Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149164 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6414) (6415) (6416) (6417) (6418) (6419) (6420) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
How can husband be AA and wife is AS, and baby is SS? Paternity fraud looming...

Husband is AA, wife is AS. 3 months after they had their first child, they found out their daughter was SS.

At first, it appeared like a joke, a very bad one. Medically, that isn't or shouldn't be possible. They conducted the genotype test in four medical labs, and the result came out the same.

Husband and wife decided to have their genotype test again. Results were the same.

Then it became clear what was happening. Husband ain't the father of the baby. He secretly had a DNA test and it was confirmed he didn't father the baby.

Amidst the confusion, he asked his wife if he fathered the baby. Wife wouldn't confess. She insisted he fathered the baby. It's just obvious that whoever fathered the baby is AS which resulted in the baby's SS.

They went for a paternity test and it was glaring husband ain't the baby's dad. Wife still insisting she didn't get impregnated externally. She went ahead to do another DNA. Result was the same.

Wife became a shadow of herself. Husband got crazy. Their home became a "once upon a time."

Wife kept researching how possible it was that her husband didn't father her baby and the baby's genotype is SS.

Then she told a friend of the whole matter. Her friend just felt she's using female's antics. "Take responsibly," she was told. She kept swearing and swearing. Her friend told me of the whole drama.

I kept thinking about how this would be possible. Medically, it was impossible for AA to birth SS. Coupled with the DNA results, it was glaring. But wife claiming innocence and swearing on her life was a whole different thing.

I thought of what could have been. Then I arrived at a conclusion: if wife is innocent, then she's not the mother of the child. I immediately called my friend that I've found a possible solution. MNA (maternity test) to the rescue.
A MUST READ.
They went for an MNA, and test revealed she's not the mother of the baby. Babies were changed at birth. Long story cut short, they involved the police and investigations were carried out. Multiple tests done "ear and dear." They got their own baby back - AS. They returned the supposed baby. Hospital was sued for the negligence and trauma.

Wife was so displeased her husband didn't trust her. They settled and made up. They just had their second baby - a boy. Husband stayed with wife in labor room and monitored everything. Once bitten, twice shy.

At times, so called paternity fraud is change of babies at the hospital.

Hmmmmmm
This story gave me goose bumps. DH must follow me to Labour Room o.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Funky123:

A turtle neck gown is always beautiful, if you wear trousers and you still see the one that sizes you
A black/white turtle neck and black/white jean is perfect too.

Then the second picture is just a net that can be recreated if you don’t want either blue or pink you can choose the cool colour just like that lady, created that one exact for 9k(material and sewing) so I prefer it than renting robe for 10-15k
You can always use the net to re- create something short and simple after birth so it won’t waste.

Remember to use a good studio and good makeup artist that will contour that big nose cheesy cheesy
awww.. so lovely. I've always loved the black turtle neck gown idea for photoshoot since Regina Daniels used it for hers. Inshort chop kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
StarryV:
How can husband be AA and wife is AS, and baby is SS? Paternity fraud looming...

Husband is AA, wife is AS. 3 months after they had their first child, they found out their daughter was SS.

At first, it appeared like a joke, a very bad one. Medically, that isn't or shouldn't be possible. They conducted the genotype test in four medical labs, and the result came out the same.

Husband and wife decided to have their genotype test again. Results were the same.

Then it became clear what was happening. Husband ain't the father of the baby. He secretly had a DNA test and it was confirmed he didn't father the baby.

Amidst the confusion, he asked his wife if he fathered the baby. Wife wouldn't confess. She insisted he fathered the baby. It's just obvious that whoever fathered the baby is AS which resulted in the baby's SS.

They went for a paternity test and it was glaring husband ain't the baby's dad. Wife still insisting she didn't get impregnated externally. She went ahead to do another DNA. Result was the same.

Wife became a shadow of herself. Husband got crazy. Their home became a "once upon a time."

Wife kept researching how possible it was that her husband didn't father her baby and the baby's genotype is SS.

Then she told a friend of the whole matter. Her friend just felt she's using female's antics. "Take responsibly," she was told. She kept swearing and swearing. Her friend told me of the whole drama.

I kept thinking about how this would be possible. Medically, it was impossible for AA to birth SS. Coupled with the DNA results, it was glaring. But wife claiming innocence and swearing on her life was a whole different thing.

I thought of what could have been. Then I arrived at a conclusion: if wife is innocent, then she's not the mother of the child. I immediately called my friend that I've found a possible solution. MNA (maternity test) to the rescue.
A MUST READ.
They went for an MNA, and test revealed she's not the mother of the baby. Babies were changed at birth. Long story cut short, they involved the police and investigations were carried out. Multiple tests done "ear and dear." They got their own baby back - AS. They returned the supposed baby. Hospital was sued for the negligence and trauma.

Wife was so displeased her husband didn't trust her. They settled and made up. They just had their second baby - a boy. Husband stayed with wife in labor room and monitored everything. Once bitten, twice shy.

Hmmmmmm

My sister my most trusted ally must follow me to the favour room, infact I will ask before I register in the hospital I'll give birth..who wan believe the woman for this men's world?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Good evening mamas, please what bath lotion set is best to use for LO?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good evening mamas, please what bath lotion set is best to use for LO?
Bought Jimpo ori set,heard is good though yet to use it. The kit contains soap,head to toe cream,oil,menthol, sponge and a towel.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Please does anyone have an idea about applying palm kernel oil and if it darkens the skin...
Currently using it on my tummy n body to get rid of stretch marks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Halcyon123:

Bought Jimpo ori set,heard is good though yet to use it. The kit contains soap,head to toe cream,oil,menthol, sponge and a towel.
Waooo thanks mama, I heard Ori is not good for baby boys how true is that please??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
StarryV:

A MUST READ.

Hmmmmmm

It’s so annoying they don’t allow husband in in most hospitals in Nigeria
Seriously I also want my husband to be there to see my baby life and direct and follow them to bathe him. I remember watching Toyin Abraham birth video, immediately they open her and bring the baby out the next thing she told her husband was tele omo mi(meaning follow my child) so the husband was there in the theater and followed the nurses to where they bathe him while they were stitching her up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omakraid:

Even me I don't mind carrying small Ghana must go oo If I see reviews here. Shey I've seen one already from mama FlowerGirl040, wetin concern me.
grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Funky123:

Seriously I also want my husband to be there to see my baby life and direct and follow them to bathe him. I remember watching Toyin Abraham birth video, immediately they open her and bring the baby out the next thing she told her husband was tele omo mi(meaning follow my child) so the husband was there in the theater and followed the nurses to where they bathe him while they were stitching her up.
Do they still bath babies in the hospital?

Yes,most hospitals don't allow that,I don't know why.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dave06(f): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Funky123:

My husband wasn't allowed into the labor room oh... I don't even know why they did that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
They do in most Nigerian private hospitals …in mine they even have the blue hospital cloth for the husband and he can cut the cud as well…we were told this at antenatal class
Funky123:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
They do in most Nigerian private hospitals …in mine they even have the blue hospital cloth for the husband and he can cut the cud as well…we were told this at antenatal class
Those private hospitals have antenatal classes like general hospitals? I am just surprised
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
MorningStar233:

Waooo thanks mama, I heard Ori is not good for baby boys how true is that please??
Heard so too,not to be applied on their John Thomas sha. But ok for the body.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
dacblogger:
Please does anyone have an idea about applying palm kernel oil and if it darkens the skin...
Currently using it on my tummy n body to get rid of stretch marks
we call it adin where I come from. I currently use it too for my tommy and as cream too, sometimes I use coconut oil if I want to smell better, and other times I use palm kernel oil. And I don't have any stretch marks for now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Layormiii:
we call it adin where I come from. I currently use it too for my tommy and as cream too, sometimes I use coconut oil if I want to smell better, and other times I use palm kernel oil. And I don't have any stretch marks for now
Thanks alot... Does it darken your skin?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
dacblogger:

Thanks alot... Does it darken your skin?
maybe cos I use both palm kernel and coconut oil, they are not darkening my skin o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Those private hospitals have antenatal classes like general hospitals? I am just surprised

Yes na. They do. I remember one time i wasnt pregnant but needed to see a gynae. I had to listen to the lectures with them. I was like whats my own with all these. I wasn't even married then sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Layormiii:
maybe cos I use both palm kernel and coconut oil, they are not darkening my skin o

Lolz,ok dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Yes na. They do. I remember one time i wasnt pregnant but needed to see a gynae. I had to listen to the lectures with them. I was like whats my own with all these. I wasn't even married then sef
Never knew. That's nice really. But nothing like antenatal classes for private hospital here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
miracletoday:

@CuddleJoy, @Ayoolajumoke you are welcome to Team April, and don't go anywhere, I just gbadun your inputs. The list has been updated on the Feb roll call.

Thanks cappo, God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loldar2000(f): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
BA! BA!! BA!!!
I welcome my wonderful bundles of JOY on 17/02/22 4:30P.M through an Emergency CS.
EDD 09/03/22.
March Team, I don port ooooo.
4th trimester is so real.

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Halcyon123:

Heard so too,not to be applied on their John Thomas sha. But ok for the body.

Okay, thanks alot mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
loldar2000:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
I welcome my wonderful bundles of JOY on 17/02/22 4:30P.M through an Emergency CS.
EDD 09/03/22.
Congratulations ma'am.. Speedy recovery to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
loldar2000:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
EDD 09/03/22.
i knew dt d iya ibejis are d one dt r gonna first open floor..... Congratulations teamie, may ur babies b a source of joy to u n ur household.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:

I will ask next Thursday
I doubt it sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 5:18am On Feb 20, 2022
Trippleblessing:

May the balm in Gilead comfort you, may your pains become your testimony very very soon

Thanks, mamas for all your words of comfort. They've given me great hope. For those mamas who have experienced secondary infertility and went on to have their blessings, may it be permanent, and may the god Lord always keep and uplift you all in Jesus name. Amen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 5:19am On Feb 20, 2022
loldar2000:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
EDD 09/03/22.

Congratulations, mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2022
Rejoice012:
Bs! Bs! Bs!

After TTC for about 18months, God did it and we were like them that dream(testimony on TTC thread).

Cappo whyworryPH
Apologies for the late bs, been compiling it for almost 2weeks now.

Thanks for sharing your BS with us teamie. Your princess will always bring you joy and open doors of financial blessings for your family. I'll note your Bs in our register.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preciousppearl(f): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Halcyon123:

using it for my LO, it's works perfect, he has got smooth beautiful skin with no reaction, haven't used my Johnson set because I love the result I am getting from the jimpo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2022
dave06:
Birth Story! Birth Story!! Birth Story!!!

The gist is finally here o... grin

For all TTC... The God that did it for me will surely come through for you.

Peace.

Thanks for your BS teamie. We thank God for you and your baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2022
Funky123:

A turtle neck gown is always beautiful, if you wear trousers and you still see the one that sizes you
A black/white turtle neck and black/white jean is perfect too.

Then the second picture is just a net that can be recreated if you don’t want either blue or pink you can choose the cool colour just like that lady, created that one exact for 9k(material and sewing) so I prefer it than renting robe for 10-15k
You can always use the net to re- create something short and simple after birth so it won’t waste.

Remember to use a good studio and good makeup artist that will contour that big nose cheesy cheesy
Did u make the net dress yourself? If yes drop your contact so we can patronize you. Both pictures are lovely

(1) (2) (3) ... (6414) (6415) (6416) (6417) (6418) (6419) (6420) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.