Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162477 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6419) (6420) (6421) (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Towerofgrace:
And I am here doing vigilante already, heartburn abi throat burn izz not allowing me to be great cry where are my teamies abi na only me carry come

Reminds me DH has been laughing at the way I snore loudly these days, I have begged him to record it so that I can hear but the man doesn't want to embarrass me grin and has refused to do so, any mama snoring since their pregnancy
lol... Na only u waka come 4 d snoring oooo.... N 4 d heartburn b happy, it means baby ve lots of Hair grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2022
Peachbloom:

Speak to your doctor about the acid reflux. Asides from antacids, there are drugs to combat this and help you feel comfortable as much as possible.

Thank you Sis, and my Dr was kinda of implying I have to endure it, I am going back to the hospital this morning I cannot come and go and kee myself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peachbloom(f): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Towerofgrace:

Thank you Sis, and my Dr was kinda of implying I have to endure it, I am going back to the hospital this morning I cannot come and go and kee myself

Please see him this morning o. Don't suffer in silence.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Omakraid:

Lol, which one you con dey? I been dey think say you go chop first ni oo cheesy.. How's LO inside there?
Hahah,me wey the on diet now. My dear,lo dey oh,been having off and on contractions throughout this week sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Please who else notice this cheesy grin
my baby moves on the side i tend to sleep....i mean in the night if i sleep on my left...baby kicks on my left and then i feel whether i am choking my baby so i tend to sleep on my right...so she starts kicking on the right....so i keep a pillow at the back and try to sleep half flat so that my baby does nt chok inside and can move freely....i have noticed most of the movements are in the night and early in the morning before I stand up from the bed.
First time moms dey try, everyday new thing to learn or notice grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2022
Halcyon123:

Hahah,me wey the on diet now. My dear,lo dey oh,been having off and on contractions throughout this week sef.
Diet with that gbogbotigbo you posted days back shocked kwantinue. God will see you through it all and it shall be good news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
TOHHAN:

Nt evrytym, once in a while, whenever I notice d leg has seriously swollen nd irritating me but not in a very hot water oo, jt warm water and always massage it even if U didn't put in warm water(I always do d massage at night though wen am ready to slip)

Thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Please mothers in the house we need your assistance. My sister is pregnant 7/8 weeks. She has been vomitting non stop. I mean non stop. Has been on admission twice and today she started throwing up blood and admitted again. Has anyone experienced this kind of throwing up and what can be done to stop it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Walk in shake my small bumbum and cat walk out...

Cc Angeltolly my May2020 cappo how far now?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jsozo: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Pls I noticed my menstruation became heavy after my CS delivery. Pls is it normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
kokaiye:
lol... Na only u waka come 4 d snoring oooo.... N 4 d heartburn b happy, it means baby ve lots of Hair grin

undecided if na that one he must to pack the hair oo cos this heartburn na wa

for the snoring i donbelivit, you sef go dey snore jare just that you don't know grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Walk in shake my small bumbum and cat walk out...

Cc Angeltolly my May2020 cappo how far now?

Yayyyyy!!!!!
Yayyyyy!!!!!!
Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool cool cool cool

I did nor say anything ooo, make i bring golden chair for you? please waka smor smor ooo grin and just stay no need to cat walk out again

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
Peachbloom:

Please see him this morning o. Don't suffer in silence.

I have gone to see him and he prescribed a drug for me which i will get on my way home. Thank you sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miszhiphe(f): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Good evening mamas. Please I need your help. I did IVF last month and was confirmed positive two weeks ago (February cool after 5 years TTC. Using the pregnancy app, it showed I am 7 weeks pregnant today. I went for scan today and the comment was that no gestational sac seen in the uterus at the moment. The doctor who did the scan said I should do a beta HCG and the result showed 2432.09mlU/ml. He said with that high HCG, a sac should be visible already. He redid another scan to check for ectopic pregnancy and checked everywhere but nothing was seen. Though he asked I repeat the scan in two weeks time. Please has anyone experienced this before or know anyone and everything turned out great? I have been so worried since I got back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Omakraid:

Amin ooo, @ Funky123 talk to your doctor since baby is mature and by next week baby may be here with us. Safe delivery sis

Thanks mama
So gynea said the result doesn't mean anything, in my mind I was like are you kidding me, he later said 2 other people had that comment when they use the hospital scan so he wants to have a second opinion, he wrote a scan for me and ask me to go somewhere, it's a white man scan center and they have very good machines, did my anomally scan there too.

Whichever way, he said I will be booked because by 38 weeks my baby will be 3.5 or more and he wouldn't want me to risk pushing because of my pelvic. looking at next week for baby's arrival

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Layormiii:
Please who else notice this cheesy grin
my baby moves on the side i tend to sleep....i mean in the night if i sleep on my left...baby kicks on my left and then i feel whether i am choking my baby so i tend to sleep on my right...so she starts kicking on the right....so i keep a pillow at the back and try to sleep half flat so that my baby does nt chok inside and can move freely....i have noticed most of the movements are in the night and early in the morning before I stand up from the bed.
First time moms dey try, everyday new thing to learn or notice grin

same thing my baby does before, once it's 9pm e go be like a timekeeper rang bell to his eyes he will start his own play and I notice even if I wake up to urinate at night oga is still playing around, I pray he will not be a night crawler when he lands sha

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
miszhiphe:
Good evening mamas. Please I need your help. I did IVF last month and was confirmed positive two weeks ago (February cool after 5 years TTC. Using the pregnancy app, it showed I am 7 weeks pregnant today. I went for scan today and the comment was that no gestational sac seen in the uterus at the moment. The doctor who did the scan said I should do a beta HCG and the result showed 2432.09mlU/ml. He said with that high HCG, a sac should be visible already. He redid another scan to check for ectopic pregnancy and checked everywhere but nothing was seen. Though he asked I repeat the scan in two weeks time. Please has anyone experienced this before or know anyone and everything turned out great? I have been so worried since I got back

Hello mama, God of perfection is at work
please relax and pray to God, you can wait a little time more to do another scan but have faith and speak positivity to your LO growing. it is well with you

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Funky123:

Thanks mama
So gynea said the result doesn't mean anything, in my mind I was like are you kidding me, he later said 2 other people had that comment when they use the hospital scan so he wants to have a second opinion, he wrote a scan for me and ask me to go somewhere, it's a white man scan center and they have very good machines, did my anomally scan there too.

Whichever way, he said I will be booked because by 38 weeks my baby will be 3.5 or more and he wouldn't want me to risk pushing because of my pelvic. looking at next week for baby's arrival
God will perfect His work in you. Next week is march so you are marching forward just commit everything to God in prayer

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
miszhiphe:
Don't be worried, commit LO Into God's hands, pray, pray and pray. You shouldn't get a BFP after 5 years only for this, I pray at your next appointment you will smile.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Jsozo:
Pls I noticed my menstruation became heavy after my CS delivery. Pls is it normal?
Are you sure it's menstruation and not bleeding? A colleague of mine had such and thought it was menstruation but the quantity of pads she was using gave her a second thought and she went to the hospital where she was Checked. Please check with your hospital to be safe..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Amhappy:
Please mothers in the house we need your assistance. My sister is pregnant 7/8 weeks. She has been vomitting non stop. I mean non stop. Has been on admission twice and today she started throwing up blood and admitted again. Has anyone experienced this kind of throwing up and what can be done to stop it.
hello dear, sorry to heard abt ur sister's pregnancy symptoms... She is in d hospital already, i am sure she is in safe hands, d doctor nurses will do their jobs.... N she will b fine by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
Jsozo:
since u said it is menstruation... Its normal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timekeeper: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Funky123:

same thing my baby does before, once it's 9pm e go be like a timekeeper rang bell to his eyes he will start his own play and I notice even if I wake up to urinate at night oga is still playing around, I pray he will not be a night crawler when he lands sha

Why mentioning me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Towerofgrace:

undecided if na that one he must to pack the hair oo cos this heartburn na wa

for the snoring i donbelivit, you sef go dey snore jare just that you don't know grin
i wish i can b snoring too ooo so dt me n hubby can b competing undecided .... 4 ur heartburn u can get gaviscon to ease it or omeprazole... Dey r both safe to use during pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
miszhiphe:
since ur hcg is rising... No cause 4 alarm... Sm sac tends to show late... Congratulations ma.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sewasaunt:

That's basically a way to grade the maturity of the placenta on an ultrasound.

At this stage, you are in grade 1 which is normal, as the placenta matures more you should reach grade 2 around 30 weeks.
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Amhappy:
I threw up blood too in my first trimester but mostly if I drink garri during d day or anytym I eat beans. The blood is nt always much like rushing out though and my throat ll b peppering me after the vomit BT I do nothing about it, I jt try to take water or sumtin hot(nt too hot) and sleep
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Timekeeper:

Why mentioning me
u used timekeeper as ur nairaland name, dont u knw dt evertime anybody type timekeeper u will b mentioned?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Abeg who else dey get heartburn after eating beans, how Una dey cope or you stop beans totally?? I do feel like throwing up after eating beans and never chop beans since I stopped it in my first trimester, ll rather do moimoi instead of beans but have been craving for beans and fried yam since early this month ooo, dunno how to satisfy this craving like this because fear dey catch me gidigan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timekeeper: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
kokaiye:
u used timekper as ur nairaland name, dont u knw dt evertime anybody type tikeeper u will b mentioned?

Stop mentioning me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

Announcing the birth of mama sayoddy's princess. Congratulations mama. What a quick labour and smooth delivery. Enjoy your princess and may 4th trimester be easy on you. We praise the name of the Lord for His faithfulness.

Halcyon123 our foodie, I pray those contractions become stronger and steady so that you will have your heart desire of birthing in February.

February mamas are still supplying us with BA and BS. Thank you and may it continue.

We shall not record any loss in Jesus name, amen.
Go forth and bring forth with baby alive, mother alive.
Congratulations in advance to the rest of the team.

Let more BAs and BSs continue rolling in!

NAME......... EDD.....Delivery....SEX
1. whyworryPH............2nd........22nd Jan...........XX.... BA,BS Seen
2. Rejoice 012...............2nd........5th........XX...BA,BS Seen
3. Honeysweetest.......3rd...........1st..........XX...BA Seen
4. mom2be...................7th....................XY
5. prettmum..................10th........2nd.........XX...BA,BS Seen
6. Glozzy239..................11th.....11th...XX...BA Seen
7. dave06.......................13th.......10th..........XY...BA,BS Seen
8. Splasshhh..................14th......29th Jan...??...BA,BS Seen
9. Aitee1........................15th.......19th........XY...BA Seen
10. Bennytwin..................16th.......12th Jan........XY...BA,BS Seen
11. Doree........................18th........15th.........XY...BA,BS Seen
12. bayobabe...................22nd
13. Flower...Gir...l040......We love you
14. luuvlly.........................23rd
15. sayoddy.....................26th...22nd...XX...BA,BS Seen
16. Halcyon123................28th..............XY

Team February for easy and supernatural childbirth with healthy mothers and happy daddies.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lol….character
Timekeeper:

Stop mentioning me

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6419) (6420) (6421) (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mismore(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.