Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155634 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6236) (6237) (6238) (6239) (6240) (6241) (6242) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour
#TeamHealthyBabyandHealthyMummy

Hello team mates! How are we all doing? How are LOs? So, this is the last week in August. Few months to go, let the count down begin!
Whats up with us? What are the latest? We seem too quiet in this group, are we all quiet people abi na d belle dey tie our mouths? At least, MS has totally reduced now, let's come out and make some noise o jare!
Let's drop gender if known.
Whatsup with shopping? Who's done shopping?
How is antenatal going?
Hope we are taking our prenatal vitals faithfully?

MONIKER.................. EDD..........GENDER
1. Krystalluv .................... 11th......... XX
2. Mizjemie ...................... 27th
3. Ify15 ............................ 27th
4. dunnybaby ................. 25th........ XX
5. karyss .......................... 2nd
6. eipreel ......................... 29th
7. wandeykul ................... 7th............ XY
8. frances01 ..................... 9th
9. BabyAvo .......................25th..... .... SURPRISE
10. Firstlady001 ..............15th........... XY
11. Senorita222 ...............29th
12. Mightyability ............ 25th
13. AwesomeGodIAv ..... ?
14. cutiereborn .............. 16th
15. chicaO2 .................... 21st
16. Nyxx123 ................... 20th
17. exquizit ..................... 13th......... XX

Pls notify me if any error or omission on the list.
Happy and healthy bumping to us.
#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfYearGift

Cappo...I'm fine oo
Was admitted last week..but perfectly OK now...shopping not yet ooo
I lost my father in-law... Its been so stressful for hubby and I
I'm hoping for financial breakthrough for Hubby and probably start shopping after the burial....Antenatal is cool...
For the prenatal... I wish to switch to obron-6 don't just know..still trying to top my blood as the doctor said its low the last time
For Gender,I'm hoping to check next week.
Thanks a lot for the check up...
You're the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Funky123:
Good morning mamas
Am a FTM and today makes it week 10 day 4 of my pregnancy journey, however I did not experience any morning sickness whatsoever from the day I got the 2 lines till now. At a point I was doubting even after blood test confirms positive so my Gynea ask for a scan when I was 6 weeks which shows baby growing well. I feel light cramps sometimes and yesterday back pain started. Please I hope my baby is safe abi she just didn’t want to disturb me with morning sickness ni grin grin grin

See flexing na, be grateful

It’s most likely a baby boy..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenny53(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good noon Mama's please what can one use for jaundice for a 1week and 1day old babies, phototherapy seems not to be helpful pls its urgent the level was 10 last week this week its 12, pls mama help out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Splasshhh:
Hello Mamas, I feel fine but really scared and worried. I am 16 weeks gone but since last week, I keep feeling not pregnant.

I don't feel sick or anything of any sort and all silence.
I already read that after the first trimester ills a lot of women feel this way with the silence in their body.

There is just too much silence for me.
Should I be worried?
I am scared to go for OBS.

That's why it's called honeymoon phase ma'm, enjoy it while it lasts, but I will advise you go for scan just so u have rest of mind rather than for you to keep getting worried.

You should feel baby kicks/quickening in the next 2 weeks to 4 weeks at least that will also clear any worry if you can wait till then, otherwise just go for scan my sister make you rest your mind

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
kevotek1000:
Good morning NL,
My woman is pregnant, she's about 2 months plus now but the issues here is that she's experiencing breast tenderness, sleep alot, fatigue,cramp couple with light bleeding. Last night bleeding and cramp was worst... Please mothers in the house, is this normal for a pregnant woman

Pls see a gynae asap, light bleeding in early pregnancy can be normal and other times to be taken very seriously especially if bleeding is much and accompanied with painful cramps. Pls and pls see Dr immediately

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julietchy(f): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Greetings all, this is my first post here. I'm about 13weeks pregnant but I have been sick from the second week till now. I use to have fever, intense nausea, and vomiting. I went to the hospital last week and Doctor recommended Vomset MD 4 for nausea/vomiting. However, I started having serious constipation, I haven't gone to the toilet in almost two weeks.
In fact, I'm very grateful for this pregnancy but I haven't been able to feel myself. Most times I cry. Please, is there any remedy for constipation as I don't want to take drugs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kevotek1000(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Towerofgrace:

Pls see a gynae asap, light bleeding in early pregnancy can be normal and other times to be taken very seriously especially if bleeding is much and accompanied with painful cramps. Pls and pls see Dr immediately

Thanks for your help, we visited the doctor today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kevotek1000(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
semisola:

Pls do take her to see a doctor, the bleeding might not be normal..
She may need some hormonal support medication.

Thanks for your help, we visited the doctor today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mizjemie25:

Cappo.. I’m doing okay and hope you are too. Just dealing with backache and sleepless nights.. half way through shopping. Gender is xx and xx

I'm fine. Gender noted. Sorry about the backache and sleepless night. Hubby has been complaining about my heavy snoring these days, which to me means sound sleep, so no problem of sleepless night for me.
No shopping yet, don't even know where to start from, I get so tired after work that I rush home to rest and weekends are sort of resting days and cleaning days. I'll start shopping soon sha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
cutiereborn:

You are doing great cappo.
Weldone for the good work and ginger.
We appreciate.
Checked gender on Monday that was my antenatal and we are expecting another Princess (XX)!!!
Done quite some shopping through the benevolence of a soul full of sugarandspice in mama zaynie's.
I must confess my prenatals has been everyother day this time around. Mostly on days I have swallow for dinner so I can wrap them inside, as the calcium and vitamin c seems to big for my throat these days. Maybe I will just stick to folic acid daily.
Happy bumping guys!!!
You are doing great mama. Gender noted. I take only calcium and folic acid for now, maybe I'll add d vit C too. I had a mixed feeling when baby's gender was confirmed XX, I wanted an XY despite it being a first baby. Hubby hand sef fall as him see XX as him don fumble finish say na boy bcs him be strong man, as twin wey him be, since him no get twins this time around, say e must to be boy, him no know say no bi by mouth or so called strength. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Firstlady001:

Cappo, am doing fine o and enjoying this honeymoon stage , early morning vomiting has reduced too.
Shopping has been gradual and am trying to be faithful to my prenatal drugs.
Thanks for checking up on us
You're doing well mama. Enjoy the honeymoon while it lasts oo..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Senorita222:

Cappo...I'm fine oo
Was admitted last week..but perfectly OK now...shopping not yet ooo
I lost my father in-law... Its been so stressful for hubby and I
I'm hoping for financial breakthrough for Hubby and probably start shopping after the burial....Antenatal is cool...
For the prenatal... I wish to switch to obron-6 don't just know..still trying to top my blood as the doctor said its low the last time
For Gender,I'm hoping to check next week.
Thanks a lot for the check up...
You're the best.
You're doing great mama. Sorry about the loss. Don't worry, God will perfect everything, financial breakthrough in His name. I don't know about Obron6 but I heard it's good too and less costly. Do take care of you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
semisola:

See flexing na, be grateful

It’s most likely a baby boy..

Hmm.. I didn't have MS with this pregnancy that I was always wondering if a pregnancy is really there or not unlike other pregnancies that started with heavy MS but still ended in MC. I was so shocked when scan said it's a baby girl bcs I was so convinced that no ms most likely means baby boy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rockstar07:

Yeah Mama. Test was done. The doc said they were infected with bacteria or something.

I can't remember the name of the drug but it's a kind of solution by NCPC or something is the brand name.

Top notch hygiene noted.

Quick recovery to them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abikemii: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good evening mamas in the house, I am a first timer here. Please I need advice. I have had two miscarriages the first was in 2019 December the second was 2021 May. But God surprised me this month of Aug, I started spotting on the 31st of July through Aug 2nd then I decided to do PT and I tested positive to urine twice and blood test twice positive too. I have been on progesterone injection since then which I take twice in a week and Doctor said I will take it for 3months, and duphaston. But on Mon I started bleeding with very mild on and off mild cramps. Doc asked I go do a scan today, the result shows threatened abortion, I will go see my gynecologist tomorrow. I am really scared cos I don't want to loose this baby again. Please Doctors and mothers in the house please I beg you in God's name advice me I am shaking as I type this. Please has anyone had same experience? Pleaseeeeeeee mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Krystalluv:

You are doing great mama. Gender noted. I take only calcium and folic acid for now, maybe I'll add d vit C too. I had a mixed feeling when baby's gender was confirmed XX, I wanted an XY despite it being a first baby. Hubby hand sef fall as him see XX as him don fumble finish say na boy bcs him be strong man, as twin wey him be, since him no get twins this time around, say e must to be boy, him no know say no bi by mouth or so called strength. smiley
True talk Cappo, I was believing God for a boy if it's singleton since I already have a princess and we plan to stop after this, seeing that age isn't on one's side anymore, but I wholeheartedly accept anyone God gives me and I am so thankful to Him for this journey because my princess needs a sibling (boy /girl).
And Hubby has been very supportive saying that it doesn't matter the gender, 2 is ok for him.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abikemii:
Good evening mamas in the house, I am a first timer here. Please I need advice. I have had two miscarriages the first was in 2019 December the second was 2021 May. But God surprised me this month of Aug, I started spotting on the 31st of July through Aug 2nd then I decided to do PT and I tested positive to urine twice and blood test twice positive too. I have been on progesterone injection since then which I take twice in a week and Doctor said I will take it for 3months, and duphaston. But on Mon I started bleeding with very mild on and off mild cramps. Doc asked I go do a scan today, the result shows threatened abortion, I will go see my gynecologist tomorrow. I am really scared cos I don't want to loose this baby again. Please Doctors and mothers in the house please I beg you in God's name advice me I am shaking as I type this. Please has anyone had same experience? Pleaseeeeeeee mamas
It is well with you and your baby Ma. God will not permit the affliction to rise again.
Just see a good obgyn and believe God to do the rest. My prayers are with you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abikemii: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
cutiereborn:

It is well with you and your baby Ma. God will not permit the affliction to rise again.
Just see a good obgyn and believe God to do the rest. My prayers are with you.

Amen, thank you so much. Your response means a lot to me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abikemii:

May God Almighty keep him/her for you,amen.
I don't know if you have been using progesterone vaginal insert(cyclogest) some doctors add it to injections too. What about 75mg vasoprin?

Please discuss with your gynaecologist about what I mentioned. You can also see another gynaecologist at least so you can have two opinions.
All the best dear!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyajelili(f): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abikemii:
Are you rhesus negative and your husband rhesus positive? If yes, tell your doctor because there is an injection you should be taking.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Krystalluv:

Hmm.. I didn't have MS with this pregnancy that I was always wondering if a pregnancy is really there or not unlike other pregnancies that started with heavy MS but still ended in MC. I was so shocked when scan said it's a baby girl bcs I was so convinced that no ms most likely means baby boy.

I had morning sickness for just a week Nd I was even praying for it to last longer, I have had a miscarriage too, didn’t have symptoms then and TTCed for almost 2years before God blessed me with this miracle pregnancy..

I have a gut feeling my baby is a boy, fingers crossed.

How are u doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Julietchy:
Greetings all, this is my first post here. I'm about 13weeks pregnant but I have been sick from the second week till now. I use to have fever, intense nausea, and vomiting. I went to the hospital last week and Doctor recommended Vomset MD 4 for nausea/vomiting. However, I started having serious constipation, I haven't gone to the toilet in almost two weeks.
In fact, I'm very grateful for this pregnancy but I haven't been able to feel myself. Most times I cry. Please, is there any remedy for constipation as I don't want to take drugs?

Hi Mama, sorry for the constipation have u tried using Enema ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abikemii:

Do you have fibroids?
Pls try do a bloodgroup test, it’s very necessary, also be on pelvic rest.

I pray this soon pass, you shall carry to term in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abikemii: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bennytwin:

May God Almighty keep him/her for you,amen.
I don't know if you have been using progesterone vaginal insert(cyclogest) some doctors add it to injections too. What about 75mg vasoprin?

Please discuss with your gynaecologist about what I mentioned. You can also see another gynaecologist at least so you can have two opinions.
All the best dear!

No my gynecologist did not recommend any of those you mentioned, but only the progesterone injection. I will also try to seek the opinion of another gynecologist. Thank you so much , I really appreciate your response. I pray I come back with a testimony ijn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abikemii: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
semisola:

Do you have fibroids?
Pls try do a bloodgroup test, it’s very necessary, also be on pelvic rest.

I pray this soon pass, you shall carry to term in Jesus name.

Yes I do have fibroid but it is very very little and my gyne said it doesn't have any effect with the pregnancy. I will discuss with my gynecologist about the bloodgroup test and I will also rest well. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your response. I pray I come back with a testimony ijn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abikemii: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iyajelili:

Are you rhesus negative and your husband rhesus positive? If yes, tell your doctor because there is an injection you should be taking.

I have no idea if I am nor my husband, but I will discuss with my gynecologist if any test needs to be done for that. Thank you for your response. I pray I come back with a testimony ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyajelili(f): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abikemii:

I have no idea if I am nor my husband, but I will discuss with my gynecologist if any test needs to be done for that. Thank you for your response. I pray I come back with a testimony ijn.
You will come back with testimony. Discuss with your gynecologist and I hope for good result
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciousgirl20(f): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good evening mama's, I know we are all doing well...
Please my question is, apart from always feeling discomfort every now and then, feeling sleepy,wanting to vomit after eating but won't, and spiting up and down undecided, I also eat like a thief now lol, I don't eat what I cook tho,but I'm eating like a glutton
Is there any other symptoms I should expect, cos I'm a first time mum....and I feel I should be feeling some movement in my Tummy,I missed d period last month?
Even tho I spotted last week and went to see d doctor, since then, I haven't seen any blood...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
To all the Mommas that contributed to calming my worries, a thankful heart.

I went for OBS today and everything is actually fine. So much relief.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mightyability(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour
#TeamHealthyBabyandHealthyMummy

Hello team mates! How are we all doing? How are LOs? So, this is the last week in August. Few months to go, let the count down begin!
Whats up with us? What are the latest? We seem too quiet in this group, are we all quiet people abi na d belle dey tie our mouths? At least, MS has totally reduced now, let's come out and make some noise o jare!
Let's drop gender if known.
Whatsup with shopping? Who's done shopping?
How is antenatal going?
Hope we are taking our prenatal vitals faithfully?

MONIKER.................. EDD..........GENDER
1. Krystalluv .................... 11th......... XX
2. Mizjemie ...................... 27th
3. Ify15 ............................ 27th
4. dunnybaby ................. 25th........ XX
5. karyss .......................... 2nd
6. eipreel ......................... 29th
7. wandeykul ................... 7th............ XY
8. frances01 ..................... 9th
9. BabyAvo .......................25th..... .... SURPRISE
10. Firstlady001 ..............15th........... XY
11. Senorita222 ...............29th
12. Mightyability ............ 25th
13. AwesomeGodIAv ..... ?
14. cutiereborn .............. 16th
15. chicaO2 .................... 21st
16. Nyxx123 ................... 20th
17. exquizit ..................... 13th......... XX

Pls notify me if any error or omission on the list.
Happy and healthy bumping to us.
#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfYearGift
Cappo,thanks for your concerns,am pushing it,gender will be check soon but my edd is now 16th.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please who is familiar with this MVM and is it safe for pregnant mommas?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abikemii:
Good evening mamas in the house, I am a first timer here.

Be strong mama, by God's grace this baby will stay. It's good you are working with your doctor. In addition, take enough rest. No lifting of anything heavy. Avoid stress as much as you can. You got this!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6236) (6237) (6238) (6239) (6240) (6241) (6242) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.