Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162141 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6411) (6412) (6413) (6414) (6415) (6416) (6417) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mizjemie25:
Experienced mamas, please what could be the cause of this red patch on my babies head.. I’ve used sudocrem, tribotan, Vegas mixed with white capsule and cacantin on it but it still there.. been over a month and my baby has lost a lot of hair.. what can I do?

Hiya! With my first son I used ABF -3Creme. Bought in a pharmacy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hello mamas.
I took my TT injection yesterday. Suppose to be my second TT injection but the nurses at general hospital said am starting all over again cos the last one I took was in December. They said it's supposed to be taken at 4weeks interval. So we are starting all over again.. it's just #100 grin

Took the anti malaria drugs too yesterday and ended up feeling feverish through out yesterday, didn't feel okay till I threw up. But totally fine now cool

How's everyone doing .
Tohhan howfa?
Been touched by all the wonderful BS's I've been seeing here ooo. God be praised. May we all carry our babies to term IJn

Team June kilonsheyle ?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Crownofwealth:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
EDD 10/03/22
DD 17/02/22 @9:30AM. VIDE ELECTIVE CS.
That fatherly feeling. The bone of my bones and the flesh of my flesh. I am now a father. Glory be to God. My pinkjet is here.

Congratulations sir. God bless your new baby girl and mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Crownofwealth:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
EDD 10/03/22
That fatherly feeling. The bone of my bones and the flesh of my flesh. I am now a father. Glory be to God. My pinkjet is here.

Congratulations welcome baby girl

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
uche23:
Cappo good evening, pls edit edd to 3rd of may

I'll modify now. How are you and little one doing? Good I hope?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Omakraid:

Why were you in a hurry to leave, instead of you to wait and finish all the clothes you packed grin grin. I can imagine the way your hubby would be eyeing your extra large box cheesy as you fit no gree carry small bag

That one ke, he is the one that do pack and suggest bigger box sef grin. Be reminding me if they've taken cover cloth, sleeping suit and slippers for him. Don't mind us. ; cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
peggygee:
Long story, i went for scan first week of Jan and was told i was 8weeks. 2 nights ago, i saw a dark blood like stain on my pant, so i went to the hospital to see a doc who sent me for a scan. I was attended to by another sonographer, he told me i was 17 weeks and i was shocked, cox its supposed to be around 13 weeks, i went back to the doc who told me to go for an external scan in echo lab, cox he too was surprised at the difference from my ist scan. So i went for the scan today and the scan showed 17 weeks just like the one of yesterday, infact the sonographer said the baby he is seeing can't be 13 weeks...in all I'm just grateful to God that this was sorted now... So that's how i drew my conclusion.

Another Pointer, i was supposed to renew my injection on the 16th of October last year, i didn't renew till 5th Nov, from my calculations pregnancy took place in October which made the Nov injection not to work.

Wow, the first sonographer is doing I.T ni or what, 4 weeks difference ooo. Hope the blood stain has stopped? Thank God baby is fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mizjemie25:
Experienced mamas, please what could be the cause of this red patch on my babies head.. I’ve used sudocrem, tribotan, Vegas mixed with white capsule and cacantin on it but it still there.. been over a month and my baby has lost a lot of hair.. what can I do?
Use visita plus. Happened to my first child. After buying all the buyables, it was visita plus of about N500 that cleared it.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Layormiii:
Hello mamas.
I took my TT injection yesterday. Suppose to be my second TT injection but the nurses at general hospital said am starting all over again cos the last one I took was in December. They said it's supposed to be taken at 4weeks interval. So we are starting all over again.. it's just #100 grin

Took the anti malaria drugs too yesterday and ended up feeling feverish through out yesterday, didn't feel okay till I threw up. But totally fine now cool

How's everyone doing .
Tohhan howfa?
Been touched by all the wonderful BS's I've been seeing here ooo. God be praised. May we all carry our babies to term IJn

Team June kilonsheyle ?
I took my second dose last month instead of December as my doc was carried away with the end of the year party they had that day(I kukuma told him the rice they want to share did not make him remember my second TT dose and he was laughing). Since its not more than 100naira you are good to go but don't forget at your next appointment.

What type of antimalaria did you take? I took the first (Amalar) and was fine, the second dose they gave me (swidar/ fansidar) I was restless until I threw up and I felt weak/sick for 2-3 days but the body is fine now.

Amen to your prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Omakraid:

I took my second dose last month instead of December as my doc was carried away with the end of the year party they had that day(I kukuma told him the rice they want to share did not make him remember my second TT dose and he was laughing). Since its not more than 100naira you are good to go but don't forget at your next appointment.

What type of antimalaria did you take? I took the first (Amalar) and was fine, the second dose they gave me (swidar/ fansidar) I was restless until I threw up and I felt weak/sick for 2-3 days but the body is fine now.

Amen to your prayer

I hate that Fansidar Like mad, it made me feel so terrible when I took it December..I'm scared to take again sef, I will tell them I can't take it if I see them write it for me. I had shortness of breath, dizziness, hallucinations and all the yamayama signs.. haba..abeg o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hi Mamas,
Please what's the best way to treat catarrh and stuffed nose in early pregnancy? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Omakraid:

Amen to your prayer
Different hospitals with their different practices niyen.. nawa
Fansidar was what I took too o and I felt exactly the way u felt.
Please o my husband just scared me about taking cold water angry said it will give the baby jaundice and he will start shivering when he is born. Omo fear grab me immediately,to think that uptill now I still can't take ordinary water sad sad the type of warning he gave me ehn

Please is it true?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Layormiii:

Please o my husband just scared me about taking cold water angry said it will give the baby jaundice and he will start shivering when he is born. Omo fear grab me immediately,to think that uptill now I still can't take ordinary water sad sad the type of warning he gave me ehn

Please is it true?
Not true, it can't harm baby. Just try not to take it in his presence if it worries him so much. I heard that with my first too but I couldn't drink ordinary water. My baby came healthy and fresh, no jaundice or any sickness at all.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
peggygee:
Scan sis, i don't know my LMP i was of FP before it happened due to mybown negligence to renew grin

Okay. Safe delivery dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Layormiii:

Please is it true?
Not true dear,please drink your water oh.
Below is a pic from ask the gynecologist on Facebook about cold water.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
MorningStar233:

I hate that Fansidar Like mad, it made me feel so terrible when I took it December..I'm scared to take again sef, I will tell them I can't take it if I see them write it for me. I had shortness of breath, dizziness, hallucinations and all the yamayama signs.. haba..abeg o
The drug is very strong oo, You need to see me sweat like a she goat after using the drug and the sweat was giving me this hospital vibes (terrible smell), I had to clean up and use roll on to get that smell off me before I could sleep... I won't collect again too oo, the thing showed me shege.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Layormiii:

Please is it true?
Lol, some women eat blocks and I've not seen or heard their babies shiver when born oo.. He probably doesn't want you to be drinking cold water and he brought up those old wives tale for you grin. I don't even seem to be interested in drinking cold water except its soft drink or yoghurt. Whatever works for you. You can also dilute your water a little so it's not too cold

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2022
whyworryPH:

Hi teamie, very soon, we shall rejoice with you wella. Waiting to hear your BA. Vigilante is not easy at all.

Amen! Thank you! I'm getting tired and trying this ewedu juice. 39 weeks tomorrow so baby is full term but no sign of labour.
I want this delivery done and dusted and enter vigilante phase too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:04am On Feb 18, 2022
Crownofwealth:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
EDD 10/03/22
Congratulations! She shall be an open door to blessings in your home. Kisses to the newly wife.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:20am On Feb 18, 2022
Bennytwin:

Team February,BA submitted!
Congratulations! Thank God it ended in praise. Having experienced miscarriage 2 times and stillbirth myself, I know the agony and pain.
I use you as a point to those desiring an experience of motherhood with their bundle of joy, the God of Hannah shall visit them this month.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Doree:
Ba/Bs

Edd 18th Feb
Dob 15th Feb
. Senior mamas, i dey vex for una shaa. If bs has been flying around here as it has always been, i would have been better prepared about what to expect with this totally different experience.
Congratulations . We thank God for His faithfulness through the journey. The baby shall fulfill his destiny in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 18, 2022
Layormiii:

Please is it true?
Drinking cold water is not bad,you can as well dilute it a little. But I hope it won't cause problem between you and your DH? Since you stated he gave you a warning.
I mistook you for someone else all this while. I'm so sorry, forgive my naivety grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 18, 2022
sayoddy:

Amen! Thank you! I'm getting tired and trying this ewedu juice. 39 weeks tomorrow so baby is full term but no sign of labour.
I want this delivery done and dusted and enter vigilante phase too.
You are almost there ma,we await your good news soon. Safe delivery dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 18, 2022
Omakraid:

Lol, some women eat blocks and I've not seen or heard their babies shiver when born oo.. He probably doesn't want you to be drinking cold water and he brought up those old wives tale for you grin. I don't even seem to be interested in drinking cold water except its soft drink or yoghurt. Whatever works for you. You can also dilute your water a little so it's not too cold
I thought I read somewhere that soft drink consumption is not so advisable? What kinda soft drinks tho? Is it all this fanta,coca cola?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 18, 2022
Halcyon123:

Mama, go forth and bring our baby for us. Prepare enough kunu Sha before the big day,baby might need it grin

Why do I have the feeling you will port to match grin

#who throw me slippers cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 18, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Hi Mamas,
Please what's the best way to treat catarrh and stuffed nose in early pregnancy? Thanks.
I don't know for other Mamas,but as for me I do wait my own out to go by itself since it's part of pregnancy parkage. All I do is stop taking much cold water and reduction of too much fan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 3:31am On Feb 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Mama, go forth and bring our baby for us. Prepare enough kunu Sha before the big day,baby might need it grin

Why do I have the feeling you will port to match grin

#who throw me slippers cheesy
No be only slippers, na koi koi shoe go follow next.
Me ma the beg baby to show oh but oga just balance for where him dey,no signs of even coming sef.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:02am On Feb 18, 2022
Ahhh thank God oooo, I even use to dilute the water before I drink o to reduce the coldness.
In this heat, I can't take ordinary water and since my first tri, it has been a problem.
Nah to dey hide dey drink am remain.
Thank you mamas for calming me down ooo, for a minute big fear catch me with uncle lies and warning grin

FlowerGirl040:
Drinking cold water is not bad,you can as well dilute it a little. But I hope it won't cause problem between you and your DH? Since you stated he gave you a warning.
I mistook you for someone else all this while. I'm so sorry, forgive my naivety grin
Sassy256:

Not true, it can't harm baby. Just try not to take it in his presence if it worries him so much. I heard that with my first too but I couldn't drink ordinary water. My baby came healthy and fresh, no jaundice or any sickness at all.
Halcyon123:

Omakraid:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 18, 2022
Layormiii:
Ahhh thank God oooo, I even use to dilute the water before I drink o to reduce the coldness.
In this heat, I can't take ordinary water and since my first tri, it has been a problem.
Nah to dey hide dey drink am remain.
Thank you mamas for calming me down ooo, for a minute big fear catch me with uncle lies and warning grin

Your husband na professional doctor to you in particular grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 18, 2022
Halcyon123:

No be only slippers, na koi koi shoe go follow next.
Me ma the beg baby to show oh but oga just balance for where him dey,no signs of even coming sef.
I dodge am grin

Baby will come at it's due time,no worry. Hope you are eating enough pineapples Sha undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:26am On Feb 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Your husband na professional doctor to you in particular grin grin
don't mind him grin shouting, if the baby come out and has any complication as a result of the cold water u're taking I won't take it lightly with you grin grin grin grin abeg e fit love my baby pass me wey carry am for belle? grin grin grin caring papa grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Layormiii:
don't mind him grin shouting, if the baby come out and has any complication as a result of the cold water u're taking I won't take it lightly with you grin grin grin grin abeg e fit love my baby pass me wey carry am for belle? grin grin grin caring papa grin
Awwwn. He's just showing love and care,pure undiluted love grin grin grin

Lol. You never see couple wey dey drag baby before? Infact some babies are more closer to their dad since from childhood,it's just nature cheesy Safe delivery to all pregnant mamas. The joy of seeing your little one after months of expectation is second to none grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6411) (6412) (6413) (6414) (6415) (6416) (6417) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.