Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176351 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6403) (6404) (6405) (6406) (6407) (6408) (6409) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2022
Expectantmom:

Good morning all! How are we doing? Uririandme mumplenty MGeey GracieN MamaDG Gracygem100 it's been a while we've heard from you guys. Hope everything is going on fine with y'all? Please answer roll call so our minds will be at rest.
Wishing us all a wonderful weekend.

Wonderful cappo. Good morning. Thanks so much for the concerns. We are very fine and pushing gradually to the permanent site.
Gender is xx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2022
Glozzy239:
My princess arrived yesterday.
Edd 11th of February
DOB 11th of February
BS loading..
Thank mummies for the advice and guidances
Safe delivery to all the mothers expecting their babies... There shall be no loss.
Congratulations to everyone that has welcome their babies.
God bless you all

Congratulations. I finally have a Birthday mate grin cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2022
Halcyon123:
Good morning my yard people, I say make I greet una for this obonge morning grin cheesy

Mama, pls what's your secret? If I dare eat half of these fried foods you eat, heartburn/indigestion/constipation will not allow me to see road. Pls is there something you do to aid digestion?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2022
[quote author=Splasshhh post=110160829]BS! BS! BS!

Finally I have the privilege to share my birth story.

For the privilege of testimony and thanksgiving, Quick throwback to 2018.

Congratulations dear. What a huge testimony. May your princess remain the coolness of your eyes and all you ever prayed for.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2022
Uririandme:

Mama, pls what's your secret? If I dare eat half of these fried foods you eat, heartburn/indigestion/constipation will not allow me to see road. Pls is there something you do to aid digestion?
For me,I can eat a whole meal at a go without any issues but some can't try that just as you said. So I will advise instead of a whole meal at a go,eat in bits and for the contispation,take more of fruits and vegetables.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dsnoni(f): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2022
StarryV:
Good evening Mamas and Papas in the house. Abeg make una no vex too much o. Please pardon my naiveness. I want to ask... Is stuffy nose and excessive sneezing part of the package undecided ?Because ayam not understanding this one o since this week. You know that kind of sneezing that will send signal to ya tummy. Even in hot weather. I'm even sweating on top undecided
I say lemme ask o as I not fit take medication na.

Mama we are in it together. I've been feeling nauseous since last week...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2022
Uririandme:

Wonderful cappo. Good morning. Thanks so much for the concerns. We are very fine and pushing gradually to the permanent site.
Gender is xx
I'm happy to know you are both doing great. I'll update now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dsnoni(f): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2022
Glozzy239:
Edd 11th of February
DOB 11th of February
BS loading..
Safe delivery to all the mothers expecting their babies... There shall be no loss.
God bless you all

Congratulations mama and quick recovery in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2022
TOHHAN:
Good evening mamas, so pls I av having stomach pain round under my abdomen on the 8th and went to do a scan which the scan confirm the baby is fyn bt I have fibroid, I went to the hospital with my scan result on d 9th and d 1 of d Dr said I'm having a false labour contraction bt ll still do dere hospital scan(bt d lab tell me dey v close around 2pm) den he gave me injection and ask to b taken paracetamol 3tyms a day. The second Dr said d pain am having might b due to the fibroid growing wit the baby. The pain has reduce after the injection day bt didn't go totally, d cramp ll jt hook me for a while and relief me den hook me again afta a while though was told to cum back for check up next week. I came back home now and sumone told me I had a stain, looking at the stain, it was like a water discharge that release out from my pant(though I wear only pant and a cloth nt so free). Is it sumtin I should be panic about or I can still wait and see by tomao because there's assurance I can't do scan from the hospital again tonit.
Am just 23weeks pls
hello... Mrs tohhan... How are u now? I hope u are being attended to by now... N i hope all is well... Pls do take care of ursef... There shall be no lose in Almighty God's name... Ameen!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2022
Splasshhh:
BS! BS! BS!

So I got married to DH in 2018 and before our white wedding, I experienced my first miscarriage. Like joke, I suffered recurrent first trimester miscarriages three different times, of course, Doctors cannot explain why this happens. Forward to Oct 2019, I conceived even when I was not planning. How did it end? I had IUFD at 9 months - 7th July, 2020 - accompanied with bleeding due to placenta abruptio. I was sectioned to deliver my beautiful baby girl but, then she was already lifeless. I was transfused 6 pints of blood to be alive today. Fast forward to 2021. I planned to take in, yes it was not accidental but, I was worried about the outcome. Really exhausted from miscarriages and disappointments. I remember saying that prayer, "God, if you won't grant me this honor, do not take me half way". If you have experienced evacuation as a woman, your prayers will almost be never to conceive than to miscarry along the way.

So the journey started in May, 2021. I prayed intentionally and I closely questioned every impossibility. My Dr. adviced me to do cyclogest treatment up to 20 weeks. But I am both stubborn physically and spiritually. So, I thought to myself, I did all the bed rest and progesterone treatment yet, I lost my baby to IUFD. Hubby was ready to embark on this journey at all cost but, I told him I was not doing any medical treatment except bed rest. He bought cyclogest and I personally called the pharmacy to return it and exchange it for prenatal vitamins. I encourage DH to meet me at the level of my faith. We prayed the prayers, had the bad dreams of course but we were determined to win this time.

Please, let me not be sounding like it was my capacity, No. God had me all the way because at the time I took in, I needed bed rest but, I am also a working class mum. I thought it through, then a program came up in my office that needed 2 months virtual participation, I was successfully selected to participate. Guys, see bed rest on a platter. LOL!
So, just before I finished the program, I was past my first trimester. Apart from the usual symptoms, I had no cause for alarm. Then I resumed work in my second trimester and everything continued to move well with lil anxiety here and there though.

Fast forward to this year, 2022. EDD was 14, Feb, 2022 - val things. I was excited, all of a sudden, my consultant started suggesting CS because of my medical history. I really struggled with this option. Not because CS was a big deal but because I always wanted to have the pleasure of jagina delivery too - all round experience - and a second time CS would mean a risk for jajina trial in the future.

Well, story cut short. I was told that 37 weeks it would be for me. I went home and prepared my mind. A week to my 37 weeks, consultant booked me for 29th Jan, 2022 - that is 38 weeks. I did not object. More time for me. I went home happily. A week to my 38 weeks, I visited and they insisted on admitting me and carrying out surgery the next day. Ah!!! Ogbeni is that how this butchering is easy for you people to mutter? Do you know how I have been adjusting psychologically? I refused o. Before they could gather in accordance to convince me, I packed my bag and ran home o without looking back. I called my mum and told her to start preparing for 29th is the date.

Finally, on 28th, I was supposed to check into the hospital against 29th but my spirit was cold. I simply stayed back and slept on my bed. Lol!!!
DH was just like, this my wife, please let us get this thing over with na. I said hubby, everything will be fine. That morning, we got to the hospital very early. We went to check in with the nurses that started giving attitudes as to why I did not come last night. I just said, I could not come but I have come now. After much drama, I asked them, do you want to cancel my booking and send me home? Lol!!!

Las las, they prepared my bed and dressed me up. Reality gradually started closing in on me. I started sleeping o. When they took me to the theater, I continued sleeping. Dr. came and tapped me saying, "I like the way you are just relaxed about this process. The only thing remaining in your disposition now is beer and fish". I laughed out loud and said, "Dr. CS it is and nothing else. So, let me be sleeping until we are ready".

Finally, in the order of Sarah, my laughter has come. My cute princess was birthed on the 29th of Jan, 2022. Everyone who heard me has been laughing with me.

Yours will also end in praise.

Take home
- mean it when you trust God. Don't doubt Him.
-still do your part because faith must be accompanied with work
-the baby that will stay will stay.
-know what your problem is and handle it. Mine was first trimester miscarriages.
-mums we are and children must come. So, remain +ve against all odds
wow!!! Dis is truely d definition of light at d end of a tunnrl... Congrat once again.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2022
Glozzy239:
Edd 11th of February
DOB 11th of February
BS loading..
God bless you all
congrate dear... Ur precious is sharing birthdate with my mom cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
TOHHAN:
Good evening mamas, so pls I av having stomach pain round under my abdomen on the 8th and went to do a scan which the scan confirm the baby is fyn bt I have fibroid, I went to the hospital with my scan result on d 9th and d 1 of d Dr said I'm having a false labour contraction bt ll still do dere hospital scan(bt d lab tell me dey v close around 2pm) den he gave me injection and ask to b taken paracetamol 3tyms a day. The second Dr said d pain am having might b due to the fibroid growing wit the baby. The pain has reduce after the injection day bt didn't go totally, d cramp ll jt hook me for a while and relief me den hook me again afta a while though was told to cum back for check up next week. I came back home now and sumone told me I had a stain, looking at the stain, it was like a water discharge that release out from my pant(though I wear only pant and a cloth nt so free). Is it sumtin I should be panic about or I can still wait and see by tomao because there's assurance I can't do scan from the hospital again tonit.
Am just 23weeks pls

God has perfected all that concerns you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Glozzy239:
Edd 11th of February
DOB 11th of February
BS loading..
God bless you all

Congratulations and welcome princess!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Splasshhh:
BS! BS! BS!

So I got married to DH in 2018 and before our white wedding, I experienced my first miscarriage. Like joke, I suffered recurrent first trimester miscarriages three different times, of course, Doctors cannot explain why this happens. Forward to Oct 2019, I conceived even when I was not planning. How did it end? I had IUFD at 9 months - 7th July, 2020 - accompanied with bleeding due to placenta abruptio. I was sectioned to deliver my beautiful baby girl but, then she was already lifeless. I was transfused 6 pints of blood to be alive today. Fast forward to 2021. I planned to take in, yes it was not accidental but, I was worried about the outcome. Really exhausted from miscarriages and disappointments. I remember saying that prayer, "God, if you won't grant me this honor, do not take me half way". If you have experienced evacuation as a woman, your prayers will almost be never to conceive than to miscarry along the way.

So the journey started in May, 2021. I prayed intentionally and I closely questioned every impossibility. My Dr. adviced me to do cyclogest treatment up to 20 weeks. But I am both stubborn physically and spiritually. So, I thought to myself, I did all the bed rest and progesterone treatment yet, I lost my baby to IUFD. Hubby was ready to embark on this journey at all cost but, I told him I was not doing any medical treatment except bed rest. He bought cyclogest and I personally called the pharmacy to return it and exchange it for prenatal vitamins. I encourage DH to meet me at the level of my faith. We prayed the prayers, had the bad dreams of course but we were determined to win this time.

Please, let me not be sounding like it was my capacity, No. God had me all the way because at the time I took in, I needed bed rest but, I am also a working class mum. I thought it through, then a program came up in my office that needed 2 months virtual participation, I was successfully selected to participate. Guys, see bed rest on a platter. LOL!
So, just before I finished the program, I was past my first trimester. Apart from the usual symptoms, I had no cause for alarm. Then I resumed work in my second trimester and everything continued to move well with lil anxiety here and there though.

Fast forward to this year, 2022. EDD was 14, Feb, 2022 - val things. I was excited, all of a sudden, my consultant started suggesting CS because of my medical history. I really struggled with this option. Not because CS was a big deal but because I always wanted to have the pleasure of jagina delivery too - all round experience - and a second time CS would mean a risk for jajina trial in the future.

Well, story cut short. I was told that 37 weeks it would be for me. I went home and prepared my mind. A week to my 37 weeks, consultant booked me for 29th Jan, 2022 - that is 38 weeks. I did not object. More time for me. I went home happily. A week to my 38 weeks, I visited and they insisted on admitting me and carrying out surgery the next day. Ah!!! Ogbeni is that how this butchering is easy for you people to mutter? Do you know how I have been adjusting psychologically? I refused o. Before they could gather in accordance to convince me, I packed my bag and ran home o without looking back. I called my mum and told her to start preparing for 29th is the date.

Finally, on 28th, I was supposed to check into the hospital against 29th but my spirit was cold. I simply stayed back and slept on my bed. Lol!!!
DH was just like, this my wife, please let us get this thing over with na. I said hubby, everything will be fine. That morning, we got to the hospital very early. We went to check in with the nurses that started giving attitudes as to why I did not come last night. I just said, I could not come but I have come now. After much drama, I asked them, do you want to cancel my booking and send me home? Lol!!!

Las las, they prepared my bed and dressed me up. Reality gradually started closing in on me. I started sleeping o. When they took me to the theater, I continued sleeping. Dr. came and tapped me saying, "I like the way you are just relaxed about this process. The only thing remaining in your disposition now is beer and fish". I laughed out loud and said, "Dr. CS it is and nothing else. So, let me be sleeping until we are ready".

Finally, in the order of Sarah, my laughter has come. My cute princess was birthed on the 29th of Jan, 2022. Everyone who heard me has been laughing with me.

Take home
-know what your problem is and handle it. Mine was first trimester miscarriages.

Congratulations!!! God is the greatest

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Then get it from jumia and have it delivered to you…I got my dr gyms breast pump from jumia and might get breast pads and storage bags from there as well. . If you are in doubt of the brand to get.::.tomme tippe is one of the best but more expensive… I got tomme tippe bottles and they were more expensive
Splasshhh:

I have checked few baby stores in my area but could not find it.
Do you know any baby store in Abuja that I can get it?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lovely……-mean it when you trust God…don’t doubt him…..
Splasshhh:
BS! BS! BS!

Take home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracygem100: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Expectantmom:

Good morning all! How are we doing? Uririandme mumplenty MGeey GracieN MamaDG Gracygem100 it's been a while we've heard from you guys. Hope everything is going on fine with y'all? Please answer roll call so our minds will be at rest.

Sweet Cappo, everything is ok, just being lazy. Pls update sex to xx. I'm grateful to God though hubby wanted another boy but thanks to God for a minime

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Expectantmom:

Hello able Cappo, Good day .. I am doing well . Thanks for checking up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumplenty(f): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
[quote author=Expectantmom post=110159124]
Wishing us all a wonderful weekend.[/quoteq]

Hello my cappo, thanks for checking up on us
We are doing good and fine.i was intending updating gender today but the scan I had on Friday-yesterday, couldn't tell.
But we thank God for everything.
happy weekend to you too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bella3105: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Splasshhh:
BS! BS! BS!

I tap from this testimony as I know few months from now I will be sharing mine.

Congratulations momma and enjoy the new bliss of motherhood.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nnekamso:

You should try specialist hospital at okpanam, I hear fmc refer cases there. Their wards are very neat and nurses are nice too. Aside a few test, every other thing is free including CS
wow are you for real? grin Pls where at okpanam cos I reside at ogwashi uku. And do have any idea about their antenatal registration?
Thanks for the info
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
gracygem100:

Sweet Cappo, everything is ok, just being lazy. Pls update sex to xx. I'm grateful to God though hubby wanted another boy but thanks to God for a minime
I'm happy you're doing ok. Laziness is part of the package o cos I feel like not coming out of bed most days. Good to know you won this round.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
mumplenty
Whatever the gender is, congratulations in advance because people will rejoice with us very soon in Jesus name. Happy waddling!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glozzy239: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amen...
Thanks mummy

Congratulations mama and quick recovery in Jesus name. [/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glozzy239: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
Halcyon123:

For me,I can eat a whole meal at a go without any issues but some can't try that just as you said. So I will advise instead of a whole meal at a go,eat in bits and for the contispation,take more of fruits and vegetables.

Thanks for the response ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Expectantmom:

I'm happy to know you are both doing great. I'll update now.

Thanks able cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Good evening, here I am reporting on my second journey, edd 3rd of may, gender xx. Body jus dey do me one kind yoday, cnt wait for my due date make I get myslf.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
uche23:
Good evening, here I am reporting on my second journey, edd 3rd of may, gender xx. Body jus dey do me one kind yoday, cnt wait for my due date make I get myslf.
Sorry mama, you go soon drop. Welcome to the month of perfection, God will see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
@expectantmom. I am very well, thank you. I'm sorry for not responding to the roll call on time. Gender is boy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
@mama splasshhh. What a wonderful BS you have. God surely is God. May God continue to make her a source of laughter to you and your family.

And congrats to other Mama's that have birthed their lo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6403) (6404) (6405) (6406) (6407) (6408) (6409) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.