Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158967 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6270) (6271) (6272) (6273) (6274) (6275) (6276) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 1:01am On Oct 09, 2021
impeccablerose:

I am your partner in this too. Still in my first trimester though. I feel good too, just fatigue and the bitter taste in my mouth all day. Sometimes I overeat just to keep tasting something else. My upper palate has peeled from eating candy and gums don't help me.

I tested positive for malaria though and my mum said that's the reason for the bitter taste. Been treating it with herbs for 1 week now as both doctors I visited said I can't take malaria drugs. No improvement still.
I hope our seniors can advise. It's a terrible feeling.

You might have to see another doctor ooo.. there is malaria drugs that can be taken during pregnancy.. malaria is a high risk for pregnancy not to be joke with.. I’ve treated malaria twice and at no point did any doctor tell me I can’t take malaria drugs! Please make sure the herbs you are taken is safe ooo..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 2:09am On Oct 09, 2021
impeccablerose:

I tested positive for malaria though and my mum said that's the reason for the bitter taste. Been treating it with herbs for 1 week now as both doctors I visited said I can't take malaria drugs.
I hope our seniors can advise. It's a terrible feeling.

Hi mama. Sorry about this feeling you are 'enjoying' grin . There are anti-malarial drugs safe in the 1st trimester;as crazy as it sounds,the ancient one that made us scratch our bodies like no man's business whilst growing can be used. Herbs work for real; even Doctors/Pharmacists know it does..the problem with it is that the doses/concentration cannot be ascertained and you don't want to use what may affect you/yours at this stage. Please,seek another physician's opinion. Some claim the Dr without the actual training,uno. Loads of love kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2021
Good morning my able mama,

Congratulations to the mamas that have birthed their LO, may they continue to be sources of joy to them

Oct. Mamas what is happening, why the silent, we should be given them back to back BS oooo....I pray for easy and sharp sharp delivery for us all

My able cappo thepathetichic, how is body, hope you're enjoying your forth trimester.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2021
I am good, confirmed that we are team blue, I was hoping for a girl, but in all I thank God.

semisola:
[b][/b]
TEAM January
Roll call for team January mama!!!
#teamGoodnews
#teamhealthymamahealthybaby

Happy new months to January mamas, it was just like yesterday when we got confirmed pregnant, see us now angry on our last lapse of second trimester.

How are we, fellow bumping mamas? God that has been seeing us through from conception will sure see us through delivery. He shall provide all that is needed financially for us and our LO. In Jesus name.

I also want to remind us to take our routine drugs, eat healthy and have peace of mind as everything will turn out marvelous. We should also begin shopping as prices of baby items will soon begin skyrocketing as we approach the festive period.

How are we all?

S/N. - NAMES. —— EDD. — -Gender/Sex
1. - Semisola —— 29Th. —— - PINK
2. - Esthered ——3RD. — BLUE
3. - Blisworld61 ——-12th. —- - PINK
4. - RhemaDavis —— 30TH. —- - Surprise
5. - Successhungry- —— 28th. —- - PINK
6. - Livelystone - -—27Th. —-- X
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2021
Please mummies... I have a question
When using the breast pump to express and baby couldn't take all at once...how do you store for baby's safety...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour
#TeamHealthyBabyandHealthyMummy

Yipee! It's October! Happy new moth team mates! How is the journey going?) How are LOs? It's officially 3rd trimester for us! We are in our 31st, 30th, 29th, 28th and 27th week. Some of us have started counting down in single digit weeks! Pls let's try to start shopping for those of us still feeling 'there's still time'. No time again o, after Oct na Nov and then Dec! And for those who will want to steal Nov. Hope ANC is going well?
Let's drop gender if known.
This team is too quiet for my liking cry

MONIKER.................. EDD..........GENDER
1. Krystalluv .................... 11th......... XX
2. Mizjemie ...................... 27th........ XX and XX
3. Ify15 ............................ 27th
4. dunnybaby ................. 25th........ XX
5. karyss .......................... 2nd
6. eipreel ......................... 29th
7. wandeykul ................... 7th............ XY
8. frances01 ..................... 9th
9. BabyAvo .......................25th..... .... SURPRISE
10. Firstlady001 ..............15th........... XY
11. Senorita222 ...............29th
12. Mightyability ............ 25th
13. AwesomeGodIAv ..... ?
14. cutiereborn .............. 16th......... XX
15. chicaO2 .................... 21st
16. Nyxx123 ................... 20th
17. exquizit ..................... 13th......... XX
18. hazee11 .................... 16th

Pls notify me if any error or omission on the list.
Happy and healthy bumping to us.
#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfYearGift

God bless you ma..we are good oo
This shopping thing God help me ooo

Checked Gender... Don't know if there need to confirm in another place
We are team blue.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
Do not worry. The mentions do make me think shortly, at the same time put smiles on my face why cos I do pray for you all anytime I get mention. You can either delete it or leave it tongue

Wish everyone of you and other pregnant mamas safe delivery insha Allah. My prayers are with everyone. Hugs*

Okay dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2021
Halcyon123:
Wanted a girl badly but who am I to question God. Did a scan some weeks back at 15 weeks,was told the sex looks like a male. Ran another yesterday at 19weeks and still got same xy but I should repeat to be sure. All I can say is thank God,am officially mama boys. Haven't told hubs yet,that is what he wants and I know he will be happy.

Don't worry mama, you will be the best mama boys ever kiss
And can I tell you something? Many times, God always puts one or two in there that will cater to you just as if you have a girl. But who knows, scan might still be wrong at the end of the day. But I'll update the list. Guess hubby won you again grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Pregnancy is a thing of joy but my 1st trimester has been terrible and making me miserable. Serious stomach pain that isn't going, vomiting, severe tiredness and weakness, nausea, loss of appetite. Who have I offended that mine is different is the question I keep asking myself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Senorita222:
Please mummies... I have a question
When using the breast pump to express and baby couldn't take all at once...how do you store for baby's safety...

Milk storage bags or cups are used to store milk in the freezer.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2021
Expectantmom:
Pregnancy is a thing of joy but my 1st trimester has been terrible and making me miserable. Serious stomach pain that isn't going, vomiting, severe tiredness and weakness, nausea, loss of appetite. Who have I offended that mine is different is the question I keep asking myself.
Sorry, it is well, in a little more time your body will adjust and get better. Ensure you eat in bits and don't go starving cos of appetite loss, also rest well. For the stomach pain, see your doctor to be sure its normal. By the way, this your MS is really more than what you were expecting, I remember when you said you weren't feeling anything but now you are feeling everything, you did not offend anyone and many people experience more.
Mine is just general weakness which crept it after treating typhoid and maybe from using duphaston.. God will see us through

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blesstunner: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2021
Hello. Please add me to the group. Though I have been a silent follower, this group has helped me alot. MY EDD IS 20th November. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
He has won again oh and till after delivery before he will know sex because if i date tell him now,I no go fit drink water keep cup. Amen to the best mama boys
whyworryPH:

Don't worry mama, you will be the best mama boys ever kiss
And can I tell you something? Many times, God always puts one or two in there that will cater to you just as if you have a girl. But who knows, scan might still be wrong at the end of the day. But I'll update the list. Guess hubby won you again grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Omakraid:

Sorry, it is well, in a little more time your body will adjust and get better. Ensure you eat in bits and don't go starving cos of appetite loss, also rest well. For the stomach pain, see your doctor to be sure its normal. By the way, this your MS is really more than what you were expecting, I remember when you said you weren't feeling anything but now you are feeling everything, you did not offend anyone and many people experience more.
Mine is just general weakness which crept it after treating typhoid and maybe from using duphaston.. God will see us through
Thanks mama. It was very stupid of me to have said all those things especially being a FTM. Amen to your prayers because I don't know how long I can bear this pain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fairygeh(f): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Expectantmom:
Eeya,So sorry dear.The lord is your strength.you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
MumIbeji:

Sorry teamie, it's part of the package. I think it's your baby putting pressure on that part. Mine is left leg... I find it difficult to stand up after lying down for a long time.
Pele

Thanks ma same thing doctor told me. I will be managing myself!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
joliefille:

This is me, I sit on throw pillow because of this issue. It helps a bit.
Thanks sis. Wil give it a try.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Expectantmom:

Thanks mama. It was very stupid of me to have said all those things especially being a FTM. Amen to your prayers because I don't know how long I can bear this pain.
It will ease off as you move to your second tri. Me that I'm not feeling as much sef can wait to pass this stage. The most important thing is baby is fine.
It is well again ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olenime(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
blesstunner:
Hello. Please add me to the group. Though I have been a silent follower, this group has helped me alot. MY EDD IS 20th November. Thanks

Welcome to team November

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
fairygeh:

Eeya,So sorry dear.The lord is your strength.you will be fine.
Thanks mama and amen. Hope you're good?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Omakraid:

It will ease off as you move to your second tri. Me that I'm not feeling as much sef can wait to pass this stage. The most important thing is baby is fine.
It is well again ma
Amen. Thanks again mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Expectantmom:

The MS you look forward to came with full options oo grin grin, sorry ehn you will get better with time, you did not offend anyone because each person to its own. I never had MS in 1st tri and second tri came with me being afraid of stepping out of my compound because I don’t want to have miscarriage, so you just have to live each day as it comes and hope second tri will be better. Happy bumping mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Funky123:

The MS you look forward to came with full options oo grin grin, sorry ehn you will get better with time, you did not offend anyone because each person to its own. I never had MS in 1st tri and second tri came with me being afraid of stepping out of my compound because I don’t want to have miscarriage, so you just have to live each day as it comes and hope second tri will be better. Happy bumping mama
Na my mouth koba mi o. I am so sorry o please I don't want MS again. Thanks mama and happy bumping to you too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Expectantmom:

Na my mouth koba mi o. I am so sorry o please I don't want MS again. Thanks mama and happy bumping to you too.
This got me laughing out loud
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
olenime:
Any tips for couples who are trying to concieve?
Especially with long delays in periods and backflow of Semens.

Age 34.
Hopefully you'll get your answers here but Please visit this thread for more and answers and clarity sir. Baby dust to your wife
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
olenime:
Any tips for couples who are trying to concieve?
Especially with long delays in periods and backflow of Semens.

Age 34.
Hopefully you'll get your answers here but Please visit this thread for more and answers and clarity sir. Baby dust to your wife
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fairygeh(f): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Expectantmom:

Thanks mama and amen. Hope you're good?
You are welcome sis.Yes I am fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hi Class captain grin pls update for me EDD 1st of March gender XY… this 1st of March …hmmmm.I’m beginning to think maybe I’m team February oh
kokaiye:
Team March 2022
Team Divinely favoured
Team Supernatural delivery

Roll call for OCTOBER

NAMES............................................ EDD
1. ShutupareyouGOD..................... UNKNOWN
2. Marimaar..................................... 03/12
3. Funky123....,.................................03/22
4. kokaiye..........................................03/23

Hello to my darling team mates.... happy new months to u... Tnk God we are now in our 2nd trimester.... i hope 2nd trimester meet u all well cs i am surely enjoying it... MS is gone n totally enjoying d honeymoon... i hope its all d same wit u all too....

Now pls kindly quote present to dis roll call.... we team march preggy mamas are so few ooo.... abeg, team march mamas that is yet to register, kindly identify ursef ehn... dont b shy.

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by akanke79: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kinado:

This was me in my first pregnancy, i don't know about ur finances sis but i will advise u do ur bed rest in the hospital so u can be adequately monitored o.
My case was a bit different at 23 weeks membrane was already down and cervix dilated to 2 cm and all effort to make it go back up b4 d cerclage proved abortive. Cerclage was done like that tho. Pls im not comfortable with u doing ur bed rest at home.
Which hospital can you recommend for bedrest?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 4:42am On Oct 10, 2021
akanke79:

Which hospital can you recommend for bedrest?
You have to use the hospital you are already doing antenatal with. They know your history and can handle you better. Just tell them what you need and price with them before admission so you dont over stretch your finances.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2021
MumIbeji:

Sorry teamie, it's part of the package. I think it's your baby putting pressure on that part. Mine is left leg... I find it difficult to stand up after lying down for a long time.
Pele

I’ve been having this same problem with my left hip and pelvic area. It’s like I’m in my third trimester only on a side, to get up from a lying position is war and I waddle while walking. I can’t even put all into words. Doctor said, it’s the baby putting pressure there. Pressure at 6 weeks? 14 weeks now and it’s still there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6270) (6271) (6272) (6273) (6274) (6275) (6276) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.