Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147328 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6384) (6385) (6386) (6387) (6388) (6389) (6390) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geri101: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2022
Good morning fam. So happy to have found this group! Please who can help me with a good hospital around Ikeja or Magodo axis for ante natal and childbirth? I’m 28weeks and 4 days now and I’m not too comfortable with the hospital I’m currently using. Please help a sister.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orlolahdey(f): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tanx everyone for the prayers and wishes. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, this second phase gat as e be o
BS BS BS
I got married in August 2019 and we've been trying since then to have a baby, went for different tests, scan and the likes but was told I have ovarian cyst at my right ovary, I was scared, depressed and confused because some nurses said ha u can't get pregnant at all with this ur ovarian cyst unless u remove it, while some said u can still get pregnant if ur left ovary dey function well.
I started treating the ovarian cyst with drugs and injections to the extent that I no feel my buttocks again due to too much injections, used clomid and vitE sotay but nothing happened.
Fast forward to year 2021, my dad just called me earlier on that day and told me not to use anything again, be it medical drugs or tradio-medical stuff. I was like y nw, he said his spirit just direct him to tell me that so I stopped to use anything and about 2mths later God answered my prayer unexpectedly.

Lemme go to the birth story gangan jare, if u could remember that I was always ranting when I passed my due date. I did a lot of thing kokoiye talked about to induced natural labor buh still mama dey gallant for stomach, na so I carry myself go see my doctor on jan28 nd he said I should come back that night with my hospital bag and I was like ok today na today. Was induced by 12am( as jjc wey I b, I was still wearing my pant and bra) at exactly 1: 15 na so I dey feel somehow dey tell d nurse say my stomach hurts buh she no look my side, she told me that nothing dey do me nw as I still dey wear pant, omo see me see speed as I throway everything. She checked nd she was like wow that was quick u are at 6cm. When it was time to push na so una sis dey defecate on couch oo, las las they gave me epi and I push my damsel out at 6:30am weighing 3.2kg

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
MorningStar233:

I'm team may oh but I am just depressed like this, I have not checked gender yet. My EDD is 22/5/22 based on on one scan LMP said 30/5..
Awwn... Sorry ma.. All will b well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Orlolahdey:
Tanx everyone for the prayers and wishes. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, this second phase gat as e be o
BS BS BS
I got married in August 2019 and we've been trying since then to have a baby, went for different tests, scan and the likes but was told I have ovarian cyst at my right ovary, I was scared, depressed and confused because some nurses said ha u can't get pregnant at all with this ur ovarian cyst unless u remove it, while some said u can still get pregnant if ur left ovary dey function well.
I started treating the ovarian cyst with drugs and injections to the extent that I no feel my buttocks again due to too much injections, used clomid and vitE sotay but nothing happened.
Fast forward to year 2021, my dad just called me earlier on that day and told me not to use anything again, be it medical drugs or tradio-medical stuff. I was like y nw, he said his spirit just direct him to tell me that so I stopped to use anything and about 2mths later God answered my prayer unexpectedly.

Lemme go to the birth story gangan jare, if u could remember that I was always ranting when I passed my due date. I did a lot of thing kokoiye talked about to induced natural labor buh still mama dey gallant for stomach, na so I carry myself go see my doctor on jan28 nd he said I should come back that night with my hospital bag and I was like ok today na today. Was induced by 12am( as jjc wey I b, I was still wearing my pant and bra) at exactly 1: 15 na so I dey feel somehow dey tell d nurse say my stomach hurts buh she no look my side, she told me that nothing dey do me nw as I still dey wear pant, omo see me see speed as I throway everything. She checked nd she was like wow that was quick u are at 6cm. When it was time to push na so una sis dey defecate on couch oo, las las they gave me epi and I push my damsel out at 6:30am weighing 3.2kg
Awwn (tears of joy) congratulations my sister... May God bless u n ur lovely baby... Love ur BS... Tnx 4 sharing dear.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
kokaiye:
hello darling... Goodmorning... Post it here so dt other moms too can see it too... Many new preggy moms dont ve idea of baby items to buy.
I'm not sure nairaland support pdf upload but I'll try

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
MorningStar233:

I'm team may oh but I am just depressed like this, I have not checked gender yet. My EDD is 22/5/22 based on on one scan LMP said 30/5..
I'll add you and please cheer up mama, everything is going to be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Orlolahdey:
BS BS BS

grin grin @pant and bra... Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Orlolahdey:
BS BS BS

congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Geri101:
Good morning fam. So happy to have found this group! Please who can help me with a good hospital around Ikeja or Magodo axis for ante natal and childbirth? I’m 28weeks and 4 days now and I’m not too comfortable with the hospital I’m currently using. Please help a sister.
welcome mama, people say mother and child in Ikeja is good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

I'm not sure nairaland support pdf upload but I'll try
u can just screenshoot it n upload

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
kokaiye:
u can just screenshoot it n upload
It's 8 pages mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

I'll add you and please cheer up mama, everything is going to be fine.

Amen ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
kokaiye:
Awwn... Sorry ma.. All will b well

Amen, thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doree: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Geri101:

I used Airforce Base Hospital Ikeja for my first. It was a wonderful experience!
If that's close to you though.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Expectantmom:
TEAM MAY OTHERWISE KNOWN AS TEAMPERFECTION!

FEBRUARY ROLL CALL FOR TEAM MAY.

Hello teamies! How are we all doing? Please let's start talking and chatting with each other because that is the main purpose of this group and our seniors have been excellent in helping out with some concerns and advice which I know most if not all of us appreciates.

I will lead by example by providing Little one's gender and I'll like us to follow suit. I'll try as much as possible to always update our roll call till the end of every successful birth because the Lord has perfected all that concerns us, He will surely see us through alive and healthy.

I hope we have started shopping for baby's things(I have and almost done)? Please let's endeavor to do so before we become heavier which would then become harder to do. For those who are going through financial challenge, may Almighty God miraculously surprise you beyond your expectations and He will make things easy for and on us.

Furthermore, please let's take our antenatal drugs seriously and also eat healthy like eating fruits no matter how little it is.

Lastly, God Almighty that has brought us this far will see us through. None among us shall die nor have a still birth. We shall carry to term and people shall rejoice with us very soon in Jesus name.
NAME...........................GENDER....................EDD

1. Omakraid ....................XX...................7/5/22

2. Mjblinks ...............................................22/5/22

3. Expectantmom .............. XY.............20/5/22

4. Gracygem100 .....................................15/5/22

5. Ladyfair ...................................................7/5/22

6. Mumplenty ..........................................19/5/22

7. Mandela89 ...........................................29/5/22

8. Teminisuccess66 .................................23/5/22

9. MGeey ....................................................

10. Niyyah ....................................................4/5/22

11. Breeezefe ..............................................7/5/22

12. GracieN ...............................................25/5/22

13. Uririandme ...........................................7/5/22

14. MamDG .................................................

15. Yinbridge...........SURPRISE...............31/5/22

16. MorningStar233....UNKNOWN...22(31)/5/22

Please if you're a May mama kindly drop your EDD and gender so you can be added to our lovely team. Wishing us all smooth and healthy waddling for perfect delivery.

#teamperfection.
I guess it's high time I identify with my team.my last Edd is 5/5/22 and sex is XY.I just relocated to abuja so I am yet to do any shopping because I don't know how to go about it because I don't know my way around abuja and I am first time mom.I look forward to having a good time here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Omakraid:

You wey I don dey look in HD since grin
Amen
Lol. Look me I look you grin

Let me be coming here in order not to be deeply depressed my dear. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

Hello teamies! How are we all doing? Please let's start talking and chatting with each other because that is the main purpose of this group and our seniors have been excellent in helping out with some concerns and advice which I know most if not all of us appreciates.

I will lead by example by providing Little one's gender and I'll like us to follow suit. I'll try as much as possible to always update our roll call till the end of every successful birth because the Lord has perfected all that concerns us, He will surely see us through alive and healthy.

I hope we have started shopping for baby's things(I have and almost done)? Please let's endeavor to do so before we become heavier which would then become harder to do. For those who are going through financial challenge, may Almighty God miraculously surprise you beyond your expectations and He will make things easy for and on us.

Furthermore, please let's take our antenatal drugs seriously and also eat healthy like eating fruits no matter how little it is.

Lastly, God Almighty that has brought us this far will see us through. None among us shall die nor have a still birth. We shall carry to term and people shall rejoice with us very soon in Jesus name.

#teamperfection.

Thanks for the mention Cappo and Aameen to all the prayers. Hope you're all OK too? kiss
Sorry I've been so quiet, it has been an eventful few weeks, had chicken pox, then Covid but baby is healthy/kicking Alhamdulillah and I'm much better too.
Sex is XY, I've started shopping in bits but hopefully should be done in few weeks.
May Allah make the rest of the journey easy for us all. Aameen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Vivi01:

I guess it's high time I identify with my team.my last Edd is 5/5/22 and sex is XY.I just relocated to abuja so I am yet to do any shopping because I don't know how to go about it because I don't know my way around abuja and I am first time mom.I look forward to having a good time here
You're welcome to teamperfection teamie. May we all deliver safely.
Please Abuja mamas kindly guide my teamie on where she would get baby things. May God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Niyyah:

Thanks for the mention Cappo and Aameen to all the prayers. Hope you're all OK too? kiss
Sorry I've been so quiet, it has been an eventful few weeks, had chicken pox, then Covid but baby is healthy/kicking Alhamdulillah and I'm much better too.
Sex is XY, I've started shopping in bits but hopefully should be done in few weeks.
Sorry mama for all you had to pass through but I'm very happy little one and mama are both ok. Please take good care of yourself and eat healthy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Lol. Look me I look you grin

Let me be coming here in order not to be deeply depressed my dear. It is well
Your testimony is sure my sister. AMEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
MorningStar233:

Just feeling bad because I keep stressing, working, earning salary and it seems devil is just wasting all my money....
Your money will not be wasted in Jesus name. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. It is well ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Vivi01:

Welcome mama, safe delivery to us all. I'll suggest you first familiarise yourself with the market nearest to you after asking to be sure of where baby items sellers are located. Then casually stroll into one of those baby shops, look up baby items and ask for their prices which you can then use in comparison with other shops.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Niyyah:

Teamie, thank God you are fine now. Ensure you still get enough rest please

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Geri101:

I used Mother and child adeniyi jones ikeja. And i have no complaints about them

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Layormiii:
welcome mama, people say mother and child in Ikeja is good

I had my baby there. No complaints

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Omakraid:

Your money will not be wasted in Jesus name. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. It is well ma

Amen ooo, Amen..thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mamas pls If I want to go for scan to knows baby's gender do I need to go with any written note from the doctor? And will they reveal it to me if I choose to do it on my own? Abeg finally where can I do it at a good rate around Ikeja? Because the last time I went to do it I paid 9k.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
teebee22:
Congrats to all Mama's that have birthed their LOs and thanks for all the 1daful BS. It sure can only be God.
Pls does obron-6 have two types, if yes which one is better.
Ps: had preeclampsia in previous pregnancy
. Pls somebody help me on this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

1. Omakraid ....................XX...................7/5/22

2. Mjblinks ...............................................22/5/22

3. Expectantmom .............. XY.............20/5/22

4. Gracygem100 .....................................15/5/22

5. Ladyfair ...................................................7/5/22

6. Mumplenty ..........................................19/5/22

7. Mandela89 ...........................................29/5/22

8. Teminisuccess66 .................................23/5/22

9. MGeey ....................................................

10. Niyyah ......................XY........................4/5/22

11. Breeezefe ..............................................7/5/22

12. GracieN ...............................................25/5/22

13. Uririandme ...........................................7/5/22

14. MamDG .................................................

15. Yinbridge...........SURPRISE...............31/5/22

16. MorningStar233....UNKNOWN...22(31)/5/22

17. Vivi01......…..............XY..........................5/5/22

Please if you're a May mama kindly drop your EDD and gender so you can be added to our lovely team. Wishing us all smooth and healthy waddling for perfect delivery.

#teamperfection.

Good evening cappo and all team may mamas. Trust we're all doing well. January was very challenging for me healthwise, even up till now. It's from one illness to the other. Thankfully i'm getting better. Cappo, thanks for checking up on us. Kindly update baby's gender to xx.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

It's 8 pages mama.
ha!!! No worries ooo.. Dtz too much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
MorningStar233:
Mamas pls If I want to go for scan to knows baby's gender do I need to go with any written note from the doctor? And will they reveal it to me if I choose to do it on my own? Abeg finally where can I do it at a good rate around Ikeja? Because the last time I went to do it I paid 9k.
holl up!!! U mean u did pelvic scan 9k??!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Abi my eye dey pain me ni??!! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6384) (6385) (6386) (6387) (6388) (6389) (6390) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.