Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,659 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124572 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6359) (6360) (6361) (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2022
FloraEC:

Just read you're carrying twins.
H&H bumping
That one is faith twins oo grin, na singleton still dey oo but the second one may appear during delivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2022
mamavic:
Good morning everyone.

Hubby really wants a boy so when I did my scan at week 28 and it's a boy, he was so happy. He even told his close friends that he is expecting a boy. Now I'm under pressure and scared that the scan might be wrong.
Under pressure ke? Please don't pressurize yourself oo. If the scan was done by an expert, you don't need to be afraid. Better still, go to another place and redo it, you can even ask the sono to show you the genitals... To cap it all, many did several scans at several places and eventually had a different sex, that is to show God supremacy, so God's will should exceed all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosybabyy: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2022
Thanks Mama

MGeey:

I don't know if it can be repaired through CS, you can google it though. But it can be healed through exercise. I'm a testifier.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Abaksbaby:

How far along are you ma?

I am 18weeks and I have the same problem. In my first trimester, it was food aversion, there were some things I couldn’t stand the smell or taste of. But now, I can eat anything, I just don’t have any appetite at all. I usually don’t eat till about 4pm and by then I am just forcing myself and I eat very little.

Initially I thought it was a good, but now I am getting a bit concerned.

Any suggestions please

I'm 19 weeks and had food aversions too in my first trimester, now I'm passing through this, just small amount of food can laste also a whole day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Omakraid:

That one is faith twins oo grin, na singleton still dey oo but the second one may appear during delivery

Amen, Amen and Ammmmmmeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......I need this miracle too....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
MorningStar233:

Amen, Amen and Ammmmmmeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......I need this miracle too....
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dsnoni(f): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Omakraid:

Amen oooo. I also need that miracle twins

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=mamavic post=109410003]Good morning everyone.

Hubby really wants a boy so when I did my scan at week 28 and it's a boy, he was so happy. He even told his close friends that he is expecting a boy. Now I'm under pressure and scared that the scan might be wrong. [/quote
Abeg don't be worried, it's not your duty to determine the sex of your child..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Giddyperson:
Please does anyone use Lasuth for Antenatal? what day and time can I go to register?
I remember gidiperson, my April teamie in 2017. Let me too come out of my hiding. 3rd Missionary journey, team May

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
MamaDG:
I remember gidiperson, my April teamie in 2017. Let me too come out of my hiding. 3rd Missionary journey, team May
Yippee, on behalf of our cappo, you have been billed 1 pack of Hollandia yoghurt as per say you be senior mama and you bin dey hide when you suppose dey here dey do mentorship. Congrats ma

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Why pressure yourself…. You would have kuku not checked and gone for surprise…so you both will accept God’s gift at the end
mamavic:
Good morning everyone.

Hubby really wants a boy so when I did my scan at week 28 and it's a boy, he was so happy. He even told his close friends that he is expecting a boy. Now I'm under pressure and scared that the scan might be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Omakraid:

Yippee, on behalf of our cappo, you have been billed 1 pack of Hollandia yoghurt as per say you be senior mama and you bin dey hide when you suppose dey here dey do mentorship. Congrats ma
it will be delivered for the group. I’ll change. No vex ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good evening all, please I hardly eat since this pregnancy, small food and water can stay in my system for hours, is there anyone that has gone through this? I feel bloated and uncomfortable, my poo is blackish in color...the mouth is willing but the stomach is weak

I experienced this as well and had to complain at the hospital. Surprisingly, d doctor said it was a normal part of the pregnancy package and would subside with time. He however recommended increased intake of fruits, which worked a bit. I also noticed that taking milk or beans got the bloating worse, so I avoided both.
Pele, hang on, it would subside with time.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Omakraid:

I'm good ooo, the body is just somehow at times. Also feeling pain in my right pelvic bone but it us well. To take prenatals nko, that is war on its own because the spirit is willing but the condition does not agree.
Since no one wants to drop sex including you cappo lemme go first. XX and - - grin

Let me join you next grin
Sex: pink jet
Edd: May 7 as well.
I've bn following you n expectantmum silently.

Sonographer said we'd reconfirm though but I pray it doesn't change. I'm already seeing beautiful ball gowns and hair band/ruffle grin

Cc: expectantmum. I hail thee cappo.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Uririandme:

Sonographer said we'd reconfirm though but I pray it doesn't change. I'm already seeing beautiful ball gowns and hair band/ruffle grin

Welcome to the team of perfection mama, and sharing same EDD is wow.
Seriously oo, all the beautiful dresses I've saved in my phone and the nice materials have been keeping all along can finally be invested somewhere. I was making a dress for me this afternoon and after cutting, I was checking what the remaining material would do for unborn baby oo chaiii... Even hubby is not left out, he's been praying baby comes 9th May his birthday that he has special gift for her while I want baby in April.
Sex should not change, God should just add boy miraculously

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bestmotherr: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
Good evening my mother's in the house, happy Sunday. My mother's I want to ask if pregnant woman can collect covid- 19 vaccine?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
Uririandme:

I experienced this as well and had to complain at the hospital. Surprisingly, d doctor said it was a normal part of the pregnancy package and would subside with time. He however recommended increased intake of fruits, which worked a bit. I also noticed that taking milk or beans got the bloating worse, so I avoided both.
Pele, hang on, it would subside with time.

Thank you very much dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Uririandme:

On behalf of the entire May mamas, I welcome you to teamperfection and congratulations in advance to us all. We shall all deliver safely and affliction shall not arise a second time in Jesus name.
I also welcome MamaDG too.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orlolahdey(f): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
39wks nd LO dey balance for her mansion..abeg mama come out and build mansion outside joor. My tired is tired, it's just as if the hours of the day has change from 24hrs to 100 hrs ni, my jajaina feels as if they packed dangote cement on it, backache nko? abi to leg cramps? On and off contractions dey there too...Sha lemme stop my ranting here���
@semisola hope u are now fine ma'am?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
mamavic:
Good morning everyone.

Lol, the scan is not wrong cheesy I know that feelings ma'am. It's a boy. Congratulations to you in advance. wink

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dsnoni(f): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Orlolahdey:
39wks nd LO dey balance for her mansion..abeg mama come out and build mansion outside joor. My tired is tired, it's just as if the hours of the day has change from 24hrs to 100 hrs ni, my jajaina feels as if they packed dangote cement on it, backache nko? abi to leg cramps? On and off contractions dey there too...Sha lemme stop my ranting here���
@semisola hope u are now fine ma'am?

Eh ya!!! Don't worry she's packing her makeup kit ni, she's soon be with us in Jesus name amen grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orlolahdey(f): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Dsnoni:

Eh ya!!! Don't worry she's packing her makeup kit ni, she's soon be with us in Jesus name amen grin
Amen, tanx ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
MGeey:
@ Bennytwin

I hope the headache has subsided and you're getting better?

Thanks so much for asking. I m taking Panadol extra now and cafergot. It is not as horrible as before. I pray it continues to subside even more

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:18am On Jan 17, 2022
….
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 7:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Haba…..these prices na wa oh
cibey12:
We Sell Treated Mosquito Net,it is a reliable defense against malaria and it offers protection from Mosquitoes and other insects bites and their effects.It comes in different bed sizes
Call or WhatsApp for your order 0.7.0.4.8.8.6.4.2.0.4

6 by 4 Mosquito Net= 10,500 Naira
6 by 6 Mosquito Net= 11,000 Naira
7 by 7 Mosquito Net= 12,000 Naira

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 17, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Haba…..these prices na wa oh
E shock me too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Bestmotherr:
Good evening my mother's in the house, happy Sunday. My mother's I want to ask if pregnant woman can collect covid- 19 vaccine?

I really can't tell o, but I know a nursing mothers who didn't collect because she's still breast feeding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2022
Expectantmom:
My big sis towerofgrace, where are you cos it's been a while. How are you and LO?
Happy new week to us all.

Hello Sweetsis, i am kuku good oo and LO is definitely jumping upandan, thank God for his mercies.

Trust you and LO are doing good also

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Omakraid:

Welcome to the team of perfection mama, and sharing same EDD is wow.
Seriously oo, all the beautiful dresses I've saved in my phone and the nice materials have been keeping all along can finally be invested somewhere. I was making a dress for me this afternoon and after cutting, I was checking what the remaining material would do for unborn baby oo chaiii... Even hubby is not left out, he's been praying baby comes 9th May his birthday that he has special gift for her while I want baby in April.
Sex should not change, God should just add boy miraculously

Thanks for the warm welcome mama. May God grant our desires n make the journey easy for us. I'm watching with keen interest, who'd win the contest on baby's arrival date grin
I don't mind porting with you to April though tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Expectantmom:

On behalf of the entire May mamas, I welcome you to teamperfection and congratulations in advance to us all. We shall all deliver safely and affliction shall not arise a second time in Jesus name.
I also welcome MamaDG too.

Thanks able cappo. Perfection shall surely be our portion by God's Grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6359) (6360) (6361) (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ebowo(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.