Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199602 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6276) (6277) (6278) (6279) (6280) (6281) (6282) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 5:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Towerofgrace:

See all these agbalumo bump mamas dragging queue grin be like say MS don dey release their mouth small small
Rotfl
Haba big sis! Don't you want me to do senior small ni? With all the MS I'm having, I shall never be alone but surely God has given us the strength to bear it and this stage shall pass and we all shall carry our little ones in our arms at the right time.
Have a wonderful week ahead ma.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BabyAvo: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2021
Thank you so much
I will check those groups and follow.
Thank you

winningbt:

Don’t fret mama,but I think you will need an extra hand for the first few days,because you will also need to rest,a neighbor or church member but please be vigilant at the same time or sibling,and you can follow the new born thread and keep reading up,so you can learn a lot before baby gets here,you can also follow ask a peadiatrician on Facebook too,don’t worry too much just take it day in day out,sleep when baby sleeps,transfer all chores to your husband till you’re ready to do them yourself,please don’t do any super woman work o,it will fall back on you and there is no award for it ,trust me you will be fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BabyAvo: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2021
My dear getting help where I am is almost impossible. Even with your money.
That’s why I am very worried.
The house chores is not even my problem. Shebi it’s my house if I can’t clean it let it be like that no wahala. My problem is the baby and myself, how to bath new born, take care off the baby when me myself I don’t have strength. It just running through my head.
Ayauche:

Hello mama, I will advice you get even if its someone you will pay because my sister its not easy. I did for my first and second and I can assure you that its not what you want to go through. But if hubby is the domestic type that will do basically everything including dancing with baby while you sleep a bit at night then it might be a lot easier if not get help please.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2021
Good morning mama
I beg you all please help me out
Whoever can access this hospital is too far leaves should help a sister...my PCV is too low...I'm currently in Enugu

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2021
Have you tried garden egg leaf. If you can get this particular one,try look for the garden egg leaf.
Senorita222:
Good morning mama
Whoever can access this hospital is too far leaves should help a sister...my PCV is too low...I'm currently in Enugu

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2021
Layormiii:
Having boil in both armpit, wetin that one come mean now undecided
Mama, you don’t want to be me at the moment, have had boils on my eyelids(both eyes o) since 5 months preggy and I’m in my 9th month, I just did a minor surgery as it turned to something else, just thank God yours is in your armpit, it will go .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bayobabe(f): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2021
Hey God, I pray for this kind of mercy.
Howyeh:

Wow! grin
Behold a typical Hebrew woman.
Congratulations mama!
May God nourish the baby!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
Not true …I’m having a boy and I’m getting fairer…also I don’t eat a lot and threw up most of the time…
Nawa oo, I envy that fairer part.. Different stroke for different folks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2021
Layormiii:
Na double double, lol. I remember having boil on almost all parts of my body without belle ooo, it's not easy talk more of with belle. Try using shea butter and raise your arms higher as the mama ejima that you are
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Exceldamsel(f): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2021
Layormiii:

Have had boil severally in my armpit during the course of this beautiful journey, for me my armpit because irritated when I change my body spray or open a new one what I mostly do is to rub Shea butter and it disappears by itself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2021
Senorita222:
Good morning mama
that leave is not hospital too far ooo

I have it at the back of my house, but my place is very far
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2021
Senorita222:
Good morning mama
that leave is not hospital too far ooo

I have it at the back of my house, but my place is very far, I think people that are selling herbs should have it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miccoy(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2021
Mommies,

Please can a nursing mother take pepper soup? My wife just requested for one.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
miccoy:
Mommies,

I co-ask
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damkem820(f): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hello everyone,I'm new here.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Thanks everyone for the reply about the boils in my armpit o, make una no worry, I know wetin cause am, I just never ready to confess ni grin

Please a quick question:
I had a surgery about a week plus and I have exhausted the drugs given. Didn't want to get new ones cos I am not just comfortable taking those plenty drugs especially because of the something something growing inside me grin I know some drugs isn't good for Early stage.

When I went for the dressing today they saw purse abi what's the spelling which isn't good. And they tried removing the fluid. so the nurse wrote drugs for me to buy which the nurse assured me won't affect my something something. Plus most times I can't sleep at night due to the pain but I am scared of using drugs.

My problem is, my husband asked if I showed the doctor the names of the drugs so she can assure me it's not harmful to me because of my condition and I lied and I said yes.
Please here are the names:

I hope I am good to go with them? Cos honestly I want the best for me and the something something presently in my incubator.. I rather endure the pain cry than take in anything harmful.
Please am I good to go with the drugs?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Layormiii:
Thanks everyone for the reply about the boils in my armpit o, make una no worry, I know wetin cause am, I just never ready to confess ni grin

Please a quick question:
I had a surgery about a week plus and I have exhausted the drugs given. Didn't want to get new ones cos I am not just comfortable taking those plenty drugs especially because of the something something growing inside me grin I know some drugs isn't good for Early stage.

When I went for the dressing today they saw purse abi what's the spelling which isn't good. And they tried removing the fluid. so the nurse wrote drugs for me to buy which the nurse assured me won't affect my something something. Plus most times I can't sleep at night due to the pain but I am scared of using drugs.

My problem is, my husband asked if I showed the doctor the names of the drugs so she can assure me it's not harmful to me because of my condition and I lied and I said yes.
Please here are the names:

Tab Augmentin (branded)
Tab Chymoral
Tab vitamin C bottle own.
Tab flagyl 400mg.

I hope I am good to go with them? Cos honestly I want the best for me and the something something presently in my incubator.. I rather endure the pain cry than take in anything harmful.
Please am I good to go with the drugs?

Layor! Layor!! Layor!!! how many times did i call you?

It is you that used ur mouth to say you asked Dr that will go and truthfully ask the Dr, before i open my eyes better go and report to the Dr fast, oya a-le-le, naughty mummy tongue . I think u should also discuss taking progesterone with ur Dr considering your history

i don't know about the rest but Augmentin is a safe option in pregnancy also vitC, the rest i don't know about

reminds me of when i was given augmentin when i developed ohss during 2nd week after embryo transfer, lol when the nurse gave me and i saw aug... i just changed it for her straight, me that was silently praying the spotting i saw the day before was due to implantation, the Dr had to explain and even threaten that he would remove the drain before i agreed to take it.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mysamuels: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good day beautiful mamas, please I just tested positive, and from my calculations I'm 5w1d today, what drug can I start taking for now before I register for antenatal?

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damkem820(f): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations
Mysamuels:
Good day beautiful mamas, please I just tested positive, and from my calculations I'm 5w1d today, what drug can I start taking for now before I register for antenatal?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damkem820(f): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
I'm 6weeks +,I'm taking pregnacare.
damkem820:
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mysamuels:

Congratulations ma'm

Pregnacare is a good option and pronatal also, or just go to any good pharmacy and tell them you want prenatal/pregnancy supplements
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Towerofgrace:

Layor! Layor!! Layor!!! how many times did i call you?

It is you that used ur mouth to say you asked Dr that will go and truthfully ask the Dr, before i open my eyes better go and report to the Dr fast, oya a-le-le, naughty mummy tongue . I think u should also discuss taking progesterone with ur Dr considering your history

i don't know about the rest but Augmentin is a safe option in pregnancy also vitC, the rest i don't know about

reminds me of when i was given augmentin when i developed ohss during 2nd week after embryo transfer, lol when the nurse gave me and i saw aug... i just changed it for her straight, me that was silently praying the spotting i saw the day before was due to implantation, the Dr had to explain and even threaten that he would remove the drain before i agreed to take it.
my mama in the beautiful journey kiss I presently take the progesterone injection. Mondays and Fridays .

Saturday night we called doctor that I couldn't sleep because of pain in the surgery area and my drugs has finished(I refuse to buy again) she told me to use only paracetamol. She even said that is the only drugs I should be using now because of my condition. I was very skeptical about using it even tho she assured us that i can use it . used it and I don't like how it made me feel atall.. I woke up in the morning feeling miserable like the worst was going to happen that morning. I was having regrets like why didn't I just endure the pain, insteyof taking drugs.

I don't know I need to be courageous and strong, maybe because of my former losses , I am just always scared that the worst will happen, rushing to toilet to check my pants when the usual cramps start and etc. And that's why I cannot take drugs too.
Praying to God to strengthen my faith. Because that alone is enough worry. If you can, please always put me in your prayers too. Thank you

Since you said augmentin is okay, the rest too should be okay, because I asked the nurse. Can't do hospital Waka again today under this hot sun. Sorry for long reply jare my sweet twin sister

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
miccoy:
Mommies,

Yes, nursing mums can take it. It also helps to cleanse the tommy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mysamuels:
Congratulations ma, You can take pregnacare as suggested but if its too expensive, folic acid is okay

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
damkem820:
Hello everyone,I'm new here.
You're welcome ma, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miccoy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Omakraid:

Yes, nursing mums can take it. It also helps to cleanse the tommy

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damkem820(f): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Thank you.
damkem820:
I'm 6weeks +,I'm taking pregnacare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good day loving Moms and Dads. This is ProudDad @prouddad38. Most of the old Mamas here from 2014 will know PeoudDad and ProudMom.

Well, it's been a long time and the journey since 2015 hasn't been easy. My sincere apologies to all Mamas and amembers of this great community for being absent for so long.

The message below was sent to a concerned Nigerian to help share on her platform regarding our only Son, ProudSon who has been down will illness with growing pains and I am humbly calling for your Prayers and support to keep my Son alive.

=====================================
LET US HELP WEALTH MARTIN LIVE A HEALTHY AND PAIN FREE LIFE

My Name is Martin and my Son's name is, Wealth Martin.

He is 5 Years old and suffers from Sickle Cell condition.

During his early years as a child, we didn't notice any symptoms of this condition, until he became almost 5 Years old when he broke down with severe pains and swellings in his limbs which made it difficult for him to stand on his feet nor walk.
He would regularly become very hot and pale with the growing pains which brings us to tears as his parents.

The only thing we noticed earlier when he was 3 years old was his growth level, by loss of weight instead of adding weight like other children of his age.

When it became worse, I had to carry him on my back, with no money for even transportation to go for lab blood test which finally confirmed his Genotype as *SS.*

We were at one time recommended to go for a traditional treatment where some tissues were extracted from under his lower left breast.

This was said to be the cause of the crisis experienced by Sickle Cell Patients, but all to no avail after I spent the last =N=100,000 both for the treatment and transportation to Enugu State.

This we went through, all to no avail.

After this, we had the option of going through Blood Transfusion with an AA Blood Genotype Donor. But after medical advise, we learned that wouldn't help, as the the Sickle Cells would still be reproduced and would later overshadow the infused AA Blood.

This condition has eaten all my resources as His Father, from the online investment I had as a Forex Trader and the joy in the home is gone for fear of losing my only Son and Child.

And now, we are unable to take care of his Medication, treatment and special feeding lifestyle as prescribed by the Medical Doctors we have visited for solution.

Please � this is why my family cries out for aid for our Son's Medical Care so he can go back to school and live a normal life as God desires.

The cost of his daily Drugs (some of which are made from Natural Herbs) which I buy Weekly is roughly =N=10,000. And his feeding alone and sanitizing our living environment is expensive for me to maintain.

Please � this is why I plead to everyone reading this, to help me.

This is my plan: As God touches the hearts of the reader, I will meet his Medication and I also desire to establish a business for my Son's sake, so I can from the proceeds take care of his health needs as he grows, instead of calling for aid through his life again and again.

May God bless you and keep your loved ones from illness.
Amen.

PLEASE HELP ME HELP THIS LITTLE BOY, YOUR N1,000 WILL GO ALONG WAY

FATHER (Prouddad38): 08031845588

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mysamuels: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Thanks and God bless mamas for your prompt responses. Will get the pregnacare asap.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
October 2020 teamies,
Your cappo is here o.
See your baby...
One year already (tomorrow)
I can't help but shed tears of joy, remembering all we went through and how we survived.
Please say a prayer for Grace

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Prouddad38:
Good day loving Moms and Dads. This is ProudDad @prouddad38. Most of the old Mamas here from 2014 will know PeoudDad and ProudMom.

PLEASE HELP ME HELP THIS LITTLE BOY, YOUR N1,000 WILL GO ALONG WAY

FATHER (Prouddad38): 08031845588

So touching! God will intervene as we do the little we can do.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esetim(f): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2021
Pls who has home remedies for cattarrh and cough for a less than 1 month old baby?
Seen the doctor and done all they advised (given some drugs but told it ll run its course) but looking for any safe remedy that can make baby more comfortable .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6276) (6277) (6278) (6279) (6280) (6281) (6282) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.