Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149397 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6401) (6402) (6403) (6404) (6405) (6406) (6407) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mysamuels: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Layormiii:
I guess I wasn't given because I didn't go there on the date given to me for my anti natal appointment. Went there on just a random day.

And my next antenatal is like 3weeks time. I hope it's not too late. I come dey fear

No, it's not too late, I'm sure you will be given at your next appointment, some persons register for antenatal at 6months and they still get the 3 doses of TT before given birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mysamuels:

No, it's not too late, I'm sure you will be given at your next appointment, some persons register for antenatal at 6months and they still get the 3 doses of TT before given birth.
okay thanks teamie.. u just made me feel better grin grin FTM,s worry about everything grin how are you and you LO mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hi Mama.
I cannot see your number
Chat me - 08168318582

Thank you

Halcyon123:

Am interested in the play cot please if it is still available
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Omakraid:

God bless you abundantly. How is baby?

We are fine Mama.
Growing gradually. Jaundice has been taking us to and fro the hospital though. 3 punches so far for baby blood sample collection and it hurts to see her cry each time.

First time at 72hes was 9.5 and at 1wk it increase to 12, with all the morning sunning.
A retest today gave a drop to 9.3

Can we just have the honor or resting. Let me know my wahala is only colic
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Tomblessings:

I'm interested please.
God bless you ma.

Baby bath is the only thing available for now. Someone already showed interest for the playcot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

Announcing the birth of mama Rejoice012's princess Congratulations mama. We praise the name of the Lord for His faithfulness.

dave06, hope there is more progress after the membrane sweep? We await your BA.

Vigilante is really real. Mamas please share your birth story with us whenever you find small time. If you don't have so much strength, just sama us with the basics.

We shall not record any loss in Jesus name, amen.
Go forth and bring forth with baby alive, mother alive.
Congratulations in advance to the rest of the team.

Let the BAs and BSs start rolling in!

NAME......... EDD.....Delivery....SEX
1. whyworryPH............2nd........22nd Jan...........XX.... BA,BS Seen
2. Rejoice 012...............2nd........5th........XX...BA Seen
3. Honeysweetest.......3rd...........1st..........XX...BA Seen
4. mom2be...................7th....................XY
5. prettmum..................10th........2nd.........XX...BA Seen
6. Glozzy239..................11th
7. dave06.......................13th.................XY
8. Splasshhh..................14th......29th Jan...??...BA Seen
9. Aitee1..........................15th................XY
10. Bennytwin..................16th.......12th Jan........XY...BA Seen
11. Doree........................18th.................XY
12. bayobabe...................22nd
13. Flower...Gir...l040......We love you
14. luuvlly.........................23rd
15. sayoddy.......................26th
16. Halcyon123................28th..............XY

Team February for easy and supernatural childbirth with healthy mothers and happy daddies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please who knows where I can get expressed breast milk storage packs in Abuja

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Splasshhh:
I have few baby items I wish to gift.

Fisher price Baby bath and
Lady bird Baby play cot

Location is Kubwa - Abuja

Please, @halcyon123 and @tomblessings kindly reach out to me - 08168318582 and pick up at most by Sunday

Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Splasshhh:

We are fine Mama.
Growing gradually. Jaundice has been taking us to and fro the hospital though. 3 punches so far for baby blood sample collection and it hurts to see her cry each time.

First time at 72hes was 9.5 and at 1wk it increase to 12, with all the morning sunning.

Sorry for all the stress ma, the hospital is supposed to place her on light therapy. Why are they not doing that.. Also keep breastfeeding her so that as she poops the bilirubin will be clearing out. It us well with you ma

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mysamuels: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Layormiii:
okay thanks teamie.. u just made me feel better grin grin FTM,s worry about everything grin how are you and you LO mama

Don't worry very soon you will become sabi experienced mama grin, LO and I are doing okay by his grace and the kicks are getting stronger by the day. Regards and kisses to LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyphemiett: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good afternoon mamas,
please what's the difference between Gint flask and Gint Titan flask?

Which one is the best to buy ?
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Omakraid:

Sorry for all the stress ma, the hospital is supposed to place her on light therapy. Why are they not doing that.. Also keep breastfeeding her so that as she poops the bilirubin will be clearing out. It us well with you ma

The Dr. said it is not too high that we should be doing early morning sun therapy but if after her 3 weeks and she is still showing high, we will have to do phototherapy in the hospital.

I am doing exclusive for her and poops each time she sucks but the texture of the poop doesn't seem ok to me. Always watery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ManAdii: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please someone recommend Pregnacare to my wife as a better alternative to the normal folic acid.

I also noticed that the Pregnacare has three types; Original, Plus and Max. Which one is preferable?

She's 12 weeks gone.

What do you guys think?

Please this is our first experience.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyphemiett: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Eyaa, sorry for going through all these stress ma. Don't worry our Baby Girl will be fine

quote author=Splasshhh post=110119429]

The Dr. said it is not too high that we should be doing early morning sun therapy but if after her 3 weeks and she is still showing high, we will have to do phototherapy in the hospital.

I am doing exclusive for her and poops each time she sucks but the texture of the poop doesn't seem ok to me. Always watery[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyphemiett: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Eyaa, sorry for going through all these stress ma. Don't worry our Baby Girl will be fine

Splasshhh:

I am doing exclusive for her and poops each time she sucks but the texture of the poop doesn't seem ok to me. Always watery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Splasshhh:

It is well ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Splasshhh:

Sorry about what you are through teamie. Please, don't be overwhelmed with the jaundice and colic. I experienced the same with my son, but continuous early morning sun for about 5 days did wonders.

I also gave him water that I added glucose cos of the vitamin D in the glucose. And I bought Abidec for the same reason. But I didn't even use all these for more than a week cos by the time I went back for test, the bilirum was almost nonexistent.

It's a good thing the number is low now, don't be carried away by the yellow eyes cos that's the last thing to clear and takes longer than the skin. So, if the skin colour is changing from yellow to normal colour, then you will know it's working.

Don't panic sweetheart, take it one day at a time and soon, you won't even remember all the stress you went through.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyphemiett: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please mamas ,I need suggestions of a good brand electric breast pump
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preciousppearl(f): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Splasshhh:

We are fine Mama.

me I cry with him anytime they had to take blood samples when I go check on him at the SCBU,he was on phototherapy for 4 days before his discharge.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamavic: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
MGeey:

If not for the crowd, lackadaisical attitude of some nurses and sorry state of the toilets, I would have gone to General Hospital. They have qualified doctors for every field. Yeah some medical personnels do make mistake but it is not only in general hospital.

Our prayers is that we do not encounter any evil/wicked medical personnel in our journeys in life. Amen.

Amen oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamavic: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Funky123:

Thanks sis
Finally pineapple will enter this my mouth grin cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamavic: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Honeymoon? Lucky you.

I feel like I'm 38 weeks with all the pains and aches, just finished vomiting sef cry

Sorry mama... How many weeks are you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good evening Mamas and Papas in the house. Abeg make una no vex too much o. Please pardon my naiveness. I want to ask... Is stuffy nose and excessive sneezing part of the package undecided ?Because ayam not understanding this one o since this week. You know that kind of sneezing that will send signal to ya tummy. Even in hot weather. I'm even sweating on top undecided
I say lemme ask o as I not fit take medication na.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Splasshhh:

She will be fine. #Hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:28am On Feb 11, 2022
StarryV:
Good evening Mamas and Papas in the house. Abeg make una no vex too much o. Please pardon my naiveness. I want to ask... Is stuffy nose and excessive sneezing part of the package undecided ?Because ayam not understanding this one o since this week. You know that kind of sneezing that will send signal to ya tummy. Even in hot weather. I'm even sweating on top undecided
naso... Na d package.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:30am On Feb 11, 2022
ManAdii:
Please someone recommend Pregnacare to my wife as a better alternative to the normal folic acid.

I also noticed that the Pregnacare has three types; Original, Plus and Max. Which one is preferable?

She's 12 weeks gone.

What do you guys think?

Please this is our first experience.
pregnacare original is okay.... She cn use ferrous wit it if she want to.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:19am On Feb 11, 2022
Nyphemiett:
Please mamas ,I need suggestions of a good brand electric breast pump
Jiden breastpump. Check them out on IG
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2022
mamavic:

Sorry mama... How many weeks are you?
20 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2022
StarryV:
I believe it's part of pregnancy congestion, coupled with the very dry and dusty harmattan we have now.

The sneeze will be felt in your pelvis, very painful. I'm just managing it and avoiding cold water for now.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2022
Good morning my yard people, I say make I greet una for this obonge morning grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by breeezefe: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2022
Good morning Mamas. Is PCV of 28% too low for a pregnant woman? I went for PCV test at 4months and it was 28%> I did another one at 6months and it still said 28%. I don't know if the error can be from the scientist or that's just what it is. The doctor recommended that I increase my fersolate intake to twice a day.

Hope nothing is wrong with me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2022
Omakraid:

Welcome to the Team of perfection mama, supply your date and baby's sex so that cappo Expectantmom will add you ma

EDD- 15th May, 2022
Sex- surprise ( didn't ask when i did a 3d scan)
Praying i have a healthy baby. It's been a bumpy ride for me. But in all i give thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6401) (6402) (6403) (6404) (6405) (6406) (6407) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.