Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157815 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6347) (6348) (6349) (6350) (6351) (6352) (6353) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2022
miracletoday:
Happy New Year to my e family. I pray this year God will crown our efforts with bounty harvest.None will be missing among us.'Had I known bad stories', will not be our portion during n after childbirth.

JANUARY ROLL CALL TEAM APRIL2022.
How una dey? Some early April mamas would be stepping into 3rd trimester this week I think? Pls let's update Gender n EDD.

Besides, TEAM March, how u take arrange am. Blue jets all through.
U c ehn... Even we r surprise... God work in a wonderful way.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2022
wentroublecomes:

Someone should please reply me on this
Hello sir... It is normal.... Since ur wife isnt practicing exclusive breastfeeding, her prolactin level drops which made her menstruation came early... D only women dt dont gt der menstratn stil dey stop breastfeeding r d women who r on EBF.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 9:31am On Jan 06, 2022
kokaiye:
Hello sir... It is normal.... Since ur wife isnt practicing exclusive breastfeeding, her prolactin level drops which made her menstruation came early... D only women dt dont gt der menstratn stil dey stop breastfeeding r d women who r on EBF.

But she always breastfeed our baby. Maybe she gave him formula once or twice per day.
She breastfeed him more
Also, the flow is too heavy that my wife is getting scared .
Her mom also told us that it's too early for her to menstruate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2022
wentroublecomes:
Hello Mommas. I want to ask a question o
My wife gave birth 23rd of Nov 2021 and she started menstruating yesterday with heavy flow
Is it normal to menstruate at this early stage.
Our baby is just 43days old

Hello Sir, it is not weird or out of place to start her period this early, some people start between 6weeks - 8 weeks after delivery, has she gone for her 6 weeks check-up, let her complain to her Dr, but if you are concerned about the heaviness of the flow let her go to the hospital asap pls.

Not to scare you but my sis had retained placenta after delivery which is a very serious issue and she kept loosing blood but she thought it was lochia, thank God she went to the hospital and an evacuation had to be done to remove the remaining placenta.

Please take your wife to the hospital asap especially since her mum is concerned also, better to get checked and certified okay than take chances.

All the best Sir

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2022
semisola:
ROLL CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY

Happy new year house, our waddling mamas, sorry for my absence.

Praise God, I have put to bed to the most beautiful baby girl ever, it was through an emergency C-SECTION, the devil wanted to try us but God had the final say.

I am fine but still recovering, C-section isn’t for the faint hearted, I will be back to drop my BA story.

Pls do mention this thread is you have put to bed. Thank God for our lives, we would have been consumed but for his mercy which is everlasting.

S/N. - NAMES. —— EDD. — -Gender——-delivered

1. - semisola ———- 12th. —— - PINK—-delivered

2. - Esthered ————3RD. — —BLUE——confirmed

3. - Blisworld61 ——--12th. ——- - PINK

4. - RhemaDavis ———-30TH. —- - -Surprise

5. - Successhungry- ———28th. —- —- PINK

6. - Livelystone - -————27Th. —-- BLUE

7. Orloladey——————17th———- X

8. Miracle001——————15th———-Pink

#teamjanuary
#teamhealthmotherandchild
#teamhebrewwomen

Congrats Cappo.....may the birth of this beautiful princess bring unending joy to your household.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2022
IamGreen1:

Oh God! I would have loved to try birthing my babies at home with just my man aiding the delivery but that man na ole but this is scàry o lipsrsealed
Mama, very scary.. My doctor keeps warning against it even if one has someone who can take delivery close by. He always cite examples of women who had complications and passed on before they could rush them to the hospital. My hubby won't even try it, he will prefer to n pray than take his wife's delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2022
semisola:

Praise God, I have put to bed to the most beautiful baby girl ever, it was through an emergency C-SECTION, the devil wanted to try us but God had the final say.

I am fine but still recovering, C-section isn’t for the faint hearted, I will be back to drop my BA story.

Pls do mention this thread is you have put to bed. Thank God for our lives, we would have been consumed but for his mercy which is everlasting.

#teamjanuary
#teamhebrewwomen

Congratulations cappo, God bless your baby. Heal fast and come and give us gist.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2022
kokaiye:
wow!!! Cappo don open floor!!! Congratulations mama, pls do take a rest, C section is d quickest to hv a baby but healing is dreadful... U need all d energy u cn get.... My greetings to ur beautiful princess.
Like how long does the site take to heal properly and what can of care is done on it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2022
Towerofgrace:

Hello Sir, it is not weird or out of place to start her period this early, some people start between 6weeks - 8 weeks after delivery, has she gone for her 6 weeks check-up, let her complain to her Dr, but if you are concerned about the heaviness of the flow let her go to the hospital asap pls.

Not to scare you but my sis had retained placenta after delivery which is a very serious issue and she kept loosing blood but she thought it was lochia, thank God she went to the hospital and an evacuation had to be done to remove the remaining placenta.

Please take your wife to the hospital asap especially since her mum is concerned also, better to get checked and certified okay than take chances.

All the best Sir

Thanks so much for your advice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orlolahdey(f): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2022
semisola:

#teamjanuary
#teamhebrewwomen
Congrats Cappo...may God bless d baby, I wish you fast recovery.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Omakraid:

Like how long does the site take to heal properly and what can of care is done on it?

I m asking as well.
Kokaiye how does one fasten the healing process for CS pls?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2022
glimpse:

No try am if you no get mind, besides I didn't plan mine. It just happened cheesy

I won't o because SO won't let me but I love watching it cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SPDAZZY(f): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
wentroublecomes:
Hello Mommas. I want to ask a question o
My wife gave birth 23rd of Nov 2021 and she started menstruating yesterday with heavy flow
Is it normal to menstruate at this early stage.
Our baby is just 43days old

I think it's not abnormal. It's already 6weeks. It could help you relax and rule out all possibilities when you see your doctor.

I had a CS and as lochia was thinning down, I had heavy red flow by week 4 going to 5 which I suspect might be menses. It stopped the next week and exactly 28 days later, I had another period which continued to come regularly despite the fact that I was exclusively breastfeeding. I think it depends on individuals.

See your doctor all the same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzCorleone(f): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Help me thank Jehovah overdo.
I welcomed my baby girl through elective CS on the 3rd of January. Her birth weight was 4.6kg. Indeed I saw the glory of God.

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
MzCorleone:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
I welcomed my baby girl through elective CS on the 3rd of January. Her birth weight was 4.6kg. Indeed I saw the glory of God.
Thank God for safe delivery ma, congratulations to you. She is a big girl

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
MzCorleone:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations mama, you did an awesome job, 4.6kg fah!!! shocked God bless the entire family and may she always be a source of joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatlinda(f): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Omakraid:

Take alot of fruits, try to walk around it helps. Pls don't lift any heavy thing. Try to keep the place dry. Don't eat hard food to avoid constipation always eat light. By 6 weeks you will be fine mine healed before 6 weeks. If u want to cough or sneeze place a pillow at d place I were cut it helps to ease d pressure I feel there.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Omakraid:

i dnt knw anytin abt C sectn oo... Nva experience it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
MzCorleone:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
4.6kg??!!!! Dtz a big baby!!!! Congratulations dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nickels71: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
It is always a thing of joy to have a delivery and both mother and child are hale and hearty. We thank God for the wonderful deliveries we've been experiencing. It is even more wonderful when delivery is done and there are no injuries especially if done naturally. For our expectant mothers, there's a course available on what steps to take for natural birth without injuries. It has been really helpful and I believe it would go a long way for you too. Please if you're interested contact me via WhatsApp through this link:

https:///message/2RSTDZM3Q76QM1
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations cappo, thank God for safe delivery

semisola:

#teamjanuary
#teamhebrewwomen

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Healthquest: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
greatlinda:

Take alot of fruits, try to walk around it helps. Pls don't lift any heavy thing. Try to keep the place dry. Don't eat hard food to avoid constipation always eat light. By 6 weeks you will be fine mine healed before 6 weeks. If u want to cough or sneeze place a pillow at d place I were cut it helps to ease d pressure I feel there.
hey greatlinda, kindly be of help .

Any doctor here or anyone who can explain below scan for me more.
After one circle dose that ends around 20th of Nov, my period starts on 15th Nov and I started d clomid dose on 16th based on I always have irregular period and detecting my ovulation period is damn hard.
Some times around December 20th, I had some blood flow which I tot was implantation because it stops same day and just come few hours like 2 or below, then on the 24th again same kind of blood flow rushes and am now in dilemma Wat could this be, I'm not too afraid since they stop almost instantly.
Today being 06th of Jan, I did PT test strip with strip and got positive, curiosly I went to d hospital and carry out pelvic scan to ascertain my condition and got the below image which I interpret to be miscarriage or clomid effect.

MY QUESTION NOW IS ,COULD CLOMID induce growth in my gestation sac or even in my womb? .
Another one worrying me is that the gestation sac is partially collapsed ( though the tech says something that looks like gestation sac not gestational sac itself. He's not sure I assume)
Could this parallel state means it's about to grow or it was up and now going down.
I did urine test at the hospital and it came out positive too but they said it was faint and not bold enough .so they are still confuse.

Someone should help me interprete the same result in details.

Thanks SIR/MA

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Omakraid:

The pain may last for like 1 week. Healing properly might take upto 4 to 6 weeks, all depending on each individual and level of management in a complication free CS.
Note: Try to take all the drugs given to you when discharged, it helps a lot.
Keep the sight as dry and neat as possible.
Clean with spirit when the plaster is removed.
Don't lift any weight bigger than your baby.
You will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatlinda(f): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Healthquest:

After one circle dose that ends around 20th of Nov, my period starts on 15th Nov and I started d clomid dose on 16th based on I always have irregular period and detecting my ovulation period is damn hard.
Some times around December 20th, I had some blood flow which I tot was implantation because it stops same day and just come few hours like 2 or below, then on the 24th again same kind of blood flow rushes and am now in dilemma Wat could this be, I'm not too afraid since they stop almost instantly.
Today being 06th of Jan, I did PT test strip with strip and got positive, curiosly I went to d hospital and carry out pelvic scan to ascertain my condition and got the below image which I interpret to be miscarriage or clomid effect.

MY QUESTION NOW IS ,COULD CLOMID induce growth in my gestation sac or even in my womb? .
Another one worrying me is that the gestation sac is partially collapsed ( though the tech says something that looks like gestation sac not gestational sac itself. He's not sure I assume)
Could this parallel state means it's about to grow or it was up and now going down.
I did urine test at the hospital and it came out positive too but they said it was faint and not bold enough .so they are still confuse.

Thanks SIR/MA
@ sugah pls come to her aid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
greatlinda:

Thanks for the info ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
kokaiye:
i dnt knw anytin abt C sectn oo... Nva experience it.
Ok ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Healthquest:

Thanks SIR/MA
Congratulations.
It seems like you're pregnant, but definitely very early for the scan to detect anything. Coupled with irregular period, it's hard to say exactly how far along you are. Most abdominal scans can detect pregnancy around 7 weeks or so.

Clomid only causes growth of follicles, not a gestational sac.

Any other bleeding after the first two? I would say you stay calm and if possible, go back for a repeat scan in a week. Or two weeks if not possible.

It would also help to contact the doctor who placed you in clomid as that personnhas your complete history and can reassure you.
I pray this is your year, and God will take you through it safely.

I would say you monitor

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
greatp80:

The pain may last for like 1 week. Healing properly might take upto 4 to 6 weeks, all depending on each individual and level of management in a complication free CS.
Note: Try to take all the drugs given to you when discharged, it helps a lot.
Keep the sight as dry and neat as possible.
Clean with spirit when the plaster is removed.
Don't lift any weight bigger than your baby.
You will be fine.
Thanks so much ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Healthquest: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
greatlinda:

@ sugah pls come to her aid
Thanks so much @sugah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Healthquest: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Congratulations.
It seems like you're pregnant, but definitely very early for the scan to detect anything. Coupled with irregular period, it's hard to say exactly how far along you are. Most abdominal scans can detect pregnancy around 7 weeks or so.

Clomid only causes growth of follicles, not a gestational sac.

Any other bleeding after the first two? I would say you stay calm and if possible, go back for a repeat scan in a week. Or two weeks if not possible.

It would also help to contact the doctor who placed you in clomid as that personnhas your complete history and can reassure you.
I pray this is your year, and God will take you through it safely.

I would say you monitor
I really appreciate this,thanks so much.
No doctor actually placed me on clomid but me and hubby agreed to take the bold step because we've done a lot of scan which shows am perfect in and out and the irregular period could be while am having irregular ovulation and my hubby comes home sometimes twice a year ....very scanty anyway .
That's why and I noticed my uterus was a bit reduced from 4.9cm to 3.4cm but the doctor says it's still okay( ds was the effect of clomid I noticed) could this grow again back to her former size?.

Am having exact pregnancy symptoms for almost 5weeks plus now, though it's fair but some are getting concentrate like my breast has been increasing and I've not had any other blood flow since the two I had and state clearly in my first Post.
I'M having breast tenderness, appetite issue, small backpain, and mornig sickness wit a lot of sleep.

NB:The gestational sac the tech saw was said to be "PARTIALLY COLLAPSED" Is that not a cause for concern? .
Kindly help me expatriate.
Thanks for your effort ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
miracletoday:
Happy New Year to my e family. I pray this year God will crown our efforts with bounty harvest.None will be missing among us.'Had I known bad stories', will not be our portion during n after childbirth.

JANUARY ROLL CALL TEAM APRIL2022.
How una dey? Some early April mamas would be stepping into 3rd trimester this week I think? Pls let's update Gender n EDD.

1. Nancyij
2. Toopee
3. Jcuttie
4. He2nuholuwa
5. ChizziCindy
6. Miracletoday...........22nd .................. XY
7. Jumyte29
8. Iwinne........................4th......................
9. Phaya.........................3rd......................

Besides, TEAM March, how u take arrange am. Blue jets all through.
Good job capo, how is the ministry doing?
EDD is 6th, gender not confirmed cos baby no dey stay one place at every scan visit. I am hoping for another girl sha as my 2 yrs old is already shouting “baby sister ” up and down.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Good evening mamas. My heart palpitation is on another level o, I can't even count how many times it happens in a day. Am beggining to feel Asif it's not normal o.
Aside the palpitation I am okay generally.
Should I be worried abi nah so e dey be? I am a FTM

(1) (2) (3) ... (6347) (6348) (6349) (6350) (6351) (6352) (6353) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.