please, how long does it take for breast milk to come? Mine is not dripping well yet. I use NAN 1 to supplement it cos she's very hungry.

chocome:
Good day preggy Mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
Same thing happened to me. Sex was difficult except we use a lubricant. Some women are the opposite though. It varies. As for childbirth, I think the vagina opens up on its own.

EbyFloxy:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
MumIbeji:
sorry teamie, might be the drugs.. Just wait and see.. I'll update your Edd

Thanks cappo!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WetSmoke: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
We still de wait o. I am 4cm dilated with no contractions yet. I just de wait, did another membrane sweep today. Will be induced next week if nothing.
chocome:
Good day preggy Mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
WetSmoke:
We still de wait o. I am 4cm dilated with no contractions yet. I just de wait, did another membrane sweep today. Will be induced next week if nothing.

My mind was with you just now,only for me to login and see your post.God will perfect it,4cm you're almost there,SD in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
hazel01:

good afternoon ma,my baby is XY..

i have started buying the items on my list. In the hospital list i saw 2 shawls , can i replace with 2 flannels instead? someone told me they only use shawls on baby christening day..

I used only one shawl when I had my son, I used it on Naming ceremony day and when we go out to cover baby's head when I back him and it's cold. So I'd advise you get one shawl and 2 flannels.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
:

TEAM SEPTEMBER Roll call
Team supernatural delivery
May Almighty God make the journey easy peasy for everyone. At the end of the journey there shall be NO Loss.

1. fabmummy........... 6th
2. oliran................... 20th......... XX
3. Nzlove....................20th
4. gratefulme40.. ....... 19th
5. Esetim............ ....... 26th
6. typicaltemi.............11th......XY
7. vickynne..........12th
8. purplerain........16th.........XX
9. flourish2021.......
10. AkaSugargurl...... 16th
11. hazel01..........20th.......XY
12. supernet4......20th
13. Godliness05......25th

September Team members, I trust we are doing well. Please let's update the sex of our babies.
Kindly mention me or quote this roll-call for the update.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6160) (6161) (6162) (6163) (6164) (6165) (6166) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1stymom(f), JstBrave(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.