Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156741 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6385) (6386) (6387) (6388) (6389) (6390) (6391) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
kokaiye:
holl up!!! U mean u did pelvic scan 9k??!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Abi my eye dey pain me ni??!! undecided

Yes at one private laboratory, I thought it was normal oo, until my sister said it's too cost
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Congrats mama…U tried oh…pant and bra…me I’ve not worn pant and bra since o entered 5months… #hidesface
Pls what epi…is that epidural…if yes…how much did it cost…tnks
Orlolahdey:
Tanx everyone for the prayers and wishes. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, this second phase gat as e be o
BS BS BS
I got married in August 2019 and we've been trying since then to have a baby, went for different tests, scan and the likes but was told I have ovarian cyst at my right ovary, I was scared, depressed and confused because some nurses said ha u can't get pregnant at all with this ur ovarian cyst unless u remove it, while some said u can still get pregnant if ur left ovary dey function well.
I started treating the ovarian cyst with drugs and injections to the extent that I no feel my buttocks again due to too much injections, used clomid and vitE sotay but nothing happened.
Fast forward to year 2021, my dad just called me earlier on that day and told me not to use anything again, be it medical drugs or tradio-medical stuff. I was like y nw, he said his spirit just direct him to tell me that so I stopped to use anything and about 2mths later God answered my prayer unexpectedly.

Lemme go to the birth story gangan jare, if u could remember that I was always ranting when I passed my due date. I did a lot of thing kokoiye talked about to induced natural labor buh still mama dey gallant for stomach, na so I carry myself go see my doctor on jan28 nd he said I should come back that night with my hospital bag and I was like ok today na today. Was induced by 12am( as jjc wey I b, I was still wearing my pant and bra) at exactly 1: 15 na so I dey feel somehow dey tell d nurse say my stomach hurts buh she no look my side, she told me that nothing dey do me nw as I still dey wear pant, omo see me see speed as I throway everything. She checked nd she was like wow that was quick u are at 6cm. When it was time to push na so una sis dey defecate on couch oo, las las they gave me epi and I push my damsel out at 6:30am weighing 3.2kg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
ladyfair:

Good evening cappo and all team may mamas. Trust we're all doing well. January was very challenging for me healthwise, even up till now. It's from one illness to the other. Thankfully i'm getting better. Cappo, thanks for checking up on us. Kindly update baby's gender to xx.
Evening teamie! Yes, I am and some of our teamies too are good. Sorry to hear about your health challenge and my prayer for you is that the good Lord will heal you completely and perfect all that concerns you.
Wishing you a healthy waddling and perfect delivery in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
MorningStar233:

Yes at one private laboratory, I thought it was normal oo, until my sister said it's too cost
9k is too much teamie. Obstetrics scan should not be more than 2k highest. Even in a private lab in Abuja suburbs like Karu or lugbe it is 2k.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice012: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
Congratulations, may she be a source of joy to the family.
Orlolahdey:
Tanx everyone for the prayers and wishes. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, this second phase gat as e be o
BS BS BS
I got married in August 2019 and we've been trying since then to have a baby, went for different tests, scan and the likes but was told I have ovarian cyst at my right ovary, I was scared, depressed and confused because some nurses said ha u can't get pregnant at all with this ur ovarian cyst unless u remove it, while some said u can still get pregnant if ur left ovary dey function well.
I started treating the ovarian cyst with drugs and injections to the extent that I no feel my buttocks again due to too much injections, used clomid and vitE sotay but nothing happened.
Fast forward to year 2021, my dad just called me earlier on that day and told me not to use anything again, be it medical drugs or tradio-medical stuff. I was like y nw, he said his spirit just direct him to tell me that so I stopped to use anything and about 2mths later God answered my prayer unexpectedly.

Lemme go to the birth story gangan jare, if u could remember that I was always ranting when I passed my due date. I did a lot of thing kokoiye talked about to induced natural labor buh still mama dey gallant for stomach, na so I carry myself go see my doctor on jan28 nd he said I should come back that night with my hospital bag and I was like ok today na today. Was induced by 12am( as jjc wey I b, I was still wearing my pant and bra) at exactly 1: 15 na so I dey feel somehow dey tell d nurse say my stomach hurts buh she no look my side, she told me that nothing dey do me nw as I still dey wear pant, omo see me see speed as I throway everything. She checked nd she was like wow that was quick u are at 6cm. When it was time to push na so una sis dey defecate on couch oo, las las they gave me epi and I push my damsel out at 6:30am weighing 3.2kg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mjblinks(f): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Expectantmom:
TEAM MAY OTHERWISE KNOWN AS TEAMPERFECTION!

FEBRUARY ROLL CALL FOR TEAM MAY.

Hello teamies! How are we all doing? Please let's start talking and chatting with each other because that is the main purpose of this group and our seniors have been excellent in helping out with some concerns and advice which I know most if not all of us appreciates.

I will lead by example by providing Little one's gender and I'll like us to follow suit. I'll try as much as possible to always update our roll call till the end of every successful birth because the Lord has perfected all that concerns us, He will surely see us through alive and healthy.

I hope we have started shopping for baby's things(I have and almost done)? Please let's endeavor to do so before we become heavier which would then become harder to do. For those who are going through financial challenge, may Almighty God miraculously surprise you beyond your expectations and He will make things easy for and on us.

Furthermore, please let's take our antenatal drugs seriously and also eat healthy like eating fruits no matter how little it is.

Lastly, God Almighty that has brought us this far will see us through. None among us shall die nor have a still birth. We shall carry to term and people shall rejoice with us very soon in Jesus name.
NAME...........................GENDER....................EDD

1. Omakraid ....................XX...................7/5/22

2. Mjblinks ...........................................22/5/22

3. Expectantmom .............. XY.............20/5/22

4. Gracygem100 ...................................15/5/22

5. Ladyfair .......................XX.....................7/5/22

6. Mumplenty ..........................................19/5/22

7. Mandela89 .....................................29/5/22

8. Teminisuccess66 .............................23/5/22

9. MGeey ....................................................

10. Niyyah ......................XY........................4/5/22

11. Breeezefe ..............................................7/5/22

12. GracieN ..........................................25/5/22

13. Uririandme ......................................7/5/22

14. MamDG .................................................

15. Yinbridge...........SURPRISE...............31/5/22

16. MorningStar233....UNKNOWN...22(31)/5/22

17. Vivi01......…..............XY..........................5/5/22

Please if you're a May mama kindly drop your EDD and gender so you can be added to our lovely team. Wishing us all smooth and healthy waddling for perfect delivery.

Weldone cappo and Thank God for his grace. XY

#teamperfection.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

9k is too much teamie. Obstetrics scan should not be more than 2k highest. Even in a private lab in Abuja suburbs like Karu or lugbe it is 2k.

Exactly what my sister told me.. thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niceapple: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
I reside in lugbe, the cheapest scan i did while pregnant was 3500, then for transvaginal in the labs i visited 5500, then the second lab was 6k.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
ladyfair:

Good evening cappo and all team may mamas. Trust we're all doing well. January was very challenging for me healthwise, even up till now. It's from one illness to the other. Thankfully i'm getting better. Cappo, thanks for checking up on us. Kindly update baby's gender to xx.
Sorry teamie, God will perfect all that concerns you health.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Orlolahdey:
BS BS BS

Congrats again ma.. With this BS, I can tell how your 4th trimester is going angry angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Omakraid:

Welcome mama, safe delivery to us all. I'll suggest you first familiarise yourself with the market nearest to you after asking to be sure of where baby items sellers are located. Then casually stroll into one of those baby shops, look up baby items and ask for their prices which you can then use in comparison with other shops.
Thank you for the suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mjblinks, it has been updated mama. Thanks for answering roll call. Wishing you a smooth and healthy waddle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
I carry myself go do scan today since I will be 36weeks come next week by His grace and to also confirm sex and baby's position. You can imagine how this boy just open legs,him no even gree do yanga sef.
Anyways, head is already down but one thing wey make me laugh na when doctor the call 31weeks for me and giving me edd as 31st march I just look am laugh. Na only him go born 31st. Me wey first scan give me 2nd and the second scan give me 8th March which made me join team February grin grin.
Oya,bye bye.
February mamas, how far? This one wey everywhere quiet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
It all depends on the lab….if you go to clinix in Lagos the price is different from so so and so lab….but it but this your price is also similar to the lab I have used
Niceapple:
I reside in lugbe, the cheapest scan i did while pregnant was 3500, then for transvaginal in the labs i visited 5500, then the second lab was 6k.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

Sorry mama for all you had to pass through but I'm very happy little one and mama are both ok. Please take good care of yourself and eat healthy.

Thanks sis kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lmao…my last antenatal I was telling the doctor anomaly scan result says 1st of March…he did me yimu…he is using 12 th of March from his calculations as he says scan can’t be more accurate that the last period….so me I have decided to leave him oh. Baby will come at Gods appointed time
Halcyon123:
I carry myself go do scan today since I will be 36weeks come next week by His grace and to also confirm sex and baby's position. You can imagine how this boy just open legs,him no even gree do yanga sef.
Anyways, head is already down but one thing wey make me laugh na when doctor the call 31weeks for me and giving me edd as 31st march I just look am laugh. Na only him go born 31st. Me wey first scan give me 2nd and the second scan give me 8th March which made me join team February grin grin.
Oya,bye bye.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Omakraid:

Teamie, thank God you are fine now. Ensure you still get enough rest please

Trying to, thanks sis kiss
Hope you're all very well too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
MorningStar233:

lol... E shock me oo... E cost abeg!!! No go der anym
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

in my area ooo... It is 1k in Agege.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
kokaiye:
lol... E shock me oo... E cost abeg!!! No go der anym

Never o, never again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Halcyon123:
Oya,bye bye.

You want carry our XY outside
better join your team jejely

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Niyyah:

Trying to, thanks sis kiss
Hope you're all very well too?
Yes ma, we are. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracygem100: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

I wanted to send you the baby list cos it is in pdf form.
Pls I also need d list. graceedet93@gmail.com thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Funky123:

You want carry our XY outside
better join your team jejely
My dear,am seriously praying to drop this February fa,the tiredness and heaviness no be here oh.
Sorry ko,make I dash February the XY,them full ground for March grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Lmao…my last antenatal I was telling the doctor anomaly scan result says 1st of March…he did me yimu…he is using 12 th of March from his calculations as he says scan can’t be more accurate that the last period….so me I have decided to leave him oh. Baby will come at Gods appointed time
True,let them come at God's appointed time and all we pray for is an easy and smooth delivery with no complications. Mother and baby alive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
kokaiye:
in my area ooo... It is 1k in Agege.
1k keh grin grin grin grin grin grin u suppose kuku price am to 500 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Halcyon123:

Am still wondering why I don get mentions when roll call comes up.
Thank God for bringing us thus far,and I believe and pray that all will end in praise. How is fourth trimester treating you and how is baby doing? Can't wait to offload, I no go back to my official team,am hoping for as signs from next week as I hit 36 weeks.

As you heart desires, so shall God do it for you teamie. Fourth trimester is really treating me well cos I have a lot of people helping in the interim. Baby is fine too. Remain blessed and stop terrorizing these preggos with food grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Rejoice012:
I am grateful and thankful for the journey so far. Bag is fully packed, I can't wait to hold my baby girl. Tiredness be giving me mood swings, its well with me Sha.

Glad to know you are ready dear. Soon, you will behold the face of your beautiful girl and fall in love completely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
whyworryPH:

As you heart desires, so shall God do it for you teamie. Fourth trimester is really treating me well cos I have a lot of people helping in the interim. Baby is fine too. Remain blessed and stop terrorizing these preggos with food grin
Them never see anything yet,tomorrow by His grace I go drop chocolate cake cheesy.
Amen to your prayers. Regards to baby and her siblings.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
luuvlly:

Thank God for bringing us thus far. May His name be praised. How is baby doing? Well-done ma'am. The Lord will see all of us through in Jesus name (Amen)

Baby is fine, teamie. God is faithful. It shall end in praise for you and all our mothers here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
In another news,I went to the market today. All I can say is thank God. On a lighter note,my tod has announced to the whole compound that his mummy has bought baby clothes. I know the announcement go reach school tomorrow. That boy can not keep a secret cheesy cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
This supposed to be my month. But Allah knows the best. I wish my supposed teamies a successful and easy delivery. Cappo,how are you and the baby doing?

Don't worry teamie, Allah will show Himself strong this time, and this time, there shall be no loss! We are doing fine. Thanks for reaching out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6385) (6386) (6387) (6388) (6389) (6390) (6391) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.