Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153277 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6356) (6357) (6358) (6359) (6360) (6361) (6362) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracygem100: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Expectantmom:
There is a conspiracy amongst March mamas but it's ok.
My May mamas I greet you all and hope you're waddling joyfully? I'm sure MS should have reduced by now and please let's start updating sex of our little ones.
Safe delivery and healthy babies to us all.
We are doing fine mama, spitting no want go ooo. God will see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Am back,cinnamon rolls �

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
gracygem100:

We are doing fine mama, spitting no want go ooo. God will see us through.
Spitting is part of waddling so please enjoy it jaree afterall you no kill anybody na belle you get. Amen to your prayer

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
MorningStar233:

Courage fail me to go check my baby's gender ooo
Lol...you have a gender in mind I guess and you don't want to be disappointed but whatever we receive from God shall be a source of joy and blessings to us.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Expectantmom:

Lol...you have a gender in mind I guess and you don't want to be disappointed but whatever we receive from God shall be a source of joy and blessings to us.

Exactly...Amen to you prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
BA BA
Team February......
Edd...16th Feb
Dob...yst 12th January through emergency cs.
Hmmm my story can only be God
Birth weight;2.7kg

Cappo,I have ported via emergency.
Wishing everyone a safe delivery.

Pls sabi mamas.i need help!!!!!
Spinal headache and neck pain is dealing so so so much with me.i just managed to type this.

Pls if u have experienced this or knows someone that can help me bfor I go crazy literally.i can't describe it.solutions pls my mamas

Help!

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
semisola:
TEAM JANUARY
Congratulations to all mamas that have welcomed their patter of tiny feet, may this experience be joyful for us all in Jesus Christ Name. Amen !

Now that I properly rested and healed, I want to share my birth story as a testimony of the Gods love and goodness to also encourage TTC moms out there that’s their time is near..

Pls if you are pregnant or still trying hold unto this bible verse Exodus 23-25-26, it’s indeed very powerful. Do meditate on it

I have been married for a while, tried to conceive for some months and finally got pregnant which turned out to be a missed miscarriage. I and hubby were broken but we were comforted that at least I could get pregnant and another one would come.

After a while of anxiously trying, we decided to seek medical intervention, I did scans, follicular tracking etc, hubby was asked to do his seminal fluid analysis which came back poor, poor motility,poor count ETC

He was placed on drugs, but his sperm count kept getting bad until our only hope was ICSI/IVF. We decided to do it, which failed. This was the year 2020

With the bad sperm count, IVF was our only hope of having a biological child, I prayed and got tired of praying, I stopped praying at all.

The beginning of January I and DH decided to try another IVF procedure but this time in India, we contacted the hospital and we were booked for December 2021.

January to march I kept sending different groups in and outside Facebook to put us in their prayers.

Miraculously DH sperm improved without any medical help, I missed my period April and delivered my baby via an emergency CS in January.

The devil tried to rear his head at the last stage, but trust God who s always a step ahead of the evil one, baby was born hale and hearty.

I am typing this today with my beautiful baby on my chest and I want to encourage everyone to make out time to intercede in prayers for Mamas who are still trying to conceive, as the journey is not an easy one.

All glory be to God.

Pls semi dear. Did u have this crazy unstoppable headache I am having? Just did CS yst and it is like the headache is about to tear off my head. Help me pls. I beg of u!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bennytwin:

Pls semi dear. Did u have this crazy unstoppable headache I am having? Just did CS yst and it is like the headache is about to tear off my head. Help me pls. I beg of u!

No I don’t
But I think headache is one of the side effect of spinal anesthesia.
Also check your BP level, it’s well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bennytwin:

Congratulations mama!
....& Sorry about the headache....it wld subside with time. It's an after effect of spinal ana.
I experienced same, nurses later told me to sip chilled coke, it worked partially.
Udoh, u will be fine!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 12:15am On Jan 14, 2022
In case you are beefing team March porting is allowed ooo
3 twins, devil is in trouble

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:14am On Jan 14, 2022
Bennytwin:
BA BA
Team February......
Edd...16th Feb
Birth weight;2.7kg

Spinal headache and neck pain is dealing so so so much with me.i just managed to type this.

Pls if u have experienced this or knows someone that can help me bfor I go crazy literally.i can't describe it.solutions pls my mamas

Help!
Eeehhh!!! Benny mama... This ur own na long distance porting ooo.... Congratulations thou... Quick recovery to u n may ur baby b a source of joy n happiness to u.... For d headache, y not ask d doctor or nurse over there? I hrd frm people dt drinking coke or coffee helped, dnt knw how true dis is.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2022
Please does anyone use Lasuth for Antenatal? what day and time can I go to register?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2022
E be like say from Team April, Team May, Team June and Team July de hide. I believe there's also Team August now.

Oya now. You people should start coming out ehn. I know it's not easy with the morning sickness and all packages.
Our senior Mamas would soon drop and the space would be dry. Let's know ourselves before then.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2022
Pls how long does delivery take cry
We've been here since 5am. I'm getting scared. Somebody enlighten me. I wish I was following this page when she told me to. smh
They won't even let me spend enough time with her.
Last time I was let in, she said she's tired and in pain. The nurses are just laughing like it's nothing but I scared cos I've never seen my wife look so weak and in so much pain. cry
I'm basically in tears now.
Pls God, help me.
I know I've been unfaithful. Please forgive me. embarassed

The nurses said she is still 3 steps to go. Please what does that mean.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Bennytwin:
BA BA
Team February......
Edd...16th Feb
Birth weight;2.7kg

Help!

Congratulations mama. God bless you and yours. I went through that spinal headache when i had my second baby via CS. Not to scare you but it has no cure. Before Monday it will go. What i was told here was to take very chilled coke. Just a little sip every interval. It worked really well for me. You will be alright.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
We've been here since 5am. I'm getting scared. Somebody enlighten me. I wish I was following this page when she told me to. smh
Last time I was let in, she said she's tired and in pain. The nurses are just laughing like it's nothing but I scared cos I've never seen my wife look so weak and in so much pain. cry
Pls God, help me.

Relax Papa, your wife is hoping to be okay and your baby too. Some deliveries take days, hours or minutes. For the Nurse to say that your wife has 3 steps to go that means she should be 7cm dilated. By 10cm, your precious bouncing baby will be here. Keep on praying and just hold your tears till you see your baby because by then, it will be tears of joy.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2022
Bennytwin:

It is because you lifted your head after the spinal anaesthesia. I lifted mine despite warnings from the Nurse. Sorry dear. You'll be alright.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tmex(m): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
Pls God, help me.

Pls be patient sir. It will end well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
mamavic:

My EDD is march 29
Sex is XY
I said it na boy, march hmm big conspiracy una plan am well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
E be like say from Team April, Team May, Team June and Team July de hide. I believe there's also Team August now.

Oya now. You people should start coming out ehn. I know it's not easy with the morning sickness and all packages.
Our senior Mamas would soon drop and the space would be dry. Let's know ourselves before then.
Hi mama am team July first trimester wahala made me to be on a low key oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
Pls God, help me.

.relax sir,there's nothing to fear.we await your huge testimony. Congratulations in advance

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
ladyrachy:

Hi mama am team July first trimester wahala made me to be on a low key oo
grin
Me too. Also July and the MS is just going now. But occasionally, it comes knocking.
It will all end in praise by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loldar2000(f): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Funky123:
In case you are beefing team March porting is allowed ooo
3 twins, devil is in trouble
Na God oooo, Cappo Kokaiye leads and others follow...
But come to think of it, don't you think we will be needing a Princess for our Boys. At least one XX should join the list.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
deeem:
.relax sir,there's nothing to fear.we await your huge testimony. Congratulations in advance
She's here!!!!!!! Our bundle of joy has arrived!!!

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
loldar2000:

But come to think of it, don't you think we will be needing a Princess for our Boys. At least one XX should join the list.
we have one XX ooo... Tnx to mummy neto
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

Congratulations mr kelvin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Miracle0001: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
The ever faithful ever sure God has done it. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning. Labour was smooth, easy and fast even as a fast time mum even the nurses were praising me ���. Safe delivery to all pregnant women and those trusting God your testimony has started ijn.
Cc : Semisola

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Miracle0001: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
The ever faithful ever sure God has done it. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning. Labour was smooth, easy and fast even as a fast time mum even the nurses were praising me ���. Safe delivery to all pregnant women and those trusting God your testimony has started ijn.
Edd: Jan. 15
DOB: Jan 14

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NOBILITY22(f): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Miracle0001:

Congratulations oo
Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Congratulations to you. We thank God for Safe Delivery.

Miracle0001:
Edd: Jan. 15
DOB: Jan 14
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Congratulations to your family. We thank God for the safe delivery

Kelvin30286063:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
loldar2000:

XX still dey come, let them finish their makeup grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6356) (6357) (6358) (6359) (6360) (6361) (6362) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.