Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154386 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6366) (6367) (6368) (6369) (6370) (6371) (6372) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 12:45am On Jan 22, 2022
sayoddy:
Team February, what's popping? Soon we'll take over with our testimonies.
Happy waddling, it shall end in praise.
True fa,like play like joke. God has been faithful, our journey will end in praise by His grace. Oya,since na only you show,chop this spag and clean your mouth oh.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 5:52am On Jan 22, 2022
kokaiye:
Goodevening sister... I read frm google dt if u study ur body n knw d exact date u will ovulate (ie release an egg) n met wit ur hubby... U r likely gonna ve a boy bcs d "Y" Sperm is faster dan d "X" sperm n can live in d fallopian tube for 3days while d X sperm live for 5days... So d egg get fertilized by Y sperm which leads to having a boy. Goodluck to u ma.
,thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Halcyon123:

True fa,like play like joke. God has been faithful, our journey will end in praise by His grace. Oya,since na only you show,chop this spag and clean your mouth oh.
waking up to see this and now I want to eat spaghetti this early mor mor, Asin this exact type ooo. Why you do me like this nah with this picture grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Good morning sabi mama, my team may mama please have anyone started feeling the baby(ies) kick
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aisha90: 6:42am On Jan 22, 2022
Hello, just came across this thread and i love it. It will be nice to share experiences with other mums. i am currently pregnant (third) and my EDD is Aug 14.Nice to meeteveryone.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spanishmario(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2022
For a first time mom to be, can I get any recommendation of good hospitals within shomolu and surulere axis. Currently thinking of using Havana hospital but I am open to options. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2022
BA
I gave birth to a bouncing baby girl on thurs.
EDD was 12th Jan but baby decided to come 20th Jan. Mother and baby are fine. BS coming soon.safe delivery to all pregnant mothers.
CC: Semisola

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 8:06am On Jan 22, 2022
bilsworld61:
BA
EDD was 12th Jan but baby decided to come 20th Jan. Mother and baby are fine. BS coming soon.safe delivery to all pregnant mothers.
Congrats to you and welcome to your lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2022
Halcyon123:

Chai,you are enjoying oo. considering how I used to love spaghetti especially with pepper sauce before now such that I eat it almost every day but the sight of the thing became somehow during pregnancy and I got rid of it all, this one now is making me salivate. Maybe I should try again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2022
bilsworld61:
BA
Congratulations ma, quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2022
Aisha90:
Hello, just came across this thread and i love it. It will be nice to share experiences with other mums. i am currently pregnant (third) and my EDD is Aug 14.Nice to meeteveryone.
Nice to meet you too, you are welcome to this beautiful gathering grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:47am On Jan 22, 2022
Mandela89:
Good morning sabi mama, my team may mama please have anyone started feeling the baby(ies) kick
Yes teamie, started feeling kicks since 20 week thereabout and it has intensified now at 25. How far gone are you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2022
Omakraid:

Yes teamie, started feeling kicks since 20 week thereabout and it has intensified now at 25. How far gone are you?
22, have not started feeling the kicks only movement, am a ftm, should I be worried
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2022
Mandela89:
22, have not started feeling the kicks only movement, am a ftm, should I be worried
No don't be, I'm also a ftm.... You might not notice but the kicks are there.. At first it feels like butterflies or your tommy playing pranks on you. Moreover I think it's when they kick on the uterine wall that we feel it. I'm sure if you run a scan, you'll see you LO throwing those arms and legs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2022
Omakraid:

No don't be, I'm also a ftm.... You might not notice but the kicks are there.. At first it feels like butterflies or your tommy playing pranks on you. Moreover I think it's when they kick on the uterine wall that we feel it. I'm sure if you run a scan, you'll see you LO throwing those arms and legs.
thanks would do a scan on my next antenatal visit

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2022
June mamas, where is everyone grin grin
Shey we are in second trimester now and we should be feeling a lot better. Not sure I have seen alot of June mamas yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosybabyy: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2022
Congrats ma
bilsworld61:
BA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumplenty(f): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2022
Mandela89:

Morning o
I have been feeling kicks for some time now and since last two weeks I can actually see movements from the outside.and I also have a scan appointment next month, I'll be updating gender v. soon

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2022
Halcyon123:

nawa,mk una stop this rubbish naaa, who will cook this for me����,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2022
bilsworld61:
BA
congratulations babymama... May she b a source of joy to u n ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Mandela89:
No... U shldnt b worried... It mayb u ve an anterior placenta or ur baby is facing ur bk which may lead u to feel less of baby movement/kicks.. D more baby grows d more u feel baby movements intensifies... When nxt u go 4 scan, ask d sonographer d positn of d placenta n where d baby is facing... Ask whether d baby is facing ur stomach or facing ur back.. His ans will mk u less worried.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2022
Mandela89:

Yes Mama, started feeling it ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Layormiii:
waking up to see this and now I want to eat spaghetti this early mor mor, Asin this exact type ooo. Why you do me like this nah with this picture grin grin
But you for jump and pass now grin cheesy. I no call you now,me ma na pass i been the pass grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Omakraid:

Chai,you are enjoying oo. considering how I used to love spaghetti especially with pepper sauce before now such that I eat it almost every day but the sight of the thing became somehow during pregnancy and I got rid of it all, this one now is making me salivate. Maybe I should try again
Give a try please, or better still let someone make it for you.
All I can say is thank God oh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Honeysweetest:
nawa,mk una stop this rubbish naaa, who will cook this for me����,
Give me you hubs number so I will call him to prepare it for you grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teminisuccess66: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
kokaiye:
No... U shldnt b worried... It mayb u ve an anterior placenta or ur baby is facing ur bk which may lead u to feel less of baby movement/kicks.. D more baby grows d more u feel baby movements intensifies... When nxt u go 4 scan, ask d sonographer d positn of d placenta n where d baby is facing... Ask whether d baby is facing ur stomach or facing ur back.. His ans will mk u less worried.

What of someone with posterior placenta? I don't feel the kick yet but only movement.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
kokaiye:
OK thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
iwinnie:
I went for antennal this morning and while checking my urine the nurse said there's a trace of protein in my urine.
Am still here waiting to see the doctor because I've not experience this before
We're in it together. Hearing just "traces" is like death sentence.

You just have to check your diet. Limit protein foods while you eat more orange or orange � juice, potatoes, green vegetables like spinach and drink more water.

@bilsworld61 Congrats �. The baby shall be a blessing.

Halcyon123 hmmm wish it was right here in front of me. I've been lazy to cook good food these days. I long to be pampered.

Aisha90 welcome on board. Stress free journey.

Utenwuson congrats. Let her register asap. She needs to try eating little by little. It's still embryonic stage but will ease when it's 9 weeks which is fetal stage...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mandela89:

I'm not feeling movement per say o, but I feel something like hiccups in my stomach and one kind movement that I don't understand.. sometimes I get scared if this baby is moving at all...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orlolahdey(f): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
bilsworld61:
BA
Congrats teamie,may God bless you and d baby... I wish mama should come out too, EDD was 17th nd here she still dey gallant, mucus plug I no see, na Everytime I dey check pant..I don eat pineapple tire, drink zobo tire, trek, climb stairs still no show...abeg what else should I do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Teminisuccess66:

What of someone with posterior placenta? I don't feel the kick yet but only movement.
lol... So u want baby to b kicking u gba gbo gba lik football..... No na... Kicking is once in a while na, mayb wen baby is stretching... Movement is d koko... As far as u r feeling movements, u r good.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6366) (6367) (6368) (6369) (6370) (6371) (6372) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.