Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124961 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) (6188) (6189) (6190) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Betgal(f): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021
ROLL CALL For THE LAST WEEK Of JUNE

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

PRESENTING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES
Porter's club
Rukkington 25th June 2021 XX & XY

May Almighty God continue to bless and protect our babies.

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
Spakuls .............. 01/07/21 ............. XX
justifiedcoyy ....... 03/07/21 ............. XY
LeProfessor ........ 07/07/21 ............. XX & XY
tifelola .................. 17/07/21 ............. XY
sexymomiyo ......... 19/07/21 ............. SURPRISE
Slimbae.................. 19/07/21.............. XY
ayauche ................. 21/07/21 ............. XY
UnApologeTic1 ..... 25/07/21............. unknown
enque .................... 29/07/21 ............. XX
Iyamefa ................. 30/07/21 ............ XY
Goldengold2.......... 27/07/21............. XX
claseek................... 31/07/21............. unknown
spaq........................ 4/07/21............... unknown
twoMcfemad
thoseen21 .............. 3/07/21 .............. XY
Betgal ..................... 12/07/21 ............ XX
MumDuke ............... 25/07/21 ............ XY
Hazeleyezzzz1........ 10/07/21............. XX
Meggitto21.............. 17/07/21............ XY

Please its important you answer this roll call so we can know how you are doing.

Spakuls, justifiedcoyy and LeProfessor how are we doing? We hope to hear from you.
Do have a great day mamas and papas

We're doing well cappo, waddling is in full effect now, it's not been easy especially when you have a hyperactive toddler to take care of. Counting down seriously! May the good Lord make it easy for us all IJN. Thanks for the concern ma'am, trust you're doing great!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twoMcfemad: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

Porter's club

twoMcfemad

Please its important you answer this roll call so we can know how you are doing.

Spakuls, justifiedcoyy and LeProfessor how are we doing? We hope to hear from you.

We dey kámpe sir. We are counting down. Different dates have been given in past weeks and not sure, owing to previous pregnancies. But bags packed and good to go. Thanks for checking ma'am.

How are you too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tinudesi:

Did u have swollen feet and face while pregnant if yes its possible u still experiencing it,i can't remember fathers day date again o but if it's more than a week u delivered it should have gone down please visit your doctor asap .
For the tear sit bath of two weeks should heal the tear although body differs

I want to ask if it's possible for the stitch to come off after one week. This past Saturday made it exactly a week I delivered and when I was bathing that Saturday I saw the thread that was used to stitch the tear when I was having my sit bath. I'm a little bit worried because I checked down there with a mirror and noticed a small piece of skin but it's not bleeding. But I'm not having pain, though the doctor said that the tear was small but I'm wondering if it's possible for the stitch to come off within a week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
chocome:

I hope PecAbby, Tessyj4, Jogurl, Rosh83, AbbynHummy, Anisef, Orangb, Bibbzz, are all doing great. Pls respond to this so we know you are all ok

I'm okay thanks cappo, baby is doing great. She is usually asleep during the day, but awake at night. I have not been sleeping well, since I delivered I haven't slept in the afternoon, I think I'm having insomnia, don't know why. Last night I was so tired and I was dozing off while breastfeeding baby, I was so tired but couldn't sleep because of baby and after a while (around 11pm) the sleep cleared off from my eyes, I didn't sleep again till like 3pm. I also noticed discharge from my baby's right ear.

The vigilante is not easy at all oh, coupled with the fact that I have to care of my older children.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keeky08: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
AbbynHummy:

I want to ask if it's possible for the stitch to come off after one week. This past Saturday made it exactly a week I delivered and when I was bathing that Saturday I saw the thread that was used to stitch the tear when I was having my sit bath. I'm a little bit worried because I checked down there with a mirror and noticed a small piece of skin but it's not bleeding. But I'm not having pain, though the doctor said that the tear was small but I'm wondering if it's possible for the stitch to come off within a week

This happened to me too on 2 different occasions after pooping. I was scared to death but I later read about it online that I was normal for some stitches to come off.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Howyeh:

OK mama.
Noted.
U r welcome.
Thanks. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jogurl(f): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
BA! BA!!
I delivered a bouncing baby boy on the 25th of June as opposed to Scan gender as girl Edd 28th of June. The Lord is Faithful!! We are all doing well to the glory of God. BS coming soon vigilante no easy.
Cc:-chocome

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymomiyo(f): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Jogurl:
BA! BA!!
I delivered a bouncing baby boy on the 25th of June as opposed to Scan gender as girl Edd 28th of June. The Lord is Faithful!! We are all doing well to the glory of God. BS coming soon vigilante no easy.
congratulation Ma, Baby you are welcome.wait o, scan give you a girl and you deliver a boy?this is serious o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymomiyo(f): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

Porter's club

twoMcfemad

present ma.thank God that July is already here,am very happy.the only issue here is tiredness and waist pains.walking now is even a task on it's own.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
sexymomiyo:
congratulation Ma, Baby you are welcome.wait o, scan give you a girl and you deliver a boy?this is serious o.

Happened to my friend on 2 of her pregnancies. cheesy

1st pregnancy : Scan said boy, she gave birth to a girl.

2nd pregnancy : Scan said girl, she gave birth to a boy. The boy had to wear pink clothes o and had pink baby rocker, cos his aunt already sent these items before he was borngrin grin grin grin

I come dey wonder whether the sonographer no see well undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RhemaDavids(f): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
We are here oooo,I have not been able to leave my house since, but is well
semisola:
Greetings to my fellow January Mamas, I know we still have a long way to go.

How are we? It’s few weeks to our second trimester and I can’t wait.
How’s the morning sickness, fatigue and bloating coming?

Hamzashaf99
Semisola
Esthered
RhemaDavids
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Keeky08:

This happened to me too on 2 different occasions after pooping. I was scared to death but I later read about it online that I was normal for some stitches to come off.

Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bibbzz:

EDD is 29th of June

Hello mama. Have you born?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
[quote author=Ayauche post=103181570]TEAM JULY 2021

Porter's club

Cappo thank you we are doing great just Braxton hicks here n there. Edd seems too far but thank God we are almost there. Bags are packed and we are just waiting. Safe delivery to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
AbbynHummy:

It's possible since it's not painful anymore it's healing or healed already

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
semisola:
Greetings to my fellow January Mamas, I know we still have a long way to go.

How are we? It’s few weeks to our second trimester and I can’t wait.
How’s the morning sickness, fatigue and bloating

Vomiting frequently especially in the mornings and can't take my vitamins consistently.
Fatigue no be here o, I dey form super woman for office but na wash.
Bloating.....food no dey digest quick. I have to eat in bits and sit for 2 hours plus especially at night.

Thanks for checking on us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Jogurl:
BA! BA!!

Congratulations dear Welcome beautiful princess to Earth you shall be an an avenue of blessings to your parents. Am so happy for you ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Blessed Momma.

Please advice.

I am a runaway momma who suffered repeated miscarriages and a still birth. So I went off for sometime to heal and and focus on myself.

So, here we are at 8 weeks already and this time accompanied with so much discomfort; fever, loss appetite, nausea, weakness and increased appetite. As much as I am not really complaining, I wish I can feel better any soon. I am yet to go for a scan. Planning to do so at 12 weeks. I hope that is OK.

So, I already treated malaria. Doctor prescribed Artesunate + camoquin but pharmacist was particular about preggy momma not using it. So, kinda mixed feeling. So, after giving Doctor feedback, he adviced I take only the camoquin with paracetamol. Even though he sounded like it did not matter but, just to give me comfort.

Secondly, I have been getting regular headaches and I am not sure taking paracetamol ones in a while is healthy, even though, it does not seem to help the ache.

Please advice.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
chocome:
Hello mamas

Pls June mamas answer your name with a smile for me.

1.chocome ___EDD June 15__team pink__ Delivered June 10 @6:20 pm√

2. Anisef ___EDD June 10__team pink

3. MissFree ___EDD June 18__ team blue__Delivered June 1st @11pm √___ B S Submitted

4. Orangb ___EDD June 7__ team blue

5. Goldie50 ___EDD June 7__ team pink__Delivered June 1st √__B S submitted

6. Bibbzz ___EDD June 29

7. best1708 ___EDD June 8 __team XY__Delivered June 16√

8. Sexymum1 ___EDD June24__ team pink__Delivered June 18√

9. Wetsmoke ___EDD June1__team pink __Delivered June 5 √ __ B S Submitted

10. EbyFloxy ____EDD June 10__team blue__Delivered June 7 √

11. AbbynHummy___EDD June 11, team pink __Delivered June 19

12. AbleGodDidIt ____ EDD June 30, team XY

13. Alennsar ____EDD June 1__ team Blue Delivered June 19__B S submitted

14. Rosh83_____EDD June

15. Jogurl_____ EDD June 28__ team XX __Delivered June 25√ baby girl

16. Tessyj4______ EDD June 12 __team?

17. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf ____ EDD June 21 __team xx Delivered June 7√

18. PecAbby_____EDD June 29 __team surprise

I hope PecAbby, Tessyj4, Jogurl, Rosh83, AbbynHummy, Anisef, Orangb, Bibbzz, are all doing great. Pls respond to this so we know you are all ok
We are doing fine,down with malaria.Just trying to be good.I will drop my BS soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Esthered:

Vomiting frequently especially in the mornings and can't take my vitamins consistently.
Fatigue no be here o, I dey form super woman for office but na wash.
Bloating.....food no dey digest quick. I have to eat in bits and sit for 2 hours plus especially at night.

Thanks for checking on us.

Chai!
So sorry mama, it will get better in weeks time..

All my symptoms has subsided as am almost 10 weeks, did scan and baby is fine, thank God.

Take it gently, are you a FTM?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Splasshhh:
Blessed Momma.

Please advice.

I am a runaway momma who suffered repeated miscarriages and a still birth. So I went off for sometime to heal and and focus on myself.

So, here we are at 8 weeks already and this time accompanied with so much discomfort; fever, loss appetite, nausea, weakness and increased appetite. As much as I am not really complaining, I wish I can feel better any soon. I am yet to go for a scan. Planning to do so at 12 weeks. I hope that is OK.

So, I already treated malaria. Doctor prescribed Artesunate + camoquin but pharmacist was particular about preggy momma not using it. So, kinda mixed feeling. So, after giving Doctor feedback, he adviced I take only the camoquin with paracetamol. Even though he sounded like it did not matter but, just to give me comfort.

Secondly, I have been getting regular headaches and I am not sure taking paracetamol ones in a while is healthy, even though, it does not seem to help the ache.

Please advice.

You are carrying this precious baby to term in Jesus name.

Pls do check all your drugs with doctors and google them too to be doubly sure.
The above drugs are quite safe for pregnancy, hasten to treat the malaria as it’s very bad in pregnancy..

You will be fine. Since you have had repeated pregnancy loss you should be monitored throughly and put on certain medications. Pls do see a doctor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
semisola:

Chai!
So sorry mama, it will get better in weeks time..

All my symptoms has subsided as am almost 10 weeks, did scan and baby is fine, thank God.

Take it gently, are you a FTM?

I hope so.
I'm past 10 weeks but still vomiting like.....
Yes I am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nausea does not seem to go away crying x�����������
7+weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good evening to this lovely family. Congratulations to those that have birthed their Los .
Aug mamas , hope the journey is moving on smoothly. After July is August.
Tomorrow is my antenatal at general hospital.
God will grant us safe delivery in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
BS BS BS
Immediately after my wedding last year,I started trying to have a baby cox like two weeks after the wedding, one of my in_laws has started asking me how far.I started buying pt strips but each time I test,it always came out negative and I would be dejected,it got to a stage that DH said I shouldn't buy PT strips again,that am I God?That was how I stopped testing and focused on my ovulation calculation, a doctor friend helped monitored it too,but all throughout the five fertile days,hubby and I met on the first and last days cox Oga was complaining of tiredness, my doctor friend wasn't happy we didn't follow up the fertile days well and advised we try again next month.Towards the end of September, I started feeling feverish coupled with a serious waist pain.I endured it but went to the hospital when it was becoming unbearable, I was sent for tests and scan and was told it was infection, I was given antibiotics for hubby and I plus malaria drugs,I started taking the drugs,but on the fourth day I had a dream and was carrying a baby in the dream.I got a pt strip and ran a test,lo and behold it came out positive, I started crying and praising God, I called my husband but he said it can't be pregnancy that he will confirm from his friend that is doctor, the doctor asked me to discontinue the drugs immediately and come to his hospital for proper check up, I was sent for scan and was confirmed eight weeks pregnant.That was how the journey started,first trimester was smooth except for constant abdominal cramps,I was placed on duphaston.
Second trimester was hell for me,I was seriously sick and placed on bed rest,hubby automatically became my errand boy, he cooks,wash,do the dishes,empty the trash can,mop the floor infact do all the house chores.I pitied him but I can't really do much.It continued that way till third trimester, at seven month my tummy was overbig already and people keep asking when will I put to bed,I found the question so disgusting.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2021
BS continued
I was hoping to port to May when I started seeing discharge at 37 weeks,it continued and stopped at 39 weeks with on and off contractions. I went to the hospital and was checked but was told my cervix was closed.The pain continued till 40 weeks,my doctor said if by 41 weeks I didn't fall into serious labour that he will induce me.I was hoping for a serious contraction but it was the same on and off,I rushed to the hospital one morning when the pain was severe only for the nurse to check and said I'm 2cm gone that I should go and come back, I got home and the contractions stopped again.At 41 weeks,my hubby followed me to see the doctor, the doctor said I should book for CS but if i wish to,I can try that he will induce,I left his office dejected,I was admitted the next day,he did cervical ripening for me and blood started gushing out,I was told to endure and let the balloon fall off,when the balloon fell off,I was already at 6cm.I was placed on drip and induction started,a nurse forcefully burst the water bag claiming that the baby will come fast,but for good 24 hours,I was in 6cm and groaning in pains,baby too struggling to come outside, different nurses and doctors kept on coming to check if I've exceeded 6cm,my private part became swollen cox of too much fingers and instruments entering it,when the induction was 38 hours,I started feeling dizzy,like my soul will soon depart,my baby heartbeat was beating fast,I started shouting that I will soon faint,they started running around, was placed on oxygen for six hours,I told the doctor i don't want to try again,that I will do CS. I was given a form to sign and was prepared for theatre.I was already weak cox immediately the nurse bursted the water bag the previous day,water and blood kept on gushing out of my private part.They had to fixed two drips for me inside the theatre so they can get a visible vein for injection. Within twenty minutes, I was cut and my sonshine was brought out,I was shown my baby and my joy knew no bound.I thank God for his faithfulness over my life and family,the Lord that didn't allow my nine months journey to end in vain.Tho I'm still nursing the pains till date,I appreciate God cox I know with time,I will recuperate. I appreciate my June Cappo and team members, you're all wonderful. Safe delivery to the remaining pregnant mums.

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 12:24am On Jun 30, 2021
Slimbae2:
God is great,congratulations

Thank you so much ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2021
chocome:

Congratulations iya Ibeji May God's name be praised

Thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2021
sexymomiyo:
wow!!! This just made my day.finally,the vibrant teams are taking over,oya let's keep the BA rolling in.

Yes o. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 12:27am On Jun 30, 2021
twoMcfemad:

Congratulations ma'am. Glory to God.

July Mamas no dey carry last. This is super good news. You have declared the door open safely for other Mamas.

Congratulations again.

Ayauche, your work don start ma. Make I bring Exercise book for you? cheesy

Thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 12:27am On Jun 30, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
Alhamdulillah.. See how I am jumping in excitement, I am so happy for you. Kisses to the little ones pls

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) (6188) (6189) (6190) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.