Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145396 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6273) (6274) (6275) (6276) (6277) (6278) (6279) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
BS! BS!! BS!!!

I was waiting to see my period in the month of February but when I waited till second week of March and it didn't show, I had to run a pregnancy test at home with the strip. Na so the red lines show shocked

Didn't plan to get pregnant at that time because I wanted a December baby grin cheesy, all the same I thanked God, did my calculations from LMP and carried on with the journey. LMP's EDD showed November 1st but after my first scan at 13 weeks, EDD was October 29th, I said better for me grin. I joined team October here

The journey was smooth, except for the early morning vomiting after brushing cry and a few cravings.

Fast forward to 6th of October, We didn't have soup at home so I decided to cook soup. While doing that, I had this pain in my pelvic region that comes and goes. I just thought it was as a result of the fibroids so I endured the pains and continued cooking my soup embarassed.

Around 11pm that night, the pains became severe, and I was sweating, I went to the bathroom to take my bath and went back to sleep. Around 1am, the pains returned and I had to wake hubby. The pains continued and I was sweating profusely, I removed everything I wore and asked hubby to turn on the generator. When the pains came within 5mins interval, I told hubby to go and call our neighbour to come and take me to the hospital. He said no because I was only 36 weeks gone.

I had the urge to poo, so he took me to the toilet and stood by the door, I only looked a little and stood up that I couldn't sit on the toilet, the urge to poo came again while I was standing in the toilet, so I pushed, then I felt baby's head in my Vagina, I told hubby that baby's head is here, he said it's a lie, I was almost crying while telling him that I was not lying that he should look, he bent down to look and saw baby's head, I had another urge and I tried to bend down and push, that was how baby came out and hubby quickly stretched his hands and baby landed in his hands, and I felt relieved around 3:15am

Hubby became confused, I asked him to get the cord clip and razor blade in the hospital bag. I clipped the cord and cut it. I asked him to bring flannel to wrap baby, bring pad and pant for me, bring wrapper, then he should go and call my neighbor. He quickly called my neighbor. The man and his wife took me and baby to the health center closest to us.

The nurse that lives in the compound, deliver the placenta and stitched the small tear I had. She cleaned baby up and moved us into the room to rest. Came back home around 9am that same day. grin cheesy

Cc: Cappo Thatpetitechic

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
glimpse:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

I was waiting to see my period in the month of February but when I waited till second week of March and it didn't show, I had to run a pregnancy test at home with the strip. Na so the red lines show shocked

Didn't plan to get pregnant at that time because I wanted a December baby grin cheesy, all the same I thanked God, did my calculations from LMP and carried on with the journey. LMP's EDD showed November 1st but after my first scan at 13 weeks, EDD was October 29th, I said better for me grin. I joined team October here

The journey was smooth, except for the early morning vomiting after brushing cry and a few cravings.

Fast forward to 6th of October, We didn't have soup at home so I decided to cook soup. While doing that, I had this pain in my pelvic region that comes and goes. I just thought it was as a result of the fibroids so I endured the pains and continued cooking my soup embarassed.

Around 11pm that night, the pains became severe, and I was sweating, I went to the bathroom to take my bath and went back to sleep. Around 1am, the pains returned and I had to wake hubby. The pains continued and I was sweating profusely, I removed everything I wore and asked hubby to turn on the generator. When the pains came within 5mins interval, I told hubby to go and call our neighbour to come and take me to the hospital. He said no because I was only 36 weeks gone.

I had the urge to poo, so he took me to the toilet and stood by the door, I only looked a little and stood up that I couldn't sit on the toilet, the urge to poo came again while I was standing in the toilet, so I pushed, then I felt baby's head in my Vagina, I told hubby that baby's head is here, he said it's a lie, I was almost crying while telling him that I was not lying that he should look, he bent down to look and saw baby's head, I had another urge and I tried to bend down and push, that was how baby came out and hubby quickly stretched his hands and baby landed in his hands, and I felt relieved around 3:15am

Hubby became confused, I asked him to get the cord clip and razor blade in the hospital bag. I clipped the cord and cut it. I asked him to bring flannel to wrap baby, bring pad and pant for me, bring wrapper, then he should go and call my neighbor. He quickly called my neighbor. The man and his wife took me and baby to the health center closest to us.

The nurse that lives in the compound, deliver the placenta and stitched the small tear I had. She cleaned baby up and moved us into the room to rest. Came back home around 9am that same day. grin cheesy

This your baby is a peaceful baby..God bless the child and parents

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
glimpse:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Wow! grin
Behold a typical Hebrew woman.
Congratulations mama!
May God nourish the baby!

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
glimpse:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Ha! Ayomi come and see your mate ooooo grin.

Congratulations sis, endless joy is yours and that of your family.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2021

[/quote]

Wow, little baby wey no like no stress
Congratulations ma’am

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Wow!!! Congratulations mama!!!
glimpse:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2021
From six week scan
Mandela89:
what week scan can one know if a pregnant is single or twin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Ofcs u r worried abt d pain she wil go through, u r a mother, but wat ve to b done must b done
sunnp:

Thanks you, that what the dentist also said but he told us he will remove like 4 to give space for d adult teeth to position to right place, hope the teeth will set back to normal position after it was removed ? I'm just thinking of d pain she will go thru
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnp(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2021
kokaiye:
Ofcs u r worried abt d pain she wil go through, u r a mother, but wat ve to b done must b done

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2021
glimpse:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Congratulations ma, God bless your LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VClear: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Try Gorontula fruits and boric acid suppositories.
WhatsApp 09073747393
IG:234essentials_ng

olenime:
Any tips for couples who are trying to concieve?
Especially with long delays in periods and backflow of Semens.

Age 34.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello mommas in the house
My lovely pregnant wife told me today that she's always feeling tasty. Her throat is always dry and she drink lot of water. Is this condition normal?
Secondly, we are currently both away from home. We base in Ibadan but I travelled to Ogun state while she travel to meet my mom at ado ekiti since about 6 weeks ago. So she wanted to travel back to Ibadan next week Saturday coz I'll also be in Ibadan this coming Saturday so that she will give birth in Ibadan.
She's 35 weeks. She will be 37 weeks next week Saturday that she want to travel. Is it advisable for her to travel that long distance (4hrs) journey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peachbloom(f): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
wentroublecomes:
Hello mommas in the house
My lovely pregnant wife told me today that she's always feeling tasty. Her throat is always dry and she drink lot of water. Is this condition normal?
Secondly, we are currently both away from home. We base in Ibadan but I travelled to Ogun state while she travel to meet my mom at ado ekiti since about 6 weeks ago. So she wanted to travel back to Ibadan next week Saturday coz I'll also be in Ibadan this coming Saturday so that she will give birth in Ibadan.
She's 35 weeks. She will be 37 weeks next week Saturday that she want to travel. Is it advisable for her to travel that long distance (4hrs) journey?

Not advisable at all!!! Anything can happen at 36 weeks. Kindly advise her to travel down to Ibadan immediately, if you want her to be delivered of the child in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
semisola:
[b][/b]
TEAM January
Roll call for team January mama!!!
#teamGoodnews
#teamhealthymamahealthybaby

Happy new months to January mamas, it was just like yesterday when we got confirmed pregnant, see us now angry on our last lapse of second trimester.

How are we, fellow bumping mamas? God that has been seeing us through from conception will sure see us through delivery. He shall provide all that is needed financially for us and our LO. In Jesus name.
Team January 16,what scan gave me, subtract two weeks,is in January,add two weeks,then February,but I choose February, Base on what I want and previous experience.����, Sex XX. I am so excited.
I also want to remind us to take our routine drugs, eat healthy and have peace of mind as everything will turn out marvelous. We should also begin shopping as prices of baby items will soon begin skyrocketing as we approach the festive period.

How are we all?

S/N. - NAMES. —— EDD. — -Gender/Sex
1. - Semisola —— 29Th. —— - PINK
2. - Esthered ——3RD. — BLUE
3. - Blisworld61 ——-12th. —- - PINK
4. - RhemaDavis —— 30TH. —- - Surprise
5. - Successhungry- —— 28th. —- - PINK
6. - Livelystone - -—27Th. —-- BLUE
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Peachbloom:

Not advisable at all!!! Anything can happen at 36 weeks. Kindly advise her to travel down to Ibadan immediately, if you want her to be delivered of the child in Ibadan.

Ok. Thank you so much.
How about the way she feel tasty everytime. Her throat is always dry and it makes her consume lot of water.
Is that normal?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Ok. Thank you so much.
How about the way she feel tasty everytime. Her throat is always dry and it makes her consume lot of water.
Is that normal?
Please let her take as much water as she wants. It's highly recommended. Some of us are praying for that kind of water anointing as we don't take enough.
The only downside is her visiting the loo frequently which can be a nag.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
cutiereborn:

Please let her take as much water as she wants. It's highly recommended. Some of us are praying for that kind of water anointing as we don't take enough.
The only downside is her visiting the loo frequently which can be a nag.

Ok. Thank a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miccoy(m): 6:06am On Oct 14, 2021
God is great!

My wife just delivered a beautiful baby girl yesterday at exactly 10:30pm.

Birth Story loading.....

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2021
miccoy:
God is great!

Birth Story loading.....

Congratulations Sir
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2021
Thanks to everyone who rejoiced with us. To the remaining waddling mamas, you will all carry to term and deliver safely. This my LO vigilante tie wrapper o.

I am sending baby dust to TTC mothers, may the Almighty God bless them with bundles of joy. Amen.

Our October cappo Thatpetitechic, please say something, I hope you and LO are doing well.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yellowgarri2(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2021
miccoy:
God is great!

Birth Story loading.....
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2021
glimpse:
Thanks to everyone who rejoiced with us. To the remaining waddling mamas, you will all carry to term and deliver safely. This my LO vigilante tie wrapper o.

I am sending baby dust to TTC mothers, may the Almighty God bless them with bundles of joy. Amen.

Our October cappo Thatpetitechic, please say something, I hope you and LO are doing well.

Congratulations mama,God bless you and your LO

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2021
miccoy:
God is great!

Birth Story loading.....
Congratulations baba baby grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misblah(f): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
BS loading!!
My pink jet came in at 11:14pm yesterday.
Came out wit 2 pushes, small tear and a sneer cheesy

Congratulations in advance to all my October Mummies in the house. God will give you the strength and composure needed. Amen.

As for other Mummies with time, I'd advise you read this book, Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Miaze. Read it and digest the scriptures with it, I saw God's hands clear in my labour journey and could apply these principles I got from the book.
Congratulations to us all.

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BabyAvo: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
This one is really a Miracle child ooo
Congratulations dear

glimpse:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adinije(f): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
sunnp:
Good afternoon, mamas in the house,pls I need help, my 7yrs old daughter teeth refuse to remove and it now have multiple teeth, I meet with dentist and told me they need to remove like 4 teeth in other for the one at the back to position to right place, pls has anybody have issue with this and hope the teeth will grow again also hope this will position to right place?)
I had this issue growing up. I remembered my mum took me to a dentist and have the four teeth in front removed. And the new ones repositioned itself overtime and fit in perfectly.

You don't have to worry. Go and remove them.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preciousppearl(f): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
sunnp:

Thanks you, that what the dentist also said but he told us he will remove like 4 to give space for d adult teeth to position to right place, hope the teeth will set back to normal position after it was removed ? I'm just thinking of d pain she will go thru
your baby will be administered drugs to stop the pain, she won't feel a thing before and after the procedure.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracefulness: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Please mum in the house I have big issue here too my wife and I have been ion natural family planning until she wasn't comfortable after delayed period so she decided to go for devora contraceptive following day she decided to do pregnancy test only to discover she is already pregnant please what is the implications
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by frances01: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
December mum that are planning to do photoshoot when is the right time to do that.
my date is 11th and 19th December i don't know when i can go for photoshoot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsDotAgain: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
For your Preloved Babies and Kids Wears

https://www.nairaland.com/6758009/na-mumu-dey-go-boutique/1#106587194

For your individual, pre-order, slots, half bale, full bale and bale fabrics purchase.

Best prices and quality you can find on the market right now.

WhatsApp:- 09138772133

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hanneque(f): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Misblah:
BS loading!!
My pink jet came in at 11:14pm yesterday.
Came out wit 2 pushes, small tear and a sneer cheesy

Congratulations in advance to all my October Mummies in the house. God will give you the strength and composure needed. Amen.

As for other Mummies with time, I'd advise you read this book, Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Miaze. Read it and digest the scriptures with it, I saw God's hands clear in my labour journey and could apply these principles I got from the book.
Congratulations to us all.

Congratulations ma, May the Lord bless your Lo and the family.
Kindly send a copy of the book to my mail ma. temmy.han28@gmail.com. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetyie(f): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
frances01:
December mum that are planning to do photoshoot when is the right time to do that.
my date is 11th and 19th December i don't know when i can go for photoshoot

From my experience, i will advice you go for photoshoot as soon as possible since you have 2 months left, people like me wey pregnancy don humble had to mine on time before the face scatter finish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6273) (6274) (6275) (6276) (6277) (6278) (6279) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.