Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148053 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6240) (6241) (6242) (6243) (6244) (6245) (6246) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
wentroublecomes:

To my own little knowledge, I don't think u need any blood test again.
I and my wife did urine test at home and when it came positive, we waited for like 12weeks then go for scan to check how the baby is doing.
Urine test is also 95% perfect especially when it gives a positive+ result
Thank you for the response sir. Noted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TemmyB18(f): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
[/color][quote author=beedam post=105310042]Good morning mothers.

SENIOR Beedam has landed!

Congratulations ma'am[color=#006600]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hi,mamas!
Team January 2022 according to scan.
Class rep; please add me to the group. grin
Safe delivery to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Howyeh:
August Mamas that haven't submitted BS shud PLS do so smiley .
Pls, just tryan draft something drop, help our tatafo ministry biko. wink + Today na 30th o. Am sure September mamas can't wait to take over.

How are our babies doing?

God keep and nourish them all in Jesus' Name!

Kinkybabie11 & Modumodu
Totz r with you.
May God make it easy for all our belleful mamas IJN!

Good evening. We are still at the hospital because my baby was diagnosed of Jaundice. He is under phototherapy.
My legs are swollen because of lack of sleep. Will drop my BS when we are discharge.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
shawrygal:

Good evening. We are still at the hospital because my baby was diagnosed of Jaundice. He is under phototherapy.
My legs are swollen because of lack of sleep. Will drop my BS when we are discharge.
But what's it with this jaundice dez days sef! undecided
It is well sis...!
U r both coming out stronger IJN!
Kisses to bobo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tmex(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Evening mamas, pls what therapy can we use to prevent vomiting she's 7 weeks gone the vomiting is getting too much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tmex:
Evening mamas, pls what therapy can we use to prevent vomiting she's 7 weeks gone the vomiting is getting too much.

Its one of the packages... Pregnancy comes with at early stage especially...it will fade away soon

Ginger was helpful doing my first weeks...I peel little and just leave it there in my mouth

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
shawrygal:
Birth Alert!!!
I thank God for blessing my family with a bouncing baby boy yesterday night.
Edd: 27 August
DOB: 27 August
Induced labour, birth weight 2.9kg.
With plenty tears o.
Even my first pregnancy wasn't like that.
Belle no know Customer o.
I never shouted during the labour process. All the nurses were surprised by that . They said I remind them of Fulani and Hausa women labour.
I was only breathing in and out all through
Congratulations mama. Thank God for safe delivery. We rejoice with you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
senoraaquila:
B.A! B.A!!

I'm happy to annnounce the arrival of my prince yesterday 27th August 2021 through C-section.

EDD 29th August 2021.

Na recovery we de now.

Thank God for everything.

Cc: Howyeh we move smiley
Congratulations mama. Welcome baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tmex(m): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2021
Senorita222:

Its one of the packages... Pregnancy comes with at early stage especially...it will fade away soon

Ginger was helpful doing my first weeks...I peel little and just leave it there in my mouth
Thanks so much ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Ranameer:
that's anembryonic pregnancy. When an early embryo never develops or stopped developing and leaves an empty sac. I experienced it early this year & it was terminated

Ha!!!!! So sorry to hear this mama, I can imagine how tough it was for u. I just wish something can be done to save it cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2021
Meenagiggss:
cry
I had the same experience in 2020. Scan was dating me 2 weeks back. I'm sorry, It wasn't good news at the end for me though. It turned out to be an empty sac pregnancy and I miscarriaged naturally. I hope your own case turns out better than mine did.

Miscarried naturally? Without drugs/D&C?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2021
GenyEbere:
Good evening mamas anyone experienced this please. Went for dating scan yesterday but was told no foetal pole at 6weeks6days, was advised to check again in 2weeks time. This pregnancy means a lot to me as it's helping me get over my mum and mum in-law's death

don't worry yourself mama. Did they see movement? Some of them can't really tell. It happened to me also at 6 weeks. Keep speaking positivity.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2021
semisola:

So sorry Mama, i think the pregnancy isn’t viable, pls try to evacuate because of infection.

I think it’s a blighted ovum.

Take heart

Dis is a tough one! I guess I will have no other choice after my next scan cry cry cry thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abikemii: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Halcyon123:
Foetal pole is usually dictated from 8weeks. Had an early scan too around 5weeks. Though mine was to confirm the position of the baby cause I had an ectopic pregnancy last year. So my dear,calm down. Repeat the scan after the two weeks and keep praying. This baby is here to stay. Send me your mail,let me send you a book you can read to take your off it. Is titled supernatural birth. Dont worry,God is in control.

Good morning ma, Trust you are fine. I have gotten the book, thank you so much ma, May God bless you greatly �

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by supernet4(f): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2021
Tmex:
Good morning
Try nd get bitterleaf stick, fresh one, let her chew like chewing stick wen she feels her mouth is changing that's what I've been using even till now anytime u see me na me ND my chewing stick even in bank so no stories.
Even though we go soon drop lo
September I'm welcoming u with my 2arms jare
This pelvic heaviness no be here o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ranameer: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2021
Goldenheart002:

Ha!!!!! So sorry to hear this mama, I can imagine how tough it was for u. I just wish something can be done to save it cry cry cry cry cry
yes. It was a tough experience after all the morning sickness wahala. My doctor insisted on evaluating it for the seek of my health at 11 weeks which scan was saying it 8 weeks ➕
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ranameer: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2021
Meenagiggss:
cry
I had the same experience in 2020. Scan was dating me 2 weeks back. I'm sorry, It wasn't good news at the end for me though. It turned out to be an empty sac pregnancy and I miscarriaged naturally. I hope your own case turns out better than mine did.
sorry about that mama, at what weeks did you miscarriage naturally?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tmex(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2021
supernet4:

Good morning
Try nd get bitterleaf stick, fresh one, let her chew like chewing stick wen she feels her mouth is changing that's what I've been using even till now anytime u see me na me ND my chewing stick even in bank so no stories.
Even though we go soon drop lo
September I'm welcoming u with my 2arms jare
This pelvic heaviness no be here o
Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by madprophet(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2021
Oh Lord God of Elijah,

The God is who is able, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob..

The God whose name is yahweh, I bring your people to your throne,

Father in your mercy, Arise and fight for them

Father in all that makes you God, Arise and see them through this Journey.

We pray for ease for the Journey

We pray against every form of deformity, We come against every bad sysmptom,

We come against every bad news, Any one here who vital signs are signalling storm ahead, we decree calmness.

We pray that your name would be glorified over your people and there shall be undiluted Joy.

No miscarriage, No premature delivery in the name of Jesus.

We pray for unexplainable provision for the Journey and the name of the lord would be glorified.

In Jesus name we pray...

I see a woman woman who has lost her baby before but you are seeing signs of a repetition, Can you please quote me on a dead thread?

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good morning everyone. Hope the pishing ministry is going well?
Pls I have a question. When for baby shopping last week but I have some worries/concerns.

1. Pls, bassinet or diaper travel bag that is convertible to bed, which is more useable? I mean, which one does baby use more and longer? I have a baby bed as gift already, just thinking of something baby can use outside the room. Like to put baby in the sitting room for visitors. Mum is suggesting Moses Basket, but I don't think I like that. Or do I just use a rocker cos I got a rocker already? Though I read that rockers are not too safe for baby sleeping. I got the Fisher Price infant to toddler one. I'm confused.
2. Diapers; pls what size of diapers should I buy? The store man gave me a size 2 pack of Kisskids, I want to get more diapers, do I need d newborn or size 1 or just buy more size 2?
3. Do I necessarily need to wash baby clothes that are packed brand new before use?
4. There's one zip up swaddle abi blanket I was lured to buy pls what exactly is it use? Is it for sleeping or for outside use? Like can it be used for baby naming?
5. Pls what's d use of flannel? I got a shawl, do I need flannels?
Pls help a FTM oo, I don't want to over buy things, esp things I'll not need.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meenagiggss: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ranameer:
sorry about that mama, at what weeks did you miscarriage naturally?
10 weeks. Scan was dating me at 8 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meenagiggss: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Goldenheart002:

Miscarried naturally? Without drugs/D&C?
Yes. When I had a scan afterwards, the womb was empty so there was no need for an evacuation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
zaynie: