Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158840 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) (6286) (6287) (6288) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hi,mamas. I read the post of a lady who wants to sell a cot at ikorodu last week. Please mama,is it a wooden cot? Kindly respond when you see this. I cant remember her moniker,if anyone does kindly mention me Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Funky123:

Today hubby raised his head to see me kneeling beside bed praying, rebuking bad dreams

Na wa ooo, even afternoon Is not exempted
lol.... No worries teamie.... Na hormones dey cause am ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Funky123:

I will carry the remaining for team march angry
so... U want to chance ur cappo... Ano go gree ooo shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
wentroublecomes:
kokaiye
MumIbeji
winningbt
misskenny
Ranameer

My wife and mom has went to another better lab for the scan and it gives us a perfect results (37weeks)
Our new EDD is 8 Nov.

I need to sue that lab for performing a fake medical test, giving us 32 weeks and EDD of 19th Dec.

My calculation base on her LMP is 17 Nov.
u c now!!! Lol.... Tnk God all is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=joliefille post=107074860][/quote]

Yay, I have a birthday mate
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
kokaiye:
so... U want to chance ur cappo... Ano go gree ooo shocked

No vex, you no quick talk now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
kokaiye:
lol.... No worries teamie.... Na hormones dey cause am ooooo

My mind is at peace, Safe delivery to us all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
wentroublecomes:
kokaiy. e
MumIbeji
WI. nningbt
mi. sskenny
Ran. ameer

My wife and mom has went to another better lab for the scan and it gives us a perfect results (37weeks)
Our new EDD is 8 Nov.

I need to sue that lab for performing a fake medical test, giving us 32 weeks and EDD of 19th Dec.

That's great, at least now your mind can be at peace. Hope her bags are fully packed. Baby can come anytime from now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatlinda(f): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pls someone should send me the picture and name of the leaf that increases blood pls.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ranameer: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
wentroublecomes:
kokaiye
MumIbeji
winningbt
misskenny
Ranameer

Our new EDD is 8 Nov.

Thank God. Wishing her quick & safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
wentroublecomes:

This is the result of the scan

Lie:longitudinal
Fetal viability:viable
Presntatn:cephalic
Placemnt site:anterior
Fetal anatomy(morphology):normal

We don't have any doctor yet. She just relocated and today, she went to register. They asked her to come back next week Monday for doctors appointment.

Pls let her go to another scan centre. I had a similar case in 2013. My EDD was December and everything had been fine until one ante-natal,I was back dated with almost 4 weeks,I bluntly told the doctor that wasn't my EDD but he already recorded it,the next ante-natal,he continued from where he stopped and I told him again that my baby was due in December not January. He told me to go outside the hospital for another scan which confirmed what I said,I have birth second week of December. Pls she should seek a second opinion.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
dunnybaby:

Pls let her go to another scan centre. I had a similar case in 2013. My EDD was December and everything had been fine until one ante-natal,I was back dated with almost 4 weeks,I bluntly told the doctor that wasn't my EDD but he already recorded it,the next ante-natal,he continued from where he stopped and I told him again that my baby was due in December not January. He told me to go outside the hospital for another scan which confirmed what I said,I have birth second week of December. Pls she should seek a second opinion.
Thanks a lot ma'am. We av done another scan which gave us d correct EDD
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Thanks a lot ma'am. We av done another scan which gave us d correct EDD

Oluwa seun. She can try St. Gregory hospital(Okurume) or even State hospital(though the nurses have skoin skoin but they are good.). Okurume is a very good doctor,I don't know if he's still practicing or has handed over to his doctor son. I went there when I had a terrible tear from another hospital and it refused to heal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
kokaiye:
Pregnancy nightmares are real embarassed... I keep having dem everynight since i got pregnant.... N they are so scary ha ... Thou, i had dem wit my first pregnancy but not as much as dis one... Dis one is like it is waitin 4 me to close my eyes... Pls tell me i aint d only one experiencing this embarassed

So I m not alone?series of them, good,meaningless,scary ones. I had one where I was expecting 2 babies. On delivery day, d babies turned 3. My husband was now asking who owned d extra new baby. I just replied casually, na we own am,the hospital is doing promo, so they gave us one extra .When I woke up to tell my husband, he was just laughing saying born 2, get 1 free

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tmex(m): 12:21am On Oct 27, 2021
miracletoday:

So I m not alone?series of them, good,meaningless,scary ones. I had one where I was expecting 2 babies. On delivery day, d babies turned 3. My husband was now asking who owned d extra new baby. I just replied casually, na we own am,the hospital is doing promo, so they gave us one extra .When I woke up to tell my husband, he was just laughing saying born 2, get 1 free

Na wah for you o,you made me laugh out in the middle of the night.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracefulness: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2021
Peachbloom:

Is she taking iron tablets alongside the folic acid?
no is she supposed to take the two together?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2021
AnikeTTC:

My location is Lagos.

Hello Sis, pls send me an email, i will send you the Dr's i have used. I don't want to get banned
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2021
miracletoday:

cheesy cheesy rotfl, no be only promo, i beg i no fit laugh kai pregnancy is wonderful i tell you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruit4me: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Fruit4me:
October mamas how una Dey? I have been schedule for elective cs because of my baby’s weight 4.2kg,
I’m so scared. I don’t even know how to tell my mother Inlaw, she isn’t in support of it. I’m so confused oh. Pls I need encouragement or word of advice
God has done it oh, baby boy has arrived Via elective cs, I’m so happy and I thank you all. Still recovering, story coming soon.... October mama

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatlinda(f): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2021
greatlinda:
Pls someone should send me the picture and name of the leaf that increases blood pls.....
Someone should pls reply pls....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Fruit4me:
God has done it oh, baby boy has arrived Via elective cs, I’m so happy and I thank you all. Still recovering, story coming soon.... October mama

Congratulations mama, welcome baby boy. I wish you quickest recovery ma'm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kennybelle: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
greatlinda:

Someone should pls reply pls....

Mama, go to these pages...

For garden egg leaves: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/6279

For hospital too far leaves: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/6278

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good afternoon all, pls is it normal for MS to suddenly stop before 12 weeks of pregnancy??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kennybelle: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
MorningStar233:
Good afternoon all, pls is it normal for MS to suddenly stop before 12 weeks of pregnancy??

Yes, it's possible.

Enjoy your less stressful package, mama.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luuvlly: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Fruit4me:
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracefulness: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mamas good day please folc acid and what can one take in early pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
MorningStar233:
I think you should go for scan if you are not sure.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Halcyon123:
Team February, where una dey? @ whyworryPH oya oh,come and share this doughnuts for our team mates,if e remain,just kuku dash team March grin

Teamie how nice of you to want to share. I don't know what's happening with our sisters in February. I think you are the only that responded to the last roll call. I do hope they are alright. Prettmum, all February mamas hope you are doing great? Make time to say hi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Fruit4me:

Congratulations mama. God is faithful. We welcome your baby boy to our world.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Fruit4me:
Congratulations and quick recovery to you ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) (6286) (6287) (6288) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.