Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151572 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6348) (6349) (6350) (6351) (6352) (6353) (6354) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
semisola:
ROLL CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY

Happy new year house, our waddling mamas, sorry for my absence.

Praise God, I have put to bed to the most beautiful baby girl ever, it was through an emergency C-SECTION, the devil wanted to try us but God had the final say.

I am fine but still recovering, C-section isn’t for the faint hearted, I will be back to drop my BA story.

Pls do mention this thread is you have put to bed. Thank God for our lives, we would have been consumed but for his mercy which is everlasting.

S/N. - NAMES. —— EDD. — -Gender——-delivered

1. - semisola ———- 12th. —— - PINK—-delivered

2. - Esthered ————3RD. — —BLUE——confirmed

3. - Blisworld61 ——--12th. ——- - PINK

4. - RhemaDavis ———-30TH. —- - -Surprise

5. - Successhungry- ———28th. —- —- PINK

6. - Livelystone - -————27Th. —-- BLUE

7. Orloladey——————17th———- X

8. Miracle001——————15th———-Pink

#teamjanuary
#teamhealthmotherandchild
#teamhebrewwomen

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
MzCorleone:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Help me thank Jehovah overdo.
I welcomed my baby girl through elective CS on the 3rd of January. Her birth weight was 4.6kg. Indeed I saw the glory of God.

See as I shine eyes like torch
Congratulations to you mama

Someone I know also had her baby on the 3rd and she weighs 5kg, omo e shoeck me bakan bakan embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Layormiii:
Good evening mamas. My heart palpitation is on another level o, I can't even count how many times it happens in a day. Am beggining to feel Asif it's not normal o.
Aside the palpitation I am okay generally.
Should I be worried abi nah so e dey be? I am a FTM

I hope you are not sleeping or lying on your back, heard it causes palpitations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Funky123:

I hope you are not sleeping or lying on your back, heard it causes palpitations
been sleeping on my right or left since since my first trimester sef.
Complianed about d palpitations to my doc, she said I should avoid caffeine drinks, even at that, my heart beats fast at will all the time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Healthquest:

I really appreciate this,thanks so much.
No doctor actually placed me on clomid but me and hubby agreed to take the bold step because we've done a lot of scan which shows am perfect in and out and the irregular period could be while am having irregular ovulation and my hubby comes home sometimes twice a year ....very scanty anyway .
That's why and I noticed my uterus was a bit reduced from 4.9cm to 3.4cm but the doctor says it's still okay( ds was the effect of clomid I noticed) could this grow again back to her former size?.

Am having exact pregnancy symptoms for almost 5weeks plus now, though it's fair but some are getting concentrate like my breast has been increasing and I've not had any other blood flow since the two I had and state clearly in my first Post.
I'M having breast tenderness, appetite issue, small backpain, and mornig sickness wit a lot of sleep.

NB:The gestational sac the tech saw was said to be "PARTIALLY COLLAPSED" Is that not a cause for concern? .
Kindly help me expatriate.
Thanks for your effort ma
I'm sorry. Never heard of this collapsed sac. David Mama's may know better.
From what I do know, you just need to be calm and go back for another scan in two weeks, or less to determine if the pregnancy is ok.

Just calm down, rest,eat well and part a lot. There's nothing that God can not do. At this stage, there is almost nothing anyone can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RhemaDavids(f): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congrats cappo,i seriously can't wait ooo, my tired is already tired,bags are already packed.heal fast and be strong
semisola:
ROLL CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY

Happy new year house, our waddling mamas, sorry for my absence.

Praise God, I have put to bed to the most beautiful baby girl ever, it was through an emergency C-SECTION, the devil wanted to try us but God had the final say.

I am fine but still recovering, C-section isn’t for the faint hearted, I will be back to drop my BA story.

Pls do mention this thread is you have put to bed. Thank God for our lives, we would have been consumed but for his mercy which is everlasting.

S/N. - NAMES. —— EDD. — -Gender——-delivered

1. - semisola ———- 12th. —— - PINK—-delivered

2. - Esthered ————3RD. — —BLUE——confirmed

3. - Blisworld61 ——--12th. ——- - PINK

4. - RhemaDavis ———-30TH. —- - -Surprise

5. - Successhungry- ———28th. —- —- PINK

6. - Livelystone - -————27Th. —-- BLUE

7. Orloladey——————17th———- X

8. Miracle001——————15th———-Pink

#teamjanuary
#teamhealthmotherandchild
#teamhebrewwomen

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice012: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Happy new year cappo, we are doing fine. As per your rant ehn, just stay strong na small he remain.
Me I can't pick anything that drops on the floor again o, to sit on the toilet sef these days is another task entirely. Good to know am not alone as per the sleeping issue, its not been easy.
Hospital bag isn't complete, not shopped for baby sef due to lack of funds. I thought of it all and just broke down in tears yesterday coupled with the body pains and tiredness. But I ll try and get somethings this weekend even if its going for high grade thrift. We are 36weeks already baby can decide to show anytime.
I saw mucus this afternoon when I went to pee without blood tho, I guess its a good sign that body is preparing towards labour.
whyworryPH:
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

Happy New Year teamies! The year we have been waiting for. Thank God we made it!

Abeg how are you all doing? I just finished ranting above so that I don't fill this space with my condition. But it is well with me.

Have your bags being packed? Please start packing o. Some us will drop our bunnies this January. Do well to drop in and say hi.
Teamie sayoddy we salute too!

Now, let the count down begin!

NAME................. EDD......SEX
1. whyworryPH............2nd...................XX
2. Rejoice 012...............2nd...................XX
3. Honeysweetest.......3rd.....................XX
4. mom2be...................7th....................XY
5. prettmum..................10th.................XX
6. Glozzy239..................11th
7. Splasshhh..................14th
8. Aitee1..........................15th................XY
9. Bennytwin..................16th.................XY
10. Doree........................18th.................XY
11. bayobabe...................22nd
11. Flower...Gir...l040......We love you
12. luuvlly.........................23rd
13. sayoddy.......................26th
14. Halcyon123................28th..............XY

Team February for easy and supernatural childbirth with healthy mothers and happy daddies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Healthquest: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

I'm sorry. Never heard of this collapsed sac. David Mama's may know better.
From what I do know, you just need to be calm and go back for another scan in two weeks, or less to determine if the pregnancy is ok.

Just calm down, rest,eat well and part a lot. There's nothing that God can not do. At this stage, there is almost nothing anyone can do about it.
thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
It is not too early sir, some start earlier than that sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
kokaiye:
u c dos our old mums dnt let pesin to rest until pesin abide by their rules, its not her fsult embarassed... My eyes c wehn in my previous... My mother inlaw used hot water 4 me too, i tink d stitches melt wen i check but d fear of goin bk to restitch didnt mk me go bk to where i gav birth but i went to another hospital who did checkup on me n told me i am healing properly... Omo!!! I just kuku leave my pussy lik dt n everything went bk into place n i dnt fart from there... I guess i was lucky oooo
���,not only the old Mama's,but women that born like 10yrs ago will tell u hot water,hmmm, happy urs didn't open ooo,I did not sit on hot water in my first,I did not have any mama around me,but few that came tried to put the pressure on me,I said NO. I did not fart too, Old wives tale,lolll

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
whyworryPH:

Mine is so severe that I feel like crying sometimes cry cry cry
Ndo Nwanyi Oma,in two weeks or less, you go offload ������

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Me wey dey shout say I no go touch penis in my life for labour room in January 2020, I am shamelessly here to sign up for second missionary journey. team May edd may 3rd, shebi porti g is allowed

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
whyworryPH:

Teamie if you find a solution please pass it on to me as well. I never had it this bad with my other pregnancies. I guess I'm paying the price of having kids so close in age. Please try and pack cos the way energy dey jappa now eh... it's well
No solution for the pelvic pains ooo,just ur body preparing for labor. It happens to all expecially when close to ur date. Be strong dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 12:45am On Jan 07, 2022
teebee22:
Rolling Mama's I hail o. Happy new year. Any 2020 mama ready for the baby journey this year?

I be papa but we dey try to go another journey although, I manage agree as I feel say one don do but madam remind me say I tell her say I fit consider two. Her preaching plenty come put scope say if I know say I no ready, make I no worry but I feel it is something she wants and so, I don agree make I do comot.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 1:12am On Jan 07, 2022
miracletoday:

Congratulations sis.Thank God for the victory.May ur princess always bring joy n pride to your home.

Amen!
Thanks Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 1:14am On Jan 07, 2022
successhungry:

Yayyy! Congratulations,mama. E ku ajabo o. I'm right here with all the tiredness in this world and a very sharp back pain that travels down my spine. Had this same pain for a week before I had my first. I am fully ready; God knows.

Thank you Mama.
Your delivery shall be easy and swift. We are waiting for your BA

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 1:14am On Jan 07, 2022
Esthered:

Congrats Cappo. Thank God for victory.

Thank you dear
All glory belongs to God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 1:15am On Jan 07, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Congratulations dear. Quick recovery

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 1:48am On Jan 07, 2022
semisola:

Thank you Mama.
Your delivery shall be easy and swift. We are waiting for your BA

Amin. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 4:38am On Jan 07, 2022
whyworryPH:
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

Happy New Year teamies! The year we have been waiting for. Thank God we made it!

Abeg how are you all doing? I just finished ranting above so that I don't fill this space with my condition. But it is well with me.

Have your bags being packed? Please start packing o. Some us will drop our bunnies this January. Do well to drop in and say hi.

Team February for easy and supernatural childbirth with healthy mothers and happy daddies.

Happy new year to all the mamas in here and a big congrats to all the mamas that have birth.

Teamies i salute you all...

I'm so happy January is counting fast already cos this last lap is not easy at all see me that was forming strong in first and second trimester to walk na war, to stand up from bed na case study, if anything fall for ground na to leave am be that.

Cappo whyworryPH so sorry for late response na condition make crayfish bend.

#Seriously counting down to feb2022

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 5:10am On Jan 07, 2022
whyworryPH:
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

Good day my able cappo, God is our strength oooo. I'm just 35weeks1day but the pelvic pain and waist pain is immeasurable. Sometimes I feel like crying. It's not easy rara, bag partially packed. . Safe delivery to all mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 6:57am On Jan 07, 2022
Please mamas, can someone help me with baby list. I want to send it to ssomeone, she need to go for baby shopping and I don't have time to start write plenty things. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2022
kokaiye:
wow!!! Cappo don open floor!!! Congratulations mama, pls do take a rest, C section is d quickest to hv a baby but healing is dreadful... U need all d energy u cn get.... My greetings to ur beautiful princess.

Thanks sis
Nobody told me this about the healing process.. I can’t even lie to sleep. I sit to sleep cos if the pain.

My absolute joy is my baby, she’s worth every bit of discomfort. Safe delivery sis

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2022
bilsworld61:

Congrats Cappo.....may the birth of this beautiful princess bring unending joy to your household.

Amen
Thank you Mama, wishing you safe and swift delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Omakraid:

Congratulations cappo, God bless your baby. Heal fast and come and give us gist.

Thanks sis
I pray to get over the pain fast.. wishing you safe and swift delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2022
MzCorleone:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Help me thank Jehovah overdo.
I welcomed my baby girl through elective CS on the 3rd of January. Her birth weight was 4.6kg. Indeed I saw the glory of God.

Congratulations Mama!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Marablac(f): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2022
Good morning beautiful mamas. Register me am team July , tho the pregnancy was not planned but it's all good. I was the lady that complained about being scared because of an alcohol intake not knowing I was pregnant, it turn to be two sac but there was no fetal pole on the other.... It's better that way o , i can't through another set of twins.
Safe delivery to us preggy mamas

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2022
semisola:

Thanks sis
I pray to get over the pain fast.. wishing you safe and swift delivery
Amen ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2022
uche23:
Me wey dey shout say I no go touch p***s in my life for labour room in January 2020, I am shamelessly here to sign up for second missionary journey. team May edd may 3rd, shebi porti g is allowed
Congratulations oo, you go still talk am this year and land here next year fa grin. Welcome to the team

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2022
Good morning mamas.
I am having difficulty passing stool for 5 days now. I cried today as I bled to pass stool coupled with my stitched below.
I was at the health center yesterday and the doctor recommended fruits, vegetables, more fluid which I was doing prior to my visit.
They're using breastfeeding to guilt trip me and not prescribe something. Oyibo dey take stool softener as seen on pinterest.
Experienced mamas, epp your junior mbok kubok Abasi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2022
glimpse:
Please mamas, can someone help me with baby list. I want to send it to ssomeone, she need to go for baby shopping and I don't have time to start write plenty things. Thank you.
She can sift through this or you can sift through it for her. All na same

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6348) (6349) (6350) (6351) (6352) (6353) (6354) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.