Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137566 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6187) (6188) (6189) (6190) (6191) (6192) (6193) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2021
UnApologeTic1:

Good morning Cappo!

All good over here. The very much anticipated month is here. I hope you and baby are staying strong.
Thanks for the roll call.

Good morning sir, we thank God for his mercies. Baby and I are also doing great. Do have a great day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by podium(m): 6:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Nice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 6:27am On Jul 01, 2021
enque:

Aaaah...like play July is already here!
Goosebumps... grin grin

I have waited so long for U cheesy

The thing shock me too. What have been expecting is now doing me like film.
Baba God gat our backs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by podium(m): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021
ROLL CALL For THE LAST WEEK Of JUNE

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

PRESENTING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES
Porter's club
Rukkington 25th June 2021 XX & XY

May Almighty God continue to bless and protect our babies.

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
Spakuls .............. 01/07/21 ............. XX
justifiedcoyy ....... 03/07/21 ............. XY
LeProfessor ........ 07/07/21 ............. XX & XY
tifelola .................. 17/07/21 ............. XY
sexymomiyo ......... 19/07/21 ............. SURPRISE
Slimbae.................. 19/07/21.............. XY
ayauche ................. 21/07/21 ............. XY
UnApologeTic1 ..... 25/07/21............. unknown
enque .................... 29/07/21 ............. XX
Iyamefa ................. 30/07/21 ............ XY
Goldengold2.......... 27/07/21............. XX
claseek................... 31/07/21............. unknown
spaq........................ 4/07/21............... unknown
twoMcfemad
thoseen21 .............. 3/07/21 .............. XY
Betgal ..................... 12/07/21 ............ XX
MumDuke ............... 25/07/21 ............ XY
Hazeleyezzzz1........ 10/07/21............. XX
Meggitto21.............. 17/07/21............ XY

Please its important you answer this roll call so we can know how you are doing.

Spakuls, justifiedcoyy and LeProfessor how are we doing? We hope to hear from you.
Do have a great day mamas and papas

But in all sha, all is well.

I have drawn an attention for like 2 times. But still no changes.. my wife EDD is 19/07/. Christy. XY. Pls update. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:02am On Jul 01, 2021
cutiereborn:
Knock knock knock
I am here to officially register for my 2nd missionary journey after 5years of TTC.
Mummy Zayine and FloraEc abeg where is that golden chair?
Team December, please permit me to officially register.
Praying for other TTC mothers to join me soonest.

I saw the mentions and I was wondering who know me again

Congratulations darling, H&H bumping

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Halcyon123:
Knock Knock, I don land oh. Buyers beware,land not for sale.
Am here to register oh,after waiting for 4years and an ectopic exactly a year. God is faithful. Zaynie abeg bring golden chair for us oh. We don land. cutiereborn na we are you go share that golden chair oh,congrats sis.
2nd missionary Journey
God is ever Faithful my sister, Congratulations to you too.
Na so we go dey land this thread anyhow this month from TTC.
Mummy Zayine, na to order truckload of golden chairs o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Krystalluv:

Welcome mama. Welcome to team December. H&H bumping.
Thank you Captain!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2021
Diadem2020:
Hello mamas, please is it normal for a newborn to have rumbling stomach? She’s just a week and 4 days old. Her pediatrician said we shouldn’t bother about it but I’m still worried.
I also have been having undigested food and rumbling stomach since I delivered. Is it a normal postpartum package?
@ rumbling stomach, i think its a postpartum package, i experienced same and it resolved on its own.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2021
Goldie50:
Chai!! cry. I literally felt your pain here. That VE is not funny at all. Thank God that all your struggles was not in vain. God crowned you with success. May your healing be complete and quick in Jesus name.
Congratulations!

That VE wasn't easy on me,eight different persons did VE on me,some did twice,some thrice.I died and resurrected again.All thanks to God for making me a living testimony.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2021
Ayauche:

Just leave them, wait let me get to that time and see if I won't carry my bag and go and sit on their neck.
grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2021
cutiereborn:
Knock knock knock
I am here to officially register for my 2nd missionary journey after 5years of TTC.
Mummy Zayine and FloraEc abeg where is that golden chair?
Team December, please permit me to officially register.
Praying for other TTC mothers to join me soonest.

Congrats sis. Happy for you. I know say your DD don become madam now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lipsync: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Good morning mamas....
I hope you are all doing great,may God make the journey the easiest for us and grant us safe all delivery. I have been a silent reader ever since i got pregnant and i have learnt a lot from this thread, i guess its time i register now(team November)
Btw,November mamas are not that active,what's happening,i hope we are all fine.kisses to you all kiss
Also if anyone here has a job they are not using grin wink biko,abeg,ejoor help me o,i am tired of sitting my lazy ass at home doing nothing cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ZLUK(f): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2021
Good morning mamas....

This is my first post here.... I am 9 weeks gone now, my first pregnancy

I hope you are all doing great,may God make the journey the easiest for us and grant us safe all delivery

I know this question has been asked several times here but I couldn't find direct recommendations on the previous pages... hospital recommendations in mainland lagos?

Our family doc recommends Lasuth as "the best in lagos" but husby is angry at the slow processes and their wahala so far in the ante-natal registration process and wants us to look at private hospitals.

Paleon and Lagoon hospital has come up but I hope to get some recommendations on here so I can advice.
Or would you recommend sticking to Lasuth..

Thanks in advance

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2021
podium:

But in all sha, all is well.

I have drawn an attention for like 2 times. But still no changes.. my wife EDD is 19/07/. Christy. XY. Pls update. Thank you

Sir please I don't understand. Am I registering you now or is your wife's name on the list that her EDD needs to be corrected. If yes what's the name on our list so I can make amendments because there's no Christy on July list.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Diadem2020: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2021
busybeei5:

@ rumbling stomach, i think its a postpartum package, i experienced same and it resolved on its own.
Thank you for the response
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PecAbby: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=UnApologeTic1 post=103243255]

Good morning Cappo!

All good over here. The very much anticipated month is here. I hope you and baby are staying strong.
Thanks for the roll call.[/quote
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PecAbby: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2021
chocome:
Good evening ma'ams here is the last roll call for June mamas, although most of us are yet |to announce there birth, I pray for a successful delivery for them and all the MAMAS here, we will Love to hear from all of you even though our month has gone by.

I was supposed to post my BS today but I was so busy during the day and postantal clinic took a lot of my time hoping to post it tomorrow

Special thanks to everyone here special who made this journey a memorable one for us.

Roll call for the last day of June

1.chocome ___EDD June 15__team pink__ Delivered June 10 @6:20 pm√. present

2. Anisef ___EDD June 10__team pink

3. MissFree ___EDD June 18__ team blue__Delivered June 1st @11pm √___ B S Submitted

4. Orangb ___EDD June 7__ team blue

5. Goldie50 ___EDD June 7__ team pink__Delivered June 1st √__B S submitted

6. Bibbzz ___EDD June 29

7. best1708 ___EDD June 8 __team XY__Delivered June 16√__B S submitted

8. Sexymum1 ___EDD June24__ team pink__Delivered June 18√

9. Wetsmoke ___EDD June1__team pink __Delivered June 5 √ __ B S Submitted

10. EbyFloxy ____EDD June 10__team blue__Delivered June 7 √

11. AbbynHummy___EDD June 11, team pink __Delivered June 19

12. AbleGodDidIt ____ EDD June 30, team XY

13. Alennsar ____EDD June 1__ team Blue Delivered June 19__B S submitted

14. Rosh83_____EDD June

15. Jogurl_____ EDD June 28__ team XX __Delivered June 25√ baby girl

16. Tessyj4______ EDD June 12 __team?

17. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf ____ EDD June 21 __team xx Delivered June 7√

18. PecAbby_____EDD June 29 __team surprise

Where is PecAbby, Tessyj4, Rosh83, Anisef, Orangb, Bibbzz, and AbleGodDidIt, we would really love to hear from you all.

This is me June cappo un behalf of my fellow June mamas handing over the baton to July cappo Ayauche with Love

Hi Cappo.

Sorry for replying late.
I gave birth on 27 June.
A very beautiful baby girl weighing 4kg kiss cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Adinije:
Wow, congrats
It happened to my elder brother's wife as well. Scan said it's a girl. But she delivered a boy. They have already bought girl clothes. The boy has to wear them like that. Lol.

make e happen to me too o. Lol

I want a girl child as my first born �

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yes oh, Oja Zayine, shey you don hear.Na truck load of Golden chairs you go order.
cutiereborn:

God is ever Faithful my sister, Congratulations to you too.
Na so we go dey land this thread anyhow this month from TTC.
Mummy Zayine, na to order truckload of golden chairs o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Halcyon123:
Knock Knock, I don land oh. Buyers beware,land not for sale.
Am here to register oh,after waiting for 4years and an ectopic exactly a year. God is faithful. Zaynie abeg bring golden chair for us oh. We don land. cutiereborn na we are you go share that golden chair oh,congrats sis.
2nd missionary Journey
Congratulations mama. Welcome on board.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Good afternoon mummies.Congrats to all the mummies that have given birth and to our July mamas i wish you all safe and supernatural deliveries in Jesus'name. Please december mummies,has any one started antenatal yet?I am thinking of starting next week,before now,i have been on folic acid alone and it got finished today.I am thinking of getting pregnacare so that i can start taking it tomorrow.Experienced mamas please hope i am on the right track or do i just wait till next week after the antenatal to hear from the doctor first. Please i need your advice.Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ify15:
Good afternoon mummies.Congrats to all the mummies that have given birth and to our July mamas i wish you all safe and supernatural deliveries in Jesus'name. Please december mummies,has any one started antenatal yet?I am thinking of starting next week,before now,i have been on folic acid alone and it got finished today.I am thinking of getting pregnacare so that i can start taking it tomorrow.Experienced mamas please hope i am on the right track or do i just wait till next week after the antenatal to hear from the doctor first. Please i need your advice.Thanks.

Hi mama.. I’m currently on my way to the hospital to start mine grin I’ve been on folic acid and fesolate since.. dunno yet if other drugs will be added.. how is MS treating you? I’m still battling mine oo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by podium(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ayauche:

Sir please I don't understand. Am I registering you now or is your wife's name on the list that her EDD needs to be corrected. If yes what's the name on our list so I can make amendments because there's no Christy on July list.

Register her as Christy. 19/07. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Congratulations to all Mamas who have birthed their LOs, May Almighty God bless and keep them all.

My September mamas, how are we doing? You are welcome to 3rd trimester. September is almost here, let's try doing some exercises like walking, squats etc. This exercises shouldn't be too much oo, it's just to make us active.

May God make it easy for us all, please kindly mention me to update the sex if you are yet to.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
July Roll call for TEAM SEPTEMBER
Team supernatural delivery
May Almighty God make the journey easy peasy for everyone. At the end of the journey there shall be NO Loss.

1. fabmummy........... 6th
2. oliran................... 20th......... XX
3. Nzlove....................20th
4. gratefulme40.. ....... 19th
5. Esetim............ ....... 26th......XY
6. typicaltemi.............11th......XY
7. vickynne..........12th
8. purplerain........16th.........XX
9. flourish2021.......
10. AkaSugargurl...... 16th
11. hazel01..........20th.......XY
12. supernet4......20th
13. Godliness05......23rd.....XY
14. mumdee2..........19th/20th......XX
15. Deezou.........2nd.

Mamas please let's respond to the roll-call to be sure we are all doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Team August
Team Divinely favoured
Team Supernatural delivery

Roll call for the 1st week in July.

Happy New Month Mamas.
How r we doing?
I say make i remind us say after July na August fah grin
To our potential potters, hope bags haff been packed, nursery nko? All set? smiley
May God make the remaining part of the journey the easiest for us IJN.

S/n ... Monikers ... Edd ... Gender

1. Howyeh ..... 27 ..... Team XX
2. Shawrygal ..... 27 ..... Team XY
3. Chiamaka321 ..... 19 ..... Team XX
4. sarima07 ..... 04 ..... Team ??
5. Fola90 ..... 07 ..... Team XX
6. senoraaquila ..... 29 ..... Team XY
7. Modumodu ..... 04 ..... Team ??
8. Twinmommy ..... 09 ..... TeamXY & Team XY
9. Stellx6 .....14 ..... Team XX & Team XY
10. kinkybabie11 ..... 15 .....Team XY
11. Nykeeola ..... 09 ..... Team ??
12. Rhemaville .....30 ..... Team XX
13. VannywealthDesi .....10 ..... Team XY
14. harlygurl .....08 ..... Team XY
15. mummydes .....18 ..... Team XX

Mamas!
Pls, respond to mentions, lets know how we are fairing.
Its this persistent cough & lazy lazy for me, sad been coughing for like a week now, complained again at the clinic today, (tho my usual Gyn was busy in d theatre, so I met wit a reg. doc) he said to just be drinking hot liquids o, as its its season...it is well!

We thank God for how far He has brought us.
Indeed! His covenant of easiness is working well for us.
May He carry us through IJN!

The Lord is our strength...!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ayauche:

Maybe other mamas will have remedy but I suffered greatly from this nausea thing.
Really what did you do .... vomited this morning cry..... wishing you and all mothers due safe delivery......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mama. I'm so excited we are in July. After July na August. Infact, I've brought out my bag...just waiting to pack o. Count down in full force o.
This cough and catarrh tire me too. My toddler keeps having it and it's hard to rest when she's having the fit which comes with fever and vomiting. cry
Howyeh:
Team August
Team Divinely favoured

Happy New Month Mamas.
How r we doing?
To our potential potters, hope bags haff been packed, nursery nko? All set? smiley

3. Chiamaka321 ..... 26 ..... Team XX

Mamas!
Its this persistent cough & lazy lazy for me, sad been coughing for like a week now, complained again at the clinic today, (tho my usual Gyn was busy in d theatre, so I met wit a reg. doc) he said to just be drinking hot liquids o, as its its season...it is well!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Howyeh:
Team August
Team Divinely favoured

Happy New Month Mamas.
How r we doing?

3. Chiamaka321 ..... 26 ..... Team XX

Mamas!

Thanks Cappo. Am doing great, the way this boy kicks made me realize pregnancy are never the same. My first was the gentle type right from the womb. This one can kick for Africa. My last antenatal at general, trace of protein was seen in my urine and the doc said nothing on it. My pcv is still a bit low , with all the blood tonic. I don't know what's draining my blood o.
Next month is August
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fyngal1:

Congrats sis. Happy for you. I know say your DD don become madam now
Thanks Sis. She is really a madam who will be turning 6 in 3months.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
FloraEC:

I saw the mentions and I was wondering who know me again

Congratulations darling, H&H bumping
Thanks dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ify15:
Hello teamie, I already started antenatal last week. On routine drugs given by the hospital.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6187) (6188) (6189) (6190) (6191) (6192) (6193) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hazardd(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.